Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson tests (+) for Coronavirus

Johnny5

Veteran
Views on Hanks as a person or famous actor aside.. IMHO.. I do think the powers that be are doing a Psy-op- but I don't think the virus is a hoax. Let me explain. Besides him and someone coming down with it in the NBA.. world leaders and state representatives have been either testing positive for it (like in Florida, Brazil, Iran, Canada, Lebanon, Italy and the UK) or exposed to it (in same places and elsewhere Including the President of the United States and his daughter.) Certainly- considering the broad spectrum of the places of the outbreak- it's gotten very out of hand. The virus isn't taking political, or cultural sides. But the thing is, these are all rich and or elite people that can get tested very easily. I actually think other rich and elite people have it and aren't being honest. It makes me wonder how many people really have the virus then. Because they sure as hell have not been testing the general population especially in the western world for months.. and were trying to downplay the situation to keep life going on the same way it always has. Well, that seems to have blown up in their faces now. I feel as though the Psy op part was the downplaying, more than anything.
Not to get all Biblical here.. but in the Bible God sends numerous plagues against His people to try to turn them back to Him and to stop being wicked, idolatrous or following false prophets.. and alot of times in the Book He shakes His head at people actually not turning back to Him and away from these things and people and tells them directly that He is the one that sent the plague. Let's face it- it's not too far fetched considering how out of control our political, religious and cultural leaders are- and how brainwashed a lot if people are by them. Now nobody can do anything. Governments are perplexed, religious and holy sites shut down, concerts, sports events and movie and TV filming are being suspended, theme parks like Disney shut. the whole system we live in. And no one can do anything like they used to- just sit in isolation. From the rich and elite to every day people.
Edit: now 2 NY governors are also positive.
I agree this is not a post-OP. Too broad spectrum.

Johnny5

Veteran
They must be REALLY desperate to pull this kind of stunt. Gonna blow up in their faces, maybe literally if Hanks cancels himself from the epic shame. Tom Hanks is a darling on Voat's Pizzagate forum, right? Gee, I haven't checked that place out in a long time. I wonder what they're talking about.
Please explain ro me, someone who is too cautious to do a search on it, what is Voat's Pizzagate forum ?

Johnny5

Veteran
Because I believe the testimony of Isaac Kappy (google him) and his claims about Tom Hanks, along with some other suspect pictures I’ve seen HANX post on his Instagram, the company he keeps, and other rumors of him taking advantage of a minor during the filming of Big. The reason I believe Isaac Kappy is because Isaac has been right about other revelations, including his knowledge of Epstein and pedo island, years before it broke out.

View attachment 33626

Hanks posted this on Instagram just after Kappy “jumped of a bridge on route 69”. It’s a puzzle.

View attachment 33627
That black eye pic was seriously messed up. The notepad and the hot dog clock...

Spades

Established
I dropped that bomb about Hanx on a couple of friends who were talking about him and his movies, just gave zero fks ONE TIME, and I totally devastated them! :eek: LOL. It’s a serious level of info from the underground..
I came in here to gather the specifics on Hanks. Over the past year I've obviously heard/read about him and seen where people have accused him. But I didn't save a bunch of the dirt on him and all these Hollywood pedos run together in my mind. I've got a guy asking for specifics about Tom and I want to lay it on him... my brain will not recall all of the specifics. If you guys could shoot me some memes or articles on the creep I would be very grateful!

~JC~

Veteran
I came in here to gather the specifics on Hanks. Over the past year I've obviously heard/read about him and seen where people have accused him. But I didn't save a bunch of the dirt on him and all these Hollywood pedos run together in my mind. I've got a guy asking for specifics about Tom and I want to lay it on him... my brain will not recall all of the specifics. If you guys could shoot me some memes or articles on the creep I would be very grateful!
Scroll up

Spades

Established
Scroll up
I finally remembered the lady's name: Sarah Ruth Ashcraft. I was trying to present it to someone who doesn't understand all of the layers, so went with Sarah's post and the Epstein flight log.

