Thread: how to stop anxiety and depression in this times of Plandemic?

Jack W

Established
One of the objective of the Illuminati is to break everyone psychologically and spiritually.
Since this plandemic started we have gone through many attacks to our mental health:
Lockdow+ masks+ fear+lies+isolation
+Econommic crush+ violence
+lost of humans right.

This an explosive cocktail for most of the people. We need to recover our mental health and find peace of mind. We need to see the things clearly and not let the fear take our lifes.
I want to share this video about how to have mental clarity and reduce anxiety.

AshCash

Established
What I do is workout which helps me to focus on my mind/body instead of anything negative. Working out actually makes me happy and my mind goes to another world essentially! I also like to do Flow Yoga and it makes me feel calm and at peace with myself. I know during this time people are stressing but I tend to find that my family and I like to go on walks, watch movies and/or funny videos. What keeps my family and I calm are knowing that we have each other and we're not going to let these dumb orders affect our lives. We just laugh, have good times, talk about what's going on and that's it really. We've never really been stressed about this but I know a lot of people have. I would say to just turn the news off, maybe meditate, take a walk, sit outside in nature, and just read positive quotes. Know that we will make it through. Yeah that's what I do and I eat healthy as well.

polymoog

Superstar
how to stop anxiety and depression in this times of Plandemic?

its so simple: laugh and mock them at every opportunity.

if you get people out of their fear state-of-mind, they can think logically.

not to spoil the show for you, but we win in the end. youre free to deal with the drama as you please until then.