Throuples..anyone?

Lisa

Superstar
I know there are sister wives Yuck! But throuples are becoming a mainstream thing now?

HGTV storming into 2020': House Hunters features first-ever THROUPLE searching for a dream home - but the inclusion of a polyamorous threesome has Twitter divided
  • Brian, Lori, and Angelica 'Geli' looked for a spacious home to raise their children on Wednesday night's episode of the HGTV series House Hunters
  • Brian and Lori married in 2002 and have two children, Jake, 10, and Isla, 12, whom they are raising with Geli
  • The threesome, who recently had a commitment ceremony in Aruba, were moving from Texas to Colorado and wanted a spacious home with a view
  • Many Twitter users praised HGTV for the 'progressive' and 'educational' episode, but some insisted it was 'not normal' and slammed the network

Awoken2

Superstar
Wow you Zionists sure love churning out mainstream news stories don't you?

I wonder why?

......(wanders off wondering)

Lisa have you ever thought of creating a thread called Let's Have A Look At The Shite In Today's Daily Mail?

I think it would be a real winner...it would also save you from having to post thousands of Daily Mail reports in virtually every thread you visit.

Don't thank me.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Wow you Zionists sure love churning out mainstream news stories don't you?

I wonder why?

......(wanders off wondering)

Lisa have you ever thought of creating a thread called Let's Have A Look At The Shite In Today's Daily Mail?

I think it would be a real winner...it would also save you from having to post thousands of Daily Mail reports in virtually every thread you visit.

Don't thank me.
They are delivering new stories...are they not? And this is a new news story. There haven’t been throuples on tv before..yet now they are going to house hunters, looking for a house..main stream America watches that show...I think its a big deal.

I barely touch the news stories on the dm..and the ones I choose either have threads about the stories..or sometimes I have to make a thread...no big deal.

Awoken2

Superstar
Awww thank you Lisa, I now fully understand why a rabid Zionist would be posting endless mainstream news stories on a conspiracy forum.

I'm not even convinced you are even a real person at this point.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Awww thank you Lisa, I now fully understand why a rabid Zionist would be posting endless mainstream news stories on conspiracy forum.

I'm not even convinced you are even a real person at this point.
Am I a pretend person?

Lisa

Superstar
.. at best yes, or a chat bot with a nasty virus at worst.
Ok....? I’m an actual live human being with her own mind on this site and I post the things that I think are interesting. Who doesn’t?

Cintra

Star
Even if it is the Mail, it is worth posting.

If 'thrupples' are being featured on MMS in this way, it is part of the normalisation of divergent sexualities.

This is part of the agenda. This is how they do social engineering.

It is worth noting.