Thread dedicated to the Holy Virgin Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
OY VEY!!! Biblical prophecy has almost 100% been fulfilled the last bit is still to come then 100% thats proof, Nothing hilarious about you being about as stiff necked as the jews of JESUS's time i get it the indoctrination & all. I'm ready to stand for my faith are you. You keep going on about eternal torment maybe that fixation is trying to tell you something about the doubt in yourself. I don't have doubt i know where i'm going see i have a promise from GOD what do you have? Just remember this on that day :

Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Pretty clear there isn't DAZE. You will be in a Daze when the day of the Lord Comes aka if you don't understand its (divine judgments that will take place at the end of the age ). GOD BLESS!

BTW HERE is the NAMEs of GOD its titles that GOD has (I know hard to figure out not?):

Genesis – Jesus is our Creator

Exodus – He is the Passover Lamb

Leviticus – High Priest

Numbers – Water in the desert

Deuteronomy – He is our Eagles wings of deliverance

Joshua – Commander of the army of the Lord

Judges – He is the Lord of Peace

Ruth – He is our Redeemer

1 Samuel –He is the Prophet, Priest and King

2 Samuel – Rock of Salvation

1 Kings – Builder of a temple that will never fall

2 Kings – He is the reigning King

1 Chronicles – Son of David that is coming to rule

2 Chronicles – the King who reigns eternally

Ezra – Priest proclaiming freedom

Nehemiah – the One who restores what is broken

Esther – Protector of his people

Job – Mediator between God and man

Psalms – He is our song in the morning and in the night

Proverbs – our Wisdom and Strong Tower!

Ecclesiastes – our meaning for life

Song of Solomon – Author of faithful love

Isaiah – He is our Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, and Prince of Peace

Jeremiah – the weeping Messiah

Lamentations – He assumes God’s wrath for us

Ezekiel – Son of Man

Daniel – He is the Son of God with us in the fiery furnace

Hosea – Faithful husband even when we run away

Joel – He is the baptizer of the Holy Spirit

Amos – delivers justice to the oppressed

Obadiah – He is Mighty to Save

Jonah – The great missionary

Micah – He casts our sin into the sea of forgetfulness

Nahum – He proclaims future world peace

Habakkuk – He crushes injustice

Zephaniah – He’s the Warrior who saves

Haggai – He restores our worship

Zechariah – He is Lord and King over all the earth

Malachi – Sun of righteousness who brings healing

Matthew – The Messiah who is King

Mark – The Messiah who is a Servant

Luke – The Messiah who is a Deliverer

John – The Messiah who is a God in the flesh

Acts – The Spirit who dwells in His people

Romans – The Power of God unto salvation

1 Corinthians – He is our conqueror over death; Our resurrection!

2 Corinthians – He is the down payment of what’s to come

Galatians – He is our inheritance

Ephesians – He is our peace at the right hand of the Father

Philippians – He is the God that supplies all our needs

Colossians – He holds the supreme position in all things

1 Thessalonians – He is our comfort in the last days

2 Thessalonians – He is our returning King

1 Timothy – He is our Crown of Righteousness

2 Timothy – He is Christ our Helper

Titus – He is our Hope

Philemon – He is a friend that sticks closer than a brother

Hebrews – He is our High Priest

James – He is the Great Physician

1 Peter – He is our hope in times of suffering

2 Peter – He is the restorer of all things

1 John – He is our Love and Light

2 John – He is Christ come in the flesh

3 John – He is our prosperity, health and peace

Jude – Jesus is the Lord coming with 10,000 of his believers

Revelation – Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords,

The Alpha and the Omega, The Beginning and the End, and

He is coming again and the One who makes all things new!

As for this:

Your right, its none of my business how you pray. While I'm kinda of surprised you are offended by this, it is my job to call to the truth. If i see clear deviance then i am obligated to point it out. Much like when you see a thief stealing someones purse you are at minimum required to call out altering others.

My response to you:

I have been on the ground in prostrate crying out to the MOST HIGH....I just don't do it in public. And this is my personal reason....
The wrong motive for prayer is praying to be seen or heard by other people. Praying—even loving to pray—is not a sign that a person really knows God. Christ says that people who pray to be seen or heard by others love to pray, but they are hypocrites. They may experience good feelings and satisfying thoughts about their spiritual state and religious devoutness, but in this case it is a false self-image. A person who prays to receive recognition misses out on the most intimate presence in the universe.

