Top Ten Scientific Flaws In The Theory of Prehistoric Dinosaurs

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
wth I'm not denying that Indians can be Christian.... that is an entirely different topic

your post isn't even responding to my post, it's talking about a completely different subject

your free to your views and I even defended your freedom to your views in saying it's incorrect to simply entirely try to block any "Ancient Aliens" speculation........

however, I don't like it when people appear to misrepresent my views.
Hi Etagloc,

Please forgive me for bouncing off your comment to mention a book that truly amazed me. There are truths wrapped in First Nation legend that changed the way I saw them. There is also pain and grievance in their interaction with Christianity as it was weaponised against them that helped me understand the difficulty of sharing the Gospel with some people.

OK, back to the OP. Did I read you wrong or do you doubt that dinosaurs walked the earth long ago?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@Etagloc - just for clarity, despite me answering you, my answer was not about you. You hold the views you do for reasons that seem right to you.

I was more interested in the way that colonial oppression and the psychological push back happened with the First Nation people. It seems to me that it was no different to the way I used to be forced to take a tablespoon full of orange cod-liver oil in the morning because it was “good for me”. The only result was that many years later, I still feel aversion to it!

I’m not sure why you disagree with the existence of dinosaurs though?

Etagloc

Superstar
@Etagloc - just for clarity, despite me answering you, my answer was not about you. You hold the views you do for reasons that seem right to you.

I was more interested in the way that colonial oppression and the psychological push back happened with the First Nation people. It seems to me that it was no different to the way I used to be forced to take a tablespoon full of orange cod-liver oil in the morning because it was “good for me”. The only result was that many years later, I still feel aversion to it!

I’m not sure why you disagree with the existence of dinosaurs though?
If it's not a response to me then why put it in a response to me?

Why do you still continue pressing the topic with me if it's not directed at me?

I think you're attributing some sort of race-based critique of Christianity that I don't hold. Otherwise it wouldn't make sense to keep talking to me about that.

Why do I disagree with dinosaurs?

Why not? I don't really know why. I disagree with them. I don't really know why. Who knows?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
If it's not a response to me then why put it in a response to me?

Why do you still continue pressing the topic with me if it's not directed at me?

I think you're attributing some sort of race-based critique of Christianity that I don't hold. Otherwise it wouldn't make sense to keep talking to me about that.

Why do I disagree with dinosaurs?

Why not? I don't really know why. I disagree with them. I don't really know why. Who knows?
Even though I am not American, the culture and history interest me a lot. You appeared to be unsure about claims of pre-Columbian contacts to Semitic culture so I wanted to share a resource I found interesting.

As regards the dinosaur question, I don’t feel I am getting closer to a “why”. Does the Quran not support dinosaurs, or is their existence something you regard as doubtful?

Etagloc

Superstar
Even though I am not American, the culture and history interest me a lot. You appeared to be unsure about claims of pre-Columbian contacts to Semitic culture so I wanted to share a resource I found interesting.
I deny the claim entirely and I view it as preposterous.

As regards the dinosaur question, I don’t feel I am getting closer to a “why”. Does the Quran not support dinosaurs, or is their existence something you regard as doubtful?
I don't think the Quran mentions dinosaurs.

I don't think they ever existed.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I deny the claim entirely and I view it as preposterous.
The Son Dance

In the long ago time, there was an old Chief of the Lakota people. This was in the time when the Lakota were still on the east coast. The Lakota weren’t always buffalo hunters of the plains as most people today have read about in their history books. They were originally located in the east and there is still a remnant of them who can be found there today called the Wacamaw Sioux by some.

This story takes place before the Lakota were pushed to the west where they are today. A great and terrible sickness fell upon the land. All of the people were getting sick and dying and no one knew what to do. The medicine men and women tried everything to their deepest knowledge with teas, salves, and ointments made from plants but nothing was working and the People continued to die. As is custom among the People, the old man Chief prepared for his journey to go up the sacred mountain in order to fast and pray for an answer.

The first day the Chief was on the mountain he stood with his weathered arms stretched out towards the heavens and he cried out in a loud yet humble voice. “Creator! Maker of all things and giver of breath, I come humbly before you on this vision quest. Your people need help! They are dying, and I do not know what to do. We have tried everything that we know and nothing has worked to keep the people from dying. Is there a plant medicine that you can show me how to make a tea or salve that I can then bring to the people to heal them?”

There was no answer…

The second day the Chief stood once again after a full day of singing, dancing, and praying. He looked out upon the land and raised his eyes to the sky and cried out once again. “Wakan Tanka! Oh Great One! You alone know all things and you are the one who spread the stars out across the sky. Your people are dying, and I do not know what to do. Our medicine people have tried every herb, and our holy men have tried every prayer. Nothing is working and the people are dying. Is there a song that you can give me that I can sing over my people so that they may live?”

