Tolkien Wrote About 9/11 In The Hobbit

Daniel

Rookie
Now this will probably come to a shock to you, and it probably should because I don't think any one has talked about it before. Now, I find it very interesting that Tolkien could write about an event that was 64 years from happening. It's one of the tell tales that the people who control these events has been around for a very long time.

I read the hobbit with 9/11 and was convinced that the purpose of his books was to spread 9/11 subliminally.

In the book he construe the appearance of the number two in the texts. Bilbo eats a cake or two, or one or another tee... As I am quite acquainted with this I can see it quite easily. Other things that stand out are that there's a place called Bywater, and someone Called Tower. This is so forced and so obvious. 9/11 Came over water (Manhattan Island), And it included a tower.

Ok, let's talk some numbers. The birthday of both Bilbo and Frodo was September 22th, this is of course september (9), (September also means the serpent, the liar), 22 is basically two twin towers, Twin Twin (2 2).

Bilbo was going to be 111, 1+1+1 =3, the Triangle. Frodo was going to be 33, as in 33 degree of masonry. They live in number 3 Bagshot Row. There's a guy called Daddy Twofoot, two foot, two towers.

Frodos parents, two, went out on a boat and drowned because of the "Weight", in the "Moonlight", the moon is of course important, as it is one of the points in the triangle. He pushed her in, she pulled him in after. This is of course the common idea displayed in the checker floor ,Jing Jang, Jachin and Boaz, Push and Pull, He and She, Strength and Beauty and Alpha and Omega

"That very month was September, A day or two.There were going to be fireworks. At the end of the second week, in September, a cart came in through Bywater... Gandalf is the magician that construes certain events that is above the knowing of us humans. He is not of our world, instead he belongs to the ones who put us here.

"Fair chance of at least one present at least once a week", 1 +1 = 2.

There was three official meals, At other time there were merely lots of people eating and drinking - continuously from elevenses until six-thirty..( Now stop.. 6 +3 = 9 ), when the fireworks started.

About the fireworks:
First we have, Flight of scintillating birds(Planes), then we have Green trees with trunks of dark smoke. Their shining branches dropped Glowing flowers(Sparks). In the end we have the Dragon, that flies by three times and then burst over Bywater.. with an deafening explosion.

The invitation was limited to twelve dozen, We have twelve twize, but twelve means 1 2, or two becomes one.

144 guests becomes 9..., and after a glass or two...
144 is also a Gross, Vulgar expression in middle earth, because it means Sacrifice.

Bilbo left his place, and went and stood under the illuminated tree.

About the event when Bilbo dissapear he writes "... Shire something to talk about for nine days (sacrifice), or 99 days more likely, his means two towers sacrificed.

"You'll keep an eye on Frodo wont you? Yes I will, Two... eyes.."

Now what does the ring represent? Why does it make its keeper become consumed by it? Its alludes to our material world, and how we become obsessed with material things. Our Physical realm.

"surviving female relative of Bilbo and Frodo; she was ninety-nine, and had written reams"

The second disappearance... indeed all over the Shire, for a year and a day... and was remembered much longer than that. It became a fireside-story for young hobbits; and eventually Mad Baggins, who used to vanish with a bang and a flash(Explosion)

"But that was short of the mark, for twenty guests"

three years after the Party he had been away. Then he paid Frodo a brief visit.
During the next year or two he had turned up fairly often It was over nine years since Frodo had seen or heard of him. He pressed him for news of himself and of the wide world.

I'm just gonna end it with an interesting thing Tolkien brings up in a documentary where he brings up some favorite quote.

" Stories are always practically about one thing arent they? death ... (Things I cant make out).. A person I've always been extremely fond of, Carl Maria von Weber "

"There is no such things as a natural death, nothing that happens to man is ever natural, since is presence calls the whole world into question, all men must die, but for every man his death is an accident, and even if he knows it he can sense to it, an unjustiful violation, these are the key springs of the lord of the ring. "

Now google Carl Maria von Weber and you will get in the first image hits the hidden hand.

This quote is a hidden allusion to 9/11, and that these people were in the know.

Now there you have it, Tolkien the perhaps original literal wizard that fooled the world in his writings. The sole purpose, may I propose, was to lure people in with excellent writing and storytelling and subliminally insert 9/11 into the minds of the people.

The reason? For us to actualize 9/11 we had to been accustomed to it beforehand, else we would have resisted. And thus they created reality from fiction, because it was all fiction.

That's all for me, hope you liked it.

Last edited:

markymark91

Established
it does seem that for some reason they have to secretly warn people about there plans

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
So you're saying Tolkien, who wrote The Hobbit in 1937, did so in an effort to foretell the destruction of the twin towers on september 11th of 2001, buildings that didn't begin construction until 1968? That's, uhh... that's something.