The right motive for prayer is praying to be heard by God. Christ says that a person who is genuine prays to be heard by God and not by others. In other words, pray as if you are unobserved, undisturbed, and unheard by anyone other than God Himself. The willingness to take time to pray is a beautiful act of reverence. Too few ever take time to pray, and even fewer spend more than scant minutes in prayer. God is available to us just as fathers are available to their children. We are to go to Him, pray, share, commune and let Him shower us with His care and protection and meet our every need (Ps. 91:1).
What these posters wont tell you is that "Muslim" is just a term for people (hopefully) striving to please God, striving for a state of Islam (submission to the will of God). The faith of Islam and a state of Islam are two different things and there can be non-Muslims in a state of Islam and people claiming to be "Muslims" who are in a state of sin. Its all up to the will and mercy of God, but non-Muslims can attain a state of Islam. The deen (religion) of Islam allows for an inside track to please God and practice the faith, but its God alone who decides our fate and destiny, certainly not posters on this site. Keep your shaker ready to take what these people tell you with a grain of salt lol

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You and your devil sure do get around don't ya? Gonna answer my question? Whens the last time you made wudu there Mr Muslim?
Devil? Surely you are aware of the Islamic ethos regarding invoking such accusations eh? I made wudu the last time I made salat dingbat. Now get out of others private lives, another un-Islamic trait of yours Mr "Im not a physciatrist... or trained in any sort of professional mental-health capacity... but let me tell you what you should be doing..." lol

Daze

Superstar
What these posters wont tell you is that "Muslim" is just a term for people (hopefully) striving to please God, striving for a state of Islam (submission to the will of God). The faith of Islam and a state of Islam are two different things and there can be non-Muslims in a state of Islam and people claiming to be "Muslims" who are in a state of sin. Its all up to the will and mercy of God, but non-Muslims can attain a state of Islam. The deen (religion) of Islam allows for an inside track to please God and practice the faith, but its God alone who decides our fate and destiny, certainly not posters on this site. Keep your shaker ready to take what these people tell you with a grain of salt lol
I agree with the majority of that. If i was asked I'm happy to tell it to whoever.

As I've said before you are close to the truth, but your rejection of Islams prophet is like a Christian who rejects Jesus.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I agree with the majority of that. If i was asked I'm happy to tell it to whoever.

As I've said before you are close to the truth, but your rejection of Islams prophet is like a Christian who rejects Jesus.
I dont reject Muhammed, you do. You place pedo lies in-between your supposed devotion... to whom? God or a man? You openly support grown men "marrying" young girls aged 6-9 based off your hadeeth lies which you cant even defend.

Daze

Superstar
Devil? Surely you are aware of the Islamic ethos regarding invoking such accusations eh? I made wudu the last time I made salat dingbat. Now get out of others private lives, another un-Islamic trait of yours Mr "Im not a physciatrist... or trained in any sort of professional mental-health capacity... but let me tell you what you should be doing..." lol
I done an edit on this one. Seen your name and was expecting something ignorant, which is typical of you at least in my direction. My apologies i jumped the gun on it.

People follow and respect the prophet because they want to. He doesn't need to request it.

Far as this quoted post goes, i am very interested in how you know how to do wudu, when you reject the prophet (saw). After all, wudu is outlined in the hadith. Without them none of us know how to complete it.

Daze

Superstar
I dont reject Muhammed, you do. You place pedo lies in-between your supposed devotion... to whom? God or a man? You openly support grown men "marrying" young girls aged 6-9 based off your hadeeth lies which you cant even defend.
The Almighty was happy with the prophet, this alone blows your pedo lie out of the water,..

“Verily, you have in the Messenger of Allah an excellent example, for him who fears Allah and the Last Day, and who remembers Allah much.” (33:21] Quran)

But people see what they want to see. Isn't that right Tempo?

Maldarker

Star
Tell me, the Hindu who prays to Kali, is he ever finding truth? Is he getting to know God?

Problem is you don't call on God the father alone. You think his prophet, whom he created.
For as the Father has life in Himself, so he has granted the Son to have life in himself. (John 5:26)
Is God incarnate.

Now if i was you and i called upon Kali and Jesus is my prayer ever gonna be answered? Even if i believed strongly they were both god incarnate?

Idk what it is. The truth is no one finds God unless he wills it. Had God willed every man, woman and child would be a believer. But we are not. As a people we are divided. So what is the reason for this? If it is not arrogance or ego then cognitive dissonance? Idk, help me out here.

When Jesus says he does not know when the hour is, yet knowledge itself comes from God. Is it possible for anyone to know anything that did not source from God? How can there be anything within existence that is outside of God's knowledge? God knows when the Hour is. Jesus doesn't because he is not god.

