Traηsgender agenda in Kpop

free2018

Star
You are perfectly within your rights to disagree with me however, allow me to address everything in your post in order:

1. You're right that everyone's body is different but these skeletal biological markers are what forensic investigators use to determine someone's sex even when the body has been damaged beyond recognition. That's how reliable these markers are. The skeleton allows them to determine the deceased person's sex. Like I said if you test these markers out on strangers in public you'll see the difference between them and those that you see in kpop.
2. I used 99% because I truly believe the number is that high. This is a closed circle of people- notice that a disproportionately large percentage of these celebrities are related, have ties to royal bloodlines and come from very wealthy backgrounds. They use these "survival programs" to convince ordinary people that they actually have a shot at fame when everyone has already been selected. Notice that a lot of those programs have been exposed for being rigged. I wonder why?
3. I agree with you that they mix in some real men and women to keep the masses confused but I believe this number is very, very low. Additionally most people have been brainwashed through the media since childhood and literally cannot tell the difference between men and women on a biological level. They truly believe that these moonbump-wearing men have given birth when that is physically impossible. Do you really think that if anyone came forth claiming that their beloved kpop "idols" are trans that anyone- especially die hard, rabid fans would believe them? Absolutely not. They would call them crazy-and if they had legitimate proof the fans would simply go into denial because the thought of it being true would be too uncomfortable for them to handle.
Great breakdown.
I believe it could be as high as 100 percent as far as the top echelons.
I think they only mix in masked people for very important characters like elected officials-- for example.

Hana nia

Rookie
For fucks sake stop y'all are gonna make me retarded with all your nonsense and bullshit.
You should leave, nobodys forcing you to stay. Just imagine a world where you don't know who you are sharing public toilet with because of this transgender agenda. Think deeply all the idols full with agendas manipulating peoples mind. The world just sick place to be nowadays.

craniumind

Established
With all due respect to everyone in this forum, I'm seeing a lot of misinformation and confusion so hopefully this can help anyone who's just discovered this topic and is a little lost.

In my opinion 99% of kpop entertainers are indeed transgendered and the proof is in the skeleton. Once you learn the skeletal differences between men and women you can easily test them out on yourself, your family, friends and my personal favorite-strangers in public. You'll find that the people you observe in real life will pass these tests with flying colors while those in the entertainment industry-kpop in this instance, will fail miserably.

Markers I use that are the most simple and reliable:
-Skull size and shape: men have wide and square shaped jaws and skulls...
View attachment 51708

While women have smaller and more oval shaped faces with a sloping jawline. Also please note the different energy behind the eyes between these two pics
View attachment 51710

-Spinal arch or lack thereof: women have curve in the lower part of their spine that allows them to carry a baby while pregnant.
View attachment 51713
Some spinal arches are more pronounced than others but women have them regardless of their race, ethnicity, age or weight.

Men on the other hand have spines and backs that are flat and have no arch because they have no need of them.
View attachment 51714
Also note the difference in the butts of both people. The "male" idol has a round, full and lifted butt which is a feminine marker. The "female" idol has a flat butt that sits much lower which is typical in most males.

-Gait: women walk with inline footfalls (one in front of the other) because they have wider hips, you'll also notice that women walk with their arms angled away from their body so their arms don't hit their hips as they walk.
View attachment 51711

Men on the other hand walk like toy soldiers with footfalls next to each other because their hips are narrow and they keep their arms right next to their bodies as they walk.
View attachment 51712

Another thing to note: Like others have stated here, these kpop celebs have been using hormone replacement therapy and/or chemical castration and vocal coaches and therapy to augment their natural voices, nearly all of them have undergone plastic to surgery to make them appear more like the opposite sex and we all know that South Korea is well known for their plastic surgeries to the point that people from other countries fly there just to have their operations. The entertainment industry is nothing but smoke and mirrors but you can train your eyes so that it becomes second nature when you look at anyone to actually see who they are.

There are other markers you can use but in my experience these can give you the quickest answer when you're looking at someone and you're unsure. Also I want everyone to please bear in mind two things that you can research for yourself: one- the powers that be have been doing this forever- literally you can search pictures of famous celebs from decades ago and they will fail the tests I posted above. Two- this is a worldwide thing. It's not limited to the US and it's not only the entertainment industry but also politics, sports, art, history, literature etc. I recommend following Horrifying Houseguest on Twitter as they are a wealth of information when it comes to the transgender agenda and they are great at using pics to make their points-I've learned a lot from them. I hope this post helps anyone who needed some clarification because I have a sneaking suspicion that this thread is full of disinformation agents trying to steer people away from waking up to the truth.
I literally laughed so hard at the comparative photos and the way you broke it down. It sent me lol. I am not saying this in a bad way, btw.

Yellowish

Rookie
I honestly hope whoever here are sharing all this misinformation and also believeing are just trolling yourself. You guys are really trying so hard to find transgenders from the least diversion race like aunchang(korea, japan, china). Also in your opinion noone can ever use the combinaion of red and blue and similar sort of features or combination just because of tranny accusation. I have mascular legs, hairy hand, long fingers, visible upward adams apple, smaller hip, wider bigger foot, so you will say Im definitely a trans(fyi Im also south Asian and its very awful when outsiders label us trans according to our fearures) How does it feel someone accusing others trans just because they are less feminine or less masculine? I know Ill be labelled here as blind or troll here but for your good please take suggestion or guideline from some anatomist about how to approach differencing male and female according to races all around the world before accusing someone something offensive.