There was no answer…

The third day the Chief stood again; although, the hunger had begun to gnaw at his empty stomach, and the thirst was like fire that cannot be quenched. This was to be expected. It did not stop him from his duty to his people and as he stood he looked desperately to the sky for an answer. With hands raised high he called once again upon the Creator. “Tunkasila..Grandfather! You who are without beginning or end! You who formed man from the earth in the palms of your hands, your children need your help! They are dying, and nothing we have done has worked. Please Creator, is there a dance that you show me that I can pray and war in the spirit realm with?”

There was no answer…

The light of the sun was on its journey to the west as the Chief looked on in awe at the beauty of what Creator had made. With only a small amount of time left before the end of the fourth day, the Chief held out hope that Creator would answer his prayer. He slowly stood with arms raised high and his head facing the heavens. He was over the hunger pangs and was no longer thirsty as his spirit was being fed now through the songs and prayers of the People. “Great Mystery! You who made the moon and the stars and placed them in the sky, you gave us life and have sustained us throughout the generations. Please Creator, your children are dying, and I don’t know what to do other than pray and seek an answer from you. How can my people be saved, oh, Great One in the Sky?”

Just then, Creator sent a spirit being who hovered in the sky above the old Chief who dropped to his knees in awe at this powerful spirit being that appeared before him. The spirit being moved its arms and with its fingers drew a window in the sky above the old Chief then looked at where he was standing. “Look through this window, and you will see the answer to your prayers.” The spirit said with authority.

The old Chief looked through the large opening in the sky that the spirit had formed. He saw a man who was pierced and hanging on a tree. The spirit spoke again “He is dying so that your people may live.” The spirit then turned toward the opening in the sky and it began to shrink as the last rays of the sun were being pulled into the western horizon.

“Wait!” the old Chief exclaimed, “What is his name so that we can remember him and his sacrifice for our people? There is no greater honor among our people then to give your life for another.” The spirit turned to look at the old Chief and with an ageless voice the spirit said, “His Name is Bright Morning Star. Remember His Name.” And with those words, the spirit looked to the Sky World and was gone as fast as a bolt of lightning. The old Chief fell to his knees weeping and thanked The Creator for he knew that his people would be healed.

