Traηsgender agenda in Kpop

queen82

Star
Idk if I should believe that ALL of Bts are bio females , yes some of them like Jimin but tae always have me a masculine vibe even my conservative dad who hates feminine men says he is the only one of Bts who are manly. He has such a deep voice if not even deeper than most cis men, he has an intimidating aura, cold stare. And he is from a very poor background, his family were farmers..to the point he had to be raised by their grandparents because they parents were working too much. If he was really a bio woman he had to go through transition from childhood and that clearly didn’t happen, I think from all Bts members he is the only one who is bio male but femininised
i think only three of them are bio females, the rest just femininize men

queen82

Star
One thing about this whole transgender agenda is that it’s been going on for a long time and it is pretty much a prerequisite or standard to be on the big screen. These people transition very young or since birth.

Park Min Young is shorter and has a smaller frame so it’s harder to tell but look at the attached pictures. The jawline, Adam’s apple, and straight male back (see baby blue dress picture). Since she’s popular, you can almost guarantee this person is MTF. It’s a requirement basically.

Park Shin Hye: you can tell this person has taken hormones to make their voice sound more feminine. However, the identifier for this person is definitely her clavicle bone. This is the main identifier I typically use because the clavicle bone extends to the shoulder which is a male only trait. Examine her clavicle bones and how it looks. I circled where I see male traits. Song Hye Kyo has an Adam’s apple as well as square shoulders. She also has a thick neck to me.
they may be trans but i have to admit that they were pretty feminine don't know

SylvieKaraden

Rookie
and she says that when se date woman she is the man... like, the one that do all...
another one from my country that i think that is a male to female:

1631984799685.png

1631984818712.png

1631984881267.png

i can say it, brazillian woman dont look like this!!! i go out and is very rare see a tall woman... and talking about this kind of body, i can say its impossible

diley

Established
Thoughts on gd he looks feminine
He's a woman !
He's having small skull,hands,legs n torso,
hour glass body,curvy spine...
These r the traits of biological woman !

Attachments

SylvieKaraden

Rookie
K!m s0hyun
Not sure....confusing!
Long thick neck,broad shoulder(white dress-her trapezium is huge alike men with shoulder muscle)
Purple top - adams apple? (seems like she removed it now)
its male
i remember when she was just 12 looking like a grown up adult
very large structure at that age..
its male trait
and shes asian so, veryyy strange

diley

Established
its male
i remember when she was just 12 looking like a grown up adult
very large structure at that age..
its male trait
and shes asian so, veryyy strange
Once,ma frnd showed this actress pic n told *look how beautiful she is?!
At first I thought she's beautiful but later when I randomly come cross her pics. It struck me, I was like... How can a boy be beautiful ??! :rolleyes:
That's how estrogen works on boy from small age it seems !
It's hard to find biological women in sk entertainment industry !
Donno whether atleast few exist ???!

Nd the remaining...
Japanese, Chinese, Taiwanese, Thai....entertainment industry is also a question ????!
They'd be hard to find !

Yeah this trans agenda is everywhere !