Daniel

Rookie
So you're saying Tolkien, who wrote The Hobbit in 1937, did so in an effort to foretell the destruction of the twin towers on september 11th of 2001, buildings that didn't begin construction until 1968? That's, uhh... that's something.
No, I am actually giving you hard evidence that it was actually so. He was hired by the Illuminati, and they probably bound him through blood rituals and made him swear oats and such. After that there was no way for him to expose the truth, since he would probably lose his family.

What you don't understand is that this event was planned far before its construction. The towers were constructed for this event, by Rockerfeller. How hard is that to fathom? The only question is how far down the rabbit hole do you want to go?

SkepticCat

Veteran

No, I am actually giving you hard evidence that it was actually so. He was hired by the Illuminati, and they probably bound him through blood rituals and made him swear oats and such. After that there was no way for him to expose the truth, since he would probably lose his family.

What you don't understand is that this event was planned far before its construction. The towers were constructed for this event, by Rockerfeller. How hard is that to fathom? The only question is how far down the rabbit hole do you want to go?
Hey, don't be so condescending. I think most who have investigated this in some detail will agree with your claims, though.

http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/93

... it's pretty obvious that there was a LOT more to 9/11 than meets the eye and that they planned this for a very long time.

The greatest challenge is waking up the general populace to the reality of these things. I've tried, I really have - and still try - but it's quite hopeless with most. We will pay the price if not enough realize about this in time, so I'm quite persistent with this. I will say I was quite surprised that nothing pertaining to this 'Operation Gotham Shield' has happened - at least not yet. I've learned that one has to be discerning, though, when trying to introduce these ideas - some will at least consider these concepts whereas others are firmly stuck in their Matrix.

Trump's cabinet of 17 persons are wealthier than the bottom 43 million American households... yet some people still don't believe there's a conspiracy or see anything wrong. Reality is, the way our world is setup is so insane it isn't far-fetched to suggest Tolkien's works were subliminal conditioning, at all. It's already been amply demonstrated they've been doing this for nearly a century (likely: much more). The Metropolis movie dates back to 1927: https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/the-occult-symbolism-of-movie-metropolis-and-its-importance-in-pop-culture/

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
Tolkien was into some occult stuff. I think you've demonstrated that. I don't quite think he EXACTLY predicted 9/11....... but he very well might have in a sort of general way.

Aero

Superstar
Life does imitate art though. And people have known this since they first drew in the sand. So it's really not that difficult to imagine cultists planting things in artists brains.

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
No, I am actually giving you hard evidence that it was actually so.
That you think what you've provided here is 'hard evidence' of anything is alarming. You're taking statements made in a fictional book, pointing out the numbers and figures used in that book (quite innocently in some cases I might add), applying your own personal form of numerology to them to establish the absolute vaguest of connections. That's the exact opposite of hard evidence.

He was hired by the Illuminati, and they probably bound him through blood rituals and made him swear oats and such. After that there was no way for him to expose the truth, since he would probably lose his family.
So he wasn't a novelist who spent decades painstakingly constructing a fantasy-world referencing folklore and mythology and who wrote a series of novels set in that world telling a tale which reflected the dangers of industrialized warfare and the threat it poses to all things 'green and good', but was in fact being forced against his will to write evil occult predictions of events to take place decades and decades later under the knife-point/compelled by the mind-altering magics of Illuminati wizards... and your 'hard evidence' of this is that it's Bilbo's one-hundred and eleventieth birthday, and 1+1+1=3...?

I'm actually quite willing to entertain this notion, to an extent. 9/11 was an uncanny event, and deserves all scrutiny hurled its way.

it isn't far-fetched to suggest Tolkien's works were subliminal conditioning, at all. It's already been amply demonstrated they've been doing this for nearly a century (likely: much more). The Metropolis movie dates back to 1927: https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbu...metropolis-and-its-importance-in-pop-culture/
What do you imagine is 'subliminal' about Metropolis? Have you seen it? It's pretty in-your-face.

Aero

Superstar
9/11 was just so obviously a lie. So bold in fact it has even the people who know the truth scratching their heads. All we can really do is try to throw stones at the ones really responsible. But personally I don't like painting these conspiracies with such a broad brush. And the "subconscious" is always active, it's just a question of if the claws are coming out.

If you ask me the "Old Guard" of these secret societies are fragments of what they used to be. They have taken their power and held onto it, and the systems they created will exist until we destroy them. And I think it's only a matter of time. We may have to change our entire culture or become extinct.