Traηsgender agenda in Kpop

wakethefakeup

Established
Let's see how korean open transgender looks like.
This is Harisu singer. This person transitioned at the age 18 and is 44 y.o. now.

"She" reminds me of SN$D, Irene and P@rk B0m type. But we already know who are Red\/elv3t and SN$D. I have some suspicions about Park, but not that much to prove something.
Also reminded me of Bom
lol they really push this story nicely
Just remind you
There is a difference between a transgender who started the transition from the age of 18 or even 11
And to the idols that the treatment starts from the womb !! The injections of the hormones
They undergo a lot of education, vocal training, surgeries
think of a regular transgender as Squirtle, and the transgender idols are already Blastoise

This is also why when you tell to people that famous celebs are transgender
They think they went through the same transitions like normal people
eventually they want people to bring children In Vitro Fertilization
So they can play with hormones
Maybe add a chip or 2 as well ;)
they could care less about LGBTQ people, they want control and remove our humanity.

Solo

Okay, someone should start this thread though.
I am very busy now because of my study so I'll come with my observations later on.
But some information I can give you right now. Here is a link
What do you think?
Wow I watched all of the video, surgery is becoming so normal that I stopped to pay attention to that

BlackandWhite

Rookie
Https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/kpop-satanic-illuminati-influence.2143/post-109188View attachment 31613
View attachment 31608
View attachment 31609View attachment 31610View attachment 31611View attachment 31612
Even if this person is not a douple, do you still think this person is born male? I don't think so. As Lee noticed (https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/kpop-satanic-illuminati-influence.2143/post-109415), he was without make up there. I think that things become even more obvious with no make up!
He can't even properly do this:
View attachment 31648
Anyway, GeeD looks like Vespa Miller who took a lesbian role in "Girls love" drama. I can't tell for sure if Vespa Miller is female or not, but she seems female to me.
View attachment 31615View attachment 31617
Despiting her broad shoulders...View attachment 31618
At least I should say that I also have some wide shoulders (not that wide like at the picture though) and prominent browridge but I'm not transgender.
This topic is so hard T_T
GeeD has been in the industry so long... i wouldn't be suprised if they gave him hormone blockers or something while growing up

Shuna

Star
According to my research, GD's recent symbol is a daisy (solar symbol) with one petal less. Out in Freemasonry the flower with five petals, opposite to that with a smaller petal (representing the phallus), is the feminine symbol:
1580913523294.png1580913641533.png
And then on the second image, his T-shirt, it includes the two lights of the tree (the female and male side), as well as a circle that surrounds the symbol of the vagina, without point (symbol of the phallus).

wakethefakeup

Established
Oh, really?? Then may I ask you what do you think about who toany0ne are? I can't be unbiased/impartial towards them because I used to like them especially so it's hard to make some conclusions when it comes to them. They look transgender and not transgender at the same time. I guess M!nzy face is a typical face, though she looks boyish. Dara has such a sweet voice, though her chin is strong profile and she has no hips etc. CeeEl's face is strong, she once collaborated with BeeY0nc3 (another supposed transgender), her voice is suspicious too, but she easily gain weight and she has hips that is rare at asian women. And Bom.. her voice is suspicious, and she looks like transgender but maybe it's because of all those plastic surgeries idk. She looked so softly at her 18.
All I know is that I'm sure about Bl@)kP!nk, there is a possibility that all of them can be transgendered (I am also sure about S0/\/\i). And then I start wondering about toany0n3 again lol. In general, WhyG ent. artists is very hard to me in terms of this topic. W!nner? I don't know. Lee High? I don't know again. Akdong? Is that really so? B!gB@ng? Maybe...but it also may be GeeDee only. Katie? Umm...But when we speak about $M ent. or Jwhyp ent. for example, their agenda is more blatant as well as their singers look more like transgenders.
Yea after that I also looked at Bom old pics (I used to be so obsessed with 2NE1 and Bom in 2012)
young Bom is definitely unclockable, but i'm pretty sure they are transgendered, I mean look at blackpink
it's like they don't even try to hide it like they used to
2ne1.jpg
long arms
plus it doesn't make sense that a big company will not promote transgenders
btw companies are an illusion and not a real thing when you realize that everyone is under the same agenda
they like to sell these stories, Like the story with YG that the company fails or harassment within the company
it's all cover stories
People will deal with it and react instead of looking at the idols in front of them not being the right gender they purport to be
and I think GD is FTM, at first I wasn't sure either but the shirtless photos sold it
SHINee are biological males imo
I do think they push people in the right gender that they were born too (look at Ava max, mabel, lizzo)
The point is that they will push them but under their agendas, what they want to program us
SHINee are biological males but they will still undergo plastic surgery and wear makeup, they'll still do gay fan service, they will still be dressed in colorful clothes etc. they do not want to show and push masculinity