While i certainly don't have all the answers i think turning to the Creator himself, will eventually lead one to Him and his path. This is why i often recommend prayer, asking God himself to show you truth. ..and i recommend the way Jesus prayed in your Bible. The way the first Christians used to pray. The way Muslims pray today.

I never meant to imply you weren't sincere in prayer.. But if you worship a man who literally told everyone he is a prophet. There is a problem there. If you pray to one who is not divine, it will only distance you from the truth. In fact it earns Gods wrath. Gratitude owed to Him is given to his creation. While you might see a problem with invoking His curse in this life what do you think you are running to? Indeed to God we all belong and to God is the return.

Scary thing is the Quran says those who worship Jesus will be in hell. This might mean nothing to you, but when you look into the miracles of the Quran itself and the proofs in Islam.. Clearly the Quran has a divine source. It is obviously from the God of Abraham. Idk, what can happen without Gods will? While you live and breathe today you have a chance to seek truth. If you think you already have it? Then God help you for the deviance is clear to even your own brothers of faith who say Jesus is not divine.

There is no god but God Maldarker. May He guide you.
Well first off i am no God. So when you say there is no god but God Maldarker well thanks but come on man thats blasphemy. No other gods and all that.

I could show you scripture upon scripture but you will ignore. As always caliming its false. Ok thats on you. GOD will judge.

Strange how pious you act but your the first to curse some one. Hmm so this is islam? Nice!

So again who's going to pay your debt? You can't pay to get out of the prison that is this world. So satan wins again your are no effect to his reign on this world your still in your cell.

As for those that claim JESUS is not LORD well again see Matt.

Maldarker

Star
I always do. That actually makes alot of sense. I have met muslims and never have been so rudely scourged lol yeah i really don't want to even look at the quran after reading these supposed muslims posts.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I done an edit on this one. Seen your name and was expecting something ignorant, which is typical of you at least in my direction. My apologies i jumped the gun on it.

People follow and respect the prophet because they want to. He doesn't need to request it.

Far as this quoted post goes, i am very interested in how you know how to do wudu, when you reject the prophet (saw). After all, wudu is outlined in the hadith. Without them none of us know how to complete it.
You keep saying "you reject the prophet" but nobody, especially the Lord is fooled by your charade. I claim Muhammed, and I claim him as being a true example for humanity. True examples for humanity dont promote child r*pe, which is what yall are doing. I dont know what you actually worship, but with your open campaigning for ped activity, you certainly dont have any claim on Islam or its profit that is superior to mine... or anyone else who rejects your ped-lies.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The Almighty was happy with the prophet, this alone blows your pedo lie out of the water,..

“Verily, you have in the Messenger of Allah an excellent example, for him who fears Allah and the Last Day, and who remembers Allah much.” (33:21] Quran)

But people see what they want to see. Isn't that right Tempo?
You just cant produce anything to prove your contentions and you refuse to address the clear evidence that exposes the 6-9 ped lies. This is your conundrum, and nobody else's.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I always do. That actually makes alot of sense. I have met muslims and never have been so rudely scourged lol yeah i really don't want to even look at the quran after reading these supposed muslims posts.
It is sad to see the religious communities, especially the monotheistic ones, falling apart and selling out for such a miserable price.

Daze

Superstar
Well first off i am no God. So when you say there is no god but God Maldarker well thanks but come on man thats blasphemy.
Of course it is and only an evil mind would draw that conclusion.

I could show you scripture upon scripture but you will ignore. As always caliming its false. Ok thats on you. GOD will judge.
Does it take a book? Start with the verse where Jesus says "worship me".

Strange how pious you act but your the first to curse some one. Hmm so this is islam? Nice!

So again who's going to pay your debt? You can't pay to get out of the prison that is this world. So satan wins again your are no effect to his reign on this world your still in your cell.

As for those that claim JESUS is not LORD well again see Matt.
I like how you use me in an attempt to define Islam, as if 1 person could represent a religion. I am not pious, I sin to much to be honest. If i can not rely on Gods mercy then the chance i will have on judgement day is literally zero.

Far as the "curse", what do you think the Almighty has waiting for you should you die upon man worship? Its funny you don't want to touch it here but its waiting for you... and not like here, an unending version.

I alone will answer for my sins. Just like you alone will answer for your sins. No one will pay your debts but you when you stand before the Almighty.

Ok, so the verse i requested? Think I"m gonna make this red because you ignore many questions i have posted above. So.. Jesus says ..worship...me? I must say it would be very convincing to see him request it seeing the Bible constantly depicts him as giving it.

