Tim Tebow - "It Hit Me... I'm a Sinner"...

Todd

Star
That can’t be true that they made the playoffs despite his playing when before he started they lost the first 4 games!
Your going by feeling not facts and data. Teams have bad loosing streaks and turn it around without changing QB, so the fact they turned it around after Tebow started playing is not proof he was a good QB. The statistics say he wasn’t that good. A team can only ride the effects of a rallying behind a player for so long before the lack of talent and skill eventually bring about the regression to the mean. Denver’s front office realized that and knew they needed to move on to a better QB. Since their next QB took them to the Super Bowl you don’t really have an argument that they made the wrong decision.

Normally I wouldn’t go to this length discussing Football but it’s another example of your inability to look at facts and data and objectively analyze and consider that something you feel might not be right. It happens with you in almost every discussion you engage in on this forum.