Traηsgender agenda in Kpop

wakethefakeup

Established
images.jpg

GWSN Bazooka
gwsn-the-keys-collage.png
EWIf5ciVAAUsjU0.jpg
הורדה (1).jpg
bazooka meaning a long, tube-shaped gun ..........
I think for them it's some type of joke
and the mv theme is alice in wonderland programming, not new

LOONA, I'm a transgender So What
200305408.jpegunnamed-file-e1580890405881.jpg

BVNDIT
1588693073-bvndit-4.jpg
EX1tnQHX0AEcJWx.jpg

wakethefakeup

Established
I'll add some Jpop comebacks symbolism as well

AKB48
Shitsuren, Arigatou (Thank you for the broken heart)......no
I like their songs but the last ones are straight up hypnotic programming
903.jpg
umbrella symbolism
10001211.jpg
142099015d3fb8d7718b7a5d7fcbf658.jpg
with the 666 fingers, red blue purple colors
the music video was released on march 4th, and in the music video "the girls" are in closed rooms
and having camera meetings (zoom style)
Interesting ... they seemed to know what was going to happen in the next two months
thumb_AKB48_57thSG_MV_endcredit.00_04_57_29.静止画128.jpeg

news200309_jitabataMV.jpg

STU48
Okada Nana just look like a boy
and they sell this story that "she" is into girls
הורדה (3).jpgEPdSBsNU8AAU4mO.jpg

wakethefakeup

Established
So when we think they are not telling us the truth, or not telling the truth about themselves and their identity/genders
They do
In these symbols
with the colors
Red blue purple yellow
the X
saying in hidden in plain sight for example billie eilish "I'n the bad guy duh" and many more
I see so many lies about the occult meaning of the blue and red colors
people (or trolls) say its good vs evil, when in fact its male and female

The truth I now recognize in facial expressions, eyes, body structure
But it turns out that for some people it's not a factor for them to identify gender

While we think we are in development
In music, in art, in self-expression, in culture
We are under manipulation and deception
And programming

Cintra

Star
I can never imagine a circumstance where a parent would choose to castrate a male child to make them more feminine. I can’t imagine a circumstance where a doctor would agree to do that.
The next time you look at them, think about whether or not a parent who loves their child, would be willing to castrate their male child to make them feminine.
If you knew anything about biology you would know that testosterone is practically undetectable in boys until puberty and peaks at age 17, then remains high for about 20 years.
There would be no benefit to castrating a child early.
The catholic church used to do it to boys to preserve the soprano range in their voices.
They did it for centuries.

Parents used to allow this to be done to their children.

neptunejoo

Established
Checking out this thread.

Who are these girls/idols/boys?

I feel like I don't subscribe to the idols industry and there are thousands of them born.

Do people even remember em?

Hon33

Veteran
The catholic church used to do it to boys to preserve the soprano range in their voices.
They did it for centuries.

Parents used to allow this to be done to their children.
Yes, in medieval times! You do know that just because the Catholic Church did it, centuries ago, won’t make it more acceptable to most people? What do you think is happening? Do you think music companies are going around maternity hospitals and picking out babies and asking their parents to castrate them, so they can be singers in 15 years time? That’s how ridiculous what you are saying sounds!
You can change the voice if you castrate someone before puberty because it won’t deepen when testosterone starts to be produced.
However castrating a young male child will have no effect on whether a child grows up masculine or feminine because boys don’t produce testosterone until puberty.
The lack of basic awareness about how the body even works here, is what makes all of your speculation unfounded.
It’s not even biologically accurate!

Cintra

Star
Yes, in medieval times! You do know that just because the Catholic Church did it, centuries ago, won’t make it more acceptable to most people? What do you think is happening? Do you think music companies are going around maternity hospitals and picking out babies and asking their parents to castrate them, so they can be singers in 15 years time? That’s how ridiculous what you are saying sounds!
You can change the voice if you castrate someone before puberty because it won’t deepen when testosterone starts to be produced.
However castrating a young male child will have no effect on whether a child grows up masculine or feminine because boys don’t produce testosterone until puberty.
The lack of basic awareness about how the body even works here, is what makes all of your speculation unfounded.
It’s not even biologically accurate!
Wtf????

You said no parent would have their kid castrated.

I pointed out that it has happend historically. The castrati were my example. They were castrated at the start of puberty.
They were the singing idols of their day

I have no speculation, unfounded or otherwise.
I was just making a comment.
I do know what I am talking about.

I am not sure why you just decided I said a lot of things I didn't.
Get a grip and stop making arguments where there are none.

wakethefakeup

Established
Do you think music companies are going around maternity hospitals and picking out babies and asking their parents to castrate them, so they can be singers in 15 years time?
Don't play stupid,It is their tradition and they have been doing it for a long time, transgender the children so that in the future they will be famous and promise them wealth, you're 33 I thought you already knew, but I guess you're here just to troll as usual.

Hon33

Veteran
Yea, I’m 33 with 21 and 18 year old daughters! Go figure? I have never said I was 33! :rolleyes:
How am I playing stupid?
How do these companies decide which children they are going to “transgender” (is that even a real term?)?

Hon33

Veteran
Wtf????

You said no parent would have their kid castrated.

I pointed out that it has happend historically. The castrati were my example. They were castrated at the start of puberty.
They were the singing idols of their day

I have no speculation, unfounded or otherwise.
I was just making a comment.
I do know what I am talking about.

I am not sure why you just decided I said a lot of things I didn't.
Get a grip and stop making arguments where there are none.
You clearly did not understand my post and
you clearly do not understand the history of “the castrations” - why it was done back then and why there is absolutely no need for it to be done today. Why would it benefit parents to castrate a male child today? Females and males are accepted into the industry? There is no need to force a child to undergo castration. Even then, it was an illegal procedure that was frowned upon!
If you want to understand it better, I would suggest you use a source other than Wikipedia.
It was not legal back then and it certain isn’t legal today.

Hon33

Veteran
No, 33 because you are a freemason probably, deliberately asking dumb questions

your question don't even make sense
It perhaps doesn’t make sense because I repeated the term you used.
A Freemason? Oh my word, you are so unbelievably ridiculous. I wouldn’t have anything to do with freemasonry! Not because they are involved with Satanism or the Illuminati! In my country, it’s not seen as any kind of secret or select organisation. It is nothing more than an outdated organisation whose members think they are more important than they ate. No self-respecting person would have anything to do with freemasonry. You do know that as a rule, they don’t even admit females? There are some female lodges but as a whole, females are not admitted - not to mention their attitudes to people who are not white and gay people.
You really attach too much significance to freemasonry without knowing how poorly it is regarded in the West.

wakethefakeup

Established
you clearly do not understand the history of “the castrations” - why it was done back then and why there is absolutely no need for it to be done today. Why would it benefit parents to castrate a male child today? Females and males are accepted into the industry? There is no need to force a child to undergo castration. Even then, it was an illegal procedure that was frowned upon!
If you want to understand it better, I would suggest you use a source other than Wikipedia.
it's not legal yet they're doing many things that are not legal
and probably it's just a "coincidence" that you have 33 in a username

Cintra

Star
It is legal today.
They call it gender reassignment.

Cintra

Star
And, to be totally honest, I don't give a fig for your pastel coloured pop tarts, or what they keep in their frilly, gender-fluid knickers.

I was just drawing a parallel between the past and the present in the creation of mass media idols through genital surgery.

If you don't see the parallel, ignore my comments as irrelevant.
There was no need to be so rude and angry.