To Muslims: Proof from the Quran that Mohammad/Islam is wrong

Kung Fu

Superstar
Current estimates are that about 12 million to 12.8 million Africans were shipped across the Atlantic over a span of 400 years,[6][7]:194 although the number purchased by the traders was considerably higher, as the passage had a high death rate with approximately 1.2–2.4 million dying during the voyage and millions more died in seasoning camps in the Caribbean after arrival to the New World.

So it seems like they had similar amounts of slaves, perhaps the Transatlantic had more.

As for the treatment of slaves, that would take a lot of research, not gonna bother.

Either way, Im gonna reemphasize the fact that the increase of slavery happened well after the advent of Christianity. Slavery was already institionalized with the Roman Empire but the adoption of Christianity (albeit a paganized one) led to reforms occurring that slowed down slavery. This was the exact opposite with the Muslim slave trade.
What you're telling me is the Transatlantic Slave Trade had more or similar amount of slaves but in a shorter time period. That makes it worse not better.

It actually doesn't take a lot of research. That's you just deflecting. More slaves and people died from simply transportation. You show me any other slave trade which had as many slaves dying in just transportation alone?

It didn't slow down exactly. What was happening was they were losing power. But as soon as Christians got the power back they enslaved millions in only a few hundred years and killed millions in a few hundred years. Again, show me any other slave trade which killed that many slaves and enslaved that many people in such a short time frame?

"The Atlantic passage (or Middle Passage) was notorious for its brutality and for the overcrowded, unsanitary conditions on slave ships, in which hundreds of Africans were packed tightly into tiers below decks for a voyage of about 5,000 miles (8,000 km). They were typically chained together, and usually the low ceilings did not permit them to sit upright. The heat was intolerable, and the oxygen levels became so low that candles would not burn. Because crews feared insurrection, the Africans were allowed to go outside on the upper decks for only a few hours each day. Historians estimate that between 15 and 25 percent of the African slaves bound for the Americas died aboard slave ships."

Kung Fu

Superstar
Hopefully everyone reading this can pick up on the fact that you've provided no links and PROOF for your claims. I will though.

First, lets see what your scriptures say about this:

33:50 - "Prophet, We have made lawful to you the wives to whom you have granted dowries and the slave girls whom God has given you as booty."

23:5 - "... except with their wives and slave girls, for these are lawful to them:..."

The Quran also instructs Muslims NOT to force their female slaves into prostitution (24:34), and even allows Muslims to marry slaves if they so desire (4:24), and to free them at times as a penalty for crime or sin (4:92, 5:89, 58:3) and even allows slaves to buy their liberty, if they meet certain of their master's conditions (24:33). [90:10 'freeing of a bondsman' refers to Muslims ransoming other Muslims who were slaves of non-Muslims.]

Hadiths:

Sahih Bukhari:

Vol. 5-#459 [This Hadith is similar to the above. However, additional details are added]. Narrated Ibn Muhairiz: "I entered the mosque and saw Abu Khudri and sat beside him and asked him about coitus interruptus. Abu said, "We went out with Allah's messenger for the Ghazwa (attack upon) Banu Mustaliq and we received captives from among the Arab captives and we desired women and celibacy became hard on us and we loved to do coitus interruptus. So when we intended to do coitus interruptus we said "How can we do coitus interruptus without asking Allah's messenger while he is present among us?" We asked (him) about it and he said "It is better for you not to do so, for if any soul (till the Day of Resurrection) is predestined to exist, it will exist.""

Vol. 3-#765

Narrated Kuraib: the freed slave of Ibn 'Abbas, that Maimuna bint Al-Harith told him that she manumitted a slave-girl without taking the permission of the Prophet. On the day when it was her turn to be with the Prophet, she said, "Do you know, O Allah's Apostle, that I have manumitted my slave-girl?" He said, "Have you really?" She replied in the affirmative. He said, "You would have got more reward if you had given her (i.e. the slave-girl) to one of your maternal uncles."

- Mohammad discourages her freeing slave

Vol. 5-#637 Narrated Buraida: The prophet sent Ali to Khalid to bring the Khumus ([one fifth] of the booty) and I hated Ali, and Ali had taken a bath (after a sexual act with a slave girl from the Khumus). I said to Khalid, "Don't you see this (i.e. Ali)?" When we reached the prophet I mentioned that to him. He said, "O Buraida! Do you hate Ali?" I said, "Yes" He said, "Do you hate him, for he deserves more than that from the Khumus."

The note for this Hadith says "Buraida hated Ali because he had taken a slave girl form the booty and considered that as something not good."

Vol. 7-#734 "....At the door of the [Muhammad's] room there was a slave to whom I went and said, "Ask the permission for me to enter".....
- Mohammad owned slaves

Abu Dawud, vol. 2, chapter 597 - "On a Man who Beats His Slave While he is in the Sacred State (wearing Ihram)."

#1814- "(Abu Bakr) began to beat him (Bakr's slave) while the apostle of Allah was smiling and saying: "Look at this man who is in the sacred state, what is he doing?" [The note for this Hadith says "Abu Bakr beat his slave to teach him sense of responsibility."]

Islamic scriptures clearly endorsed enslavement, r*pe of slave girls, and even discouraged freeing slaves (going off that one Hadith).

The Old Testament also endorsed slavery, in a relatively similar way to the Quran/Hadiths.

There were some minor differences:

Exodus 21:26-27

“When a man strikes the eye of his slave, male or female, and destroys it, he shall let the slave go free because of his eye. If he knocks out the tooth of his slave, male or female, he shall let the slave go free because of his tooth.

Deuteronomy 21:10-14

“When you go out to war against your enemies, and the Lord your God gives them into your hand and you take them captive, and you see among the captives a beautiful woman, and you desire to take her to be your wife, and you bring her home to your house, she shall shave her head and pare her nails. And she shall take off the clothes in which she was captured and shall remain in your house and lament her father and her mother a full month. After that you may go in to her and be her husband, and she shall be your wife. But if you no longer delight in her, you shall let her go where she wants. But you shall not sell her for money, nor shall you treat her as a slave, since you have humiliated her.

Leviticus 19:33-34

“When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

Deuteronomy 23:15 Do not return a slave to his master if he has taken refuge with you. 16Let him live among you wherever he chooses, in the town of his pleasing. Do not oppress him

However, the New Testament, in the Gospels, abrogated some of the Mosaic law, ie: love your enemy (as opposed to hate them), more emphasis on forgiveness. The Golden rule, and some more emphasis on charity. Putting this together, we have concrete evidence that Christianity is more anti-Slavery and pro humane treatment compared to Islam.
Don't be throwing hadiths at me when you have no idea what it's talking about. There's context to it all.

Also, the Quranic verse in regards to slaves as booty was when the pagan men and WOMEN were advocating for the death of the prophet and other Muslims and when the pagans lost the war they started they were taken as slaves.

However, in your Bible your Jesus man god commanded his prophets to kill a whole group of people just solely based on what their ancestors did to the Israelites hundreds of years prior.

Let's not forget your god also, commanding killing of all the men, women, animals, children, and baby boys who had nothing to do with the wars. The only people they didn't kill were the little virgin girls who were then kept as sex slaves.

