To all seekers of TRUTH

PlaneJane

Established
I have been off and on this website since before even the forums were started. 10 or more years.
Life gets in the way, Father sends us in different directions to serve in different ways.
I still recognize some of your names, as I’ve had deep conversations with many true believers of our Savior.

At one point, I was so disgusted, and ignored VC because it was seemingly taken over by Muslims.
At this time, I am seeing way more Truth seekers on the right path than ever before.
I just want to thank you, yes YOU, and encourage the good works that I’ve seen coming back.
Thank you, Father.
What a fantastic blessing to see the 5th? Trumpet blown, and Truth being open to the eyes of the true Elect.

If you are humble, loving to learn the Truth of The Word, and loving The FATHER, May HE bless you always, and keep you on the right path.

You are of the Elect, and may no one take your strength, or dismay you.
The world is to become so corrupt, that if it were possible, even the Elect would be deceived.
But you all hold tight to your blessed strength.
Amen

Daze

Superstar
So you're disgusted by Muslims? Nice to see "Christians" loving thy neighbor, just as Jesus taught.

I've never hated a 1/4 of mankind. Wonder what its like?

PlaneJane

Established
So you're disgusted by Muslims? Nice to see "Christians" loving thy neighbor, just as Jesus taught.

You have no clue what Jahushuah taught.
He came not to fulfill the old laws, but to send a message to the lost sheep, and I hear it loud and clear.
Did you know that most Christians DO believe things like, one of the most important duties is to love the neighbor?
You are thinking of some random
non-denominational preacher religion that wastes my time with love and forgiveness. That is my FATHERS job to sort out.
My job is to serve as best as I can for HIM.
I do consider these forums as part of my works, used with my forehead and my hands.

Try messing with a catholic, it would be much more fun, and super easy to ridicule....for the sake of your own self religious admiration, and confidence.

Ya, I am disgusted by Muslims, Catholics, Baptists, Lutherans, Buddhists, Hindus, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.
So as my FATHER, as HE too is disgusted.
There can only be 1 TRUTH, and it belongs to The FATHER alone.
I praise HIM for not allowing me to be “locked in place” like so many people are.

Personally, I am rolling my eyes at Islam. As I said, I’ve studied your religion and even understood better than you during your whole lifetime of it. It makes no sense.
I came to my understanding of the TRUTH in a very different way than you.
I was open to all religions when I was 12, and my FATHER called me. HE let me run free, and I did search for HIM.
Again, no religion makes sense, and answers all questions.
FATHER does answer all questions, if you just commit to HIM, and ask questions.

It’s always fascinating how each random “organization” thinks they are right.
I don’t need an imam, pope, fancy pulpit pounder.
All I need is direct prayer with my Father.

I wonder what it’s like to hate someone too.

There is nothing in this satans(the opposition) world. There is nothing here on it of any value.
I don’t care about money, fashion, or fashionable ideas for that matter.

I do love my family, horses, chickens, mice, green flat pastures to run across on a horse that enjoys being with me on adventures.
Father has blessed me with the things that can make me happy, because I am a faithful servant.
This short test of a life does not scare me at all.
I’ve got a lot of work to do to better myself, but I truly believe that my faith is more important than life itself.

recure

Established
Nice to see "Christians" loving thy neighbor, just as Jesus taught.
You meant to say "love your enemies", something which Muslims will hold Christians to but are not required to reciprocate. Actually, instead of "turn the other cheek", the Qu'ran says "if they attack you, then slay them" (2:191). So it's amusing to me that you would quote the biblical Jesus (when it suits you) as a kind of moral authority, even when his teachings contradict your own religion.

PlaneJane

Established
You meant to say "love your enemies", something which Muslims will hold Christians to but are not required to reciprocate. Actually, instead of "turn the other cheek", the Qu'ran says "if they attack you, then slay them" (2:191). So it's amusing to me that you would quote the biblical Jesus (when it suits you) as a kind of moral authority, even when his teachings contradict your own religion.
Indeed
Thank you
You are very quickly eloquently efficient

Daze

Superstar
As you know the majority of my family remain Christian. As I've mentioned several times i was a Christian for 30 years before i reverted to Islam bout 10 years ago.

Wanna tell me how we're enemies? Don't take verses out of context to support that hateful person. Honestly people who openly claim 2 billion people disgust them are not right in the head. Its laughable they think they will end up in heaven while they exude hate for humanity.

It amuses you that a Muslim would quote Jesus? Why when he is the messiah in Islam as well? All prophets are a source of moral authority. They are the best of creation, are they not?

As you know you're Bible changes every other year. Can you even argue you still have Jesus's teachings? Regardless I have no desire to argue with you. I am only in this thread to highlight how hateful some of those who claim to represent Jesus are.

I don't place you on the same level as the person who started this thread. Honestly I'm a little saddened you would even defend it.

Daze

Superstar
You have no clue what Jahushuah taught.
He came not to fulfill the old laws, but to send a message to the lost sheep, and I hear it loud and clear.
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."
(Matthew 5:7)

Did you know that most Christians DO believe things like, one of the most important duties is to love the neighbor?
There are at least a dozen active Muslims here. Calling them disgusting is you showing love? God help your enemies then.

Ya, I am disgusted by Muslims, Catholics, Baptists, Lutherans, Buddhists, Hindus, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.
So as my FATHER, as HE too is disgusted.
Amazing how half of those groups say they're Christian. I'm pretty sure God is not disgusted with his creation. If he was he could easily do away with and replace us.

Again, no religion makes sense
Guess i missed this. Normally I'd ask if your some kind of Bible thumping agnostic but to be perfectly honest, i don't want to know anything about you. You just seem like a really hateful person, but as long as you're quoting Bible, others will accept you it seems.

Is that all? Done with your pressing questions? Really, you’ve got nothing else?
Seems paitence is not a quality you posses. Nah, I don't need to know anything else about you. Peace.

recure

Established
Wanna tell me how we're enemies?
Here, you can read it in the first English Qur'an:

alcoranofmahomet00dury_0005.jpg alcoranofmahomet00dury_0007.jpg alcoranofmahomet00dury_0008.jpg

Also since you brought up your family's religious history (for whatever reason), I refer you to Matthew 10:36.

By the way, imagine believing that Allah preserved the Arabic Qur'an from the minutest alterations but allowed it to be translated into the European languages for the purpose of being refuted and ridiculed.

It amuses you that a Muslim would quote Jesus? Why when he is the messiah in Islam as well?
You're showing that without the Bible, you would know next to nothing about what the historical Jesus did and preached, despite the fact that, according to your religion, the real "Injeel" was lost and much (if not all) of what is in the canonical Gospels is unreliable. Of course, there is the Muslim argument that whatever agrees with the Qur'an is reliable, but in this case you are quoting something which does not agree with the Qur'an.

Also, the name "Messiah" in Islam is devoid of meaning since it does not attribute to Jesus the biblical role of Messiah as Priest-King and Savior of his people. The Qur'an claims that "the Messiah was only a messenger" (5:75).

All prophets are a source of moral authority. They are the best of creation, are they not?
If by "all prophets" you also mean Muhammad, then I disagree. The Sira of Muhammad (apart from his creation, the Qur'an) shows him to be a detestable human being and, as St. John of Damascus says, a forerunner of the Antichrist.

PlaneJane

Established
“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."
(Matthew 5:7)[/COLOR]

Matthew 5:7 You say?
Really?
Try actually reading it.
Come on, kiddo. You have lots of work to do just to understand you’re own religion.
Nice hacking try, but it didn’t seem to work very well.
I don’t hate you or even dislike you.
I hope that me being a woman that stands up for the TRUE FATHER didn’t upset you too much.
You did rage quit though :(

Daze

Superstar
Here, you can read it in the first English Qur'an:

View attachment 52040 View attachment 52041 View attachment 52042

Also since you brought up your family's religious history (for whatever reason), I refer you to Matthew 10:36.

By the way, imagine believing that Allah preserved the Arabic Qur'an from the minutest alterations but allowed it to be translated into the European languages for the purpose of being refuted and ridiculed.

You're showing that without the Bible, you would know next to nothing about what the historical Jesus did and preached, despite the fact that, according to your religion, the real "Injeel" was lost and much (if not all) of what is in the canonical Gospels is unreliable. Of course, there is the Muslim argument that whatever agrees with the Qur'an is reliable, but in this case you are quoting something which does not agree with the Qur'an.

Also, the name "Messiah" in Islam is devoid of meaning since it does not attribute to Jesus the biblical role of Messiah as Priest-King and Savior of his people. The Qur'an claims that "the Messiah was only a messenger" (5:75).

If by "all prophets" you also mean Muhammad, then I disagree. The Sira of Muhammad (apart from his creation, the Qur'an) shows him to be a detestable human being and, as St. John of Damascus says, a forerunner of the Antichrist.
I have zero desire to debate and Jane is unworthy of my attention. I'm not interested in keeping this thread on top. This will be my last reply here. Peace.

Alanantic

Star
"To all seekers of TRUTH"

"The fanatic is always concealing a secret doubt." John le Carre

cyt456

Established
If we all believe that we are children of the creator, essentially we believed in the same thing regardless of region. why fight over the nonsense like religion. It‘s man made product suppose to divide and conquer people.

Alanantic

Star
If we all believe that we are children of the creator, essentially we believed in the same thing regardless of region. why fight over the nonsense like religion. It‘s man made product suppose to divide and conquer people.
One of the most true statements I've heard on this forum.

cyt456

Established
If you look closely into history, you will find that only the authorities have the right to speak. They kill and burn books and give you the information that is mostly distorted. It’s been thousands of years, look how they manipulate the information now. Don’t let a book constrain you. Just love each other, help each other get through tough times, and worship our creator. Don’t buy in any ideology, just have faith and be kind.