That’s what the old ones say.

~~~

I sat on the cool earth following the trail of fire sending embers into the sky where I was looking up to as if I could see the same messenger spirit that Creator had sent to the old Chief so long ago. I was stunned to hear this story about the spirit that Creator had sent with a dispatch of hope and salvation. I thought of the spirit and what it says in the book of Hebrews concerning angels:

Hebrews 1:14 “Aren’t they all merely spirits who serve, sent out to help those whom God will deliver?” (YHVH Stern, 1998)

“So you see, “PipeCarrier said, “This is the ancient origin of the Sun Dance of my people as it was told to me. When the old Chief came down from the mountain and told his vision, the People made a dance to honor Creator’s Son, Bright Morning Star, who died so the people would live. But over the centuries, the dance has changed.” Poking the fire with the small stick PipeCarrier continued, “We have the Tree of Life, and we dance and sing looking to the sun, and we pierce our skin just as He was pierced.

Some tribes Sun Dance without the piercing, but this story is how it all began.” PipeCarrier then sat silently as his face furrowed in deep thought. There was pain and rejection in his eyes reflecting from the fire. “Why haven’t these stories been told? God clearly showed Himself to the People,” I asked PipeCarrier. I already knew the answer to my own question.

Native American people are also known for having fringes on their clothing.

Deuteronomy 22:12 Thou shalt make thee fringes upon the four quarters of thy vesture, wherewith thou coverest [thyself].

"I am very glad to have this time to send a message to you. We are celebrating a time in our history which is both filled with joy and sadness. I am very glad that our Hindu brothers have given us this opportunity to share these feelings with you because we know many of you are having the same troubles.

We Hopi believe that the human race has passed through three different worlds and life-ways since the beginning. At the end of each prior world, human life has been purified or punished by the Great Spirit "Massauu" due mainly to corruption, greed and turning-away from the Great Spirit's teachings. The last great destruction was the flood which destroyed all but a few faithful ones who asked and received a permission from the Great Spirit to live with Him in this new land.

The Great Spirit said, "It is up to you, if you are willing to live My poor, humble and simple life way. It is hard but if you agree to live according to My teachings and instructions, if you never lose faith in the life I shall give you, you may come and live with Me." The Hopi and all who were saved from the great flood made a Sacred Covenant with the Great Spirit at that time. We Hopi made an oath that we will never turn away from Him. For us the Creators Laws never change or break down.

To the Hopi the Great Spirit is All-powerful. He appeared to the first people as a man and talked with them in the beginning of this creation world. He taught us how to live, to worship, where to go and what food to carry, gave us seeds to plant and harvest. He gave us a set of Sacred Stone Tablets into which He breathed all teachings in order to safeguard His land and life. In these stone tablets were made, instructions and prophecies and warnings. This was done with the help of a Spider woman and her two grandsons. They were wise and powerful helpers of the Great Spirit.

Before the Great Spirit went into hiding, He and Spider woman put before the leaders of the different groups of people many colours and sizes of corn for them to choose their food in this world. The Hopi was the last to pick and then choose their food in this world. The Hopi then chose the smallest ear of corn. Then Massauu said, "You have shown me you are wise and humble; for this reason you will be called Hopi (people of peace) and I will place in your authority all land and life to guard, protect and hold trust for Me until I return to you in later days for I am the First and the Last (Alpha and Omega - Aleph and Tau)."

This why when a Hopi is ordained into the higher religious order, the earth and all living things are placed upon his hands. He becomes a parent to all life on Earth. He is entitled to advise and correct his children in whatever peaceful way he can. So we can never give up knowing that our message of peace will reach our children. Then it is together with the other spiritual leaders the destiny of our future children is placed. We are instructed to hold this world in Balance (Koran - sura 57:25) within the land and the many universes with special prayers and ritual which continue to this day.

It was to the Spider woman's two grandsons the Sacred Stone Tablets were given. These two brothers were then instructed to carry them to a place the Great Spirit had instructed them. The older brother was to go immediately to the East, to the rising sun and upon reaching his destination was instructed to immediately start to look for his younger brother who shall remain in the land of the Great Spirit. The Older brothers mission when he returned was to help his younger brother (Hopi) bring about peace, brotherhood and everlasting life on his return.

Hopi, the younger brother, was instructed to cover all land and mark it well with footprints and sacred markings to claim this land for the Creator and peace on earth. We established our ceremonials and sacred shrines to hold this world in Balance in accordance with our first promise to the Creator. This is how our migration story goes, until we met the Creator at Old Oribe (place that solidifies) over 1000 years ago. It was at that meeting when He gave to us these prophecies to give to you now at this closing of the Fourth World of destruction and the beginning of the Fifth World of peace. He gave us many prophecies to pass on to you and all have come to pass. This is how we know the timing is now to reveal the last warnings and instructions to mankind.

We were told to settle permanently here in Hopi land where we met the Great Spirit and wait for Older Brother who went East to return to us. When he returns to this land he will place his Stone Tablets side by side to show all the world that they are our true brothers. When the road in the sky has been fulfilled and when the inventing of something, that in Hopi means, Gourd of Ashes, a gourd that when drops upon the earth will boil everything within a large space and nothing will grow for a very long time. When the leaders turned to evil ways instead of the Great Spirit, we were told there would be many ways this life may be destroyed.

If human-kind does not heed our prophecy and return to Ones original spiritual instructions. We were told of three helpers; who were commissioned by the Great Spirit to help Hopi bring about the peaceful life on earth; would appear to help us and we should not change our homes, our ceremonials, our hair, because the true helpers might not recognise us as the true Hopi. So we have been waiting all these years.

It is known that our True White Brother, when he comes, will be All-powerful and will wear a red cap or red cloak. He will be large in population, belong to no religion but his very own. He will bring with him the Sacred Stone Tablets. With him there will be two great ones both very wise and powerful. One will have a symbol or sign of swastika which represents purity and is Female, a producer of life. The third one or the second one of the two helpers to our True White Brother will have a sign of a symbol of the sun. He, too, will be many people and very wise and powerful. We have in our sacred Kachina ceremonies a gourd-rattle which is still in use today with these symbols of these powerful helpers of our True Brother.

It is also prophesied that if these three fail to fulfill their mission then the one from the West will come like a big storm. He will be many, in numbers and unmerciful. When he comes he will cover the land like the red ants and over-take this land in one day. If the three helpers chosen by the Creator fulfill their sacred mission and even if there are only one, two or three of the true Hopi remaining holding fast to the last ancient teaching and instructions, the Great Spirit, Massauu, will appear before all and our world will be saved.

The three will lay out a new life plan which leads to Everlasting Life and peace. The earth will become new as it was from the beginning. Flowers will bloom again, wild game will return to barren lands and there will be abundance of food for all. Those who are saved will share everything equally and they all will recognise Great Spirit and speak one language.

We are now faced with great problems, not only here but throughout the land. Ancient cultures are being annihilated. Our people's lands are being taken from them, leaving them no place to call their own. Why is this happening? It is happening because many have given up or manipulated their original spiritual teachings. The Way of Life which the Great Spirit has given to all its people of the world; whatever your original instructions; is not being honoured. It is because of this great sickness - called greed, which infects every land and country that simple people are losing what they have kept for thousands of years.

Now we are at the very end of our trail. Many people no longer recognise the True Path of the Great Spirit. They have, in fact, no respect for the Great Spirit or for ourprecious Mother Earth, who gives us all life.

We are instructed in our ancient prophecy that this would occur. We were told that someone would try to go up to the moon: that they would bring something back from the moon; and that after that, nature would show signs of losing its balance. Now we see that coming about. All over the world there are now many signs that nature is no longer in balance. Floods, drought, earthquakes, and great storms are occurring and causing much suffering. We do not want this to occur in our country and we pray to the Great Spirit to save us from such things. But there are now signs that this very same thing might happen very soon on our own land.

