Tony Attwood- Illuminati?

Vixy

Star
So I saw this
where Tony Attwood actually means that autism is the next stage of human development. Now I know that autism is due to neurons in the brain not functioning properly so he actually means we should regress to a lower form of state where we lack the ability to feel like we do now. Robots, it seems.

I dont mean any offense so anyone with AS or anything like that but wonder about this Tony Attwood. Could he be of the elite? A search gave me nothing, does anyone on here have anything on this? It sounds very elitish to think the way he does.

elsbet

Superstar
Oh... VACCINES

Maybe this is the propaganda to surround the intentional introduction of mercury etc in vaccines. They're going to make you feel GOOD about it, BYGOD.

Yeah, I think you may be right, Vixy.

Vixy

Star
Let's not jump to conclusions... Do we have anything masonic on Attwood, first of all?

elsbet

Superstar
Let's not jump to conclusions... Do we have anything masonic on Attwood, first of all?

He wrote the Forward for this author...

Robin and the White Rabbit

Åse Brunnström, Emma Lindström
Jessica Kingsley Publishers, 2017 -

In this tale we meet a child sitting alone, feeling unable to join in with the other schoolchildren having fun in the playground. Feeling frustrated and lonely, the child's emotions build up until they form a bubble around them, separating them entirely. Who can help the child?

Suddenly a White Rabbit appears, who presents easy and playful ways to get the child to express their feelings. Each time the child says what they like and don't like, it helps to create a hole in the bubble, opening the child up to the wider world.

If you are into symbolism, I mean.

/s :)