I challenge you. Show me one verse in the Quran that shows Muslims killing innocent people, animals, children, and enslaving little kids especially virgins? Heck if you like your hadiths so much show me one authentic Hadith which is comparable to verses in your Bible in regards to killing people for the crim s of others, and for the killing of children, and enslaving free people especially little virgin girls.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Bernard Lewis maintains that though slaves often suffered on the way before reaching their destination, they received good treatment and some degree of acceptance as members of their owners' households.

-Lewis, Bernard (1994). Race and Slavery in the Middle East. Oxford Univ Press.

An actual academic article stating that Muslims treated their slaves as household members. Funny enough exactly the way the Quran specified.

Than we have the Christian Transatlantic Slave who put their black people in zoos, castrated them, and made them sleep in pig shit and that's only if you didn't die on the way there.

W. Montgomery Watt points out that Muhammad's expansion of Pax Islamica to the Arabian peninsula reduced warfare and raiding, and therefore cut off the sources of enslaving freemen.

-Watt, Muhammad at Medina, 1956, p. 296

According to Patrick Manning, the Islamic legislations against the abuse of the slaves limited the extent of enslavement in Arabian peninsula and to a lesser degree for the whole area of the whole Umayyad Caliphate where slavery existed since the most ancient times.

- Manning (1990) p. 28

Then we have Muslims freeing slaves in order to make up for their sins. Abu Bakr spent all his money buying slaves from pagans and then freeing them.

Whatever your name is you were talking about sources. Now show me your sources on how well slaves were treated on the way there, the plantations, and etc.? Muslims who owned slaves treated their slaves like family while pagan Arabs and Christians treated their slaves like cattle. I take that back your kind treated them worse than cattle. I think cattle had more rights than slaves did on the plantations.

From: https://islamqa.info/en/answers/94840/islam-and-slavery

This is a brief summary of some of the principles of dealing with slaves in a just and kind manner:

1 – Guaranteeing them food and clothing like that of their masters.

It was narrated that Abu Dharr (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “They are your brothers whom Allaah has put under your authority, so if Allaah has put a person’s brother under his authority, let him feed him from what he eats and clothe him from what he wears, and let him not overburden him with work, and if he does overburden him with work, then let him help him.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (6050).

2 – Preserving their dignity

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: I heard Abu’l-Qaasim (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “Whoever accuses his slave when he is innocent of what he says will be flogged on the Day of Resurrection, unless he is as he said.” Narrated by al- Bukhaari (6858).

Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) manumitted a slave of his, then he picked up a stick or something from the ground and said: There is no more reward in it than the equivalent of this, but I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “Whoever slaps his slave or beats him, his expiation is to manumit him.” Narrated by Muslim (1657).

3 – Being fair towards slaves and treating them kindly

It was narrated that ‘Uthmaan ibn ‘Affaan tweaked the ear of a slave of his when he did something wrong, then he said to him after that: Come and tweak my ear in retaliation. The slave refused but he insisted, so he started to tweak it slightly, and he said to him: Do it strongly, for I cannot bear the punishment on the Day of Resurrection. The slave said: Like that, O my master? The Day that you fear I fear also.

When ‘Abd al-Rahmaan ibn ‘Awf (may Allaah be pleased with him) walked among his slaves, no one could tell him apart from them, because he did not walk ahead of them, and he did not wear anything different from what they wore.

One day ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab passed by and saw some slaves standing and not eating with their master. He got angry and said to their master: What is wrong with people who are selfish towards their servants? Then he called the servants and they ate with them.

A man entered upon Salmaan (may Allaah be pleased with him) and found him making dough – and he was a governor. He said to him: O Abu ‘Abd-Allaah, what is this? He said: We have sent our servant on an errand and we do not want to give him two jobs at once.

4 – There is nothing wrong with slaves having precedence over free men in some matters

- with regard to any religious or worldly matters in which he excels over him. For example, it is valid for a slave to lead the prayer. ‘Aa’ishah the Mother of the Believers had a slave who would lead her in prayer. Indeed the Muslims have been commanded to hear and obey even if a slave is appointed in charge of their affairs.

5 – A slave may buy himself from his master and be free.

If a person is enslaved for some reason but then it becomes apparent that he has given up his wrongdoing and forgotten his past, and he has become a man who shuns evil and seeks to do good, is it permissible to respond to his request to let him go free? Islam says yes, and there are some fuqaha’ who say that this is obligatory and some who say that it is mustahabb.

This is what is called a mukaatabah or contract of manumission between the slave and his master. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And such of your slaves as seek a writing (of emancipation), give them such writing, if you find that there is good and honesty in them. And give them something (yourselves) out of the wealth of Allaah which He has bestowed upon you”
[al-Noor 24:33]

This is how Islam treats slaves justly and kindly.

One of the results of these guidelines is that in many cases, the slave would become a friend of his master; in some cases the master would regard him as a son. Sa’d ibn Haashim al-Khaalidi said, describing a slave of his:

He is not a slave, rather he is a son whom [Allaah] has put under my care. He has supported me with his good service; he is my hands and my arms.

Another result of the Muslims treating slaves in this manner is that the slaves became part of Muslim families as if they were also family members.

Gustave le Bon says in Hadaarat al-‘Arab (Arab Civilization) (p. 459-460):
What I sincerely believe is that slavery among the Muslims is better than slavery among any other people, and that the situation of slaves in the east is better than that of servants in Europe, and that slaves in the east are part of the family. Slaves who wanted to be free could attain freedom by expressing their wish. But despite that, they did not resort to exercising this right.

Last edited:
Hopefully everyone reading this can pick up on the fact that you've provided no links and PROOF for your claims. I will though.

First, lets see what your scriptures say about this:

33:50 - "Prophet, We have made lawful to you the wives to whom you have granted dowries and the slave girls whom God has given you as booty."

23:5 - "... except with their wives and slave girls, for these are lawful to them:..."

The Quran also instructs Muslims NOT to force their female slaves into prostitution (24:34), and even allows Muslims to marry slaves if they so desire (4:24), and to free them at times as a penalty for crime or sin (4:92, 5:89, 58:3) and even allows slaves to buy their liberty, if they meet certain of their master's conditions (24:33). [90:10 'freeing of a bondsman' refers to Muslims ransoming other Muslims who were slaves of non-Muslims.]

Hadiths:

Sahih Bukhari:

Vol. 5-#459 [This Hadith is similar to the above. However, additional details are added]. Narrated Ibn Muhairiz: "I entered the mosque and saw Abu Khudri and sat beside him and asked him about coitus interruptus. Abu said, "We went out with Allah's messenger for the Ghazwa (attack upon) Banu Mustaliq and we received captives from among the Arab captives and we desired women and celibacy became hard on us and we loved to do coitus interruptus. So when we intended to do coitus interruptus we said "How can we do coitus interruptus without asking Allah's messenger while he is present among us?" We asked (him) about it and he said "It is better for you not to do so, for if any soul (till the Day of Resurrection) is predestined to exist, it will exist.""

Vol. 3-#765

Narrated Kuraib: the freed slave of Ibn 'Abbas, that Maimuna bint Al-Harith told him that she manumitted a slave-girl without taking the permission of the Prophet. On the day when it was her turn to be with the Prophet, she said, "Do you know, O Allah's Apostle, that I have manumitted my slave-girl?" He said, "Have you really?" She replied in the affirmative. He said, "You would have got more reward if you had given her (i.e. the slave-girl) to one of your maternal uncles."

