Toxic femininity is real

Shannen

Rookie
I’m a female and have one close female friend. While I’ve met some unsavoury men in my life, the amount of toxic women I’ve come across far outnumber the toxic men. Ive been bullied in the workplace, by a female a boss who passively encouraged the other females to exhibit the same behaviour toward me, and I’ve been ostrizised multiple times, and the passive aggression, seriously, what’s with that? I grew up with 5 brothers and have always understood and gotten along with guys better. My guard is up when it comes to women, that’s for sure! Agree with everything in this video.

Phithx

Veteran
Feminism might more accurately be called masculinism - females wanting the things of the masculine; behaving with masculine aggression, etc.

Part of the way that peoples are destroyed, not only by distorting roles etc., but by distorting the language used to describe the distorting of the roles - multiple deceptions within each other.

E.g the very widey used 'incredible'; to describe 'amazing', when it actually means not-credible, like injustice, inhuman: the opposite of the condition. And so many others.

It seems to fit this from the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
PROTOCOL 5 - DESPOTISM & MODERN PROGRESS
11. The second secret requisite for the success of our government is comprised in the following: To multiply to such an extent; national failings; habits; passions; conditions of civil life; that it will be impossible for anyone to know where he is in the resulting chaos, so that the people in consequence will fail to understand one another. This measure will also serve us in another way, namely, to sow discord in all parties, to dislocate all collective forces which are still unwilling to submit to us, and to discourage any kind of personal initiative which might in any degree hinder our affair.

Helioform

Star
Feminism might more accurately be called masculinism - females wanting the things of the masculine; behaving with masculine aggression, etc.

Part of the way that peoples are destroyed, not only by distorting roles etc., but by distorting the language used to describe the distorting of the roles - multiple deceptions within each other.

E.g the very widey used 'incredible'; to describe 'amazing', when it actually means not-credible, like injustice, inhuman: the opposite of the condition. And so many others.

11. The second secret requisite for the success of our government is comprised in the following: To multiply to such an extent; national failings; habits; passions; conditions of civil life; that it will be impossible for anyone to know where he is in the resulting chaos, so that the people in consequence will fail to understand one another. This measure will also serve us in another way, namely, to sow discord in all parties, to dislocate all collective forces which are still unwilling to submit to us, and to discourage any kind of personal initiative which might in any degree hinder our affair.
Feminism is really some kind of plot to destroy western civilization. It weakens society. No wonder our pals the Rockefellers were the ones funding and helping to create it in the 60s.

Phithx

Veteran
Feminism is really some kind of plot to destroy western civilization. It weakens society. No wonder our pals the Rockefellers were the ones funding and helping to create it in the 60s.

Agreed, - one of the several plots.

JustAMan

Rookie
Agreed, - one of the several plots.
"Feminism is really some kind of plot to destroy western civilization." I disagree - Feminism was co-opted by Western Capitalism in order to make more money. More tax payers, more legal bills and more diversified markets (become a consumer whore) are the end result of Feminism in Western society today.

The warped message of feminism today is one of pathological western normalcy. By instilling post modern ideas to liberalism and taking individual "liberties" (as long as these liberties are deemed consumerist) to the extreme one can create your own identify via excessive consumption. I am an individual through my spending habits. I am empowered - the media tells me I am.

Want to find out the ills of society - follow the money trail.

Last edited:

peridot

Established
When I was in single digits, I thought feminism was about allowing women the opportunity to work, vote, and live their lives without getting written permission from males. I still believe that a portion of that still holds. Extremely suspicious people pretend that society was "just fine" when women were rarely allowed out of the house without the express permission of their husbands and dads, or that this type of totalitarianism did not exist. I am talking about 1st world countries, and not just the "regular suspect" countries/cultures that continue to do this. I remember ingesting a mgtow talk/article (circa 2009) that suggested that women should not be allowed to vote, period. If they wanted a say in the government, they should "influence" their husbands.

Not sure how the enforcers of that kind of culture thought that was going to go well for ANYONE in the long run. That kind of thinking is the same logic as "brown skinned people will really appreciate all this exploiting pale skinned people do to them in the long run." But no one ever said the human race was a wise one.

By my second decade I discovered that this idea of mine was really the feminism promoted in the late 1880s/early 1900s. Modern feminism had graduated into WYMIN defying any rules anyone or thing put in their way.

What is ironic about this shift is that it is almost exactly what the early form of feminism was protesting, about MEN. What's funny is listening to men now make the same complaints about "toxic femininity" that women have said about men for centuries, and then men complain "how mean those women are." Without male self-reflection, you now have women and those who support women that do the same thing. There are in fact so many women who are disgusted with this movement that they have switched names (like the "womenists") so they won't be mistaken for feminists.

The title of this thread is
Toxic femininity is real
however, the fact is toxic PEOPLE are the problem.
You can't get rid of that with a movement.

Let's also consider this: whenever ALL the blame is place on one group: the males, the females, the "pick your favorite group to hate," there is usually a bunch of people on top supporting both sides to exploit and monetize both sides for their personal gain. When will we as a populace BE as smart as they are and start benefiting from them??

My guess is they are taking bets that we won't, and get caught up in the games they created.

edited for typos.

Last edited:

sickgirl15

Established

Reading a lot of comments on Twitter, I have found this to be very true.

”Toxic femininity” is an absolutely RIDICULOUS “idea.” It makes no sense, and has zero logic to me at all. Just WHO (made up) the (unrealistic and extremely bullsh*t, sexist, misogynistic, nonsensical “rule,” or “idea” of this asinine (I guess we could call it a “word?!”) “problem” (“toxic femininity” is obviously a newly created, ridiculous word or oppressive “phrase” or whatever to TRY and succeed in making us women feel guilty for experiencing/expressing our ANGER and RAGE (yes, dear sexist misogynists, is women have the capacity to experience strong anger and rage since it (gasp)!! IS an absolutely normal and 100% HUMAN emotion!! There is NO law or rule stating that ONLY males have the freedom (and obviously luxury) of expressing their anger and rage. After all, we DO live in a patriarchy, us women are considered a “minority,” and are treated lower than DIRT in countless countries all over the world. I happen to be “lucky” to be born and raised in the USA, but us women here still do not receive equal pay for equal work! You’d be pissed too! We now have a misogynist, sexist, chauvinistic president (Donald Trump) who was tape recorded saying it’s ok to “grab women by the pussy.” He is okaying sexual assault. (Note: the USA is supposed to be a progressive country, and it IS the year 2020). It f**king sucks that we’ve regressed as a country in this day and age, and a man like Trump represents my country. He is an absolute embarrassment! Don’t you DARE try to silence us women into feeling guilty about our anger and rage, and then make us feel guilty for expressing it! You can’t control us; long gone are the days where we weren’t allowed to vote, own land, or marry whom we choose to. We’ve had to fight for every “freedom” we currently have that men are given simply by their birthright. “All men are created equal?!?” Yeah bullsh*t; obviously still not if your born FEMALE!

Helioform

Star
”Toxic femininity” is an absolutely RIDICULOUS “idea.” It makes no sense, and has zero logic to me at all. Just WHO (made up) the (unrealistic and extremely bullsh*t, sexist, misogynistic, nonsensical “rule,” or “idea” of this asinine (I guess we could call it a “word?!”) “problem” (“toxic femininity” is obviously a newly created, ridiculous word or oppressive “phrase” or whatever to TRY and succeed in making us women feel guilty for experiencing/expressing our ANGER and RAGE (yes, dear sexist misogynists, is women have the capacity to experience strong anger and rage since it (gasp)!! IS an absolutely normal and 100% HUMAN emotion!! There is NO law or rule stating that ONLY males have the freedom (and obviously luxury) of expressing their anger and rage. After all, we DO live in a patriarchy, us women are considered a “minority,” and are treated lower than DIRT in countless countries all over the world. I happen to be “lucky” to be born and raised in the USA, but us women here still do not receive equal pay for equal work! You’d be pissed too! We now have a misogynist, sexist, chauvinistic president (Donald Trump) who was tape recorded saying it’s ok to “grab women by the pussy.” He is okaying sexual assault. (Note: the USA is supposed to be a progressive country, and it IS the year 2020). It f**king sucks that we’ve regressed as a country in this day and age, and a man like Trump represents my country. He is an absolute embarrassment! Don’t you DARE try to silence us women into feeling guilty about our anger and rage, and then make us feel guilty for expressing it! You can’t control us; long gone are the days where we weren’t allowed to vote, own land, or marry whom we choose to. We’ve had to fight for every “freedom” we currently have that men are given simply by their birthright. “All men are created equal?!?” Yeah bullsh*t; obviously still not if your born FEMALE!
Lol! Bugger off feminist.

Lurker

Star

Stephania

Star
Reading a lot of comments on Twitter, I have found this to be very true.

Feminism is a weird thing. Not all women are the same like it claims.. just like not all men are the same. Example.. last election cycle I literally got attacked by the 'Im with her' Hillary movement for not agreeing with her and her famous spokespeople such as Ono, Madonna, and Katy Perry at those crazy protests at the time with women and their pussycat hats. These women do not represent me or my beliefs/views as a woman at all. However, since I have breasts and a p*ssy (sic).. I was told I must be the same or I hate all women. I can't stand that freaking screwed up feminism sh*t. It drives me nuts.

elsbet

Superstar
When I was in single digits, I thought feminism was about allowing women the opportunity to work, vote, and live their lives without getting written permission from males. I still believe that a portion of that still holds. Extremely suspicious people pretend that society was "just fine" when women were rarely allowed out of the house without the express permission of their husbands and dads, or that this type of totalitarianism did not exist. I am talking about 1st world countries, and not just the "regular suspect" countries/cultures that continue to do this. I remember ingesting a mgtow talk/article (circa 2009) that suggested that women should not be allowed to vote, period. If they wanted a say in the government, they should "influence" their husbands.

