TikTok has been trending vids on showing millennials and Gen Z how to make flashbombs from household items today

Stephania

Star
Oh, joy. Just what we need during all of the freaking fireworks and flashbangs in America already.
WHY is TikTok trending videos of kids showing kids how to make flashbangs with household items in America today? Don't we have ENOUGH fireworks and flashbangs already for weeks?

Stephania

Star
:rolleyes: in top trends this morning I literally saw 2 vids of people showing how to make flashbangs with soda and another ingredient.. and a guy showing how to make flashbangs with water and another ingredient. I'm not posting all of the ingredients because I don't endorse what TikTok does sometimes.
But literally.. they trended it for white kids. In the middle of protests as cool solidarity.
Also.. I am not racist against Chinese ppl but why is this app made by rich elite Chinese promoting this too and with America youth? Odd.
And also.. the American elite are on this app too. (I've seen pro police vids and videos from the American military to join them too trending)
What is that something order out of chaos? :rolleyes:
Then I went to go sit and have a smoke in the middle of the afternoon at a school on my street.. and a flashbang went off so loud from the street beside mine that it set off a car alarm across the school.

Last edited:

Johnny5

Veteran
I think the world has just really gone sick. Gravitating toward the dark, running from the light.
Taking perverse pleasure in leading others toward it as well.

Maes17

Superstar
That’s insane... I’ve never looked at TikTok in my life but I’ve heard it’s popular. What exactly is the purpose of promoting this type of insanity? Tbh I’m wondering if they’re pushing these videos to deflect from something else that’s going on. Do they have dates that they are posted?
Stupid kids.
Promote to the youngsters. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Stephania

Star
That’s insane... I’ve never looked at TikTok in my life but I’ve heard it’s popular. What exactly is the purpose of promoting this type of insanity? Tbh I’m wondering if they’re pushing these videos to deflect from something else that’s going on. Do they have dates that they are posted?
I started looking into TikTok a few weeks ago after it made the news that one of its 'challenges' for users to download an app called Randonautica- which is described as 'a quantum location app that sends you on adventures based on your intent.' It made the news because some teenagers in Washington state tried it, and their intent was to find something related to travel. It sent them to a beach to a location of rocks.. where they found a suitcase. WITH A DEAD BODY IN IT. Randonautica app is not related to TikTok- but was promoted by TikTok. I started a different thread on that here, and am going to post some updates on that.

So yeah, after that in general- I've been studying TikTok because it's so popular with millennials and GenZ. Yes dates are posted on posts.. but the main page will pick trends somehow for each day when you click the home icon and it will play random vids. Yesterday 4 out of 7 of them were how to make flashbangs. Even though the app is based in China- most users I see are American. The first time I heard about it was because of that crazy Tide Pod Challenge...
But between promoting an app based on Chaos magic and occult (I have a feeling Randonautica paid them to do that but still..) and the flashbangs yesterday.. something is really weird with that app. Not just stupid. Some of the challenges and content are funny.. kids pranking their parents etc.. but there is definitely a weird freaky sketch side to it.

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
Here is the thread I started on that weird app TikTok was/is promoting that lead users to find a dead body in suitcase