Traηsgender agenda in Kpop

wakethefakeup

Established
Okay so I have time now I'll make the post on AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, NGT48, STU48, Nogizaka46, Keyakizaka46, Hinatazaka46!
I got into them around 2012 when KPOP started to sound repetitive to me lol also I wanted to explore more of Asian music, Thai pop, Chinese, in my mind I thought they were producing their own original music but now knowing it's all under one big company.

The symbolism of 48
"it is the ratio of the initiation, 8, with the natural law of the Cosmos, 40".
"divine Humanity"
The ancient peoples recognized 48 constellations, grouped in bands of 24 each one, in the two hemispheres.
In Chinese Numerology, 48 is an auspicious number meaning 'determined to prosper', or simply 'prosperity'; which is good for business.
and I'm sure in the occult it has some other meanings
46 - Numerical value of the Hebrew word haia חיה, the beast.
According to R. Allendy, it is the Karma, 6, in cycles of the nature, 40.
J. Boehme calls numbers 44, 45 and 46 the trinity of the human life.
The words darkness and commandment are used 46 times in the NT and the word sickness, 46 times in the Bible.

little background, AKB48 short for Akihabara (in Tokyo) 48, is a Japanese Idol Group, they have their own theater
Where they perform and shake hands with fans (based on the concept "idols you can meet"), they made their debut on Dec 2005.
48Group consists of 5 sister groups in locations across Japan: SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, NGT48 & STU48 and 7 sister groups in major asian cities overseas JKT48 (Indonesia), BNK48 & CGM48 (Thailand), MNL48 (Philippines). SGO48 (Vietnam), DEL48 & MUB48 (India), AKB48 Team TP (Taiwan).
SNH48 used to be their 2nd international sister group but in 2016, AKB48 cut ties partnership with SNH48 after violating a contract with creating sister groups BEJ48 & GNZ48.

Or at least that's the story they sold us imo it's all part of the plan
anyways the producer of AKB48 created new sister group in china called AKB48 Team SH.

they also created a rival group for AKB48 called Nogizaka46 and they have now sister groups as well, Keyakizaka46 & Hinatazaka46 (which was formed through Keyakizaka46), they all also based only in Japan.

That's a lot of groups and members lol
But that's the point, to take over Asia with this agenda.
It's hard for me to write about 48/46Groups because I really like all of their songs
before I'm getting into the transvestigations and symbolism
AKB48 basically did produce101 years ago, the show was inspired by their all concept
that's why they also made Produce48

AKB48 holds an event every year called Senbatsu Sousenkyo, Senbatsu election
fans voting for their favorite member (popularity contest) and the member gets a rank so they have the senbatsu, Undergirls etc
again now when I think of the concept it is so unhealthy, they just want to program to the idea of social ranking and hierarchy.

Last edited:

wakethefakeup

Established
Wow! Thumbs up!!!
I would like to do this reaction thing to posts View attachment 32491but I don't know how to make it via phone. How people do this here, can somebody explain me? :')
By the way, when did you started to listen Kpop?
I'm through the computer so it gives me the option
um and around 13 yo almost 10 years ago lol fell into the black magic and the programming

wakethefakeup

Established
Let's look at the body
Atsuko.Maeda.600.26710.jpgunnamed.jpg
Big skull, long arms, straight torso, gap between the legs
41x2eb+9WQL.jpg1118full-jurina-matsui.jpg
images (1).jpg9d6ff0bab35bf2301a61f5b5d32fb1de.jpg
Excuse me for all the nudity
Matsui Jurina is an obvious one, big smile you can see all the teeth which is a masculine characterstics, very skinny.
Young Jurina screams little boy to me
recently announced he was leaving the 48G
Jurina's health was not good probably because of all the hormones
th.jpgakb48-general-election-2014-winner-mayu-watanabe-sexy-idol-1.jpgNEOBK-1876175.jpg
2012-1542225668.jpg
Same with Sakura
Joined HKT48 when she was 12
big ears like with a little boy

Last edited:

wakethefakeup

Established
Why do all the idols look natural with a suit on? like not a female wearing a suit
because underneath its a male
00delete11204.jpg
tumblr_o7rnrjbofe1v4ur0zo3_500.png
and oc they always play with it, pretending to be dressing up as boys
hanging around drag queens
g7CCBh7.png
maxresdefault.jpg

