Top 5 Mindblowing Mandela Effects in the King James Bible | #MandelaEffects

Etagloc

Superstar

WARNING: This Information May Make Your Head Explode

Firstly, I want to say I am not against Christians. I have a lot of respect for Christians. I especially have respect for the Christians who are following what Paul said and are not being conformed to this world... the Christians who are not Lukewarm and who are serious and who follow what the Bible says.

However, I do believe the Bible has been changed by the Mandela Effect. I grew up with the Bible and I seriously doubt anyone is ever going to convince me otherwise on these two things

A- Jesus talked about wine and "wineskins"... the Bible did not say "bottles"... it was wineskins.

B- The lion shall lay with the lamb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Period! That is it what the verse said. Now it says the wolf shall lay with the lamb.

Now even the word "matrix" is in the Bible. Matrix! Who in Bible times was watching the Matrix? I might as well find the internet mentioned in the Bible.

Now the Bible talks about corn. Corn! Corn had not even been discovered yet by Christians. Corn is from the Americas.

Someone might be able to explain away some of the countless minor instances.... but as someone who grew up with the Bible and was a super serious Christian when I was younger... I seriously doubt I can be convinced that the Mandela Effect did not occur in the first two examples.

We have some people here who really know their Bible and I seriously respect them for that. But I know the Bible too and I know it said wineskins in the verse I mentioned- and the lion shall lay with the lamb. Me and my friend were SHOCKED when we found out.

elsbet

Superstar
The wineskins.
The KJV, AKJV, Douay-Rheims and Webster's use bottles, instead of wineskins. I looked it up. BUT... you may find this interesting (I did).

askós

Still, though, I've never heard that version before now.

Etagloc

Superstar
Other versions of the Bible say wineskins. The King James has always said bottles.

The rest of your mindblowing examples are just more of the same.
This thread and the video are specifically about the King James. Pretty much the only English translation I use is the King James (although I did get a copy of the Geneva Bible a while back). It said wineskins.

sim hae

Established

WARNING: This Information May Make Your Head Explode

Firstly, I want to say I am not against Christians. I have a lot of respect for Christians. I especially have respect for the Christians who are following what Paul said and are not being conformed to this world... the Christians who are not Lukewarm and who are serious and who follow what the Bible says.

However, I do believe the Bible has been changed by the Mandela Effect. I grew up with the Bible and I seriously doubt anyone is ever going to convince me otherwise on these two things

A- Jesus talked about wine and "wineskins"... the Bible did not say "bottles"... it was wineskins.

B- The lion shall lay with the lamb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Period! That is it what the verse said. Now it says the wolf shall lay with the lamb.

Now even the word "matrix" is in the Bible. Matrix! Who in Bible times was watching the Matrix? I might as well find the internet mentioned in the Bible.

Now the Bible talks about corn. Corn! Corn had not even been discovered yet by Christians. Corn is from the Americas.

Someone might be able to explain away some of the countless minor instances.... but as someone who grew up with the Bible and was a super serious Christian when I was younger... I seriously doubt I can be convinced that the Mandela Effect did not occur in the first two examples.

We have some people here who really know their Bible and I seriously respect them for that. But I know the Bible too and I know it said wineskins in the verse I mentioned- and the lion shall lay with the lamb. Me and my friend were SHOCKED when we found out.
Don't take this the wrong way but what's your deal with the Mandela effects that are found in the Bible?
Yes, there are hundreds of things that have changed in the Bible in the years that I've been observing the Mandela effect and it's not just in the English version but there are also hundreds of thousands of other Mandela effects in our universe that aren't about the Bible. If you're not a Christian, why do you care so much?
I ask because I lurk in forums like the VCF basically for threads about the Mandela effect or the matrix, and this is at least the third thread of this kind on which I read something from you concerning the MEs in the Bible.
I don't get it :|

Etagloc

Superstar
Don't take this the wrong way but what's your deal with the Mandela effects that are found in the Bible?
Yes, there are hundreds of things that have changed in the Bible in the years that I've been observing the Mandela effect and it's not just in the English version but there are also hundreds of thousands of other Mandela effects in our universe that aren't about the Bible. If you're not a Christian, why do you care so much?
I ask because I lurk in forums like the VCF basically for threads about the Mandela effect or the matrix, and this is at least the third thread of this kind on which I read something from you concerning the MEs in the Bible.
I don't get it :|
I think the Bible is more serious than the Berenstein Bears or the name of Jiffy peanut butter or Forrest Gump now saying "life was like a box of chocolates".

I care about the Bible and about Christianity and I can be interested in whatever I think is interesting. If you want me to explain why I think the Bible is interesting... that's like asking someone why they like ice cream. Or asking me why I like hamburgers. I just like hamburgers. If I really thought about it I guess I could say why I think the Bible is significant but I think it's pretty universally recognizable that the Bible is a very significant book. I'm not interested in making arguments as to why the Bible is a significant book. I think that is something that is very obvious that I don't need to explain.

sim hae

Established
I think the Bible is more serious than the Berenstein Bears or the name of Jiffy peanut butter or Forrest Gump now saying "life was like a box of chocolates".

I care about the Bible and about Christianity and I can be interested in whatever I think is interesting. If you want me to explain why I think the Bible is interesting... that's like asking someone why they like ice cream. Or asking me why I like hamburgers. I just like hamburgers. If I really thought about it I guess I could say why I think the Bible is significant but I think it's pretty universally recognizable that the Bible is a very significant book. I'm not interested in making arguments as to why the Bible is a significant book. I think that is something that is very obvious that I don't need to explain.
The fact that our solar system is no longer in the Sagittarius arm but in the Orion spur is pretty serious too. Or that Mars is now half the size of the Earth. Or the dozens of anatomical changes in the human body. The multitude of geographical changes. What air is composed of nowadays is pretty concerning too, or the fact that our sun is horrifyingly bright and WHITE instead of the warm and pleasant yellow it used to be.
I thought you might be implying something else with these posts, something that I saw another member say on one of the other Mandela threads here. If you had no ulterior motives then I'm sorry if I bothered you.

P.S. Any Christians that are Mandela affected are probably already aware of the fact that ME is prophesized in the Bible so I doubt these posts will make any Bible reader's head explode.

Thunderian

Superstar
This thread and the video are specifically about the King James. Pretty much the only English translation I use is the King James (although I did get a copy of the Geneva Bible a while back). It said wineskins.
Can you prove it said wineskins? I'm gonna say you can't.

All the existing original copies of the very first King James version say it's always been bottle. You think it's always been skins because that's what the perverted translations have been telling us for more than a hundred years now. If you want to look for a conspiracy involving the King James, why don't you train your guns on the systematic perversion and attempt to supplant the word of God by the higher critics, by Westcott and Hort and the heresies they promoted with their new versions of the Bible?

The King James has always had the word matrix in it, meaning the mother's womb, not the Wachowski sisters movie. The word corn is used in the King James for any cereal grain, not just the stuff you eat on a cob. The lamb and the wolf were always paired in that verse, but the lamb and lion meme is a cultural one that goes back before the Bible and there's been crossover.

The alleged Mandela effect is just silliness based on our human ability to think we remember things correctly.

rainerann

Star
The lion and the lamb one is the real kicker for me. There are too many drawings and paintings where the lion is laying down with the lamb to suggest that these many people weren't checking the verse they were depicting during the hours they must have spent drawing the illustration.

elsbet

Superstar
For the longest.. maybe even still today.. people thought this was in the bible:

God helps those who help themselves.

It's not.

And remember the old adage about March? It comes in like a LION, and goes out like a LAMB. Or vice-versa. Maybe the confusion stems from that. Idk. But I remember being surprised the first time I read it myself (long before the Mandela effect was a thing), and found that it was not a lion but a wolf.

From the literal:

And a wolf hath sojourned with a lamb, And a leopard with a kid doth lie down, And calf, and young lion, and fatling are together, And a little youth is leader over them.

ISAIAH 11:6

*shruggeth*