Traηsgender agenda in Kpop

wakethefakeup

Established
X1 the one in red perhaps? Song Hyeong-jun
Might be FTM
they usually make the hair fluffy to make the head seem bigger
I usually also look at the smile to see if they have big masculine smile, where you can see all the teeth, or small mouth
he also can be a feminine boy either way pushing the agenda
these stupid shoulder pads makes it hard to spot
and the makeup

wakethefakeup

Established
I don't know about hormone blockers so I am intersted at your question too.

As for 7teen...It'd be good to do some analyze for them. At first glance, to me 7teen seem to be mixed, g0t7 can be real males, and I have some questions about Sup3r junior.
So what do you think guys about seven teen, g0t7 and sup3r junior?
Quick look at seventeen they all look like ftms and Woozi probably have a family connection with Suga
Got7 might be but Jackson looks like a bio male (but they maybe added the adams apple and testosterone)
Super junior are ftms imo

wakethefakeup

Established
Pics 3 and 4... symbolism aside, these young women look
- like Vegas hookers and
- exhausted and miserable

Zoom in to their faces. I just smh... unfortunate all the way around. :/
"Young women" is questionable

wakethefakeup

Established
There is no doubt with them at all
show all the transgender symbolism and also tons of other occult symbolism
images.jpg
images (1).jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
tumblr_pkqgzqXEnl1w1zflh_1280.jpg
3c5862021e990915e31af714f34765a0.jpg
In their loonaverse everything has
every symbol or thing has meaning but you can see those symbols in KPOP in general and everywhere
they 1 eye, butterfly, bitting the apple
their loonaverse meanings and stories are cute but tells the viewer nothing on the true meanings behind those symbols

wakethefakeup

Established
LOONA_(25).jpg
long arms with the purple hair
LOONA-Yves-1-526x800.jpg
straight body no curves
a370dddf484e8fcf7886664cd9660118.jpg

Just shows how programmed we are in our thinking and with our eyes
that a male with female facial feminization surgery, long hair, makeup, earrings, colorful clothes can mak you believe that its a female.
Add to that the vocal training, sound effects, not showing sny mascilune behaviors in their upbringing
just compare them with SNSD's debut, Loona have so many gay fans now, they made them this gay icon
and with Loona its being pushed more freely (heart attack mv)

yoongiyoongi

Established
concerning loona do you guys think they were transgendered from birth or as soon as they joined the occult world :( I've seen baby pictures and all and I spot no significant difference ?¿ but o could be wrong because everything is staged and deceptive nowadays

wakethefakeup

Established
what about SHINee ? are the trans ??????
I think SHINee are real males but they still push the agenda so it doesnt matter
concerning loona do you guys think they were transgendered from birth or as soon as they joined the occult world :( I've seen baby pictures and all and I spot no significant difference ?¿ but o could be wrong because everything is staged and deceptive nowadays
again I think the idols are being forced into this before even being birthed
they don't really have a choice

wakethefakeup

Established
damage control
The majority already know or suspect wendy being transgender also most of her fanbase are gays no surprise
Telling gay men they are not in it that they don't get a cycle they can't understand
I mean we don't even know if wendy is a biological female
but they are for sure pushing it to the extreme
lol and YT deciden to block my comments (??) my comments get deleted after 1 minute
the censorship and the agenda is real