Now we must look upon each other as brothers and sisters. There is no more time for divisions between people. Today I call upon all of us, from right here at home, Hotevilla, where we too are guilty of gossiping and causing divisions even among our own families; out to the entire world where thievery, war and lying goes on every day. These divisions will not be our salvation. Wars only bring more wars never peace. Only by joining together in a Spiritual Peace with love in our hearts for one another, love in our hearts for the Great Spirit and Mother Earth, shall we be saved from the terrible Purification Day which is just ahead.

There are many of you in this world who are honest people. We know you spiritually for we are the "Men's Society Grandfathers" who have been charged to pray for you and all life on Earth never forgetting anything or any one in our ceremonials. Our prayer is to have a good happy life, plenty of soft gentle rain for abundant crops. We pray for Balance (Koran - sura 57:25) on Earth to live in peace and leave a beautiful world to the children yet to come. We know you have good hearts but good hearts are not enough to help-us-out with these great problems. In the past some of you have tried to help us Hopis, and we will always be thankful for your efforts. But now we need your help in the worst way. We want the people of the world to know the truth of our situation.

This land; which people call the Land of the Freedom; celebrates many days reminding people of the world of these things. Yet in well over 200 years the original Americans have not seen a free day. We are suffering the final insult. Our people are now losing the one thing which gives life and meaning of life--our ceremonial land, which is being taken away from us. Hotevilla is the last holy consecrated, undisturbed traditional Native American sacred shrine to the Creator.

As the prophecy says, this sacred shrine must keep its spiritual pathways open. This village is the spiritual vortex for the Hopi to guide the many awakening Native Americans and other true hearts home to their own unique culture. Hotevilla was established by the last remaining spiritual elders to maintain peace and balance on this continent from the tip of South America up to Alaska. Many of our friends say Hotevilla is a sacred shrine, a national and world treasure and must be preserved. We need your help.

Where is the freedom which you all fight for and sacrifice your children for? Is it only the Indian people who have lost, or are all Americans losing the very thing which you originally came here to find? We don't share the freedom of the press, because what gets into the papers is what the government wants people to believe, not what is really happening. We have no freedom of speech, because we are persecuted by our own people for speaking our beliefs.

We are at the final stages now and there is a last force that is about to take away our remaining homeland. We are still being denied many things including the right to be Hopis and to make our living in accordance with our religious teachings. The Hopi leaders have warned leaders in the White House and the leaders in the Glass House but they do not listen. So as our prophecy says; then it must be up to the people with good pure hearts that will not be afraid to help us to fulfill our destiny in peace for this world. We now stand at a cross-road whether to lead ourselves in Everlasting-Life or total destruction. We believe that human beings spiritual power through prayer is so strong it decides life on Earth.

So many people have come to Hopiland to meet with us. Some of you we have met on your lands. Many times people have asked how they can help us. Now I hope and pray that your help will come. If you have a way to spread the truth, through the newspapers, radio, books, thought meeting with powerful people, tell the truth! Tell them what you know to be true. Tell them what you have seen here; what you have heard us say; what you have seen with your own eyes. In this way, if we do fall, let it be said that we tried, right up to the end, to hold fast to The Way of Peace, as we were originally instructed to do by the Great Spirit.

Should you really succeed, we will all realise our mistakes of the past and return to the true path - living in harmony as brothers and sisters, sharing our mother, the Earth with all other living creatures. In this way we could bring about a new world. A world which would be led by the Great Spirit and our mother will provide plenty and happiness for all.

God bless you, each one of you and know our prayers for peace meet yours as the sun rises and sets. May the Great Spirit guide you safely into The Way of Love, Peace, Freedom and God on this Earth Mother. May the holy ancestors of Love and Light keep you safe in your land and homes. Pray for God to give you something important to do in this great work, which lies ahead of us all, to bring peace on earth. We the Hopi still hold to the Sacred Stone Tablets and now await the coming of our True White Brother and others seriously ready to work for the Creator's peace on Earth.

Be well, my children, and think good thoughts of peace and togetherness. Peace for all life on Earth and peace with one another in our homes, families and countries. We are not so different in the Creator's Eyes. The same Great Fathers Sun (of Righteousness - Malachi 4) shines his love on each of us daily just as Mother Earth prepares the sustenance for our table, do they not? We are one after all.

Chief Dan Evehema, (105) Spiritual leader, Eldest Elder Greeswood / Roadrunner Clan.
From Hotevilla, Arizona, Hopi Sovereign Nation."

Chief Dan Evehema's Message to Mankind & The Nine Signs

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
The Son Dance

In the long ago time, there was an old Chief of the Lakota people. This was in the time when the Lakota were still on the east coast. The Lakota weren’t always buffalo hunters of the plains as most people today have read about in their history books. They were originally located in the east and there is still a remnant of them who can be found there today called the Wacamaw Sioux by some.

This story takes place before the Lakota were pushed to the west where they are today. A great and terrible sickness fell upon the land. All of the people were getting sick and dying and no one knew what to do. The medicine men and women tried everything to their deepest knowledge with teas, salves, and ointments made from plants but nothing was working and the People continued to die. As is custom among the People, the old man Chief prepared for his journey to go up the sacred mountain in order to fast and pray for an answer.

The first day the Chief was on the mountain he stood with his weathered arms stretched out towards the heavens and he cried out in a loud yet humble voice. “Creator! Maker of all things and giver of breath, I come humbly before you on this vision quest. Your people need help! They are dying, and I do not know what to do. We have tried everything that we know and nothing has worked to keep the people from dying. Is there a plant medicine that you can show me how to make a tea or salve that I can then bring to the people to heal them?”

There was no answer…

The second day the Chief stood once again after a full day of singing, dancing, and praying. He looked out upon the land and raised his eyes to the sky and cried out once again. “Wakan Tanka! Oh Great One! You alone know all things and you are the one who spread the stars out across the sky. Your people are dying, and I do not know what to do. Our medicine people have tried every herb, and our holy men have tried every prayer. Nothing is working and the people are dying. Is there a song that you can give me that I can sing over my people so that they may live?”

There was no answer…

The third day the Chief stood again; although, the hunger had begun to gnaw at his empty stomach, and the thirst was like fire that cannot be quenched. This was to be expected. It did not stop him from his duty to his people and as he stood he looked desperately to the sky for an answer. With hands raised high he called once again upon the Creator. “Tunkasila..Grandfather! You who are without beginning or end! You who formed man from the earth in the palms of your hands, your children need your help! They are dying, and nothing we have done has worked. Please Creator, is there a dance that you show me that I can pray and war in the spirit realm with?”

There was no answer…

The light of the sun was on its journey to the west as the Chief looked on in awe at the beauty of what Creator had made. With only a small amount of time left before the end of the fourth day, the Chief held out hope that Creator would answer his prayer. He slowly stood with arms raised high and his head facing the heavens. He was over the hunger pangs and was no longer thirsty as his spirit was being fed now through the songs and prayers of the People. “Great Mystery! You who made the moon and the stars and placed them in the sky, you gave us life and have sustained us throughout the generations. Please Creator, your children are dying, and I don’t know what to do other than pray and seek an answer from you. How can my people be saved, oh, Great One in the Sky?”

Just then, Creator sent a spirit being who hovered in the sky above the old Chief who dropped to his knees in awe at this powerful spirit being that appeared before him. The spirit being moved its arms and with its fingers drew a window in the sky above the old Chief then looked at where he was standing. “Look through this window, and you will see the answer to your prayers.” The spirit said with authority.

The old Chief looked through the large opening in the sky that the spirit had formed. He saw a man who was pierced and hanging on a tree. The spirit spoke again “He is dying so that your people may live.” The spirit then turned toward the opening in the sky and it began to shrink as the last rays of the sun were being pulled into the western horizon.

“Wait!” the old Chief exclaimed, “What is his name so that we can remember him and his sacrifice for our people? There is no greater honor among our people then to give your life for another.” The spirit turned to look at the old Chief and with an ageless voice the spirit said, “His Name is Bright Morning Star. Remember His Name.” And with those words, the spirit looked to the Sky World and was gone as fast as a bolt of lightning. The old Chief fell to his knees weeping and thanked The Creator for he knew that his people would be healed.

That’s what the old ones say.