Not sure how the enforcers of that kind of culture thought that was going to go well for ANYONE in the long run. That kind of thinking is the same logic as "brown skinned people will really appreciate all this exploiting pale skinned people do to them in the long run." But no one ever said the human race was a wise one.

By my second decade I discovered that this idea of mine was really the feminism promoted in the late 1880s/early 1900s. Modern feminism had graduated into WYMIN defying any rules anyone or thing put in their way.

What is ironic about this shift is that it is almost exactly what the early form of feminism was protesting, about MEN. What's funny is listening to men now make the same complaints about "toxic femininity" that women have said about men for centuries, and then men complain "how mean those women are." Without male self-reflection, you now have women and those who support women that do the same thing. There are in fact so many women who are disgusted with this movement that they have switched names (like the "womenists") so they won't be mistaken for feminists.

The title of this thread is
Toxic femininity is real
however, the fact is toxic PEOPLE are the problem.
You can't get rid of that with a movement.

Let's also consider this: whenever ALL the blame is place on one group: the males, the females, the "pick your favorite group to hate," there is usually a bunch of people on top supporting both sides to exploit and monetize both sides for their personal gain. When will we as a populace BE as smart as they are and start benefiting from them??

My guess is they are taking bets that we won't, and get caught up in the games they created.

edited for typos.

the fact is toxic PEOPLE are the problem
That sums it up, nicely... great post.

Helioform

Star
Not true. The pay gap is real but has nothing to do with equal pay.

You can thank the DNC for helping put him there.

Then what are you fighting for now?
Women never had it better and yet some of them continue to complain about things like what the president said 15 years ago.

The pay gap is simply due to the fact that women usually take jobs that pay less for various reasons. There is no real difference between salaries of men and women for the same job.

But the people are starting to notice, this feminist virtue signaling is really starting to annoy people, even women for many cases.

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
Feminism is a weird thing. Not all women are the same like it claims.. just like not all men are the same. Example.. last election cycle I literally got attacked by the 'Im with her' Hillary movement for not agreeing with her and her famous spokespeople such as Ono, Madonna, and Katy Perry at those crazy protests at the time with women and their pussycat hats. These women do not represent me or my beliefs/views as a woman at all. However, since I have breasts and a p*ssy (sic).. I was told I must be the same or I hate all women. I can't stand that freaking screwed up feminism sh*t. It drives me nuts.
Yeah this is typical group think of the radical left. They somehow want to have all people to be united based on their color of skin or sex, but they do not want any competing ideologies that may put their worldview in danger. This is also a form of fascism. I often roll my eyes at the countless outrage mobs that populate Twitter for example...it's like these people have nothing else to do but complain about some imagined unfairness.

Helioform

Star
So toxic femininity = feminism???

or

toxic femininity = women behaving badly.

I believe some here are confused.
It's not an = relationship but third wave feminism seems to cause toxic femininity in many cases. Did you watch the video? The sense of entitlement for example, and the outrage due to excessive virtue signaling mostly.

justjess

Superstar
Yeah this is typical group think of the radical left. They somehow want to have all people to be united based on their color of skin or sex, but they do not want any competing ideologies that may put their worldview in danger. This is also a form of fascism. I often roll my eyes at the countless outrage mobs that populate Twitter for example...it's like these people have nothing else to do but complain about some imagined unfairness.
If you think for a second that “group think” or virtue signaling are phenomenons solely found in the “left” you are sadly mistaken.

Anyone can wave around psychological terms and buzzwords, doing so responsibly and without ones own bias attached is a more difficult endeavor.

What you are doing right here, and in a number of recent threads is creating in vs out groups based on your own inherent bias and worldview. Go re read what you posted in your other thread and have enough self reflection to acknowledge how those concepts influence your own thinking, opinions, judgements and consequentially your POSTS.

Women can be toxic. Men can be toxic. Leftists can be toxic. Conservatives can be toxic. Such is life. Becoming toxic in response to some perceived toxic slight in your direction is most certainly not the answer.

Helioform

Star
If you think for a second that “group think” or virtue signaling are phenomenons solely found in the “left” you are sadly mistaken.
That is obviously true but right now the left is pretty much in control of the western world. Which is why I bring up these issues.

What you are doing right here, and in a number of recent threads is creating in vs out groups based on your own inherent bias and worldview. Go re read what you posted in your other thread and have enough self reflection to acknowledge how those concepts influence your own thinking, opinions, judgements and consequentially your POSTS.
I am only bringing up facts and commentating on issues that affect the world RIGHT NOW. It has nothing to do with bias since you don't know what my opinions are on other subjects. You also can't figure out what I think just by randomly trying to see patterns in internet posts.

Women can be toxic. Men can be toxic. Leftists can be toxic. Conservatives can be toxic. Such is life. Becoming toxic in response to some perceived toxic slight in your direction is most certainly not the answer.
Well no shit Sherlock, that is known already. I'm just trying to bring to light certain things that some people on this board seem to be oblivious to.