- Mohammad discourages her freeing slave

Vol. 5-#637 Narrated Buraida: The prophet sent Ali to Khalid to bring the Khumus ([one fifth] of the booty) and I hated Ali, and Ali had taken a bath (after a sexual act with a slave girl from the Khumus). I said to Khalid, "Don't you see this (i.e. Ali)?" When we reached the prophet I mentioned that to him. He said, "O Buraida! Do you hate Ali?" I said, "Yes" He said, "Do you hate him, for he deserves more than that from the Khumus."

The note for this Hadith says "Buraida hated Ali because he had taken a slave girl form the booty and considered that as something not good."

Vol. 7-#734 "....At the door of the [Muhammad's] room there was a slave to whom I went and said, "Ask the permission for me to enter".....
- Mohammad owned slaves

Abu Dawud, vol. 2, chapter 597 - "On a Man who Beats His Slave While he is in the Sacred State (wearing Ihram)."

#1814- "(Abu Bakr) began to beat him (Bakr's slave) while the apostle of Allah was smiling and saying: "Look at this man who is in the sacred state, what is he doing?" [The note for this Hadith says "Abu Bakr beat his slave to teach him sense of responsibility."]

Islamic scriptures clearly endorsed enslavement, r*pe of slave girls, and even discouraged freeing slaves (going off that one Hadith).
"If a man acquires by force a slave-girl, then has sexual intercourse with her after he acquires her by force, and if he is not excused by ignorance, then the slave-girl will be taken from him, he is required to pay the fine, and he will receive the punishment for illegal sexual intercourse."
(Imam Al Shaafi'i, Kitaab'ul Umm, Volume 3, page 253)

And come not near unto adultery. Lo! it is an abomination and an evil way.
[Qur'an 17:32]

The adulterer and the adulteress, scourge ye each one of them (with) a hundred stripes. And let not pity for the twain withhold you from obedience to Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a party of believers witness their punishment.
[Qur'an 24:2]

Allaah says: (And force not your slave-girls to prostitution...) Among the people of the Jahiliyyah (ignorance), there were some who, if he had a slave-girl, he would send her out to commit Zina (adultery) and would charge money for that, which he would take from her every time. When Islam came, Allah forbade the believers to do that.
[Tafsir Ibn Kathir]

Narrated Abu Musa:
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "He who has a slave-girl and educates and treats her nicely and then manumits and marries her, will get a double Ajr (reward)."
[Sahih Al-Bukhari]

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: "When the slave of anyone amongst you prepares food for him and he serves him after having sat close to (and undergoing the hardship of) heat and smoke, he should make him (the slave) sit along with him and make him eat (along with him), and if the food seems to run short, then he should spare some portion for him (from his own share).
[Sahih Muslim]

Abu Mas'ud al-Badri reported: "I was beating my slave with a whip when I heard a voice behind me: Understand, Abu Masud; but I did not recognise the voice due to intense anger. He (Abu Mas'ud) reported: As he came near me (I found) that he was the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and he was saying: Bear in mind, Abu Mas'ud; bear in mind. Abu Mas'ud. He (Aba Maslad) said: threw the whip from my hand. Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: Bear in mind, Abu Mas'ud; verily Allah has more dominance upon you than you have upon your slave. I (then) said: I would never beat my servant in future.
[Sahih Muslim,Book 015, Number 4086]

Zadhan Abl Umar reported: I came to Ibn 'Umar as he had granted freedom to a stave. He (the narrator further) said: He took hold of a wood or something like it from the earth and said: It (freedom of a slave) has not the reward evert equal to it, but the fact that I heard Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) say: He who slaps his slave or beats him, the expiation for it is that he should set him free.
[Sahih Muslim]

If any of you have not the means wherewith to wed free believing women, they may wed believing girls from among those whom your right hands possess: And Allah hath full knowledge about your faith. Ye are one from another: Wed them with the leave of their owners, and give them their dowers, according to what is reasonable: They should be chaste, not lustful, nor taking paramours: when they are taken in wedlock, if they fall into shame, their punishment is half that for free women. This (permission) is for those among you who fear sin; but it is better for you that ye practise self-restraint. And Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
[Qur'an 4:25]

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Whoever authored the article clearly doesn't believe Allah, so why should anyone listen to their nonsense?

What Allah Himself said, through His prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him), guaranteeing the authenticity of the Bible:-

Suras 2:53, 2:89-93, 3:1-3, 3:48-50, 4:54, 5:46-50, 6:91-92, 6:154-157, 7:157, 9:111, 11:17, 17:2-4, 21:48, 23:20, 23:49, 25:35, 28:1-3, 32:23, 35:25-32, 37:117, 40:53, 40:70, 41:45, 42:14-17, 45:16, 46:12, 46:30, 48:29, 53:36-47, 57:25-29, 61:6, 78:2

Sura 2:53. And remember We gave Moses the Scripture and the Criterion (Between right and wrong [The Torah]): there was a chance for you to be guided aright.

Sura 2:89-93
2:89. And when there comes to them a Book from God, confirming what is with them,- although from of old they had prayed for victory against those without Faith,- when there comes to them that which they (should) have recognised, they refuse to believe it but the curse of God is on those without Faith.
2:90. Miserable is the price for which they have sold their souls, in that they deny (the revelation) which God has sent down, in insolent rejection that God, from His Grace, should send it to any of His servants that it pleases Him to [as is His Right]: thus have they drawn on themselves Wrath upon Wrath. And humiliating is the punishment of those who reject Faith.
2:91. When it is said to them, "Believe in what God hath sent down," they say, "We believe in what was sent down to us": yet they reject all besides, even if it be Truth confirming what is with them. Say: "Why then have ye slain the Prophets of God in times gone by, if ye did indeed believe?"
2:92. There came to you Moses with Clear (Signs) yet ye worshipped the Calf (even) after that, and ye did behave wrongfully.
2:93. And remember We took your Covenant and We raised above you (the towering height) of Mount (Sinai): (Saying): "Hold firmly to what We have given you, and hearken (to The Law)": they said: "We hear, and we disobey": and they had to drink into their hearts (of the taint) of the Calf because of their Faithlessness. Say: "Vile indeed are the behests of your Faith if ye have any faith!"

Sura 3:1-3
3:1. A. L. M. (Almighty. Loving. Merciful.)
3:2. Allah (God). There is no God but He,- the Living, the Self-Existing (YHWH - "I AM"), Eternal.
3:3. It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went before it and He sent down The Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the Criterion (of Judgment between right and wrong).

Sura 3:48-50
3:48. "And God will teach him the Book (Torah) and Wisdom, The Law and the Gospel,
3:49. "And (appoint him) an Apostle to the Children of Israel, (with this message): "'I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by God's leave: and I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I enliven the dead, by God's leave and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe;
3:50. "'(I have come to you), to affirm The Law which was before me. And to make lawful to you part of what was (before) forbidden to you; I have come to you with a Sign from your Lord. So fear God, and obey me.

Sura 4:54. Or do they envy mankind for what God hath given them of His Bounty? But We had already given the people of Abraham the Book (Torah) and Wisdom, and conferred upon them a great kingdom.

Sura 5:46-50
5:46. But why do they come to thee for decision, when they have (their own) Law (the Torah) before them?- therein is the (plain) command of "I AM"; yet even after that, they would turn away. For they are not (really) People of Faith.
5:47. It was We Who revealed The Law (to Moses): therein is Guidance and Light. By its Standard (Criterion) have been judged the Jews, by the Prophets who bowed to "I AM"'s Will; the Rabbis and the Doctors of Law: for to them was entrusted the protection of "I AM"'s Book, and they were witnesses thereto: therefore fear not men, but fear Me, and sell not My Signs for a miserable price. If any do fail to judge by (the Light of) what "I AM" hath revealed, they are (no better than) Unbelievers.
5:48. We ordained therein for them: "Life for life, eye for eye, nose for nose, ear for ear, tooth for tooth, and wounds equal for equal." But if any one remits the retaliation by way of charity, it is an act of atonement for himself (Matt. 5:44). And if any fail to judge by (the Light of) what "I AM" hath revealed, they are (no better than) wrong-doers (and are the accomplices of the wrong-doers and equally guilty).
5:49. And in their footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming The Law that had come before him: We sent him the Gospel: therein is Guidance and Light, and confirmation of The Law that had come before him: a Guidance and a Warning to those who fear "I AM".
5:50. Let the People of the Gospel judge by what "I AM" hath revealed therein. If any do fail to judge by (the Light of) what "I AM" hath revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel (and are equally guilty).

Sura 6:91-92
6:91. No just estimate of "I AM" do they make when they say: "Nothing doth "I AM" send down to man (by way of revelation)": say: "Who then sent down the Book (Torah) which Moses brought?- a Light and Guidance to man: but ye make it into (separate) sheets for show, while ye conceal much (of its contents): therein were ye taught that which ye knew not- neither ye nor your fathers." Say: "("I AM") (sent it down)": then leave them to plunge in vain discourse and trifling.
6:92. And this is a Book which We have sent down, bringing blessings, and confirming (the revelations) which came before it: that thou mayest warn the Mother of Cities (Jerusalem - Isaiah 1:1, 21; Matt. 23:37) and all around her (just like almost all of the previous Prophets were also told to do). Those who believe in the Hereafter (also) believe this (Book), and they are constant in guarding their prayers.

Sura 6:154-157
6:154. Moreover, We gave Moses the Book (Torah), COMPLETING (Our favour) to those who would do right, and explaining ALL things IN DETAIL,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY, that they might believe in the meeting with their Lord.
6:155. And this (Torah) is a Book which We have revealed as a BLESSING: so follow it and be righteous, that YE may receive mercy (Sura 32:23):
6:156. Lest YE should say: "The Book (Torah) was sent down to two Peoples before us, and for our part, we remained unacquainted with all that they learned by careful study:"
6:157. Or lest YE should say: "If the Book (Torah) had only been sent down to US, we should have FOLLOWED its guidance BETTER than they (Sura 32:23)." Now then hath come unto YOU a clear (Sign) from your Lord,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY: then who could do MORE WRONG than one who rejecteth "I AM"'s Signs (and Torah - Bible), and turneth away therefrom? In good time shall We requite those who turn away from Our Signs, with a dreadful penalty, for their turning away.

Sura 7:157. "Those who follow The Apostle, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find mentioned in their own (Scriptures - the Bible),- in The Law (Torah) and the Gospel (New Testament - Covenant);- for he commands them what is just and forbids them what is evil; he allows them as lawful what is good (and pure) and prohibits them from what is bad (and impure); he releases them from their heavy burdens (Matthew 23:1-4) and from the yokes that are upon them. So it is those who believe him, honour him, help him, and follow the Light which is sent down with him,- it is they who will prosper (John 8:12)."

Sura 9:111. "I AM" hath purchased from the Believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the Garden (of Bliss): they fight in His Cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in Truth, through The Law (Torah), the Gospel (New Testament/Covenant), and the Koran: and who is more faithful to His Covenant (in the Bible) than "I AM"? Then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded (to fulfill The Covenant of "I AM" written in the Bible): that is the achievement supreme.

Sura 11:17. Can they be (like) those who accept a Clear (Sign) from their Lord, and whom a witness from Himself doth teach, as did the Book of Moses (the Torah) before it,- a guide and a mercy? They believe therein but those of the Sects that reject it,- the Fire will be their promised meeting-place. Be not then in doubt thereon: for it is the Truth from thy Lord: yet many among men do not believe!

Sura 17:2-4
17:2. We gave Moses the Book (Torah), and made it a Guide to the Children of Israel, (commanding): "Take no-one and nothing other than Me as Disposer of (your) affairs."
17:3. O ye that are sprung from those whom We carried (in the Ark) with Noah! Verily he was a most grateful devotee.
17:4. And We gave (Clear) Warning to the Children of Israel in the Book (Bible), that twice would they do mischief on the earth and be elated with mighty arrogance (and twice would they be punished - Enoch 90:6-9; Matt. 24:37-39)!

Sura 21:48. In the past We granted to Moses and Aaron the Criterion (Torah) (for Judgment), and a Light and a Message for those who would do right,-

Sura 23:20. Also a "tree" (of Knowledge) springing out of Mount Sinai (the Torah), which produces "oil" (of enlightenment), and enjoyment for those who use it for food (spiritual food).

Sura 23:49. And We gave Moses the Book (Torah), in order that they might receive Guidance.

Sura 25:35. (Before this,) We sent Moses The Book (Torah), and appointed his brother Aaron with him as minister;

Sura 28:1-3
28:1. Ta. Sin. Mim. (The Story of Moses - T.S.M.)
28:2. These are Verses from the Book (Torah) that makes (things) clear.
28:3. We rehearse to thee some of the story of Moses and Pharaoh in Truth, for people who believe.

Sura 32:23. We did indeed aforetime give the Book (Torah) to Moses: be then NOT IN DOUBT of its (The Torah) reaching (THEE): and We made it a Guide to the Children of Israel.

Sura 35:25-32
35:25. And if they reject thee, so did their predecessors, to whom came their Apostles with Clear Signs, Books of dark prophecies, and the Book of Enlightenment (Torah).
35:26. In the end did I punish those who rejected Faith: and how (terrible) was My rejection (of them)!
35:27. Seest thou not that "I AM" sends down rain from the sky? With it We then bring out produce of various colours. And in the mountains are tracts white and red, of various shades of colour, and black intense in hue.
35:28. And so amongst men and crawling creatures and cattle, are they of various colours. Those truly fear "I AM", among His Servants, who have Knowledge: for "I AM" is Almighty, Oft-Forgiving.
35:29. Those who rehearse the Book of "I AM", establish constant Prayer, and spend (in Charity) out of what We have provided for them, secretly and openly, hope for a Commerce that will never fail:
35:30. For He will pay them their merit, nay, He will give them (even) more out of His Bounty: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Ready to appreciate (service).
35:31. That which We have revealed to thee about the Book (Bible) is the Truth,- confirming what was (revealed) before: for "I AM" is assuredly - with respect to His Servants - well acquainted and Fully Observant.
35:32. Then We have given the Book (Bible) for inheritance to such of Our Servants as We have chosen: but there are among them some who wrong their own souls; some who follow a middle course; and some who are, by "I AM"'s leave, foremost in good deeds; that is the Highest Grace.

Sura 37:117. And We gave them the Book (Torah) which helps to make things clear;

Sura 40:53. We did aforetime give Moses the (Book of) Guidance (Torah), and We gave the Book in inheritance to the Children of Israel,-

Sura 40:70. Those who reject the Book (Bible) and the (Revelations) with which We sent our Apostles: but soon shall they know,-

Sura 41:45. We certainly gave Moses the Book aforetime: but disputes arose thereat. Had it not been for a Word that went forth before from thy Lord, (their differences) would have been settled between them: but they remained in suspicious disquieting doubt thereon.

Sura 42:14-17
42:14. And they became divided only after Knowledge reached them,- through selfish envy between themselves. Had it not been for a Word that went forth before from thy Lord, (tending) to a Term appointed, the matter would have been settled between them: but truly those who have inherited the Book (Torah) after them are in suspicious (disquieting) doubt concerning it.
42:15. Now then, for that (reason), call (them to the Faith), and stand steadfast as thou art commanded, nor follow thou their vain desires but say: "I believe the Book (Bible) which "I AM" has sent down and I am commanded to judge justly between you. "I AM" is our Lord and your Lord: for us (is the responsibility for) our deeds, and for you for your deeds. There is no contention between us and you. "I AM" will bring us together, and to Him is (our) Final Goal.
42:16. But those who dispute concerning "I AM" after He has been accepted,- futile is their dispute in the Sight of their Lord: on them will be a Penalty terrible.
42:17. It is "I AM" Who has sent down the Book (Bible) in Truth, and the Balance (Torah - Sura 6:154-157; 57:25) (by which to weigh conduct). And what will make thee realise that perhaps the Hour is close at hand?

Sura 45:16. We did aforetime grant to the Children of Israel the Book (Bible), the Power of Command, and Prophethood; We gave them, for Sustenance, things good and pure; and We favoured them above the nations.

Sura 46:12. And before this, was the Book of Moses (Torah) as a guide and a mercy: and this Book CONFIRMS (it - the Torah) in the Arabic tongue; to warn the unjust, and as Good News to those who do right.

Sura 46:30. They said, "O our people! We have heard a Book revealed after Moses, confirming what came before it: it guides (men) to the Truth and to The Straight Way.

Sura 48:29. Muhammad is the Apostle of "I AM"; and those who are with him are strong against Unbelievers, (but) compassionate amongst each other. Thou wilt see them bow and prostrate themselves (in prayer), seeking Grace from "I AM" and (His) Good Pleasure. On their faces are their marks, (being) the traces of their prostration. This is their similitude in the Taurat (Torah); and their similitude in the Gospel is: like a seed which sends forth its blade, then makes it strong; it then becomes thick, and it stands on its own stem, (filling) the sowers with wonder and delight. As a result, it fills the Unbelievers with rage at them. "I AM" has promised those among them who believe and do righteous deeds Forgiveness, and a great Reward.

Sura 53:36-47
53:36. Nay, is he not acquainted with what is in the Books of Moses-
53:37. And about Abraham who fulfilled his commitments?-
53:38. Namely, that no bearer of burdens can bear the burden of another;
53:39. That man can have nothing but what he strives for;
53:40. That (the fruit of) his striving will soon come in sight;
53:41. Then will he be rewarded with a reward complete;
53:42. That to thy Lord is the final Goal;
53:43. That it is He Who granteth Laughter and Tears;
53:44. That it is He Who granteth Death and Life;
53:45. That He did create in pairs,- male and female,
53:46. From a seed when lodged (in its place);
53:47. That He hath promised a Second Creation (Resurrection of the Dead);

Sura 57:25-29
57:25. We sent aforetime our Apostles with Clear Signs and sent down with them the Book (Torah) and the Balance (of Right and Wrong) (The Covenant), that men may stand forth in justice and We sent down Iron, in which is (material for) mighty war, as well as many benefits for mankind, that "I AM" may test who it is that will help, unseen, Him and His Apostles: for "I AM" is Full of Strength, Almighty (and able to enforce His Will).
57:26. And We sent Noah and Abraham, and established in their line Prophethood and Revelation: and some of them were on right guidance. But many of them became rebellious transgressors.
57:27. Then, in their wake, We followed them up with (others of) Our Apostles: We sent after them Jesus the son of Mary, and bestowed on him the Gospel and We ordained in the hearts of those who followed him Compassion and Mercy. But the Monasticism which they invented for themselves, We did not prescribe for them: (We commanded) only the seeking for the Good Pleasure of "I AM"; but, that they did not foster as they should have done. Yet We bestowed, on those among them who believed, their (due) reward, but many of them are rebellious transgressors.
57:28. O ye that believe! Fear "I AM", and believe in His Messenger, and He will bestow on you a double portion of His Mercy: He will provide for you a Light by which ye shall walk (straight in your path), and He will forgive you (your past): for "I AM" is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
57:29. That the People of the Book (Bible) may know that they have no power whatever over the Grace of "I AM", that (His) Grace is (entirely) in His Hand, to bestow it on whomsoever He wills. For "I AM" is the Lord of Grace abounding.

Sura 61:6. And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Apostle of "I AM" (sent) to you, CONFIRMING The Law (which came) before me (the Torah), and giving Glad Tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be the Comforter (John 16:7-15)." But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, "this is evident sorcery!"

Sura 78:2. Concerning the Gospel (Great News),

Allah warned about believing "the blind guides leading the blind", i.e. ALL of the priests, pastors, rabbis and imams, etc., with their satanic places of business, e.g. the churches, synagogues, mosques and temples, etc.

Sura 7:55. Call on your Lord with HUMILITY and in PRIVATE (Enoch 56:5; Matt. 6:6): for "I AM" loveth not those who trespass beyond bounds.

Sura 9:107-110
9:107. And there are those who put up mosques (churches; synagogues; etc.), by way of mischief and BETRAYAL - to disunite the Believers - and in preparation for one who warred against "I AM" (Revelation 12:7) and His Messenger AFORETIME. They will indeed swear that their intention is nothing but good; but "I AM" doth declare that they are certainly LIARS.
9:108. NEVER stand thou forth therein. There is an Holy Place (Mt. Moriah) whose foundation was laid from the first day on piety; it is more worthy of the standing forth (for prayer) therein. In it are men who love to be purified; and "I AM" loveth those who make themselves pure.
9:109. Which then is best? - he that layeth his foundation on piety (a Rock - Matthew 7:24-27) to "I AM" and His Good Pleasure? - or he that layeth his foundation on an undermined sand-cliff ready to crumble to pieces? And it doth crumble to pieces with him, into The Fire of Hell. And "I AM" guideth not people that do wrong (if they are doing wrong Satan is guiding them).
9:110. The foundation of those who so build is never free from suspicion and shakiness in their hearts, until their hearts are cut to pieces. And "I AM" is All-Knowing, Wise.

If anyone is foolish enough at this late hour to continue to believe the blind imams, who tell people that Allah is supposedly powerless to stop puny humans from corrupting His Word or keeping it from those who are "True in Faith", then they will join Lucifer/Satan/Iblis in The Fire on the Last Day, exactly as Allah (the "I AM") has warned us for thousands of years, including hundreds of times throughout the Quran.

The Quran was supposed to be the Gospel of Unity and Brotherhood, NOT yet another evil organized religion, like Talmudic Judaism or "Christianity". Why don't people ever read, study and DO what Allah says? Allah IS The Best Planner!

The Holy Quran has been corrected, included and fully cross-referenced with the Old Covenant and the New Covenant for the first time in human history in The King of kings' Bible, so people can get rid of their evil organized religions and superstitions, and finally become one brotherhood serving The Most High God ONLY, exactly as we've been Commanded to do for our own benefit.

Peace be upon you all.

Lyfe

Star
Whoever authored the article clearly doesn't believe Allah, so why should anyone listen to their nonsense?

What Allah Himself said, through His prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him), guaranteeing the authenticity of the Bible:-

Suras 2:53, 2:89-93, 3:1-3, 3:48-50, 4:54, 5:46-50, 6:91-92, 6:154-157, 7:157, 9:111, 11:17, 17:2-4, 21:48, 23:20, 23:49, 25:35, 28:1-3, 32:23, 35:25-32, 37:117, 40:53, 40:70, 41:45, 42:14-17, 45:16, 46:12, 46:30, 48:29, 53:36-47, 57:25-29, 61:6, 78:2

Sura 2:53. And remember We gave Moses the Scripture and the Criterion (Between right and wrong [The Torah]): there was a chance for you to be guided aright.

Sura 2:89-93
2:89. And when there comes to them a Book from God, confirming what is with them,- although from of old they had prayed for victory against those without Faith,- when there comes to them that which they (should) have recognised, they refuse to believe it but the curse of God is on those without Faith.
2:90. Miserable is the price for which they have sold their souls, in that they deny (the revelation) which God has sent down, in insolent rejection that God, from His Grace, should send it to any of His servants that it pleases Him to [as is His Right]: thus have they drawn on themselves Wrath upon Wrath. And humiliating is the punishment of those who reject Faith.
2:91. When it is said to them, "Believe in what God hath sent down," they say, "We believe in what was sent down to us": yet they reject all besides, even if it be Truth confirming what is with them. Say: "Why then have ye slain the Prophets of God in times gone by, if ye did indeed believe?"
2:92. There came to you Moses with Clear (Signs) yet ye worshipped the Calf (even) after that, and ye did behave wrongfully.
2:93. And remember We took your Covenant and We raised above you (the towering height) of Mount (Sinai): (Saying): "Hold firmly to what We have given you, and hearken (to The Law)": they said: "We hear, and we disobey": and they had to drink into their hearts (of the taint) of the Calf because of their Faithlessness. Say: "Vile indeed are the behests of your Faith if ye have any faith!"

Sura 3:1-3
3:1. A. L. M. (Almighty. Loving. Merciful.)
3:2. Allah (God). There is no God but He,- the Living, the Self-Existing (YHWH - "I AM"), Eternal.
3:3. It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went before it and He sent down The Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the Criterion (of Judgment between right and wrong).

Sura 3:48-50
3:48. "And God will teach him the Book (Torah) and Wisdom, The Law and the Gospel,
3:49. "And (appoint him) an Apostle to the Children of Israel, (with this message): "'I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by God's leave: and I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I enliven the dead, by God's leave and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe;
3:50. "'(I have come to you), to affirm The Law which was before me. And to make lawful to you part of what was (before) forbidden to you; I have come to you with a Sign from your Lord. So fear God, and obey me.

Sura 4:54. Or do they envy mankind for what God hath given them of His Bounty? But We had already given the people of Abraham the Book (Torah) and Wisdom, and conferred upon them a great kingdom.

Sura 5:46-50
5:46. But why do they come to thee for decision, when they have (their own) Law (the Torah) before them?- therein is the (plain) command of "I AM"; yet even after that, they would turn away. For they are not (really) People of Faith.
5:47. It was We Who revealed The Law (to Moses): therein is Guidance and Light. By its Standard (Criterion) have been judged the Jews, by the Prophets who bowed to "I AM"'s Will; the Rabbis and the Doctors of Law: for to them was entrusted the protection of "I AM"'s Book, and they were witnesses thereto: therefore fear not men, but fear Me, and sell not My Signs for a miserable price. If any do fail to judge by (the Light of) what "I AM" hath revealed, they are (no better than) Unbelievers.
5:48. We ordained therein for them: "Life for life, eye for eye, nose for nose, ear for ear, tooth for tooth, and wounds equal for equal." But if any one remits the retaliation by way of charity, it is an act of atonement for himself (Matt. 5:44). And if any fail to judge by (the Light of) what "I AM" hath revealed, they are (no better than) wrong-doers (and are the accomplices of the wrong-doers and equally guilty).
5:49. And in their footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming The Law that had come before him: We sent him the Gospel: therein is Guidance and Light, and confirmation of The Law that had come before him: a Guidance and a Warning to those who fear "I AM".
5:50. Let the People of the Gospel judge by what "I AM" hath revealed therein. If any do fail to judge by (the Light of) what "I AM" hath revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel (and are equally guilty).

Sura 6:91-92
6:91. No just estimate of "I AM" do they make when they say: "Nothing doth "I AM" send down to man (by way of revelation)": say: "Who then sent down the Book (Torah) which Moses brought?- a Light and Guidance to man: but ye make it into (separate) sheets for show, while ye conceal much (of its contents): therein were ye taught that which ye knew not- neither ye nor your fathers." Say: "("I AM") (sent it down)": then leave them to plunge in vain discourse and trifling.
6:92. And this is a Book which We have sent down, bringing blessings, and confirming (the revelations) which came before it: that thou mayest warn the Mother of Cities (Jerusalem - Isaiah 1:1, 21; Matt. 23:37) and all around her (just like almost all of the previous Prophets were also told to do). Those who believe in the Hereafter (also) believe this (Book), and they are constant in guarding their prayers.

Sura 6:154-157
6:154. Moreover, We gave Moses the Book (Torah), COMPLETING (Our favour) to those who would do right, and explaining ALL things IN DETAIL,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY, that they might believe in the meeting with their Lord.
6:155. And this (Torah) is a Book which We have revealed as a BLESSING: so follow it and be righteous, that YE may receive mercy (Sura 32:23):
6:156. Lest YE should say: "The Book (Torah) was sent down to two Peoples before us, and for our part, we remained unacquainted with all that they learned by careful study:"
6:157. Or lest YE should say: "If the Book (Torah) had only been sent down to US, we should have FOLLOWED its guidance BETTER than they (Sura 32:23)." Now then hath come unto YOU a clear (Sign) from your Lord,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY: then who could do MORE WRONG than one who rejecteth "I AM"'s Signs (and Torah - Bible), and turneth away therefrom? In good time shall We requite those who turn away from Our Signs, with a dreadful penalty, for their turning away.

Sura 7:157. "Those who follow The Apostle, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find mentioned in their own (Scriptures - the Bible),- in The Law (Torah) and the Gospel (New Testament - Covenant);- for he commands them what is just and forbids them what is evil; he allows them as lawful what is good (and pure) and prohibits them from what is bad (and impure); he releases them from their heavy burdens (Matthew 23:1-4) and from the yokes that are upon them. So it is those who believe him, honour him, help him, and follow the Light which is sent down with him,- it is they who will prosper (John 8:12)."

Sura 9:111. "I AM" hath purchased from the Believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the Garden (of Bliss): they fight in His Cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in Truth, through The Law (Torah), the Gospel (New Testament/Covenant), and the Koran: and who is more faithful to His Covenant (in the Bible) than "I AM"? Then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded (to fulfill The Covenant of "I AM" written in the Bible): that is the achievement supreme.

Sura 11:17. Can they be (like) those who accept a Clear (Sign) from their Lord, and whom a witness from Himself doth teach, as did the Book of Moses (the Torah) before it,- a guide and a mercy? They believe therein but those of the Sects that reject it,- the Fire will be their promised meeting-place. Be not then in doubt thereon: for it is the Truth from thy Lord: yet many among men do not believe!

Sura 17:2-4
17:2. We gave Moses the Book (Torah), and made it a Guide to the Children of Israel, (commanding): "Take no-one and nothing other than Me as Disposer of (your) affairs."
17:3. O ye that are sprung from those whom We carried (in the Ark) with Noah! Verily he was a most grateful devotee.
17:4. And We gave (Clear) Warning to the Children of Israel in the Book (Bible), that twice would they do mischief on the earth and be elated with mighty arrogance (and twice would they be punished - Enoch 90:6-9; Matt. 24:37-39)!

Sura 21:48. In the past We granted to Moses and Aaron the Criterion (Torah) (for Judgment), and a Light and a Message for those who would do right,-

Sura 23:20. Also a "tree" (of Knowledge) springing out of Mount Sinai (the Torah), which produces "oil" (of enlightenment), and enjoyment for those who use it for food (spiritual food).

Sura 23:49. And We gave Moses the Book (Torah), in order that they might receive Guidance.

Sura 25:35. (Before this,) We sent Moses The Book (Torah), and appointed his brother Aaron with him as minister;

Sura 28:1-3
28:1. Ta. Sin. Mim. (The Story of Moses - T.S.M.)
28:2. These are Verses from the Book (Torah) that makes (things) clear.
28:3. We rehearse to thee some of the story of Moses and Pharaoh in Truth, for people who believe.

Sura 32:23. We did indeed aforetime give the Book (Torah) to Moses: be then NOT IN DOUBT of its (The Torah) reaching (THEE): and We made it a Guide to the Children of Israel.

Sura 35:25-32
35:25. And if they reject thee, so did their predecessors, to whom came their Apostles with Clear Signs, Books of dark prophecies, and the Book of Enlightenment (Torah).
35:26. In the end did I punish those who rejected Faith: and how (terrible) was My rejection (of them)!
35:27. Seest thou not that "I AM" sends down rain from the sky? With it We then bring out produce of various colours. And in the mountains are tracts white and red, of various shades of colour, and black intense in hue.
35:28. And so amongst men and crawling creatures and cattle, are they of various colours. Those truly fear "I AM", among His Servants, who have Knowledge: for "I AM" is Almighty, Oft-Forgiving.
35:29. Those who rehearse the Book of "I AM", establish constant Prayer, and spend (in Charity) out of what We have provided for them, secretly and openly, hope for a Commerce that will never fail:
35:30. For He will pay them their merit, nay, He will give them (even) more out of His Bounty: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Ready to appreciate (service).
35:31. That which We have revealed to thee about the Book (Bible) is the Truth,- confirming what was (revealed) before: for "I AM" is assuredly - with respect to His Servants - well acquainted and Fully Observant.
35:32. Then We have given the Book (Bible) for inheritance to such of Our Servants as We have chosen: but there are among them some who wrong their own souls; some who follow a middle course; and some who are, by "I AM"'s leave, foremost in good deeds; that is the Highest Grace.

Sura 37:117. And We gave them the Book (Torah) which helps to make things clear;

Sura 40:53. We did aforetime give Moses the (Book of) Guidance (Torah), and We gave the Book in inheritance to the Children of Israel,-

Sura 40:70. Those who reject the Book (Bible) and the (Revelations) with which We sent our Apostles: but soon shall they know,-

Sura 41:45. We certainly gave Moses the Book aforetime: but disputes arose thereat. Had it not been for a Word that went forth before from thy Lord, (their differences) would have been settled between them: but they remained in suspicious disquieting doubt thereon.

Sura 42:14-17
42:14. And they became divided only after Knowledge reached them,- through selfish envy between themselves. Had it not been for a Word that went forth before from thy Lord, (tending) to a Term appointed, the matter would have been settled between them: but truly those who have inherited the Book (Torah) after them are in suspicious (disquieting) doubt concerning it.
42:15. Now then, for that (reason), call (them to the Faith), and stand steadfast as thou art commanded, nor follow thou their vain desires but say: "I believe the Book (Bible) which "I AM" has sent down and I am commanded to judge justly between you. "I AM" is our Lord and your Lord: for us (is the responsibility for) our deeds, and for you for your deeds. There is no contention between us and you. "I AM" will bring us together, and to Him is (our) Final Goal.
42:16. But those who dispute concerning "I AM" after He has been accepted,- futile is their dispute in the Sight of their Lord: on them will be a Penalty terrible.
42:17. It is "I AM" Who has sent down the Book (Bible) in Truth, and the Balance (Torah - Sura 6:154-157; 57:25) (by which to weigh conduct). And what will make thee realise that perhaps the Hour is close at hand?

Sura 45:16. We did aforetime grant to the Children of Israel the Book (Bible), the Power of Command, and Prophethood; We gave them, for Sustenance, things good and pure; and We favoured them above the nations.

Sura 46:12. And before this, was the Book of Moses (Torah) as a guide and a mercy: and this Book CONFIRMS (it - the Torah) in the Arabic tongue; to warn the unjust, and as Good News to those who do right.

Sura 46:30. They said, "O our people! We have heard a Book revealed after Moses, confirming what came before it: it guides (men) to the Truth and to The Straight Way.

Sura 48:29. Muhammad is the Apostle of "I AM"; and those who are with him are strong against Unbelievers, (but) compassionate amongst each other. Thou wilt see them bow and prostrate themselves (in prayer), seeking Grace from "I AM" and (His) Good Pleasure. On their faces are their marks, (being) the traces of their prostration. This is their similitude in the Taurat (Torah); and their similitude in the Gospel is: like a seed which sends forth its blade, then makes it strong; it then becomes thick, and it stands on its own stem, (filling) the sowers with wonder and delight. As a result, it fills the Unbelievers with rage at them. "I AM" has promised those among them who believe and do righteous deeds Forgiveness, and a great Reward.

Sura 53:36-47
53:36. Nay, is he not acquainted with what is in the Books of Moses-
53:37. And about Abraham who fulfilled his commitments?-
53:38. Namely, that no bearer of burdens can bear the burden of another;
53:39. That man can have nothing but what he strives for;
53:40. That (the fruit of) his striving will soon come in sight;
53:41. Then will he be rewarded with a reward complete;
53:42. That to thy Lord is the final Goal;
53:43. That it is He Who granteth Laughter and Tears;
53:44. That it is He Who granteth Death and Life;
53:45. That He did create in pairs,- male and female,
53:46. From a seed when lodged (in its place);
53:47. That He hath promised a Second Creation (Resurrection of the Dead);

Sura 57:25-29
57:25. We sent aforetime our Apostles with Clear Signs and sent down with them the Book (Torah) and the Balance (of Right and Wrong) (The Covenant), that men may stand forth in justice and We sent down Iron, in which is (material for) mighty war, as well as many benefits for mankind, that "I AM" may test who it is that will help, unseen, Him and His Apostles: for "I AM" is Full of Strength, Almighty (and able to enforce His Will).
57:26. And We sent Noah and Abraham, and established in their line Prophethood and Revelation: and some of them were on right guidance. But many of them became rebellious transgressors.
57:27. Then, in their wake, We followed them up with (others of) Our Apostles: We sent after them Jesus the son of Mary, and bestowed on him the Gospel and We ordained in the hearts of those who followed him Compassion and Mercy. But the Monasticism which they invented for themselves, We did not prescribe for them: (We commanded) only the seeking for the Good Pleasure of "I AM"; but, that they did not foster as they should have done. Yet We bestowed, on those among them who believed, their (due) reward, but many of them are rebellious transgressors.
57:28. O ye that believe! Fear "I AM", and believe in His Messenger, and He will bestow on you a double portion of His Mercy: He will provide for you a Light by which ye shall walk (straight in your path), and He will forgive you (your past): for "I AM" is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
57:29. That the People of the Book (Bible) may know that they have no power whatever over the Grace of "I AM", that (His) Grace is (entirely) in His Hand, to bestow it on whomsoever He wills. For "I AM" is the Lord of Grace abounding.

Sura 61:6. And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Apostle of "I AM" (sent) to you, CONFIRMING The Law (which came) before me (the Torah), and giving Glad Tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be the Comforter (John 16:7-15)." But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, "this is evident sorcery!"

Sura 78:2. Concerning the Gospel (Great News),

Allah warned about believing "the blind guides leading the blind", i.e. ALL of the priests, pastors, rabbis and imams, etc., with their satanic places of business, e.g. the churches, synagogues, mosques and temples, etc.

Sura 7:55. Call on your Lord with HUMILITY and in PRIVATE (Enoch 56:5; Matt. 6:6): for "I AM" loveth not those who trespass beyond bounds.

Sura 9:107-110
9:107. And there are those who put up mosques (churches; synagogues; etc.), by way of mischief and BETRAYAL - to disunite the Believers - and in preparation for one who warred against "I AM" (Revelation 12:7) and His Messenger AFORETIME. They will indeed swear that their intention is nothing but good; but "I AM" doth declare that they are certainly LIARS.
9:108. NEVER stand thou forth therein. There is an Holy Place (Mt. Moriah) whose foundation was laid from the first day on piety; it is more worthy of the standing forth (for prayer) therein. In it are men who love to be purified; and "I AM" loveth those who make themselves pure.
9:109. Which then is best? - he that layeth his foundation on piety (a Rock - Matthew 7:24-27) to "I AM" and His Good Pleasure? - or he that layeth his foundation on an undermined sand-cliff ready to crumble to pieces? And it doth crumble to pieces with him, into The Fire of Hell. And "I AM" guideth not people that do wrong (if they are doing wrong Satan is guiding them).
9:110. The foundation of those who so build is never free from suspicion and shakiness in their hearts, until their hearts are cut to pieces. And "I AM" is All-Knowing, Wise.

If anyone is foolish enough at this late hour to continue to believe the blind imams, who tell people that Allah is supposedly powerless to stop puny humans from corrupting His Word or keeping it from those who are "True in Faith", then they will join Lucifer/Satan/Iblis in The Fire on the Last Day, exactly as Allah (the "I AM") has warned us for thousands of years, including hundreds of times throughout the Quran.

The Quran was supposed to be the Gospel of Unity and Brotherhood, NOT yet another evil organized religion, like Talmudic Judaism or "Christianity". Why don't people ever read, study and DO what Allah says? Allah IS The Best Planner!

The Holy Quran has been corrected, included and fully cross-referenced with the Old Covenant and the New Covenant for the first time in human history in The King of kings' Bible, so people can get rid of their evil organized religions and superstitions, and finally become one brotherhood serving The Most High God ONLY, exactly as we've been Commanded to do for our own benefit.

Peace be upon you all.
So you believe the Quaran and Bible can be doctrinally reconciled? Not even the Muslims here believe that...

Resistor

Established
However, the New Testament, in the Gospels, abrogated some of the Mosaic law, ie: love your enemy (as opposed to hate them), more emphasis on forgiveness. The Golden rule, and some more emphasis on charity. Putting this together, we have concrete evidence that Christianity is more anti-Slavery and pro humane treatment compared to Islam.
O you who believe! retaliation is prescribed for you in the matter of the slain, the free for the free, and the slave for the slave, and the female for the female, but if any remission is made to any one by his (aggrieved) brother, then prosecution (for the bloodwit) should be made according to usage, and payment should be made to him in a good manner; this is an alleviation from your Lord and a mercy; so whoever exceeds the limit after this he shall have a painful chastisement.
Surah 2:178

And it does not behoove a believer to kill a believer except by mistake, and whoever kills a believer by mistake, he should free a believing slave, and blood-money should be paid to his people unless they remit it as alms; but if he be from a tribe hostile to you and he is a believer, the freeing of a believing slave (suffices), and if he is from a tribe between whom and you there is a convenant, the blood-money should be paid to his people along with the freeing of a believing slave; but he who cannot find (a slave) should fast for two months successively: a penance from Allah, and Allah is Knowing, Wise.
Surah 4:92

And what will make you comprehend what the uphill road is?
(It is) the setting free of a slave,
Or the giving of food in a day of hunger
To an orphan, having relationship,
Or to the poor man lying in the dust.
Then he is of those who believe and charge one another to show patience, and charge one another to show compassion.
These are the people of the right hand.
Surah 90:12-18

There's also hundreds of Hadiths about freeing slaves.

Resistor

Established
So you believe the Quaran and Bible can be doctrinally reconciled? Not even the Muslims here believe that...
A reading of the New Testament in it's original Jewish context certainly can't be reconciled with Christianity which consists of doctrines and interpretations foreign to it's original context.

Tidal

Star
As a Christian, I'm polite towards muslims but rarely want to talk to them.
No offence, but if there are going to be muslims or hindus or atheists or any other Jesus-rejecters in heaven, I swear to God I don't wanna go.. :D

Lyfe

Star
No offence, but if there are going to be muslims or hindus or atheists or any other Jesus-rejecters in heaven, I swear to God I don't wanna go.. :D
2Tim 2:24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all [men], apt to teach, patient,
2Tim 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

@Tidal Muslims believe firmly in the existence of Jesus, and respect and honour him and his mother the Virgin Mary. What Islam vehemently rejects is Jesus' divinity, as I think you have posited in previous comments. As a Muslim, I am polite towards Christians, and I enjoy hearing from you. Islam and Christianity are not so diametrically opposed as some would have you believe.

Resistor

Established
A reading of the New Testament in it's original Jewish context certainly can't be reconciled with Christianity which consists of doctrines and interpretations foreign to it's original context.
@Lyfe I'd recommend reading these two books:

Then I'd advise comparing Jesus' criticisms and rebuking of the Pharisees and the Sadducees with the Qur'an's criticisms and rebuking of Jews and Christians as they have drifted so far from the revelations.

Yes well Franklin was a high level freemason and so a closet muslim.
Franklin may have been a Freemason, but Freemasons are not closet Muslims. Freemasonry and Islam are contradictory, and fundamentally opposed to one another. Freemasonry posits that man can become God, and is the master of his own self. Islam believes that there is no God but the One God, and that man's morals are determined thereby. This is to say nothing of the fundamental opposition of the geopolitical interests of the two ideologies, i.e. Zionism.

My point was that Franklin 'invoked a story of the Prophet Muhammad rebuking a cruel Muslim for not being merciful in times of conflict' as an example of how one ought to treat one's captives, i.e. Native Americans captured by European settlers in 1764.

Lyfe

Star
@Lyfe I'd recommend reading these two books:

Then I'd advise comparing Jesus' criticisms and rebuking of the Pharisees and the Sadducees with the Qur'an's criticisms and rebuking of Jews and Christians as they have drifted so far from the revelations.
What is the Quarans criticism of Christianity?