Daze

Superstar
You just cant produce anything to prove your contentions and you refuse to address the clear evidence that exposes the 6-9 ped lies. This is your conundrum, and nobody else's.
I laughed at this. By Allah i did. I've produced many things but they all fall on deaf ears.

Honestly Tempo, why are you in this thread with this garbage? You literally have a thread dedicated to it and i already told you i was tired of it. Are you this desperate for attention to where you have to chase me? Whats your damage? You reject the prophet Muhmmad. Np, take it up with God. It is not my issue.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I laughed at this. By Allah i did. I've produced many things but they all fall on deaf ears.

Honestly Tempo, why are you in this thread with this garbage? You literally have a thread dedicated to it and i already told you i was tired of it. Are you this desperate for attention to where you have to chase me? Whats your damage? You reject the prophet Muhmmad. Np, take it up with God. It is not my issue.
You have produced no evidence. You posted disputed, contested hadeeth/sunnah examples and you never addressed the chronological-science based evidence that proves Aisha was not 6-9 when she was married. If you could have debunked this fact, you likely already would have. Instead you just avoid the presented evidence because you have no factual counter for it. You show up in my thread about Aisha and drivel all over without addressing the topic, just insulting people and grandstanding. You keep coming back there as well as initiating confrontation with me in other places, then you cry like this when you are called out for showing up to ANOTHER thread (this one has nothing to do with your delusional digital soliloquies) and trying to derail it with your paper thin know-it-all routine, insults and vulgar language. Keep exposing yourself...

Daze

Superstar
I really like to see Muslims who reject sunnah agree with polytheists. Its like peas in a pod.

Calling me a "supposed "Muslim while he rejects Islams prophet? My lord are you desperate.

Never will the Jews or Christians be pleased with you, until you follow their faith. Say, “Allah’s guidance is the only ˹true˺ guidance.” And if you were to follow their desires after ˹all˺ the knowledge that has come to you, there would be none to protect or help you against Allah. (2:120 Quran)

I am certain this will go right over Tempos head as well. While the book of Allah says the believers are but brothers (49:10), closer then blood.
He snuggles right up with a polytheist against a Sunni Muslim.

Just.. food for thought.

Daze

Superstar
You have produced no evidence.
A Muslim does not need more then the Quran and i have given multiple verses already with you showing the Almighty was PLEASED with the Prophet (saw).

I told you i am sick of debating this. Its like this is all you know. Ya claim to be a Muslim, but you have literally attacked every Muslim on these boards. An absolute joke is what you are. Devil in disguise.

Here, for the umpteenth time. I do not care what you think about the Prophet Muhammahd. DEAL WITH IT. It is your damage, Not mine.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
A Muslim does not need more then the Quran and i have given multiple verses already with you showing the Almighty was PLEASED with the Prophet (saw).

I told you i am sick of debating this. Its like this is all you know. Ya claim to be a Muslim, but you have literally attacked every Muslim on these boards. An absolute joke is what you are. Devil in disguise.

Here, for the umpteenth time. I do not care what you think about the Prophet Muhammahd. DEAL WITH IT. It is your damage, Not mine.
You are calling yourself a Muslim, but Muslims aint supposed to r*pe kids. If you dont care what I think, why did you work so hard to derail my Aisha thread, the one where you are (as elswhere on this site) advocating for grown men to "marry" 6-9 year old girls? You stalked my posts all over this site and everyone can see it, when I finally call you out here for derailing another thread with your Muslim" mistruths... you start crying.

I have two observations to make and I will withdraw, I don't want to extend myself:
1- miracles are not guarantees that a religion is right or the most right.
2-God does not send someone to hell for not being of the religion he created.

Maldarker

Star
Of course it is and only an evil mind would draw that conclusion.

I like how you use me in an attempt to define Islam, as if 1 person could represent a religion. I am not pious, I sin to much to be honest. If i can not rely on Gods mercy then the chance i will have on judgement day is literally zero.

Far as the "curse", what do you think the Almighty has waiting for you should you die upon man worship? Its funny you don't want to touch it here but its waiting for you... and not like here, an unending version.

I alone will answer for my sins. Just like you alone will answer for your sins. No one will pay your debts but you when you stand before the Almighty.

Ok, so the verse i requested? Think I"m gonna make this red because you ignore many questions i have posted above. So.. Jesus says ..worship...me? I must say it would be very convincing to see him request it seeing the Bible constantly depicts him as giving it.
There are tons of scriptures on other threads that point to JESUS being GOD: Here you go wait never mind your just going to claim its jesuits that changed it or is it the jinns or is it the smurfs not sure.

