Toxic mold illness -Ignorance and denial

Glad 2 know

Veteran
This is news to me. I've never heard of mold penetrating brick. I didn't think it possible.

The best way of counteracting the stuff they're spraying us with (including for fungi) is adding a pinch of boron in 1200ml of water and drinking 300-400ml of that mix a day. Unfortunately I'm one of the few people that can't drink it unless I'm willing to risk death.

Thank you thank you for sharing. I had just stumbled on the benefits of Boron and I would have never known if it weren't for this wonderful internet community <3 I am so sorry to hear you can't take it, if you don't mind sharing why?
Thank you for the immunity idea.
Vitamin C should be out of the question though, since it's not advised to take it while also taking chlorella, it almost renders the chlorella useless. You're not taking both, are you?
Thank you for this as well. I know there are some things that cancel out other things :-( and I wasn't aware about the Vit C and chlorella situation. It's funny because for some reason I don't take them together, I just don't feel like it and now I know why. I've had more chlorella lately and no Vit C and the days I don't take Vit C I don't have Chlorella. For sure I will remember your info.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
This is news to me. I've never heard of mold penetrating brick. I didn't think it possible.
I didn't know this either. Although on the concrete walkway where I live, I saw a patch of blackish/ dark-brownish mold with some green mold next to it. It was right under the trees that provide shade all the time and next to grass that gets watered often. I was like what??? I didn't know mold could grow on concrete outdoors :-/
The best way of counteracting the stuff they're spraying us with (including for fungi) is adding a pinch of boron in 1200ml of water and drinking 300-400ml of that mix a day. Unfortunately I'm one of the few people that can't drink it unless I'm willing to risk death.

Thank you for the immunity idea.
Vitamin C should be out of the question though, since it's not advised to take it while also taking chlorella, it almost renders the chlorella useless. You're not taking both, are you?

Glad 2 know

Veteran
I just remembered a way to keep the walls of your house moisture free, and if the walls/ceilings are completely dry then mold shouldn't be able to live in your house.
People used to cover their houses with hanging plants before the advent of AC. They keep houses cool in the summer and they also keep your walls completely dry, they even suck the moisture out of cement walls.

... and I find them very pretty. If only I could own a house instead of this appartment:(
View attachment 24957
LOVE this. I have always been attracted to this idea, if only we had more plants and shade trees.

Stina

Rookie
Thank you thank you for sharing. I had just stumbled on the benefits of Boron and I would have never known if it weren't for this wonderful internet community <3 I am so sorry to hear you can't take it, if you don't mind sharing why?
You're welcome.
I once had stomach paralysis, which meant several terrible months of not being able to eat, drink, sleep, fevers, lung pain, kidney pain, IBS, vocal paralysis, etc.
Even though I'm officially healed, when I try to undue the harm that's been done to my body by chemtrails, whether by taking diatomaceous earth, chlorella or cilantro oil, they all have the same side effect for me: I get hellish migraines accompanied by flare ups of that stomach and digestive tract problem.
The more effective the product is, the worse this scary side-effect is and the longer it lasts.
Boron is the ultimate in efficiency so my body might not be able to handle it.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
You're welcome.
I once had stomach paralysis, which meant several terrible months of not being able to eat, drink, sleep, fevers, lung pain, kidney pain, IBS, vocal paralysis, etc.
Even though I'm officially healed, when I try to undue the harm that's been done to my body by chemtrails, whether by taking diatomaceous earth, chlorella or cilantro oil, they all have the same side effect for me: I get hellish migraines accompanied by flare ups of that stomach and digestive tract problem.
The more effective the product is, the worse this scary side-effect is and the longer it lasts.
Boron is the ultimate in efficiency so my body might not be able to handle it.
I'm sorry to hear that :-( I've heard soaking your feet in it is also good, do you think you would have a reaction by doing this as well?