Last edited:

wakethefakeup

Established
Are you sure txt are really girls? I think this is a bit too far fetched
BTS are all females to males do you really think they will now form a new group of real males?

Look at the differences just even in the energy
the dance cover group are so more direct and powerful (masculine) and i'm not hating on TXT
I'm just looking energywise
Txt is supposed to know the dance but they seem so easily exhausted
you can still not believe it but they will still show the symbolism of red blue purple

Last edited:

wakethefakeup

Established
Whoa I think the same way too! :)

I think the same but as Shine seem to be real males, I am confused that maybe some known stars are biological males/females.
If 2any1 are trannies, then what do you think about some other WhyG artists: Top, Sěungri and Daěsung from B!gbang, Akd0ng music, Ik0n, W!nner, Trěasurĕ 13, Katie, Lee Sung Kyung? But as for 2any1, they were really top stars just like $nsd and w0nder girls, or even bigger. I suspect all of w0nder girls ($nsd no doubts). And after them now we have bl@ckpink, r3d velv3t and tw!ce who seem pretty transgender to me.

I agree with you
Wonder girls, Red velvet, Twice are transgender
looking at Big bang there is a chance that taeyang is a real male
And maybe more members
But look how they pushed GD and Top
There is a chance in other groups as well that there are transgender mixed with biological males/females

for example I think that Soobim from WJSN is a bio female
maybe in the future when she gets pregnant they can show that the band is supposedly made up of biological females with only one of them actually.
There is a chance that soobin is also trans
but you have to think in such a twisted way when it comes to their occult beliefs and rituals
Like the story with the girl of Cher, Chaz Bono who was born as Chastity Sun Bono (they threw the sun in) and became trans
so Cher's child originally had to be born a male, they changed the gender with hormones and presented him as a female
later Chastity decided to define herself as a male changed the name to Chaz
When in fact, he was a male in the first place!!
chasbono_show_1-400x300.jpg
young boy
It is so confusing and screws up the mind but it is also the reason why we have reached such times today
Of confusion, of sexual confusion, of identity confusion.

Last edited:

wakethefakeup

Established
This blow my mind even more when I think about singers who say that they are Christians themself. So I wonder is their Christianity is just a lie then
I also recently thought about this
religions are completely under their control as well or being manipulated by them
we are in that ahrimanic luciferic influence for the last 120 years years and right now completely saturated
which is this control system, military industrial complex, energy complex, left and right angales
you see alot of this luciferic energy also in religions

wakethefakeup

Established
I mean not the religion itself is a lie, but the thing that celebrity claim themselves as Christians.
What is the ahrimanic influence? I've never heard about ito_O
Yea I believe that maybe all religions were good, pure, sacred But like other things, its under control
That's what I see at least
One cannot think that the masses who believe in religions will not be under some type of control or spell
Only the very thought of waiting for Christ/messiah to come and save us, this unhealthy mentality, shows me it's under control

wakethefakeup

Established
What do you think about L.U.X (nugu group)?
So obviously transgendered
the long hands, and bad facial feminization surgery, the red and blue, the V hand sign
and lux made me think of lust which is what this group will probably push

