To all of the believers in God this evening.. pray against the enemies and for protection.

Stephania

Star
'Enemies' meaning the Satanists and luciferians, as well as the demons and Satan. 'Believers in God' meaning all of the faiths of the God of Abraham. Tonight, during the true Sabbath, it's not only Friday the 13th, but a full harvest super moon. You KNOW they are definitely doing evil rituals and spells right now.
Pray for protection for you and your loved ones, anyone they may be cursing or sacrificing, and for God to rebuke them. I know I will be. Amen.

Lots of love to you all <3

Rem109

Hey, God bless you and sorry for my bad writing I am anxious because I had a demonic attack on Sept 11 and I never experienced something like this before... I don’t wanna go into detail but long story short I was being chased by a demon in my dream. I saw huge white stairs (that looked like they led to the gates of Heaven) and a lady dressed in white screaming to me at the top “GET OUT NOW HURRY”. And so as I ran up the stairs this demon was pulling on my ankles, the lady was trying so hard to reach for my hand and at this moment I realized I was dreaming so instantly I thought of Jesus as my only way to escape. I started to lucid dream, I said “Jesus” several times in my dream and the demon shook me harder as I kept saying his name then I boom went straight into sleep paralysis. Of course I couldn’t speak during this time but I kept thinking of Jesus and finally took a huge breath and screamed “I REBUKE YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!!!” And then I suddenly broke out of that demonic sleep. After I slowly left my room and called my mother. I didn’t pray to God about this (wrong mistake I made) and it is Friday the 13th and here I am about to go to sleep. I will pray tonight. But please keep me in your prayers... I will definitely be attacked tonight, I just had this disgusting feeling on my back the whole day... God bless, thanks if anyone reads this. I won’t have the chance to see any replies right now, I will catch up later. Stay safe beloved.

Stephania

Star
Hey, God bless you and sorry for my bad writing I am anxious because I had a demonic attack on Sept 11 and I never experienced something like this before... I don’t wanna go into detail but long story short I was being chased by a demon in my dream. I saw huge white stairs (that looked like they led to the gates of Heaven) and a lady dressed in white screaming to me at the top “GET OUT NOW HURRY”. And so as I ran up the stairs this demon was pulling on my ankles, the lady was trying so hard to reach for my hand and at this moment I realized I was dreaming so instantly I thought of Jesus as my only way to escape. I started to lucid dream, I said “Jesus” several times in my dream and the demon shook me harder as I kept saying his name then I boom went straight into sleep paralysis. Of course I couldn’t speak during this time but I kept thinking of Jesus and finally took a huge breath and screamed “I REBUKE YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!!!” And then I suddenly broke out of that demonic sleep. After I slowly left my room and called my mother. I didn’t pray to God about this (wrong mistake I made) and it is Friday the 13th and here I am about to go to sleep. I will pray tonight. But please keep me in your prayers... I will definitely be attacked tonight, I just had this disgusting feeling on my back the whole day... God bless, thanks if anyone reads this. I won’t have the chance to see any replies right now, I will catch up later. Stay safe beloved.
I will keep you in my prayers while you sleep. Don't be scared.. God and Yeshua and Prophets and Seraphim are in control. Perhaps the woman in your dream was Wisdom in the Book of Proverbs by Solomon in the Bible. The enemy can't get you unless God allows it to, and the only way God allows it is if there is something in your life He does not approve of, or if someone or something in your life is opening the door to it. But He made a way out for you, through Yeshua and this woman. Stay in the word and prayers and put on the whole armor of God, resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Do not be afraid, they feed off of fear. Ask God and Yeshua to show you how it got in. And then whatever it is, get rid of it. Flee from all things sellout entertainment Babylon too.. get out if you are holding any of their works in your heart as ok. They are empowered by Satan and demons.
May God bless you <3

Last edited:

Rem109

I will keep you in my prayers while you sleep. Don't be scared.. God and Yeshua and Prophets and Seraphim are in control. Perhaps the woman in your dream was Wisdom in the Book of Proverbs by Solomon in the Bible. The enemy can't get you unless God allows it to, and the only way God allows it is if there is something in your life He does not approve of, or if someone or something in your life is opening the door to it. But He made a way out for you, through Yeshua and this woman. Stay in the word and prayers and put on the whole armor of God, resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Do not be afraid, they feed off of fear. Ask God and Yeshua to show you how it got in. And then whatever it is, get rid of it. Flee from all things sellout entertainment Babylon too.. get out if you are holding any of their works in your heart as ok. They are empowered by Satan and demons.
May God bless you <3
Thank you dear. I to believed that that women was sent from God. I have a strong feeling that God is urging me to come back to him.. he is giving me another chance. I have really been in the World lately I’m not gonna lie and I only pray when I need something from which is horrible of me I know, I need to stay in the Word you’re right. I am so lukewarm, I will depend fully on God... hopefully you made it through the night without any disruptions and I was fine, my family as well. Prayer really is powerful I can’t believe I ever underestimated it. I was so wrong. And oh man I am so sorry for typing all over the place it’s just usually I never get to pour my heart out to someone because I get annoying but you didn’t say I was annoying so I keep talking haha thank you and God bless.

Stephania

Star
Thank you dear. I to believed that that women was sent from God. I have a strong feeling that God is urging me to come back to him.. he is giving me another chance. I have really been in the World lately I’m not gonna lie and I only pray when I need something from which is horrible of me I know, I need to stay in the Word you’re right. I am so lukewarm, I will depend fully on God... hopefully you made it through the night without any disruptions and I was fine, my family as well. Prayer really is powerful I can’t believe I ever underestimated it. I was so wrong. And oh man I am so sorry for typing all over the place it’s just usually I never get to pour my heart out to someone because I get annoying but you didn’t say I was annoying so I keep talking haha thank you and God bless.
No, you're not annoying. I understand. I'm glad that you figured out the problem and have the solution now :) I am fine today, thanks. Hope that you are too <3 Yes prayer is really powerful. Praying through the Psalms helps too. God bless.