And I saw in the shows people in Japan especially the adults/elders constantly commenting that they look like men or are men
Just think, they grew up in Japan all their lives and suddenly they see these famous 'female' idols who did not look like or acted like the women they have seen all their lives of course they will know

wakethefakeup

Established
Keyakizaka46
ca575e5d4f4a8f97d295ab895a0cb452.jpg
images (3).jpgБез названия.jpg
tumblr_o57lfnr3xT1v8xu32o2_1280.jpg
aramajapan.com-keyakizaka46-center-yurina-hirate-suffering-from-sacroiliac-joint-instability-k...jpg
Yurina's gaze is SO masculine

again with the colors
hqdefault.jpg
5522c_1373_ba0994a81c6bdb2ab3315f1a37ba4d87.jpg
DM-rsONV4AA8mgd.jpg

Not stable
and look at the choreography jumping lifting each other, so much movement and energy for a 'female'
Keyakizaka46 songs are so depressing and occult
aramajapan.com-keya4.jpgaramajapan.com-keya2.png
collapsing during live performances
So so bizarre and depressing and satanic
no wonder he decided to leave the group (or they made him leave)

wakethefakeup

Established
Also why is it that every idols always have some famous idol look like them and me or the rest of the people don't have?
because they are all connected somehow, comes from same families and don't tell us
Sasaki Rikako from Hello! project
Без названия.jpgDHmbkGnUIAEOAG4.jpg

and Maeda Atsuko and Oshima Yuko AKB48
mig.jpg200px-Atsuko_maeda_2005.jpg

Nogizaka46 Shiraishi Mai & Matsumura Sayuri
1011141_333426416788129_1738120999_n.jpg

Nogizaka46 Yamashita Mizuki & Ikuta Erika
YamashitaSynchronicity.jpgIkutaInfluencer.jpg

Nogizaka46 Nishino Nanase & Saito Asuka
87d3779240c181990ffd674ee88c79d5.jpg

Nogizaka46 Hori Miona & HKT48 Miyawaki Sakura
45468716112_fcd259f0ce_b.jpg

wakethefakeup

Established
How do you think, celebrity on hormone therapy from very birth, do they socialize completely as biological people? Do transgendered from birth women and men behave like biological women and men, and they consider themselves as if they were biological from the start? Or their real nature self prevails?
I was thinking about this as well.
in their upbringing they educate them how to behave, body language and not to show natural behavior
I think they are certainly undergoing some brainwashing
they are not being told that they changed their gender only that they are "different" from the rest

It is completely to establish this new species, this 3rd gender
While we were wondering if there were aliens, they planted the transgender race.

wakethefakeup

Established
More to show you that it's worldwide

Thailand Neko Jump
600b99ed6e7bfa56174010762c66d047.jpg239477-5218764dcec4c.jpg

Four-Mod
1171511_prv.jpgunnamed.jpg
dfa58e219e7b1d1ea8fe1b1a7cdd671e.jpg
Skinny Thai boys

Russia
unnamed.jpg
unnamed (1).jpg

the males with the blue
the female with the red
these are boyss haha omg we used to sing this song when we were childrens
I mean people were so blind not to see it
or maybe they knew
We were used to think with our eyes

Middle east
Nancy_Ajram_jan06 (2).jpg
unnamed (2).jpg

wakethefakeup

Established
Thank you for sharing!!
It is interesting to see that others experiencing hardships and questions about this topic..sexuality, love
You made me think of something
In the past sexuality was something sacred
And maybe they would also experiment with the opposite sex as part of a sacred ceremony
Not from a sexual act like today
What also made me think about it
I saw an Arab wedding on YouTube
and men danced together and were close to each other
and there was no definition between them "this is gay" "we are gays now"
just dancing without judgments
This is why I know that religions are also under control, when in the non-religious world, you have transgender celebrities everywhere
And you're in a church preaching that gay love is forbidden - it just makes the situation worse
This is also the problem with defining things
I remember I thought I was born gay and seeing on TV
How they presented them and how they defined them, how they need to walk, act, talk etc
it's controlled, I know we have a tangible God here and it's nature and animals and humans.
In the end, no matter how you look male & female can reproduce naturally, without technology (if they're both in optimum health)
I'm also learning right now about minerals and how they are critical for humans health (mental and physical)
They did smartly, removed the minerals from the soil in the Industrial revolution
and now when people are minerals deficient
They can implant their ideas about humans love sexuality, about god religions, science, model of earth and definitionsand many
more