Maes17

Superstar
Views on Hanks as a person or famous actor aside.. IMHO.. I do think the powers that be are doing a Psy-op- but I don't think the virus is a hoax. Let me explain. Besides him and someone coming down with it in the NBA.. world leaders and state representatives have been either testing positive for it (like in Florida, Brazil, Iran, Canada, Lebanon, Italy and the UK) or exposed to it (in same places and elsewhere Including the President of the United States and his daughter.) Certainly- considering the broad spectrum of the places of the outbreak- it's gotten very out of hand. The virus isn't taking political, or cultural sides. But the thing is, these are all rich and or elite people that can get tested very easily. I actually think other rich and elite people have it and aren't being honest. It makes me wonder how many people really have the virus then. Because they sure as hell have not been testing the general population especially in the western world for months.. and were trying to downplay the situation to keep life going on the same way it always has. Well, that seems to have blown up in their faces now. I feel as though the Psy op part was the downplaying, more than anything.
Not to get all Biblical here.. but in the Bible God sends numerous plagues against His people to try to turn them back to Him and to stop being wicked, idolatrous or following false prophets.. and alot of times in the Book He shakes His head at people actually not turning back to Him and away from these things and people and tells them directly that He is the one that sent the plague. Let's face it- it's not too far fetched considering how out of control our political, religious and cultural leaders are- and how brainwashed a lot if people are by them. Now nobody can do anything. Governments are perplexed, religious and holy sites shut down, concerts, sports events and movie and TV filming are being suspended, theme parks like Disney shut. the whole system we live in. And no one can do anything like they used to- just sit in isolation. From the rich and elite to every day people.
Edit: now 2 NY governors are also positive.
If you had the flu from December to now.
Chances are you had it.

If patient zero had it since Nov 17. Given how infectious this is, then yes this virus has been more than likely been here some time. I wouldn’t be shocked if some of these death from the flu statistics were really from covid-19.

It’s a bad strain for sure, but I also think it’s something that you can fight with rest and hydration if it becomes severe.

mecca

Superstar
it's a trick so we, ordinary people, believe that the "famous and rich" can have the virus too and be relatable
But rich and/or famous people can and do get sick all the time... they are human beings and aren't magically immune to illness. It's less likely for rich people to get sick because they can afford healthcare and are able to live a healthy lifestyle, but that doesn't mean that they can't get sick.

Last edited:
Of course...just another trick. Keep in mind this virus is a test...
Don't fear it, fear God instead. I understand as humans we panic in times like this but if you know the truth...focus on completing Gods will.

There's a theory that only a few people died, not many people died as the news claims. When they say "8,000 people died" In reality, only 20 people could have died, we don't know. Besides, I checked the news this morning, they were doing a survey.

Do you know anyone who got the coronavirus?

Yes: 4%
No: 90%
Not sure: 6%

The scores were something like that. It's really not that serious especially with the toilet paper issue, I mean you go to a store...there's hardly any food left, what good will buying toilet paper do? I'm just...I used to fear it but after talking with God about it, my fears went away, I just feel emotionless about the whole thing. I feel for the people who died but knowing it's a test, my fears just go back to God, the only one I should fear.

Also, yesterday, the news said more than 100 people recovered from the virus.

;-;

Tikawanda

Established
I'm sure he doesn't have the virus, it's a trick so we, ordinary people, believe that the "famous and rich" can have the virus too and be relatable. I dont believe this at all!!!
By the way that picture is weird... it looks like the one he posted on his ig days before this actors death?
Why is it improbable that he could have been infected? He's human like the rest of us (unless you believe in that Reptilian stuff, in which case I won't bother humoring you), so he's just as susceptible as anyone else. I'd even say that him and other celebrities probably have a higher chance of being infected since he and his peers travel more than us common folk do, so he could easily have picked up the virus anywhere.

He's annoying to say the least.
He's mocking us like, telling the truth but "as a joke"

Off topic but i saw a video of cindy crawford's daughter hanging out with another model, they were dancing etc, what i mean is that these elites pawns are not even worry about de virus, we are the ones that are quarentined, etc. They obviously have the cure for this or they know they wont get it.

Why is it improbable that he could have been infected? He's human like the rest of us (unless you believe in that Reptilian stuff, in which case I won't bother humoring you), so he's just as susceptible as anyone else. I'd even say that him and other celebrities probably have a higher chance of being infected since he and his peers travel more than us common folk do, so he could easily have picked up the virus anywhere.
Are you new around here?

Sen

Established
He was definitely arrested for pedophelia. His son exposing a illuminati tattoo while giving an update on his folks is a perfect proof for that these Hollywood elites are mere puppets played by Illuminati. Virus is a perfect excuse to for those who are getting arrested.

Dalit

Star
He was definitely arrested for pedophelia. His son exposing a illuminati tattoo while giving an update on his folks is a perfect proof for that these Hollywood elites are mere puppets played by Illuminati. Virus is a perfect excuse to for those who are getting arrested.
Yeah, that tattoo...why the blank would anyone put that particular tattoo on his/her body out of all the tattoos they could get? It's very suspicious and frankly satanic. Get a tattoo sleeve of NYC (I know someone who has this), tat your body up with anything but that one.

Sen

Established
Yeah, that tattoo...why the blank would anyone put that particular tattoo on his/her body out of all the tattoos they could get? It's very suspicious and frankly satanic. Get a tattoo sleeve of NYC (I know someone who has this), tat your body up with anything but that one.
And why would he specifically Expose his tattoo while updating on his parents' situation? He could have put a shirt on.