wakethefakeup

Established
You are totally right! This is a good habit to doubt almost anything and think properly and sometimes in really twisted way
So there is also a possibility that YulHèé from Lab0um is female? She is married to FTI$land Minhw@an and they going to have already 3 children
Yes
They can throw 1 membre that is in the right gender
To create the illusion that everyone is natural females or males
But they also have no problem spoofing pregnancies, let's not forget we are dealing with Hollywood
they can create any costume
and they have no problem lying to you infront of your face of the most despicable things

wakethefakeup

Established
More symbolism
EVERGLOW
Kpop-Groups-Everglow-Bon-Bon-Chocolat-Album-Posters-Wall-sticker-Clear-Image-Home-Art-sticker-...jpg
Cover one eye but that's is already normal at this point
Red and Blue the male and the female

maxresdefault.jpg
The devil horns
Orange backround
Purple the transgender
everglow-dun-dun-music-video-2020-billboard-1548.jpg
537734c3aeb6f0d95fc8c1c1121c5ed48d640fa053b33aa9072e4fdf7c0a895c.jpg
Red Blue Purple
Aisha just looks like a transgender so masculine
maxresdefault (1).jpg
ECYO6R4WkAE3Vvj.jpg
Again with the balls symbolism
I think maybe the meaning of a male parts being dropped (?)
or the 2 colors the male and the female

wakethefakeup

Established
6ffc5103b6dc76c8ea1bcc14250bbd59.jpg
5514488_0.jpg
images.jpgimages (1).jpg
33955210558-c7ff563221-o.jpg

418a8f271ef33efb0d4c5401c6cdd24e02b7c1aa.jpg
ITZY-DALLA-DALLA-RYUJIN-FENDI-VEGAN-TIGER-BALMAIN-2.jpg
Red and Blue male and female
Purple combined together
DzDl-ZgX0AY0DoZ.jpg
x_SKZQjE_400x400.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
poor boys they are being lied to, forced into this through programming, tradition, magic I'm sure
I've seen somewhere that summoning demons is easier through transgenders lol I might be wrong but they for sure summon demons spirits, MK ultra programming, sexualized and pushing the agenda
they Introduced them as these stars, idols, glamorous , but behind the scenes the truth is really ugly
what is funny and sad at the same time
is that girls think it's female empowerment
when in fact they are idolizing boys in their female side

wakethefakeup

Established
I am all for female empowerment but I want to see natural females and not boys who are being forced and manipulated into this illusion, I really feel sad for the idols
the other day I had a dream about Hirate Yurina (keyakizaka46) the forever center of Keyakizaka46
recently left the group (or they have other plans for him)

aramajapan.com-keyakizaka46-ace-yurina-hirate-leaves-the-group-keyakizaka46-ace-yurina-hirate-...jpg
images (2).jpg
and in my dream I witnessed his frustration and sadness
I saw him in this occult satanic world
I might do post here on AKB48 + all the sister groups and Sakamichi (because Sakura and Honda IZONE, and Juri now in rocket punch)

wakethefakeup

Established
Rocket Punch

Kim.Suyun.full.199817.jpg
Love sees no color
or genders
images.jpg
red blue
20200204140518_3d195ef6fc133deffbb46f92420bbdb1_6kr2.png
with the X
maxresdefault.jpg
81NmiYz7ZCL._AC_SX522_.jpg
their logos... throwing their symbols
pentagram stars, the unicorn which I think may represent gay or trans "not from this world" with what looks like the transgender flag
images (1).jpg
the rocket punch blue and red
maybe the meaning punching, forcing more the agenda
ice cream, X, Thunder Lightning symbol, dead whale, overcrowded city with little trees/nature
the colors and drawing clearly targeting young children
rocket-punch-mini-album-vol-2-red-punch.jpg
star of ishtar symbol, saturn, Pearl with the apple, candles, butterfly (MK ultra?)
dolphins and cats maybe some spiritual meaning
this gives me carnival vibes (like Red velvet's zimzalabim, WJSN's La la love)