Glad 2 know

Veteran

Axl888

Established
Sick Building Syndrome

Prevention[edit]
  • Toxin-absorbing plants, such as sansevieria.[27][28][29][30][31][32][33]
  • Roof shingle non-pressure cleaning for removal of algae, mold, and Gloeocapsa magma.
  • Using ozone to eliminate the many sources, such as VOC, molds, mildews, bacteria, viruses, and even odors. However, numerous studies identify High-ozone shock treatment as ineffective despite commercial popularity and popular belief.
  • Replacement of water-stained ceiling tiles and carpeting.
  • Only using paints, adhesives, solvents, and pesticides in well-ventilated areas or only using these pollutant sources during periods of non-occupancy.
  • Increasing the number of air exchanges; the American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Engineers recommend a minimum of 8.4 air exchanges per 24-hour period.
  • Proper and frequent maintenance of HVAC systems.
  • UV-C light in the HVAC plenum.
  • Installation of HVAC Air Cleaning systems or devices to remove VOC's, bioeffluents (people odors) from HVAC systems conditioned air.
  • Regular vacuuming with a HEPA filter vacuum cleaner to collect and retain 99.97% of particles down to and including 0.3 micrometers.
  • Place bedding in sunshine, which is related to a study done in a high-humidity area where damp bedding was common and associated with SBS.[13]
  • Increased ventilation rates that are above the minimum guidelines.[23]
  • Lighting in the workplace should be designed to give individuals control, and be natural when possible.[34]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sick_building_syndrome

Stina

Rookie
If anyone that posted here sees this, I'd like to see how you're doing. :)
I'm doing better, probably due to having had the most impossibly dry summer, that I think killed the mold I had. :D

I also went to a salt mine for a 2 hour session that helped with my recovery, because my respiratory system felt fantastic immediately after. My larynx, my turbinates, my lungs were all clear, it felt wonderful. I'm officially in love, LOL.
I plan on going on a 15 sessions treatment.
I didn't continue the treatment right away because I preferred to wait until the temperature outside gets as low as the one inside the mines (11-15 Celsius) because I don't fancy carrying a huge bag with boots and a wintercoat with me every time (if it's hot/warm outside) and the effects of that one visit haven't yet worn off. My thinking has become clearer too and I also have better energy. Even the minor stomach problems I sometimes still had for random reasons or when it was cloudy or cold outside are now history, I'm not sure if that was related to the mold problem but it seems like it could have been influenced by it.

How have you been fairing?

Glad 2 know

Veteran
I'm doing better, probably due to having had the most impossibly dry summer, that I think killed the mold I had. :D

I also went to a salt mine for a 2 hour session that helped with my recovery, because my respiratory system felt fantastic immediately after. My larynx, my turbinates, my lungs were all clear, it felt wonderful. I'm officially in love, LOL.
I plan on going on a 15 sessions treatment.
I didn't continue the treatment right away because I preferred to wait until the temperature outside gets as low as the one inside the mines (11-15 Celsius) because I don't fancy carrying a huge bag with boots and a wintercoat with me every time (if it's hot/warm outside) and the effects of that one visit haven't yet worn off. My thinking has become clearer too and I also have better energy. Even the minor stomach problems I sometimes still had for random reasons or when it was cloudy or cold outside are now history, I'm not sure if that was related to the mold problem but it seems like it could have been influenced by it.

How have you been fairing?
So great to hear Stina, you made me fall in love with the salt mine idea. I'm VERY happy to hear you are doing better <3 :) and that nature took care of you. I wish I had a salt mine around here but I was told to go to a sauna so I will look into that. I totally get what you're saying. Since being at the new place my thinking is clearer, like wayyyyy nicer to be able to think properly. I used to go A LOT back and forth when it came to decisions but now it's better. I have more energy, I don't require frequent naps to help me keep going and my energy does last through the day. Same thing with the stomach issues, I used to have them a lot and now I can't complain about that. My anxiety has gone waaaayyyy down, my irritability is not as bad and my mood is more sunny than cloudy :) no more stabbing pains all over my body and sleep problems. A HUGE sigh of relief :D

I gotta add that a few days after moving I felt like if something inside my body was angry for not being exposed to the mold (weird) it was so sci-fi like but after that horrible slump I started to feel better and better :) Like my body was trying to get rid of something.

Stina

Rookie
So great to hear Stina, you made me fall in love with the salt mine idea. I'm VERY happy to hear you are doing better <3 :) and that nature took care of you. I wish I had a salt mine around here but I was told to go to a sauna so I will look into that. I totally get what you're saying. Since being at the new place my thinking is clearer, like wayyyyy nicer to be able to think properly. I used to go A LOT back and forth when it came to decisions but now it's better. I have more energy, I don't require frequent naps to help me keep going and my energy does last through the day. Same thing with the stomach issues, I used to have them a lot and now I can't complain about that. My anxiety has gone waaaayyyy down, my irritability is not as bad and my mood is more sunny than cloudy :) no more stabbing pains all over my body and sleep problems. A HUGE sigh of relief :D
I'm so happy for you, I hope you'll recover all the way, very soon!
Do you not even have salt rooms in your city? I've read salt rooms are pretty common in the West, that it's a trend.
The one in my city is pretty cheap and it's advertised as having the same bactericide and respiratory effects as an actual salt mine. I'm going to try it soon and maybe save myself the longer trip to the salt mine if the effect is really as advertised.

I gotta add that a few days after moving I felt like if something inside my body was angry for not being exposed to the mold (weird) it was so sci-fi like but after that horrible slump I started to feel better and better :) Like my body was trying to get rid of something.
This right here might haunt my dreams tonight. I wanted to forget this couple of days that I'm going to talk about because I know anyone would think me a nutjob instantaneously for even considering the minute possibility of these things.

About a week before I went to that salt mine I mentioned, I was on a site that was selling orgonite and I came across this series of videos
This is 1/5

Out of curiosity, I played one of them for a little bit and I felt the parts of my body that had been negatively affected by the chlorella/diatomaceous earth/cilantro react right away (the area of the stomach that had been paralyzed and a certain area of the frontal lobe). I thought I even felt movement but I dismissed it as the placebo effect and I quickly moved on.

The day after that, I had to go on a road trip along the Danube with loved ones, and from when I woke up in the morning until I went to sleep at midnight I've kept on yawning every 1-4 minutes and sometimes even every couple of seconds, and I also couldn't speak without stumbling every few sillables and repeating that unlucky sillable for 7-13 times. I started thinking I might be experiencing a stroke or something. Another thing is that I never got hungry, so I didn't have to eat but I never got tired or lethargic either, very weird day.

The creepy part is when I started throwing up and my mouth became stuck for a few minutes in a shape that seemed straight out of a horror movie. My lips were crinkled and stuck in a perfect circle shape, it looked like the skin of my lips was on a tight elastic.
I couldn't close nor open my mouth for several minutes after every throw up.
I have to mention that normally yawning and vomiting happen pretty rare to me compared to other people, don't know why. However, I did do the latter thing for 15 times in a row in a bad case of food poisoning back in middle school, but absolutely nothing happened to my lips.

Anyway, the next day I was almost normal again with a few speech stumblings and yawning a lot less often than before, and I eventually returned to normal.
A few weeks after, wanting to put my mind to rest from thinking any more creepy ideas, I thought that looking up the brain area that responded to the above sound and finding that it had nothing to do with speech would put my mind at ease.
I looked it up and I almost wish I hadn't, because it turns out it's one of the verbal areas of the brain. I never gave a second visit to the site of that orgone manufacturer but if I'm not mistaken (I read in a hurry), among many of the things there, it said that these things that are in us thrive on mold.
There's also that video by Billie Eilish with the spiders that goes "You shoud see me in a crown'' . Supposedly, these things when they're inside the brain, look like a spider sitting in the crown of the head with very thin long legs sticking downward. The horror...

Please, someone find me a reasonable and perfectly boring medical explanation. Thank you, and sorry if I gave anyone nightmares, especially in this stupid time of the year

