Tool's entire discography is now streaming online

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
kinda feel sorry for anyone that has had to wait this long to hear any tool albums again or even for the first time.
People have been uploading their albums for years on Youtube. But they never officially put their music on any streaming services like Apple or Spotify until now.

DTA

Rookie
People have been uploading their albums for years on Youtube. But they never officially put their music on any streaming services like Apple or Spotify until now.

yeah i know i just mean really having the albums in hand, and being able to feel the music end to end no pauses of song skip or interuptions . the way an album was meant to be heard.

We are spirit bound to this flesh
(We) Go round one foot nailed down
(But) Bound to reach out and beyond this flesh, become Pneuma

We are will and wonder, bound to recall, remember
We are born of one breath, one word
We are all one spark, sun becoming

Child, wake up
Child, release the light
Wake up now, child
Child, wake up
Child, release the light
Wake up now, child
(Spirit, Spirit, Spirit, Spirit)
Bound to this flesh, this guise, this mask, this dream

Wake up remember
We are all one spark, sun becoming

Pneuma
Reach out and beyond
Wake up remember
We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

I was there watching the album leak as it happened, it was beautiful :D (we need better emojis for that)

New album's amazing, now three days away from official release. Pneuma is an amazing track, very resonates strongly (for it's obvious religious meaning, relating to how all humans from all history are from one person [Adam] and Adam himself is from one source [God], and how all of history is one thing unfolding, how the spirit wants and needs to break away from the confines of the body, and so forth).

I've listened to the whole thing about ten times since it leaked. I tend to really feel, from the leak (which is the 7 track CD version) that it really shows how much the segue tracks are a part of Tools characteristic as a band. The full version (the digital, which is 10 tracks with the segues) will definitely feel more like a Tool album.
Still two days to go till people receive their preorders though.....