Last edited:

wakethefakeup

Established
TRI.BE
"The group’s name is a combination of “TRI”, an abbreviation for “triangle”, which is a symbol of perfection, and “BE”, which means existence, which has the meaning of ‘perfect existence’. "

basically perfect new world order illuminati BS
also tribe but as we will see soon from mv shots probably they mean MK Ultra splitting multiple personalities (as tribe)

either meaning its satanic

and yes all members are transgendered from birth,
It's a system it's a tradition
like 99% of kpop idols/actros, its their new world agenda
And there are people here in the forum who are aware of this and lie or play dumb (intentionally) , "oh yes that member maybe trans" "she can't be"
Every idol probably will be transgender and if not they will still push gay/play along with the agenda
ignore these trolls here who deliberately lie and get paid for this ( probably even 1 or 2 with multiple accounts)

anyways lets get to the symbolism
avopix-345123230.jpg
images.jpg
Just as every other kpop artist/group, TRI.BE is also pushing these agenda colors in their MVs
to show those who pay attention that they are indeed transgenders
the members of course not aware of anything
because their parents probably sold out/wanted money
but they will let you know that these are boys being portrayed as females
proggraming the youth to this transgender agenda
Screenshot_20210518-222322_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210518-223045_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210518-222326_YouTube.jpg
Blue red purple colors
opening the transgender programming portal on the youth
and their MV fullll of triangle / 1 eye / robotoid
Screenshot_20210518-223011_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210518-222747_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20210518-222613_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20210518-222848_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20210518-222927_YouTube.jpg

they claim that all of this is do to their name related to triangles
they even posted this on their YT:

"On a more sincere note, we’d like to carefully touch upon some conversations that have surfaced after TRI.BE’s debut. We would first like to politely but firmly state that no factor related to TRI.BE is meant to target or refer to any specific group whatsoever and we do not wish to offend anyone in any shape or form. The usage of triangles is only meant to represent TRI.BE’s identity and visual graphics as “TRI.BE” is a combination of the geometrically most perfect shape “Triangle” and the word “Being” for existence, thus we kindly request for excessive assumptions and misleading suggestions to be refrained from. TRI.BE aims to deliver the message of self-love through “We are Perfect as We are” and we would genuinely be happy to see everybody emit positive love for themselves as well as everyone around them "

Yes I am sure..this comment only shows how much they laugh and lie to those who can't see the truth

What about all the other groups that do the same poses and throw triangles and eye 1 everywhere? It also their "identity"?
probably yes
they all push the same identity the same agenda
because they all come from the same source

plus all of the members are so young (boys) and they re throwing this occult symbols

wakethefakeup

Established
Screenshot_20210518-222233_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210518-222731_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210518-222923_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20210518-222250_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20210518-222317_YouTube.jpg

Young boys
Who started hormone treatment already from the womb, basically their life is already planned
+ also with surgeries and makeup

It may be hard to accept that they are a trans because we are used to seeing trans that begin the change in adolescence
But most celebrities start it from the womb
And they have special treatments to make them "pretty"
but you can see in their eyes, its a testosterone male gays at the end of the day
those who control them know this and they want evetually this to be the norm
And eliminate the male strain (so that they can be the only ones)

Screenshot_20210518-222455_YouTube.jpg
already showing the group direction for the future with the sex beta kitten programming

queen82

Star
View attachment 56031
View attachment 56032
View attachment 56033View attachment 56034View attachment 56035

Young boys
Who started hormone treatment already from the womb, basically their life is already planned
+ also with surgeries and makeup

It may be hard to accept that they are a trans because we are used to seeing trans that begin the change in adolescence
But most celebrities start it from the womb
And they have special treatments to make them "pretty"
but you can see in their eyes, its a testosterone male gays at the end of the day
those who control them know this and they want evetually this to be the norm
And eliminate the male strain (so that they can be the only ones)

View attachment 56037
already showing the group direction for the future with the sex beta kitten programming
only two of them looks suspect, the rest are girls

wakethefakeup

Established
only two of them looks suspect, the rest are girls
nah trolly all of them are trans
and whats your point of pointing that? AND?
you always don't make sense don't have point
because your trolling
even if 2 of them trans this is wrong this agenda is being manipulated
you probably know that because youre here to troll and deceive

queen82

Star
nah trolly all of them are trans
and whats your point of pointing that? AND?
you always don't make sense don't have point
because your trolling
even if 2 of them trans this is wrong this agenda is being manipulated
you probably know that because youre here to troll and deceive
sorry but if someone doesn't think the same of you doesn't mean is a troll ...

wakethefakeup

Established
Their latest comeback RUB-A-DUM is full of MK Ultra symbolism
plus few members dyed their hair which implies that they went through the mk ultra/mind control/split in personality/programming abuse
Screenshot_20210518-224040_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20210518-223817_YouTube.jpg
Many personalities, easier to control, while the poor male to female idol tries to heal from the trauma
Screenshot_20210518-223618_YouTube.jpg
this 1 is satanic..poor boy
mirror=mk ultra
Screenshot_20210518-223327_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210518-223603_YouTube.jpg
images.jpg Transgender colors, also always 2 (or more) members with red and blue colors, to show AGAIN the agenda

Screenshot_20210518-223921_YouTube.jpg
X pose, many kpop idols do it lately
X is also reffered to transgender imo (aka Jessis's "different type of x ", different type of human, Transgender)
Screenshot_20210518-223842_YouTube.jpg
the masculine jumped here
poor boys..being indoctrinated to push their sick agenda
also the blondes ones are usually the one who went through MK ultra/ whiped out
also their mv full of color, rainbows, to attract the youth

ScarlettRose

Rookie
Some things of this link may be interesting.
There is a part of Trans-Investigation.

Interesting to see.

크루아상

Some things of this link may be interesting.
There is a part of Trans-Investigation.

Interesting to see.

Thank you. Here is part 2
Source: Not Your Unnie

Attachments