~~~

I sat on the cool earth following the trail of fire sending embers into the sky where I was looking up to as if I could see the same messenger spirit that Creator had sent to the old Chief so long ago. I was stunned to hear this story about the spirit that Creator had sent with a dispatch of hope and salvation. I thought of the spirit and what it says in the book of Hebrews concerning angels:

Hebrews 1:14 “Aren’t they all merely spirits who serve, sent out to help those whom God will deliver?” (YHVH Stern, 1998)

“So you see, “PipeCarrier said, “This is the ancient origin of the Sun Dance of my people as it was told to me. When the old Chief came down from the mountain and told his vision, the People made a dance to honor Creator’s Son, Bright Morning Star, who died so the people would live. But over the centuries, the dance has changed.” Poking the fire with the small stick PipeCarrier continued, “We have the Tree of Life, and we dance and sing looking to the sun, and we pierce our skin just as He was pierced.

Some tribes Sun Dance without the piercing, but this story is how it all began.” PipeCarrier then sat silently as his face furrowed in deep thought. There was pain and rejection in his eyes reflecting from the fire. “Why haven’t these stories been told? God clearly showed Himself to the People,” I asked PipeCarrier. I already knew the answer to my own question.
you think that's evidence of pre-Columbian Jews in the Americas?

I don't believe that.

Etagloc

Superstar
Native American people are also known for having fringes on their clothing.

Deuteronomy 22:12 Thou shalt make thee fringes upon the four quarters of thy vesture, wherewith thou coverest [thyself].

"I am very glad to have this time to send a message to you. We are celebrating a time in our history which is both filled with joy and sadness. I am very glad that our Hindu brothers have given us this opportunity to share these feelings with you because we know many of you are having the same troubles.

We Hopi believe that the human race has passed through three different worlds and life-ways since the beginning. At the end of each prior world, human life has been purified or punished by the Great Spirit "Massauu" due mainly to corruption, greed and turning-away from the Great Spirit's teachings. The last great destruction was the flood which destroyed all but a few faithful ones who asked and received a permission from the Great Spirit to live with Him in this new land.

