Tom Cruise rant

wellnowwhat

Rookie
Apparently Tom Cruise went on another rant on set about covid not being followed by crew.
Recordings and such were made. Now I for one don't buy it. Just like his act in Oprah about Katie Holmes. He was over the top.
Not to mention i didn't think Scientology believed in illness'.
I recall John Travolta and his wife letting their son go untreated for illness and he died.
And didn't Tom Cruise go off on Brooke Shields about meds?
So why is he SO concerned abouta virus that would affect us? (We would be suppressive people according to Scientology).
I read and watched some things Leah Remini says about it. To me Scientology seems very far fetchedand crazy. However i can see the other side when you are lonely
You want to belong. And everyone wants/needs something to believe in
Curious as to what anyone else thinks about this.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
From what I gathered from the first taped out burst, it had more to do about insurance and cost regarding production shutdowns due to CV-BS violations. I'm sure Tom is an executive producer, so any loss of money would be coming out of his wallet.

saki

Star
...here's the link to Leah Remini's statement/thoughts on TC's rant... as referenced by the OP...

'Tom Cruise's COVID Rant A PR Stunt,' Says Scientology Believer-turned-critic Leah Remini

Tom Cruise's COVID-19 rant has been labelled as a publicity stunt by Scientology believer-turned-critic Leah Remini. Read ahead to know more.

https://www.republicworld.com/entertainment-news/hollywood-news/tom-cruises-covid-rant-a-pr-stunt-says-scientology-believer-turned-critic-leah-remini.html

...and... this one's a hoot!.... :D
...TC's rant dubbed over the children's classic 'Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer'.... really funny!...;):p

Tom Cruise Rant Parody Has Santa Unleashing on Rudolph and His Elves

Santa takes his elves to task using the Tom Cruise rant in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer parody.

1608683304462.png

Tom Cruise's foul-mouthed tirade on the set of Mission: Impossible 7 is a gift that just keeps on giving, with one imaginative fan now editing the already infamous rant into a hilarious Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer parody. Featuring the kind of clay-mation that fills hearts with joy every year during this festive season, Cruise's words offer a different perspective of what it's like working for Santa.