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Sick Building Syndrome

Prevention[edit]
  • Toxin-absorbing plants, such as sansevieria.[27][28][29][30][31][32][33]
  • Roof shingle non-pressure cleaning for removal of algae, mold, and Gloeocapsa magma.
  • Using ozone to eliminate the many sources, such as VOC, molds, mildews, bacteria, viruses, and even odors. However, numerous studies identify High-ozone shock treatment as ineffective despite commercial popularity and popular belief.
  • Replacement of water-stained ceiling tiles and carpeting.
  • Only using paints, adhesives, solvents, and pesticides in well-ventilated areas or only using these pollutant sources during periods of non-occupancy.
  • Increasing the number of air exchanges; the American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Engineers recommend a minimum of 8.4 air exchanges per 24-hour period.
  • Proper and frequent maintenance of HVAC systems.
  • UV-C light in the HVAC plenum.
  • Installation of HVAC Air Cleaning systems or devices to remove VOC's, bioeffluents (people odors) from HVAC systems conditioned air.
  • Regular vacuuming with a HEPA filter vacuum cleaner to collect and retain 99.97% of particles down to and including 0.3 micrometers.
  • Place bedding in sunshine, which is related to a study done in a high-humidity area where damp bedding was common and associated with SBS.[13]
  • Increased ventilation rates that are above the minimum guidelines.[23]
  • Lighting in the workplace should be designed to give individuals control, and be natural when possible.[34]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sick_building_syndrome
This also made me think of this: HOW OFTEN are AC units in buildings and air ducts cleaned and maintained? Now that I've had the same nasty issue where we lived/now live, we're breathing nasty air with germs and mold spores wherever we go that has AC. I have seen some very nasty and dirty vents and I'm just like oh no, there's dirty air here.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
I'm so happy for you, I hope you'll recover all the way, very soon!
Do you not even have salt rooms in your city? I've read salt rooms are pretty common in the West, that it's a trend.
The one in my city is pretty cheap and it's advertised as having the same bactericide and respiratory effects as an actual salt mine. I'm going to try it soon and maybe save myself the longer trip to the salt mine if the effect is really as advertised.
I will look into it Stina, Thank you for the suggestion. You know as with everything that is natural and beneficial, you NEVER really hear about it until someone mentions it or one stumbles upon it.

This right here might haunt my dreams tonight. I wanted to forget this couple of days that I'm going to talk about because I know anyone would think me a nutjob instantaneously for even considering the minute possibility of these things.
I know exactly what you're talking about:)
About a week before I went to that salt mine I mentioned, I was on a site that was selling orgonite and I came across this series of videos
This is 1/5

Out of curiosity, I played one of them for a little bit and I felt the parts of my body that had been negatively affected by the chlorella/diatomaceous earth/cilantro react right away (the area of the stomach that had been paralyzed and a certain area of the frontal lobe). I thought I even felt movement but I dismissed it as the placebo effect and I quickly moved on.

The day after that, I had to go on a road trip along the Danube with loved ones, and from when I woke up in the morning until I went to sleep at midnight I've kept on yawning every 1-4 minutes and sometimes even every couple of seconds, and I also couldn't speak without stumbling every few sillables and repeating that unlucky sillable for 7-13 times. I started thinking I might be experiencing a stroke or something. Another thing is that I never got hungry, so I didn't have to eat but I never got tired or lethargic either, very weird day.

The creepy part is when I started throwing up and my mouth became stuck for a few minutes in a shape that seemed straight out of a horror movie. My lips were crinkled and stuck in a perfect circle shape, it looked like the skin of my lips was on a tight elastic.
I couldn't close nor open my mouth for several minutes after every throw up.
I have to mention that normally yawning and vomiting happen pretty rare to me compared to other people, don't know why. However, I did do the latter thing for 15 times in a row in a bad case of food poisoning back in middle school, but absolutely nothing happened to my lips.

Anyway, the next day I was almost normal again with a few speech stumblings and yawning a lot less often than before, and I eventually returned to normal.
A few weeks after, wanting to put my mind to rest from thinking any more creepy ideas, I thought that looking up the brain area that responded to the above sound and finding that it had nothing to do with speech would put my mind at ease.
I looked it up and I almost wish I hadn't, because it turns out it's one of the verbal areas of the brain. I never gave a second visit to the site of that orgone manufacturer but if I'm not mistaken (I read in a hurry), among many of the things there, it said that these things that are in us thrive on mold.
There's also that video by Billie Eilish with the spiders that goes "You shoud see me in a crown'' . Supposedly, these things when they're inside the brain, look like a spider sitting in the crown of the head with very thin long legs sticking downward. The horror...

What a strange experience, it was sci-fi like mine but real. It's so strange how these bizarre things can happen but they feel/seem so unreal. I watched the video too, well heard it and I do feel a little off right now, like I fell well but then off it's hard to explain. I know that sound did something for sure and THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR SHARING. I almost feel cleansed, I know I need more and I would like the rest of the videos PLEASE. :D

Please, someone find me a reasonable and perfectly boring medical explanation. Thank you, and sorry if I gave anyone nightmares, especially in this stupid time of the year
I've been wanting to post a thread on parasites. You have encouraged me to do it. If you have ever watched the show 'Monsters Inside Me' on animal planet, you'll know and understand more. That thread is coming up so stay tuned....

