Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson tests (+) for Coronavirus

Stephania

Star
Yeah, that tattoo...why the blank would anyone put that particular tattoo on his/her body out of all the tattoos they could get? It's very suspicious and frankly satanic. Get a tattoo sleeve of NYC (I know someone who has this), tat your body up with anything but that one.
Looking at his IG acct.. he apparently didn't have it until he got his ass keep kicked in 2012. Check out the pic of him being all bloodied up. No tats then. Was that some sort of initiation? In the post he's not upset about it. He said he 'won'.

that symbol has been normalised now anyway, as has the whole concept of the "illuminati" its really clever how they did it like with fake news.

Sen

Established
Tweets are not hard evidence. They're just...tweets. I suspect Chet was being sarcastic. Hospital doors, by the way, have these barcodes on them.

Innocent until proven guilty. Anything is possible, but until I see strong evidence, I'm not going to slander someone.
Did you read his mind to assume that he was being sarcastic? How could anyone do disgusting jokes like that? His eyes are dead...no emotion at all when he is speaking those words.

Sen

Established
It doesn't even matter if he was being sarcastic or not. His video does not prove Tom Hanks has been arrested. Do you understand this is not actual evidence of an arrest? Come back when you have authoritative sources other than a tweet from 'bigsexy1253' and a photo of a door that could easily be from a hospital.

Innocent until proven guilty.
Don't wait til somebody give it to you. Do the fact check yourself. Knowledge doesn't come to your doorstep and knock the door, you need to seek it. There are plenty of sources. Good Luck figuring it out.

Diogenes

Established
Of course this thread is old news now and it started in the time when fear and paranoia were thrown into our lives, but, I still feel like I have to comment on it. So, to start, I never got any vaccine and I live in a country where the like minded people, who didn't want the jab, were threatened with loss of their jobs. We were quite frankly humiliated and ridiculed by the Mass Media,as being lunatics, dangerous elements for society, even killers, because, according to them,we were the reason that so many people died. I decided to stay firm in my beliefs, knowing that I would probably lose my job too. I never lost it. I paid a lot of money though, because I had to be tested TWICE a week, in order to go to my working place. And in my country, these rapid tests cost much. I knew that I was paying and losing money for something so blatantly ridiculous and lacking of ANY scientific evidence , but still, I was feeling (I still feel) OK with myself for not accepting to be vaccinated. From day one, the story with this infectious bat, somewhere in a local open market in China, sounded so extremely ridiculous and phony and absurd, that I decided, whatever the cost, to keep a distance from any official "advice" and dogma. I also had a wonderful time during the quarantine, because I took it as a chance to spend time with reading, exercising, thinking,re-evaluating. It was also very obvious, just as this thread here suggests, that some prominent people and celebrities in my country's showbiz and political life,were used to promote the agenda. "We caught the virus ", declared on day -two,live on TV,a totally useless celebrity couple,a man and a woman,TV personae both,famous for their complete idiocy . Yeah, right, I believe you (eyes roll to the infinite). Time showed that we, the irresponsible, dangerous loonies, were actually right about our decisions. The problem is, this thing did not stop. There's going to be a sequel to this, this time more threatening and more lethal than Corona. I am pretty sure that the vast majority of humanity, will again fall for this again. And we, the loonies, will pay more than a monetary fine, for not accepting the lie. But,as I see it, it's better to stay loyal to yourself and to the righteous powers,than follow the indoctrination of TPTB. I see imprisonment coming fast for me,lol ! But,at least, I won't be a Hanx,no thanx.