wakethefakeup

Established
I don't know anything about this Wendy's case, but what do you think about so-called gay agenda?
As for me, I don't talk anywhere by myself about so-called gay agenda stuff, because simply I can't deal with my own sexuality lol so the 'agenda' titling for sexuality especially triggers and hurts me (while we don't speak about the agencies forcing heterosexual singers to change their sexuality. And also there are a lot of feminists proud of empowered celebrity women who are secret transgender in fact).
But when we speak about celebrity trans investigations, then a part of gay people can be biological female/male (I saw in conspiracy world "gay agenda" is said to be more weak, less destructive and less common widespread comparing with a hidden transgender agenda affect on people. I think it's true because if we talk about one of those destructive sides of the trans agenda - a population decline, then at least gay women still can give birth, and men can have their children too, while people who have done transition won't be able to have children no more - neither female nor male. Please, note that I don't stand up for "everyone should have children". I mean person can change its facade but not its sex at the cellular level. And women affected by skinny and anorexic celebrity trans agenda usually have difficulties with giving a birth too. Also, this is a complete destroying of the body given us by God. But I believe there are some rare hard cases with this disorder in reality, so I won't judge and let's not judge. Mental disorders are really hard burden). Thus, for me going from the opposite is also a way to find hidden transgenders sometimes. But, let's remember that the person can be transgender and gay at the same time, and it's not rare.
Lol for me its also a struggle, my first sexual experience was with a man and also struggled very long time with this up until recently
so when I talk about transgenders gay agenda while i'm still dealing with that myself (not with the transgender) that a topic very close to me but thats our reality thats where we came to as a collective.
there are many layers to this
The misguided image presented to us on how a female and male should look like/dress like/ act like
How many girls have suffered and are still suffering from a physical condition that only a skinny man can reach?
and not to mention theyre occult dominion over the famous people, not just KPOP idols it is worldwide
changine and playing with their genders WITHOUT their consent! making it a tradition for many years
The fact that they cannot reproduce naturally, gays, lesbians, transgenders,
adoption, it's good thing but the damage the child is having not knowing his biological mother or father
we need to grow with our biological parents its part of our DNA
Many transgenders suffer from medical problems because of all the hormones, why nobody talks about that? but everyone wants to play with their gender like its some instagram filter.

wakethefakeup

Established
Do you think CEO are part of this agenda too?
Y g,
j y p,
Big h ! t
CEO's, companies, they are all actors part of the illusion
backup dancers, those who take the music videos, take pictures might be transgenders or on the secret
or know the secret but won't tell because of the money who knows
If a regular person would say behind the scenes what is going on the natural reaction they would be shocked
people who are on the secret and knows the agenda are in such places, are in this industry

Last edited:

wakethefakeup

Established
In the future I would like to know who in reality are these groups:
A0A
4 minute
P S Y
@!lee
2 a m
2 p m
K@ra
I o i
Che0n S0ng y!
Kim t@e hĕe
Fromis 9
D@lshabet
Ex id
Gugu dan
Sup3r juni0r
W3ki mek!
S!st@r
T a r a
L@b0um
Pl@yback
Inf!n!t!
Day 6
Miss @
I U
G0t7
Seventeen
Lee High
W!nner
!kon
Dreamcatcher
Oh my girl
Girls day
G friend
Treasure 13
Wanna 0ne
N t c
Ex0
F x
Kard
Jyj
Jewelry
D b s q
A pink
Maybe I forgot somebody
And some japanese too, for example A k b 48

But I am busy again and have no time for all from this list. Sadly I'll visit this forum when I have free time
I can go over them all and say who I think are transgendered
most of them probably transgender
very few who are real male/females
and I will make a post on AKB48, 48G, 46G
bcs I got into them when KPOP started show more occult satanic shit
but now finding out that my lovely AKB48 are also under the same agenda/force, sad but thats the reality of it

wakethefakeup

Established
I will say from my research and my thoughts where I think all this is going towards
I see a lot of reactions and comments from people who ask but why would this make sense to have transgendered idols
why would they do that
We cannot look at it from our current perspective
They have an agenda
And it not supporting the LGBTQ+ community, they could care less about them or about their feelings
They want to get to the stage where this will be the norm and we need to bring children out of the womb
So when that will be possible they can transplant chips to the body, play with the hormones have more control over the baby at birth
How do we get to a situation when that is normal? where being transgender is normal
through programming with the idols, actors, singers, sports, tv shows, movies - politics
As I now wonder how our ancestors allowed to get to where we are today
This is how our descendants will ask in the future how we allowed us to get to that state of changing the genders and allow this twisted agenda to take over our health and our lifes.

We are dealing with humans, yes, in my opinion (not reptelians not aliens), with humans with big egos
Who play with dark spirits, they want to play GOD, have control over us, be superior
They educate us what our "globe" earth looks like, they fake animals, fake histories
And lies, a lot.