Tom Brady Replaced with Look Alike

Trenton

Veteran
I think he has been replaced. He looks weird. With that shaggy chocolate hair, but also his face seemed off.

He played like shit too. That wasn't him and I'm convinced of it.

Whatchall think

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
1517807509729.png
Them's my boys. They finally did it. And also against Darth Brady and The Emperor Bellicheck who defeated us in our last bid for the title. Ahhhh, feelin' like the Rebel Alliance today...

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
Naw. I think Phily just pulled through for the keystone state.
Flyers and Eagles still suck though ;)

Here we go Steelers and Let's go Pens! :)

The Zone

Star
Dude broke his old Super Bowl passing mark and it the oldest QB going. Tom Brady is the 1st QB in NFL history to lose a game with at least 500 passing yards, 3 TD and 0 interceptions (regular season or playoffs).

Glad Philly won but he is still the GOAT. With that said, we do like our tribes in the US and having sports as a major distraction.

Last edited:

Todd

Star
I noticed his appearance also, but think about what he is doing as far as his training and nutrition program to still be playing football at a high level at his age. He is obsessed with playing into his mid 40’s so who knows what else he is doing to himself to teach that goal.

We are just used to seeing men get fat and flabby as they age, so Tom Terrific is a bit of an anomaly.

Maes17

Superstar
Dude broke his old Super Bowl passing mark and it the oldest QB going. Tom Brady is the 1st QB in NFL history to lose a game with at least 500 passing yards, 3 TD and 0 interceptions (regular season or playoffs).

Glad Philly won but he is still the GOAT. With that said, we do like our tribes in the US and having sports as a major distraction.
Sports is a distraction and a damn good one at that

TMT

Star
Sports Entertainment that what the game was and has been for years, it seems to me as scripted as WWE (Vince McMahon being one of the few people Trump follows on Twitter, hee-hee) and with the Pats beings a 4.5 point favorite lots of money to be made betting on the Eagles.

Aero

Superstar
What about the Browns? It's time for that drought to end.

Masked crusader7

Established
I think he has been replaced. He looks weird. With that shaggy chocolate hair, but also his face seemed off.

He played like shit too. That wasn't him and I'm convinced of it.

Whatchall think
i dont watch super bowl or awards shows anymore i cant tell you but i usally watch japanease shows less american shows sadly its come to that its propganda they have theres too its best to watch less i get from God as in less tv he tells me

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
What about the Browns? It's time for that drought to end.
Like I heard on Espn today. "If the Eagles dangle Nick Foles out there they can probably get the Browns number 1 and their number 4 pick for him. They don't know what they're doing" But, including those 2 picks in the top 5 the Browns have 10 picks in this draft and the effects of that should show up in 2-3 years. If they can straighten out the coaching and front office issues...

Aero

Superstar
Like I heard on Espn today. "If the Eagles dangle Nick Foles out there they can probably get the Browns number 1 and their number 4 pick for him. They don't know what they're doing" But, including those 2 picks in the top 5 the Browns have 10 picks in this draft and the effects of that should show up in 2-3 years. If they can straighten out the coaching and front office issues...
That's interesting. But I think the Browns might ruin a perfectly good quarterback. That's like what they do. Whenever we get players who have a good year all that happens is their trade value goes up. And they get traded. Or they get years worth of suspensions for marijuana.

I'm more interested in Basketball. But again Cleveland is terrible right now. The only good move they made was getting Dwayne Wade.