Traηsgender agenda in Kpop

Namco

Rookie
I
i think GDragon and EDawn are ftm , they're kinda suspect
Look GDRAGON IS 100% FEMALE KNOWING I WAS HUGE FAN OF HIS I had moments were I questioned his gender jokingly. But after knowing about the hidden trannies in the industry he was the first one to pop in my head (I was like omg omg deep down I knew there was something off about him) after transinvistgating him , there was no doubt he was a female.actually, he is one of the obvious onces they didn't hide it that much compared to other celebrities

Namco

Rookie
I mean... it *could* be all one big charade/play, but I dont think so. What i do think, however, is that there is an "agenda" to convince non-celebrities to mutilate their bodies. What use is it having an idol transition if we arent ever going to see their genitals? Like we will never have proof of 99% of the idols that are being accused. But! If you all go to gender critical places on social media, you will see that there is a push to make bio girls/women hate being female, and encourage them to transition and get hysterectomies and whatnot. Ive learned a lot about stereotypical male and female bodies, but if i was skinnier, id look pretty much like Lisa. And i am truly a woman so.
You don't understand. IT THEIR RELIGION IT DEEPER THAN YOU THINK.THEY NEED TO TRANSFORM THEMSELVES INTO THE BAPHOMET IT RITUAL THAT ALL CHILDREN OF STANIC FAMILES HAD TO PASS THROUGH. ON TOP OF THAT, BY POSING AS THE OPPOSITE GENDER THEY GIVE A FAKE IMAGE OF WHAT A REAL MALE AND WHAT FEMALE IS.THEY MADE THE WHOLE WORLD LUST FOR THE OPPOSIT GENDER SINCE THE CREATION OF TV.THEY SAY THAT THEY ARE THE NEW RACE THAT SHOULD REPLACE US.THEY WONT TO CREAT A WORLD WHERE EVERYTHING IS UPSIDE DOWN.THIS WHY THERE ARE PUSHING TRANSGENDERISM IN THE MEDIA .THEY WANT TO TRANSFORM US INTO THEIR IMAGE AKA THE IMAGE OF SATAN.

HangingThread

Established
You don't understand. IT THEIR RELIGION IT DEEPER THAN YOU THINK.THEY NEED TO TRANSFORM THEMSELVES INTO THE BAPHOMET IT RITUAL THAT ALL CHILDREN OF STANIC FAMILES HAD TO PASS THROUGH. ON TOP OF THAT, BY POSING AS THE OPPOSITE GENDER THEY GIVE A FAKE IMAGE OF WHAT A REAL MALE AND WHAT FEMALE IS.THEY MADE THE WHOLE WORLD LUST FOR THE OPPOSIT GENDER SINCE THE CREATION OF TV.THEY SAY THAT THEY ARE THE NEW RACE THAT SHOULD REPLACE US.THEY WONT TO CREAT A WORLD WHERE EVERYTHING IS UPSIDE DOWN.THIS WHY THERE ARE PUSHING TRANSGENDERISM IN THE MEDIA .THEY WANT TO TRANSFORM US INTO THEIR IMAGE AKA THE IMAGE OF SATAN.

THIS! It's call an agenda for a reason, the elite are trying to accomplish a totally world of confusion and chaos. The amount of comments I see saying "I'm gay for (insert female kpop star here)" is very alarming. I honestly feel so bad for Generation Z because they have no chance. This stuff is literally being pushed down their throats that it's okay to be whatever you feel you. Even if that means you dont have a gender. Like no disrespect to anyone , but why in the hell do we have over 20 genders? I'll tell you why... MORE CONFUSION!

Namco

Rookie
Here are some pics of GD.LOOK AT his soft back.soft face and small hands.
PS:THERE IS SOMETHING STRANGE ABOUT G DRAGON AFTER COMING FROM HIS MILLATRY SERVICE.HE IS NOT THE SAME .HE/SHE IS TILL DEMONIC AS EVER THROWING SATANIC HAND GESTURES. VERY DARK SHIT , HE/SHE LOOKS ON HEAVY DRUGS.ON TOP OF THAT,SHE /HE LOOKS VERY EVIL WELL THEY ALL ARE BUT GDRAGON SEEMS MORE EVIL I SWEAR SHE/HE LOOKS LIKE PSYCHO

Attachments

Nobodybuthere

Established
I heard that when you want out of that contract the only way out is through death. Think about it, when he got "kicked" from his group there were no photos of him (not the ones from behind that he was a bookstore, I hate that people even lied like that) . Then he comes back looking really strange. Sounding differnt and acting differnt too. Towards the end of his MX career he stayed with blonde and light hair colors. Maybe they couldn't program him anymore and cloned and discarded him. Everytime a popstar come back after a "anxiety" leave or etc. They have blonde hair which means they have been reprogrammed. I honestly believe he was tired of that life. He stopped faking it, and they didnt need him anymore. That's all these people are to the elites, expendable puppets.
They probably decided to kill him in the era of the follow as in the end of mv he stands apart. I hope that he is alive, but knowing that the clone can be implemented after original persons death makes me feel sorry for him.

queen82

Star
Here are some pics of GD.LOOK AT his soft back.soft face and small hands.
PS:THERE IS SOMETHING STRANGE ABOUT G DRAGON AFTER COMING FROM HIS MILLATRY SERVICE.HE IS NOT THE SAME .HE/SHE IS TILL DEMONIC AS EVER THROWING SATANIC HAND GESTURES. VERY DARK SHIT , HE/SHE LOOKS ON HEAVY DRUGS.ON TOP OF THAT,SHE /HE LOOKS VERY EVIL WELL THEY ALL ARE BUT GDRAGON SEEMS MORE EVIL I SWEAR SHE/HE LOOKS LIKE PSYCHO
maybe they're reprogrammed him or her