Tila Tequila

meeeeeeeee

Rookie
Have any of you followed her? I have since her show A Shot at Love on MTV. She's gone through a lot of ups and downs (dating the Johnson and Johnson heiress who mysteriously died, rehabs, near death experiences, getting kicked off Big Brother or some other similar show) and has a lot of interesting videos on her YouTube channel. I haven't kept up with her lately but thought I'd throw this out there to see what you guys think.

https://youtube.com/user/MissTilaTequila

mecca

Superstar
This is taken from Tila Tequila's wikipedia page:
  • In December 2013, Nguyen caused controversy by posting an article on her website titled "Why I Sympathize with Hitler: Part I"
  • She also posted pro-Hitler and antisemitic comments on her Facebook page, as well as photos of herself as a scantily clad Nazi posing in front of a photo of the Auschwitz concentration camp.
  • On May 6, 2016, Nguyen tweeted that Jewish-American political commentator Ben Shapiro should "be gassed and sent back to Israel" and later posted that "There are only two things in this world, for which I would gladly sacrifice my own life; the destruction of all Jews and preservation of the white race" and "You know what will help Asians earn respect? An Asian version of Adolf Hitler ... I want that person to be me; I want to save the world from this Zionist disease."
  • In June 2016, Tila Tequila accused Sarah Silverman and the Jews of killing Jesus before saying the comedian was next on a “celebrity sacrifice” list.
  • On November 19, 2016, she attended an alt-right National Policy Institute meeting celebrating the election of Donald Trump, organized by white supremacist Richard B. Spencer, and posted photos on social media of herself doing a Nazi salute. One was posted to Twitter with the text "Seig [sic] heil!" and a raised hand emoji ("✋"). As of November 22, 2016, her account has been suspended by Twitter. Consequently, she joined Gab.
She seems like a bad person.

Violette

Star
She’s a hot mess x 10 falling down a hill on a rainy day into a pit of yikes. Byeeee :)

Aero

Superstar
She is gross.
How do you know?

And why do you have Venril Sathir from that game "Everquest" as your profile picture? I raided the shit out of that game, and I still don't get your pick. The game has you kill Gods in the "Planes of Power". Or you can go raid a snake temple on the Moon.

Aero

Superstar
Venril was awesome. I have his picture because the game still had a good story when he was involved, he was always plotting his comeback and he stole that staff from that Elf chick on the cover.
I'll give you that. But the design of Kunark left a lot to be desired for me. Aside from some Epic enemies it was kind of dull.

You must of missed the Frost Giants vs Dwarf wars in Velious. Or the "Sleeper" being awakened. To this day people are still raiding some of that old Kunark content though. I don't think they raid Venril Sathir, except for epic quest chains he's in. Pretty sure I had to talk to that guys ghost to get my ranger weapons. "Swiftblade" and "Earthbringer"

The Planes of Power is still my favorite Everquest expansion though. Because you can just walk into the plane and fight the God of War. And there isn't much mystery to it.