Luke 22:69

But from now on the Son of Man will be seated at the right hand of the power of God.”

Luke 22:70

And they all said, “Are You the Son of God, then?” And He said to them, “Yes, I am.”

John 10:30

I and the Father are one.”

John 10:37

If I do not do the works of My Father, do not believe Me;

John 10:38

but if I do them, though you do not believe Me, believe the works, so that you may know and understand that the Father is in Me, and I in the Father.”

John 12:45

He who sees Me sees the One who sent Me.

John 14:7-10
If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; from now on you know Him, and have seen Him.” Philip *said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.” Jesus *said to him, “Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

John 16:15

All things that the Father has are Mine; therefore I said that He takes of Mine and will disclose it to you.

Matthew 16:16

Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”

John 1:1

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:2

He was in the beginning with God.

Romans 1:4

who was declared the Son of God with power by the resurrection from the dead, according to the Spirit of holiness, Jesus Christ our Lord,

Romans 9:5

whose are the fathers, and from whom is the Christ according to the flesh, who is over all, God blessed forever. Amen.

Colossians 1:15

He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.

Colossians 2:9

For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form,

1 Timothy 3:16

By common confession, great is the mystery of godliness:
He who was revealed in the flesh,
Was vindicated in the Spirit,
Seen by angels,
Proclaimed among the nations,
Believed on in the world,
Taken up in glory.

1 Timothy 6:15

which He will bring about at the proper time—He who is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords,

Hebrews 1:3

And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

Revelation 19:16

And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”

Matthew 3:17

and behold, a voice out of the heavens said, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well-pleased.”

Matthew 17:5

While he was still speaking, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and behold, a voice out of the cloud said, “This is My beloved Son, with whom I am well-pleased; listen to Him!”

John 5:32

There is another who testifies of Me, and I know that the testimony which He gives about Me is true.

John 5:37

And the Father who sent Me, He has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time nor seen His form.

John 8:18

I am He who testifies about Myself, and the Father who sent Me testifies about Me.”

1 John 5:9

If we receive the testimony of men, the testimony of God is greater; for the testimony of God is this, that He has testified concerning His Son.

Daze

Superstar
There are tons of scriptures on other threads that point to JESUS being GOD: Here you go wait never mind your just going to claim its jesuits that changed it or is it the jinns or is it the smurfs not sure.

Luke 22:69

But from now on the Son of Man will be seated at the right hand of the power of God.”

Luke 22:70

And they all said, “Are You the Son of God, then?” And He said to them, “Yes, I am.”

John 10:30

I and the Father are one.”

John 10:37

If I do not do the works of My Father, do not believe Me;

John 10:38

but if I do them, though you do not believe Me, believe the works, so that you may know and understand that the Father is in Me, and I in the Father.”

John 12:45

He who sees Me sees the One who sent Me.

John 14:7-10
If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; from now on you know Him, and have seen Him.” Philip *said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.” Jesus *said to him, “Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

John 16:15

All things that the Father has are Mine; therefore I said that He takes of Mine and will disclose it to you.

Matthew 16:16

Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”

John 1:1

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:2

He was in the beginning with God.

Romans 1:4

who was declared the Son of God with power by the resurrection from the dead, according to the Spirit of holiness, Jesus Christ our Lord,

Romans 9:5

whose are the fathers, and from whom is the Christ according to the flesh, who is over all, God blessed forever. Amen.

Colossians 1:15

He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.

Colossians 2:9

For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form,

1 Timothy 3:16

By common confession, great is the mystery of godliness:
He who was revealed in the flesh,
Was vindicated in the Spirit,
Seen by angels,
Proclaimed among the nations,
Believed on in the world,
Taken up in glory.

1 Timothy 6:15

which He will bring about at the proper time—He who is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords,

Hebrews 1:3

And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

Revelation 19:16

And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”

Matthew 3:17

and behold, a voice out of the heavens said, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well-pleased.”

Matthew 17:5

While he was still speaking, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and behold, a voice out of the cloud said, “This is My beloved Son, with whom I am well-pleased; listen to Him!”

John 5:32

There is another who testifies of Me, and I know that the testimony which He gives about Me is true.

John 5:37

And the Father who sent Me, He has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time nor seen His form.

John 8:18

I am He who testifies about Myself, and the Father who sent Me testifies about Me.”

1 John 5:9

If we receive the testimony of men, the testimony of God is greater; for the testimony of God is this, that He has testified concerning His Son.
Pretty simple question, but i guess it needs repeating.