The Great Spirit said, "It is up to you, if you are willing to live My poor, humble and simple life way. It is hard but if you agree to live according to My teachings and instructions, if you never lose faith in the life I shall give you, you may come and live with Me." The Hopi and all who were saved from the great flood made a Sacred Covenant with the Great Spirit at that time. We Hopi made an oath that we will never turn away from Him. For us the Creators Laws never change or break down.

To the Hopi the Great Spirit is All-powerful. He appeared to the first people as a man and talked with them in the beginning of this creation world. He taught us how to live, to worship, where to go and what food to carry, gave us seeds to plant and harvest. He gave us a set of Sacred Stone Tablets into which He breathed all teachings in order to safeguard His land and life. In these stone tablets were made, instructions and prophecies and warnings. This was done with the help of a Spider woman and her two grandsons. They were wise and powerful helpers of the Great Spirit.

Before the Great Spirit went into hiding, He and Spider woman put before the leaders of the different groups of people many colours and sizes of corn for them to choose their food in this world. The Hopi was the last to pick and then choose their food in this world. The Hopi then chose the smallest ear of corn. Then Massauu said, "You have shown me you are wise and humble; for this reason you will be called Hopi (people of peace) and I will place in your authority all land and life to guard, protect and hold trust for Me until I return to you in later days for I am the First and the Last (Alpha and Omega - Aleph and Tau)."

This why when a Hopi is ordained into the higher religious order, the earth and all living things are placed upon his hands. He becomes a parent to all life on Earth. He is entitled to advise and correct his children in whatever peaceful way he can. So we can never give up knowing that our message of peace will reach our children. Then it is together with the other spiritual leaders the destiny of our future children is placed. We are instructed to hold this world in Balance (Koran - sura 57:25) within the land and the many universes with special prayers and ritual which continue to this day.

It was to the Spider woman's two grandsons the Sacred Stone Tablets were given. These two brothers were then instructed to carry them to a place the Great Spirit had instructed them. The older brother was to go immediately to the East, to the rising sun and upon reaching his destination was instructed to immediately start to look for his younger brother who shall remain in the land of the Great Spirit. The Older brothers mission when he returned was to help his younger brother (Hopi) bring about peace, brotherhood and everlasting life on his return.

Hopi, the younger brother, was instructed to cover all land and mark it well with footprints and sacred markings to claim this land for the Creator and peace on earth. We established our ceremonials and sacred shrines to hold this world in Balance in accordance with our first promise to the Creator. This is how our migration story goes, until we met the Creator at Old Oribe (place that solidifies) over 1000 years ago. It was at that meeting when He gave to us these prophecies to give to you now at this closing of the Fourth World of destruction and the beginning of the Fifth World of peace. He gave us many prophecies to pass on to you and all have come to pass. This is how we know the timing is now to reveal the last warnings and instructions to mankind.

We were told to settle permanently here in Hopi land where we met the Great Spirit and wait for Older Brother who went East to return to us. When he returns to this land he will place his Stone Tablets side by side to show all the world that they are our true brothers. When the road in the sky has been fulfilled and when the inventing of something, that in Hopi means, Gourd of Ashes, a gourd that when drops upon the earth will boil everything within a large space and nothing will grow for a very long time. When the leaders turned to evil ways instead of the Great Spirit, we were told there would be many ways this life may be destroyed.

If human-kind does not heed our prophecy and return to Ones original spiritual instructions. We were told of three helpers; who were commissioned by the Great Spirit to help Hopi bring about the peaceful life on earth; would appear to help us and we should not change our homes, our ceremonials, our hair, because the true helpers might not recognise us as the true Hopi. So we have been waiting all these years.

It is known that our True White Brother, when he comes, will be All-powerful and will wear a red cap or red cloak. He will be large in population, belong to no religion but his very own. He will bring with him the Sacred Stone Tablets. With him there will be two great ones both very wise and powerful. One will have a symbol or sign of swastika which represents purity and is Female, a producer of life. The third one or the second one of the two helpers to our True White Brother will have a sign of a symbol of the sun. He, too, will be many people and very wise and powerful. We have in our sacred Kachina ceremonies a gourd-rattle which is still in use today with these symbols of these powerful helpers of our True Brother.

It is also prophesied that if these three fail to fulfill their mission then the one from the West will come like a big storm. He will be many, in numbers and unmerciful. When he comes he will cover the land like the red ants and over-take this land in one day. If the three helpers chosen by the Creator fulfill their sacred mission and even if there are only one, two or three of the true Hopi remaining holding fast to the last ancient teaching and instructions, the Great Spirit, Massauu, will appear before all and our world will be saved.

The three will lay out a new life plan which leads to Everlasting Life and peace. The earth will become new as it was from the beginning. Flowers will bloom again, wild game will return to barren lands and there will be abundance of food for all. Those who are saved will share everything equally and they all will recognise Great Spirit and speak one language.

