Traηsgender agenda in Kpop

diley

Established
I think it depends where they’re from cause I’ve seen lots of men with hourglass
Idk about y’all but the majority of men I’ve seen in my lifetime all had curves….they were even thicker than women
I do accept with this point, it depends on countries(race), gene and lifestyle. I've seen men with curves. Not al men with muffin tops, fat thigh and short hands/legs r trans. Not al men in this world wanted to become a trans(it's juz few). Their is no actual need for common men to sell their soul or change their gender to worship b@ph0met unless they decided to get name, fame and money.
But this isn't the case for the ppl who r following evil agenda. They gotta strictly follow the rules ordered by their superior and if they don't follow they'll be punished/killed. There is no wonder if those celebs might have changed their gender(also it's a part of agenda) to get more popularity in return. Though those male celebs r having curving it's not sure that they r biological male or trans. We donno the truths unless we know them personally.

Urmi

Rookie
Trans? [BE ORIGINAL] NMIXX(엔믹스) 'O.O' (4K) - YouTube here is a more clear video of her. Her name is Jinni
The pink haired girl.
She also doesn't have any predebut photos before 2019...interesting.
@queen82 reposting since I found this intriguing.

Urmi

Rookie
Jeongyeon was boyish in the early Twice years , but i heard they forced her to be like that , Chaeyoung looks suspect , Mina seems a bio girl to me ,Yoona Snsd is also suspect
Chaeyoung looks like a bio girl as well. Yoona snsd has mysterious background and I've discovered a male Japanese idol who kinda looks like her so won't be surprised if she's trans MTF. Sometimes I do feel bad for these people the original men or women.

free2018

Star
Chaeyoung looks like a bio girl as well. Yoona snsd has mysterious background and I've discovered a male Japanese idol who kinda looks like her so won't be surprised if she's trans MTF. Sometimes I do feel bad for these people the original men or women.
Yoona has the skeleton of a man

Attachments

queen82

Star
yes Yoona body structure is kinda weird, similar to Blackpink Lisa

Urmi

Rookie
yes Yoona body structure is kinda weird, similar to Blackpink Lisa
At this point I am sure Lisa is a boy on hormones and plastic surgery. I suspect other members of BP too. Who do you think are the suspect members of Girls Generation?
Also there is another band called Loona. A lot of members look suspect there.

queen82

Star
At this point I am sure Lisa is a boy on hormones and plastic surgery. I suspect other members of BP too. Who do you think are the suspect members of Girls Generation?
Also there is another band called Loona. A lot of members look suspect there.
Taeyeon looks suspect too , not sure about the other GG members , about Bp Jisoo looks suspect too ,not familiar with Loona

Urmi

Rookie
Taeyeon looks suspect too , not sure about the other GG members , about Bp Jisoo looks suspect too ,not familiar with Loona
I like her but I got weird vibes from Kim Lip. Chuu looks like a girl. Hyunjin Choerry Yves also looks suspect.

free2018

Star
How to gauge that? I can only guess by face and vibe. I'm more instinctual in this.
This is a decent video where Mr. E goes through what one needs to look at: