To Muslims: Proof from the Quran that Mohammad/Islam is wrong

Jesus "the SON doesnt know when the last hour is, only the Father in heaven does"
Jesus "the SON can do nothing on his own"
this isnt Jesus son of man/mary/david speaking, but Jesus THE SON OF GOD.

stop clinging onto roman church paganism.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Jesus "the SON doesnt know when the last hour is, only the Father in heaven does"
Jesus "the SON can do nothing on his own"
this isnt Jesus son of man/mary/david speaking, but Jesus THE SON OF GOD.

stop clinging onto roman church paganism.
Jesus wasn't Mary's son, never did I say that he was I said he is the son of God since it does state that in the bible and also that he is God in flesh that's why he said in the bible that he didn't see it wrong to be compared to God.

Romans believe that he was the son of Mary, but he wasn't. And also Romans baptize in trinity which isn't right since the Father, Son and the Holy Ghost is one.

Therefore I am not clinging to the roman church paganism. You are since you don't believe that they are one.

Jesus wasn't Mary's son, never did I say that he was I said he is the son of God since it does state that in the bible and also that he is God in flesh that's why he said in the bible that he didn't see it wrong to be compared to God.

Romans believe that he was the son of Mary, but he wasn't. And also Romans baptize in trinity which isn't right since the Father, Son and the Holy Ghost is one.

Therefore I am not clinging to the roman church paganism. You are since you don't believe that they are one.

my point is THE SON says 'he doesnt know the future' and 'he can do nothing on his own'.
that literally means The Son is NOT GOD at all.

so what christians like you say to worm your way out of this is 'oh he was 50% God 50% man' 'this was Jesus the son of man' talking 'the servant' 'he came to serve' etc, basically just make up a random excuse and run off.
half baked theology.

The SON OF GOD DOESNT KNOW THE FUTURE AND CANNOT DO ANYTHING WITHOUT GOD.
basic deduction, he is NOT GOD.

Romans believe that he was the son of Mary, but he wasn't.
Jesus is literally the son of Mary!!!

he didn't see it wrong to be compared to God.
the statement Paul made, cannot contradict what Jesus said when he outright said he doesnt know the future and it is THE FATHER acting through him.

self-emptying, which Paul referred to, is the act of dying to yourself. in that sense, only the Will of God remains even in your acts..as such, the acts become the act of God..and thus you also become the act of God.
in mystical language, it relates to the Immanence of God and really, is not to be taken literally.
So Jesus saying 'if you have seen me you have seen God' is not literal, it relates to the power acting through him.

your trinitarian beliefs are catholic/roman, protestants didnt leave behind all roman beliefs, they kept some..
and just put things into context.
the guy who shaped protestanism was martin luther, another was king henry 8th.
martin luther used to literally believe the catholic church is 'the whore of babylon' yet thought the pope was the antichrist!!
henry 8th was a lunatic, which everyone knows.
this is where your beliefs have been filtered from.

From my knowledge as a Christians as long as you start using your intellect too much, that's when you will begin to fall from grace. I have personal experience with this.

And also, correct me if I'm wrong but Islam doesn't believe in Jesus...right.
Islam DOES believe in Jesus, yes. He was only a Prophet though, Islam strongly rejects the incarnation.

If so then how can you be saved? Because in the olden days only the ones from a particular family lineage went to heaven and the rest would go to hell. And because God loved people so much he decided to send his own son to die on the cross and come back to life so that *anyone* can be saved.

It doesn't matter where you come from anymore. And the only way to get to God is through Jesus Christ his son.

If you don't believe Jesus Christ existed that automatically means that you don't believe in the true God, because without Jesus you can't get through to God.

Do enlighten me
So you think nobody was 'saved' before Jesus came along? ROTFL

That must mean that all of the Prophets of the old testament are going to hell? what a weird belief you're presenting.

how does it make any more sense to believe what Muhammad and the Qu'Ran says about someone that lived six centuries before him lol.
Same applies to every Prophet, deal fairly.

Jesus never knew David, David never knew Moses, Moses never knew Abraham, Abraham never knew Noah and Noah never knew Adam. They all lived generations (when not many millennia) all after each other.

By your logic, we have now debunked the whole Abrahamic tradition and are now all atheists, congratulations, take your prize :D

You may claim to be a Christian but you have the clear mind of someone who rejects the divine (God).

Same applies to every Prophet, deal fairly.

Jesus never knew David, David never knew Moses, Moses never knew Abraham, Abraham never knew Noah and Noah never knew Adam. They all lived generations (when not many millennia) all after each other.

By your logic, we have now debunked the whole Abrahamic tradition and are now all atheists, congratulations, take your prize :D

You may claim to be a Christian but you have the clear mind of someone who rejects the divine (God).
only when theres 2 conflicting accounts... you're misconstruing the argument - anyway another circular thread with muslims spouting the same boring brainwashed arguments based on faulty premises like

ZOMG, The council of nicea invented the trinity, but not really, because monotheistic Jews died for the belief in Jesus
ROFL, The qu'ran is inerrant, because we know the history of it even though there are differences in vowels, and hadiths
HAHA! Jesus never said he was God, even though Thomas said he was lord, and there were many allusions to him being so

im sure ive missed some go to arguments in the muslims bag of foreseeable arguments, but shuffle them around abit, and throw one out there, and we will have ...... the same conclusion of nearly every thread a muslim makes.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Hu

Didnt God tell these people what to write in the bible as well? God is the word, what is written in the bible therefore your theory is debunked.

God wrote the bible....not people...his holy spirit entered people in order to write it so that we wouldn't be blind to the evil of this world.

And also as someone who is Christian like I've said before you you don't follow logic. Like the bible says at Proverbs 3:5 "trust the Lord with all your heart and lean not in your own understanding"

Which is very much accurate because if you start looking for loop holes, you will eventually find them, trust me.

Thats why we as believers take God's word and leave it as it is. Yes, the bible has been corrupted yet God guides us towards the truth and living a righteous life.

The problem with you is that youre relying too much on evidence and less in the holy spirit. You want proof of this and that but you should probably go read the bible yourself. Because if you would have read the bible you would know how the New Testament was made.

If you say that Jesus doesn't exist that means you can't be forgiven for your sins which only means you arent saved.

Because God doesn't allow sin in heaven and his children aren't sinners therefore if you aren't washed by the blood of Jesus Christ then you aren't saved .
Not to be offensive but now you're just preaching and not addressing any of my points.

Where does God say in the NT that He is the Author of the NT?

Kung Fu

Superstar
No lets take out your theological persuasion, logically what is more trustworthy, if we are talking about intelligence.

Dont answer that, its rhetorical.
I don't even know what you're trying to say here. Can you please clarify?

Again, just because Jesus came before Mohammad what does that exactly mean to you? Adam came before every other human being so does that mean he's a greater god than your Jesus? What's the logic you're trying to get at here?

only when theres 2 conflicting accounts... you're misconstruing the argument
That's not misconstruing anything, a Prophet is there to correct the mistakes, deviation and idolatry of previous generations. This is a consistent narrative all throughout the old testament too.

ZOMG, The council of nicea invented the trinity, but not really, because monotheistic Jews died for the belief in Jesus
ROFL,
Who they believed to be their messiah. A bunch of Jews dying doesn't mean that the Trinity is correct, that's anachronistic logic too. The trinity developed over time, most notably STARTING at Nicea but not being sealed off there.

The qu'ran is inerrant, because we know the history of it even though there are differences in vowels, and hadiths
HAHA!
Lol, are you that english-centered that you actually think the word "Lord" means "God" o_O

Lord does have it's use in reference to deities ("Lord Shiva" for instance, but the word itself means king or ruler. Calling the Prophet David "Lord David" would be entirely accurate because he was a king.
The word used in the NT greek is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyrios

im sure ive missed some go to arguments in the muslims bag of foreseeable arguments, but shuffle them around abit, and throw one out there, and we will have ...... the same conclusion of nearly every thread a muslim makes.
What, Muslims evade (Christian) missionary conversion tactics and call it out for what it is? ROTFL.

You only have tired polemics that always refute yourselves, it's hilarious actually. If only there where intellectually honest Christians around here, unfortunately we don't even have intellectual Christians around here.

^dude get off your high horse, with adhominens, sure your well versed in the vernacular of debate, but your conclusions show you're not that smart yourself.

illuminatimess

Veteran
From my knowledge as a Christians as long as you start using your intellect too much, that's when you will begin to fall from grace. I have personal experience with this.

And also, correct me if I'm wrong but Islam doesn't believe in Jesus...right.

If so then how can you be saved? Because in the olden days only the ones from a particular family lineage went to heaven and the rest would go to hell. And because God loved people so much he decided to send his own son to die on the cross and come back to life so that *anyone* can be saved.

It doesn't matter where you come from anymore. And the only way to get to God is through Jesus Christ his son.

If you don't believe Jesus Christ existed that automatically means that you don't believe in the true God, because without Jesus you can't get through to God.

Do enlighten me
That’s exactly your religionn‘s problem. Islam tells us to question, investigate and educate yourself

Ali.Isa

Rookie
So the idiot who started this thread adds nothing, whilst everyone is arguing.

Typical bait thread designed to rile people up. This is why I hardly join the religious discussions anymore.
Salam, there is no need to say idiot. But agree the person should say with what they agree or not agree.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
my point is THE SON says 'he doesnt know the future' and 'he can do nothing on his own'.
that literally means The Son is NOT GOD at all.

so what christians like you say to worm your way out of this is 'oh he was 50% God 50% man' 'this was Jesus the son of man' talking 'the servant' 'he came to serve' etc, basically just make up a random excuse and run off.
half baked theology.

The SON OF GOD DOESNT KNOW THE FUTURE AND CANNOT DO ANYTHING WITHOUT GOD.
basic deduction, he is NOT GOD.

Romans believe that he was the son of Mary, but he wasn't.
Jesus is literally the son of Mary!!!

he didn't see it wrong to be compared to God.
the statement Paul made, cannot contradict what Jesus said when he outright said he doesnt know the future and it is THE FATHER acting through him.

self-emptying, which Paul referred to, is the act of dying to yourself. in that sense, only the Will of God remains even in your acts..as such, the acts become the act of God..and thus you also become the act of God.
in mystical language, it relates to the Immanence of God and really, is not to be taken literally.
So Jesus saying 'if you have seen me you have seen God' is not literal, it relates to the power acting through him.

your trinitarian beliefs are catholic/roman, protestants didnt leave behind all roman beliefs, they kept some..
and just put things into context.
the guy who shaped protestanism was martin luther, another was king henry 8th.
martin luther used to literally believe the catholic church is 'the whore of babylon' yet thought the pope was the antichrist!!
henry 8th was a lunatic, which everyone knows.
this is where your beliefs have been filtered from.
Again I didn't say he was 50% God and 50% men because if he were to be a man he would've sinned. I don't understand why "you" are telling me what my beliefs are. I know the Roman Catholic system and I don't use it in my church.

You clearly have been only reading off the internet alone either then buying an actual Bible and reading it in a spiritual sense.

The pope is the Antichrist and you will understand why we say so if you actually did your research on it.

Hitler, Stalin, Pope, and another individual I've forgotten. Research about them, the things they've done corellates to what the Bible predicted.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
That’s exactly your religionn‘s problem. Islam tells us to question, investigate and educate yourself
Okay :) go question , investigate or do whatever. The fact that you question and stuff is the reason you are muslim in the first place I see.

But I can't change your mind honestly, God can and I hope he does save you before you leave this world.

illuminatimess

Veteran
Okay :) go question , investigate or do whatever. The fact that you question and stuff is the reason you are muslim in the first place I see.

But I can't change your mind honestly, God can and I hope he does save you before you leave this world.
No, you can’t change my mind. My mind and heart know my religion is the truth. Especially rationality and logic tells me I’m right.

I hope God will guide you the right way. God bless and stay safe.Our conversation ends here

F0696B40-CEE2-4091-9F2F-0B604C85346D.gif

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Not to be offensive but now you're just preaching and not addressing any of my points.

Where does God say in the NT that He is the Author of the NT?
You're low key scaring me if you think a man could possibly write a whole bible. Not only that but sorry if you consider this preaching as well but I remember there being a phrase in the bible where God said, in the begging was God and God was the word, the word was God and the word was with God.

John 1:1

Sooooo.....he wrote the bible