We are now faced with great problems, not only here but throughout the land. Ancient cultures are being annihilated. Our people's lands are being taken from them, leaving them no place to call their own. Why is this happening? It is happening because many have given up or manipulated their original spiritual teachings. The Way of Life which the Great Spirit has given to all its people of the world; whatever your original instructions; is not being honoured. It is because of this great sickness - called greed, which infects every land and country that simple people are losing what they have kept for thousands of years.

Now we are at the very end of our trail. Many people no longer recognise the True Path of the Great Spirit. They have, in fact, no respect for the Great Spirit or for ourprecious Mother Earth, who gives us all life.

We are instructed in our ancient prophecy that this would occur. We were told that someone would try to go up to the moon: that they would bring something back from the moon; and that after that, nature would show signs of losing its balance. Now we see that coming about. All over the world there are now many signs that nature is no longer in balance. Floods, drought, earthquakes, and great storms are occurring and causing much suffering. We do not want this to occur in our country and we pray to the Great Spirit to save us from such things. But there are now signs that this very same thing might happen very soon on our own land.

Now we must look upon each other as brothers and sisters. There is no more time for divisions between people. Today I call upon all of us, from right here at home, Hotevilla, where we too are guilty of gossiping and causing divisions even among our own families; out to the entire world where thievery, war and lying goes on every day. These divisions will not be our salvation. Wars only bring more wars never peace. Only by joining together in a Spiritual Peace with love in our hearts for one another, love in our hearts for the Great Spirit and Mother Earth, shall we be saved from the terrible Purification Day which is just ahead.

There are many of you in this world who are honest people. We know you spiritually for we are the "Men's Society Grandfathers" who have been charged to pray for you and all life on Earth never forgetting anything or any one in our ceremonials. Our prayer is to have a good happy life, plenty of soft gentle rain for abundant crops. We pray for Balance (Koran - sura 57:25) on Earth to live in peace and leave a beautiful world to the children yet to come. We know you have good hearts but good hearts are not enough to help-us-out with these great problems. In the past some of you have tried to help us Hopis, and we will always be thankful for your efforts. But now we need your help in the worst way. We want the people of the world to know the truth of our situation.

This land; which people call the Land of the Freedom; celebrates many days reminding people of the world of these things. Yet in well over 200 years the original Americans have not seen a free day. We are suffering the final insult. Our people are now losing the one thing which gives life and meaning of life--our ceremonial land, which is being taken away from us. Hotevilla is the last holy consecrated, undisturbed traditional Native American sacred shrine to the Creator.

As the prophecy says, this sacred shrine must keep its spiritual pathways open. This village is the spiritual vortex for the Hopi to guide the many awakening Native Americans and other true hearts home to their own unique culture. Hotevilla was established by the last remaining spiritual elders to maintain peace and balance on this continent from the tip of South America up to Alaska. Many of our friends say Hotevilla is a sacred shrine, a national and world treasure and must be preserved. We need your help.

Where is the freedom which you all fight for and sacrifice your children for? Is it only the Indian people who have lost, or are all Americans losing the very thing which you originally came here to find? We don't share the freedom of the press, because what gets into the papers is what the government wants people to believe, not what is really happening. We have no freedom of speech, because we are persecuted by our own people for speaking our beliefs.

We are at the final stages now and there is a last force that is about to take away our remaining homeland. We are still being denied many things including the right to be Hopis and to make our living in accordance with our religious teachings. The Hopi leaders have warned leaders in the White House and the leaders in the Glass House but they do not listen. So as our prophecy says; then it must be up to the people with good pure hearts that will not be afraid to help us to fulfill our destiny in peace for this world. We now stand at a cross-road whether to lead ourselves in Everlasting-Life or total destruction. We believe that human beings spiritual power through prayer is so strong it decides life on Earth.

So many people have come to Hopiland to meet with us. Some of you we have met on your lands. Many times people have asked how they can help us. Now I hope and pray that your help will come. If you have a way to spread the truth, through the newspapers, radio, books, thought meeting with powerful people, tell the truth! Tell them what you know to be true. Tell them what you have seen here; what you have heard us say; what you have seen with your own eyes. In this way, if we do fall, let it be said that we tried, right up to the end, to hold fast to The Way of Peace, as we were originally instructed to do by the Great Spirit.

Should you really succeed, we will all realise our mistakes of the past and return to the true path - living in harmony as brothers and sisters, sharing our mother, the Earth with all other living creatures. In this way we could bring about a new world. A world which would be led by the Great Spirit and our mother will provide plenty and happiness for all.

God bless you, each one of you and know our prayers for peace meet yours as the sun rises and sets. May the Great Spirit guide you safely into The Way of Love, Peace, Freedom and God on this Earth Mother. May the holy ancestors of Love and Light keep you safe in your land and homes. Pray for God to give you something important to do in this great work, which lies ahead of us all, to bring peace on earth. We the Hopi still hold to the Sacred Stone Tablets and now await the coming of our True White Brother and others seriously ready to work for the Creator's peace on Earth.

Be well, my children, and think good thoughts of peace and togetherness. Peace for all life on Earth and peace with one another in our homes, families and countries. We are not so different in the Creator's Eyes. The same Great Fathers Sun (of Righteousness - Malachi 4) shines his love on each of us daily just as Mother Earth prepares the sustenance for our table, do they not? We are one after all.

Chief Dan Evehema, (105) Spiritual leader, Eldest Elder Greeswood / Roadrunner Clan.
From Hotevilla, Arizona, Hopi Sovereign Nation."

Chief Dan Evehema's Message to Mankind & The Nine Signs
Fringes on clothing isn't proof.

Nor is belief in a "Great spirit". pretty much every culture had some concept like that

you think that's evidence of pre-Columbian Jews in the Americas?

I don't believe that.
Not all Israelites are Jews.

This is what most people still don't get, because they have brainwashed the entire world into believing the lie that Israelite = Jew and to not know the difference between the two.

The two words are NOT synonyms.

Abraham was NOT a Jew, neither was Moses, and neither is the vast majority of the 12 Tribes of Israel.

Most Israelites (Semites included) are NOT Jews.

The vast majority of them are not Jews and they never were.

P.S. NO offense intended with making this post, but just pointing out this fact. Most people still wrongly believe as you do, that Israelite = Jew (because this is what everyone has been taught and since they control the media it is easy to keep perpetuating the lie) but it is simply not so.

Last edited:

They have Moses and the 10 Commandments written in stone in ancient block Hebrew.

So, how exactly did they manage to get that?

There is also the Royal Navy that Solomon had, that sailed far and wide and some people believe also went to America in the days of king Solomon.

This video is not about that but it adds to the picture as well as explaining about Judah:

It is known that the Phoenician Israelites did in fact sail the Atlantic.

elsbet

Superstar
The fact that the pseudoscientific "ancient astronauts" idea as we see it today was popularized by blatantly racist people is well known and easily observed. This is true regardless of what some people believe about this topic and regardless of whether they want to include a few ancient European structures in their idea of ancient aliens or not. I don't know why you're so intent on denying or overlooking this.
Terribly dramatic. :)
... as we see it today... well known and easily observed

I'm confused though... as who sees it today-- the History channel? Are you watching it, or are you relying on the SPLC article for the info?

We both know it's bs propaganda, but you're defending the other (histrionic) side of the argument---> you tried to minimize the amount of these Megaliths around the world to defend it. The History channel and the SPLC haven't cornered the market on the Megaliths and their their history-- they've just perverted it-- both sides are guilty, here.

... a few ancient European structures.
It is not just a few ancient structures. There are tremendous (unatural) caves with massive statues inside, in ASIA. The island of MALTA has some of the oldest megaliths on earth. Rome. Greece. Ireland. England. RUSSIA!

These megaliths span entire the world. They aren't limited to places where non-white people live. But you believe they are because of an opinion article that fails to address their phenomenal architecture, prevalence worldwide and the remarkable similarities, completely?

If they were confined to one area, you might have a point... but they are not. They are everywhere.

There are even things like this that have been found to exist in places that are now underwater:

Yonaguni-Jima, Japan

A mysterious undersea structure off the coast of Japan causes controversy – is this a natural geological phenomena or a man-made structure which changes the history books as we know them?

In 1986, a diver near the island of Yonaguni Jima, off the southern tip of Japan (around Okinawa) came across some strange structures about 25 metres below sea level. They appeared to be stepped structures with terraces and ramps. One of the largest pyramid structures is 600 feet wide and 90 feet high –with five separate levels of stone blocks with what appears to be road surrounding the structure.

These structures seem to have been carved right out of bedrock in a teraforming process using tools previously thought unavailable to ancient cultures of the region.

https://blog.world-mysteries.com/mystic-places/ancient-cities-and-megalithic-sites-underwater/

some interesting points made in this video...

from YT:
Dinosaurs Never Existed
Part of this is in response to what you posted on Red’s thread. Please don’t let this bump summon Etagloc...

Anyway we have found some pretty impressive fossils

https://www.catawiki.com/stories/5079-5-most-impressive-dinosaur-fossils-ever-found

And the first dinosaur fossil was discovered in 1677 it was just thought to be something else

https://curiosity.com/topics/the-first-dinosaur-fossil-was-discovered-before-we-had-a-word-for-dinosaurs-curiosity/

It’s a lot more than piecing something together

https://davidson.weizmann.ac.il/en/online/askexpert/life_sci/have-any-fossilized-whole-skulls-dinosaurs-ever-been-found

polymoog

Superstar
the nodosaurus is interesting. keep in mind its only supposed to be 18 feet long. couldve been a proto-crocodile or early form of a turtle.
i find it strange that large oceanic fish, existing for millions of years like dinosaurs, have numerous teeth that one can find easily but dinosaur teeth are found much more infrequently even though they were on land.

And the first dinosaur fossil was discovered in 1677 it was just thought to be something else
https://curiosity.com/topics/the-fi...before-we-had-a-word-for-dinosaurs-curiosity/
no pic of the bone? we always see the interpretations of the bones, but never the actual bones.

that article justifies my case.
i personally do not know if they existed or not and havent made up my mind, but i certainly dont accept what archeologists say based on their supposed authority.