Traηsgender agenda in Kpop

Nobodybuthere

Established
I

Yes Ftms are hard to tell but it not impossible to expose them sometime I can just tell by the the stare and then I go on invistgating their body .here some Korean actor who I believe are females actually most actors who are untitled as most handsome actor or heartthrob are women
What do you think about Kim Myungsoo, is he transgendered?

NowUseeMe

Rookie
What do you think about Kim Myungsoo, is he transgendered?
He is not. Majority of actors/K-pop singers aren't trans. For sure there are, But they are minority.

Just because guys have beautiful features doesn't make sense to call them trans unless they themselves have confessed that they are, Same applies to girls who doesn't have conventional feminine features.

Nobodybuthere

Established
He is not. Majority of actors/K-pop singers aren't trans. For sure there are, But they are minority.

Just because guys have beautiful features doesn't make sense to call them trans unless they themselves have confessed that they are, Same applies to girls who doesn't have conventional feminine features.
His voice originally was more girlish than now, his finger ratio also is suspicious. I would be only glad as he is not transgendered

Sunnyday21

Rookie
Hi
I see a lot of girls fancams but i always see their bodies and I think that they are so weird. For example j3niee from bp. Their fans say that she has one of the best bodies in all kp0p. In this fancam she wears sexy clothes but she doesn't have hips neither buttocks and a fake breast .___. She is flat. Sorry for my English...

Attachments

Sunnyday21

Rookie
I saw people said that she uses hip pads
Her shoulders are wide ._. many kpop girls wear pads on their hips or breast. The group aoa were famous for that. It is very strange that all kpop girls have the 'same body type' isn't? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

korunovski

Rookie