Hi, As someone who has been through this as well, here is some of what I learned:

1. You need to get rid of all of the mold, by any means necessary. Even if you can only get rid some of it at a time, until you get it all, you have to do this until you have gotten rid of it. Personally, using chlorine bleach diluted with water in a spray bottle was found to do the job of cleaning up the mold, but it only works temporarily. The chlorine from the bleach will also help to purify the air by killing the spores. It was found that breathing that, is way less bad, than breathing the mold. This is priority 1 - get rid of the mold, as best as you can. The place I live had lots, and it made this body sick. It took a while to get the situation fixed, and to get the mold cleared out, but eventually it was a success.

It may be needed to repaint your walls, with special paint (there are companies that sell an anti-mold additive, that you mix in to treat the paint.) We did this, and before repainting, we wiped down all the surfaces with mold killer. Yes, it's chemicals, but having the mold was worse. So, that's basically what was done to get rid of it (most of it - you always need to keep checking that it does not come back, and get in the habit of keeping things clean) This also means closets, clothing, carpets, etc. all needs to be periodically checked and kept clean so that mold doesn't get a chance to come back. For this, again, diluted chlorine bleach in a spray bottle will work, it's both inexpensive and effective.

2. Your body will have mold in it and will need to recover, which can take some time. Various natural remedies exists that can be used to help speed up the healing and cleansing process.

A few things I can recommend: get into regular deep breathing - the body needs extra oxygen to be able to help heal itself and clean out the mold. This is a very healthy and beneficial practice to get into, in any case, and anyone has access to it (fresh air) and can do it. It's like a medicine (oxygen) that is all around us, but bad breathing habits (shallow breathing) will lead to your body slowly suffocating and poor circulation. Your body needs oxygen (which you can help, just by making a point of focusing on how you breathe) to be able to function and heal and repair itself optimally.

Taking Vitamin C helps and possibly a multivitamin until it starts getting better. Check ingredients and research what they mean, go for the least amount of additives, apart from the vitamins themselves. Cut out and avoid sugar for a while, as mold/fungus feeds on sugar. If you can't cut it out completely, then limit it to having sugar only during one part of the day (for instance, limit it to only in the evening after your evening meal) but then not for the rest of the day. There are many natural remedies that can help, to help get rid of the fungus/mold. But once the mold is gone from your environment, and you keep it away, in time the body should start getting gradually better. If you don't get rid of the mold, you will keep suffering from it, so that has to be the top priority.

3. If you have any dental issues, this can add to the burden on the immune system, you can try "oil pulling" using coconut oil.

4. Get yourself a dehumidifier if you can and start using it to keep humidity levels down, so that mold cannot grow. This makes a huge difference and totally worth it, as it also circulates and helps purify the air. There are two types, condenser type and adsorbtion type. Both should do the job, but the adsorption type is simpler in design and has less moving parts (so it's probably less likely to break) and it also provides heat, so is which kind would be recommended personally.

Some of the info from this movie, might be helpful to some as well, it suggests a protocol for helping to kill off the mold from out of the body, by having coffee with butter in the mornings (like a kind of intermittent fasting, but made easy) instead of eating breakfast, but, you don't have to buy all the special products (you can if you like, I couldn't affort to, so I didn't), I did it for a while and it seemed to be helpful at the time, using any regular store coffee (or you can use tea as well). It's probably not for everyone, but it may be able to help some people, which is why it is shared:

The moldy movie

I had the complete movie, this says extended preview, not sure if the whole movie is still available on youtube.

5. Stay vigilant, don't allow the mold to come back into your home once you have cleaned it out. If you have lots of stuff stacked everywhere, it is helpful if you can downsize the amount, as less stuff is less work to keep clean.

The Wim Hof method might help some people. Lots about it on youtube. It involves gradual, non forced exposure to cold temperatures, combined with deep breathing, saturating the cells with oxygen (and then get warm again). Hulda Clark zappers might help, believed to "zap" parasites, (uses a 9v battery so it's not dangerous). If you have some electronic hobby skills, know how to solder and have a bit of time to do it, you can even get free plans online and build your own one, or order one from someone who builds them. These are just ideas, that have been encountered when doing research (and personally used/tested). Follow your intuition.

6. Think about your routine and cultivate healthy living habits as best you can, healthy food, cut out bad habits, try to get more fresh air, etc.

If you are going to be stuck indoors for the winter, I can highly recommend investing in a dehumidifier, it definitely helps a lot and makes a big difference, and they are not overly expense.

If you have mold and are going through this, know this - you have a project. Get rid of it, as best you can and in any way you can, until it is gone. Then make sure, that it does not get a chance to come back. A dehumidifier will help prevent it.

Wish all of you the best, its a challenge, but I know it's possible to get through it, you just need to be determined and have to persevere, until you get it sorted. When the mold is gone, and you make sure it does not come back, in time you should start feeling much better. I hope you guys succeed in this, it's a lot of work, but it's worth the effort, and you learn a lot along the way.

Last edited:

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Wow Bible Student, I'm sorry you went through that too. I think there are far more people suffering because of mold that I though :(
Thank You so much for your input too. I love learning what others have done to fight this silent enemy. I appreciate the suggestions you supplied. I personally don't do bleach but ACV has worked wonders for me.
The dehumidifier is an awesome suggestion too. The place we used to live was so bad it really should be demolished. I am now taking precautions wherever we go because the exposure to it is just too much.
I appreciate the encouragement too, it's a tough battle but can be won with the determination and perseverance you suggested.
I am looking forward to having cold mountain air in the winter so we can do just as you suggested :) it feels good just thinking about it.

fotw

Established
Thank you so much for answering my question I really appreciate knowing beforehand what I'm going to be dealing with. What you said is exactly what is happening to me. I cannot think of solutions until way later or unless someone else suggests something. I have bought things that I had already bought so I was like "what?? why would I do that??" I do forget a lot and lose track of time really easily too. I just remembered a day after that I needed to make an important phone call. I do things I don't need to do and I also do things that I forget I did 2 minutes later. When I type I miss letters or type the wrong ones a lot or I also miss typing a word. It's frustrating. I feel mentally choppy, sluggish yes like my brain is trying to function while being engulfed in sticky fog. I was just watching Spiderman 3 and the sticky black alien substance that engulfs Spiderman reminded me of mold and its effects. It makes you act and feel differently like that substance made Spiderman. It's something that is so hard to shake off too. Weird that I had that this though :-/
Wow so you can become Very sensitive to it! I did not know. I guess in a way it's like a blessing in disguise, you could tell whoever is operating in that building that there's a mold problem but who knows if they would listen. Maybe they'll most likely will specially if they're feeling sick/off. Hopefully.
It is really amazing to me how your body responds to it. It already knows this harmful invader is present and makes the alarms go off. It's messed up that certain environments favor mold and it's something we can't totally avoid. Where I live right now the weather has been very cool and super humid. It's so humid that when I step on my rug it feels sticky. I feel heavy moisture in the air Every morning and then it heats up in the day. I think that because of the climate changing the incidences of mold are going to shoot up. There's been too much rain here and there and so many water-damaged buildings. There's also too much moisture like I've never experienced before.
It's crazy that new buildings have the problem, I though it was just old ones. Good to know and it's a good thing they're out of business and are not there getting sick. Now if only the city would red tag the building. I'm serious I think that any building that is making people sick needs to be demolished. I wish the city would red-tag this place. Unfortunately it's in a community with adjacent homes but we'll see.
The Katrina thing is frightening. That mold I saw on the video was a hair raiser. How high the water reached makes you think yeah everything is gonna be infested with mold. There's no saving it. It makes me think how those mold spores are being produced like crazy and infecting the air :-( I did NOT know about the Katrina cough either. There's vital information that is just swept under the rug. Ugh seriously!!! Now with all the floods everywhere, well you get the grim picture :-( not to mention that the soil is going to hold all this wetness/moisture :-( for a good while anyway?

Thank you for the suggestion to help my lungs. The doc did mention that theysounded a little congested. Another thing I wanted to mention is that I was looking at the symptoms of Morgellon's and I was shocked at all the symptoms there that match what I got going on right now. Do you think that Morgellon's is the illness caused by mold? I personally think it is. I have read how people that have symptoms of Morgellon's are just brushed off as having psychological problems like their symptoms are not real. I just barely made the connection.

https://rense.com/general74/morg4.htm
Tony Pantalleresco says he has what others say is called Morgellon's and says is caused by nano poisoning in the body due to the nano heavy metal particles from geoengineering and other sources. Not sure if he states that in the videos posted below but I have heard him say it in other videos. If I remember correctly he also says that it hurts like hell.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/the-anti-nano-thread.5566/

Last edited: