To Replace Jewish Sabbath With Christian Sunday Is A Sign Of Replacement Theology.

Thunderian

Superstar
Thunderian let's be serious here. You are not interested in the Islamic view about anything.
What makes you say that? I posted a thread not too long ago seeking the Islamic view on fasting.

Is this what you call peace-making? I'm being sincere. You're being rude.

What makes you say that? I posted a thread not too long ago seeking the Islamic view on fasting.

Is this what you call peace-making? I'm being sincere. You're being rude.
I meant 'anything' in relation to who Jesus is. I'm just going by your MO Thunderian and I know where this conversation would lead so yeah, I'd call it peace making by ending it with the good word about Jesus and God.
What did I say that is rude anyways? Did you read the first sentence only and skip the rest of my reply?

PS - there goes that silly girl liking random replies when they are to people that she supposedly has on ignore. lol.. Yo Tanya, if you read this guess what? the only thing I ever see from you on this forum now is your likes and they make me laugh so thanks for the laugh.

Tatilina

Star
I meant 'anything' in relation to who Jesus is. I'm just going by your MO Thunderian and I know where this conversation would lead so yeah, I'd call it peace making by ending it with the good word about Jesus and God.
What did I say that is rude anyways? Did you read the first sentence only and skip the rest of my reply?

PS - there goes that silly girl liking random replies when they are to people that she supposedly has on ignore. lol.. Yo Tanya, if you read this guess what? the only thing I ever see from you on this forum now is your likes and they make me laugh so thanks for the laugh.
Awesome! I'm glad I can make you laugh, even if it's at me. I'm okay with that, I'm used to it. :)

Thunderian

Superstar

The Kingdom of God as spoken of by Jesus is a different thing than the explanation you gave. I wanted to discuss the differences. If you don't, that's fine, but don't say it's because of where I am going to lead the conversation, please.

Karlysymon

Superstar
The kingdom was given to the Muslims. Much of the Bible points to this as well though it is interpreted differently by Christians. With regards to 'Sabbath' please read in Ezekiel 22 where he mentions 'Sabbath days" Sabbath is a day to be set aside for worshiping God. The Sabbath days for God's worshippers are: Friday for Muslims, Saturday for Jews and Sunday for Christians.
These questions arose in my mind afew moments ago.
1) Does the Quran specifically state you have to attend a house of worship on Friday? What reason does it give for that to be the God-appointed day of worship in a week? As for Christians, whether they keep the Sabbath or not, the Bible gives a reason why that day should be observed- as a creation memorial, obviously, invoking worship.
2) Moses is a father of (the Isalmic) faith. He kept the Sabbath (i mean, he brought down those stone tablets from the mountain), so why, how and when was the transition from 'Musa and the sabbath' (and every other prophet in-between) to 'Muhammad and Friday'. Atleast, we all are aware of the transition in Christianity. In Islam, is it case of choosing one prophet over the other? Where is the directive, in the holy book for the change? Christ adhered to Mosaic (both ceremonial and moral) laws. Did Muhammad do the same? Was he greater than the ancient fathers?

Any muslim can answer. Sorry the questions seem alot but....iam just a 4yr old trying to "make sense of my surroundings"... Hahaha

floss

Star
Kingdom of God on earth = God's worshippers who peacefully and humbly submit to His Will, making all their worship sincere for Him Alone.
Muslims easily get offended and definitely not peaceful as they claimed. I don't think Islam fit the bill for inheritance of God's Kingdom.

this one is too good :D

Last edited: