• Snowflake Troll

• Establisment Stooge

• Ned Flanders

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tidal

Star
Wait for it.
You’re going to get. Something like
“Mate, you’re not lasting 100 rounds with Tidal *post rocky movie clip playing on an outdated tv* follwed by…Let me tell you about Stacy, she was a nurse back in 1987”

No mate I've never dated a nurse although I wouldn't mind one like Nurse Chapel, see how tender and caring she is towards the ailing Spock but he don't want her, huh there's bleddy vulcans for you..

PS- the only contact I've had with a real nurse was when a youngish one put my wrist in plaster, you should have heard her nagging because it was late at night and she'd had to leave her supper to do it.
"Come back in a couple of months to have it removed" she frostily said, but I thought "No way hozay", so when I got home I removed it myself (easy because it was till damp and soggy) rather than go back to her again.
The wrist healed perfectly on its own..:)

Maes17

Superstar
No mate I've never dated a nurse although I wouldn't mind one like Nurse Chapel, see how tender and caring she is towards the ailing Spock but he don't want her, huh there's bleddy vulcans for you..

PS- the only contact I've had with a real nurse was when a youngish one put my wrist in plaster, you should have heard her nagging because it was late at night and she'd had to leave her supper to do it.
"Come back in a couple of months to have it removed" she frostily said, but I thought "No way hozay", so when I got home I removed it myself (easy because it was till damp and soggy) rather than go back to her again.
The wrist healed perfectly on its own..:)
5111D01D-6548-4939-B7EC-75B59D42A5A2.jpeg

Cintra

Star
Incidentally, during my tete-a-tetes with Lisa, Cintra often used to jump on her side against me, which gives rise to the suspicion who exactly is Cintra?..;)..;)
I am a person of mystery and enigma.
Don't you just love it?

Awoken2

Superstar
Isn't this lovely? Sat in Tidal's sand pit with him, listening to him regale us all with his past encounters with women.

Just stay here Tidal and lap up all the attention because this thread is all about you. You now don't have to go to every other thread to let people know you exist. Seems fair enough yes?

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
Just stay here Tidal and lap up all the attention because this thread is all about you. You now don't have to go to every other thread to let people know you exist. Seems fair enough yes?

Thanks mate, you can be the bouncer on the door of my fan club, and if any lefties, atheists and cultists try to get in I'll want you to say to them-

"'Oppit"

Maes17

Superstar
Thanks mate, you can be the bouncer on the door of my fan club, and if any lefties, atheists and cultists try to get in I'll want you to say to them-

"'Oppit"
Are you a chinese shill? Who is paying you? Tree fiddy an hour huh?

Does your fan club pay tree fiddy an hour?

Maes17

Superstar
Time for a nap. Yinz peoples take care.

Stay out of trouble. If yinz do anything illegal name it after tidal

Tidal

Star
Guys, guys, we Christians ride with Jesus and are life's WINNERS, live with it.. :p

Jesus said "I've beaten the world" (John 16:33)

Awoken2

Superstar
Thanks mate, you can be the bouncer on the door of my fan club
Sure, I'd be happy to do that for you.

Don't want to be letting any riff raff in your place do we?

Welcome to Tsunamis (Tidal waves bar)
Come on in and chill out.

*Strictly no admission to*

Blacks
Muslims
Foreigners
Women
Christians
Sane people.

# Quote code VCF666 for two for one drinks introductory offer (Rohypnol excluded in offer)

justjess

Superstar
He isn’t chassidy or Lisa or scimi... the first two couldn’t resist bickering/fucking with me. The last would never be able to pretend being a Christian for so long or say such things about Muslims.

he’s just a troll - feeding off peoples energy and aggravation. Best to ignore Ned Flanders.

Maes17

Superstar
Pppp

But one with no subtlety.
It's like slapstick.
After a while it gets boring.
Then there was Margaret. Let me tell you about Margaret. I met her while I was taking a stroll out in the late afternoon. She recommended this wine and we had supper later that evening. The wine was sweeter than her as she called me the next day saying I made too much noise as I chew. I’m like
“Mate, I cannot help it” she definitely had the attitude of my sister. Haven’t seen her since :cool:

Maes17

Superstar
Sure, I'd be happy to do that for you.

Don't want to be letting any riff raff in your place do we?

Welcome to Tsunamis (Tidal waves bar)
Come on in and chill out.

*Strictly no admission to*

Blacks
Muslims
Foreigners
Women
Christians
Sane people.

# Quote code VCF666 for two for one drinks introductory offer (Rohypnol excluded in offer)
Tree fiddy and hour apply now for bartender.
No benefits