Thoughts on TG in hollyweird

redqueen

Superstar
Hi I'm new to posting here been a member for a long time and wanna thank everyone here and the
Vigilant Citizen main site for helping to awaken me to all that's around me
I cannot say how appreciative I am for all the knowledge found on the sites
Anyhoo why am I making this thread
Here it is
I was watching a video to pass time and happened to notice something that made me go down a rabbit hole of sorts thinking about it
Video in question is about Angelina Jolie's biological child shilo
At the 1:04 mark I seen the diaper box n noticed that it was a baby boy I was looking at
I even rewound n made sure I wasn't seeing things
I felt strange as heck doing it as too me the images such as this even though on a diaper box in my honest opinion is still CP I don't care who is doing it
Any hoo back on topic
It started me thinking what if they lie outright (which according to the picture is the case here)about the gender of heir children specially the first borns it seems
Say it's a girl when in actuality it's a boy
Being the mum of kids it know if I was trying to tell my under 10 yr old they are a girl instead of boy I would've got pushback
Example them saying no I am boy not girl so n so is a boy n says so am I
Which is why they start being themselves
I hope I am making sense
They would've wanted to wear boys clothes,hair have a boys name etc...
to the public it seems your lil girl is wanting to be a boy or is TG what have ya
Then when old enough maybe they get explained just what kinda family they are born into and what's expected of them
Or maybe after being brainwashed for yrs the BW just took idk
down the road when they start dressing ,acting like a normal teenaged girl
It's oh it must've been a tom boy phase
Then they are free to actually TG that child and nobody would even know
Again idk but that was my thought process upon what I was seeing
I am not against TG what I am against is people saying their under 18yr old is capable of making that decision
I hope It was alright to post this here
Thank you for allowing me to express my thoughts
RQ

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
I wouldn't doubt if a lot of elites do it
if ya look into how many now have TG kids it's astonishing
I don't agree with people who say my child knew at 2-3 yrs old they wanted to be TG
I mean nope just nope your child doesn't even understand fully their gender
no child can make an informed decision at that age even 16 I think is too young to make these kinda decisions
I mean we were all kids once n I am sure we can relate to how confusing it can be just being yourself and understanding who you are
Teaching this to very young children I think will only cause further confusion

AmazingGrace

Established
You can find videos where people claim all HW stars are trans. I think it's farfetched, but some of them really make me think if it's not their case. K-pop is now pushing androgynous look, there are probably also som TG celebs, but with plastic surgery, makeup and stylist help they can easily look androgynous.
I'm not sure how much I want to believe of what this lady says, but she made some interesting points. Video set to start where she starts to talk about TG agenda.

redqueen

Superstar
Thank you Amazing Grace
I am gonna try watching tonight
Right now I am watching a video so I don't wanna say I will get to it and not be able to do so
I agree a 100 with ya I don't think all of HW is TG
I do think there is a bigger majority than we tend to realize
I mean when ya start to look we are talking decades for this 1 agenda
It's crazy
When ya start down a rabbit hole ya really go down eh lol
I am researching so much now on so many different topics
It truely is never ending and I am starting to realize everything I thought I knew I don't and I have no idea what the truth is
All I know for certain is we have all been lied to about everything for sooo long now and the mastery of deception involved is astonishing
I doubt the people involved will ever confess to any of the crimes they have committed as it would lead to a world wide revolt
I am almost a 100% certain they would be met with death
So here we all sit just trying to make sense outta their crap and hoping in the end we are all not just crazy as I know myself
I am constantly wondering if I am
Could all this really be happening
Then I remember people and know that
nope I'm not crazy cause I know there are evil people out there that would cause this for others actually enjoy causing pain misery etc...
Unfortunately that's the sad truth n so long as there is a monetary system that allows people to feel above one another there will exit those people that just want more of everything
Anyhoo sorry for rambling to be honest it's my first time posting online in long while I mean before c19 awhile and I'm a lil chatty lol

redqueen

Superstar
You can find videos where people claim all HW stars are trans. I think it's farfetched, but some of them really make me think if it's not their case. K-pop is now pushing androgynous look, there are probably also som TG celebs, but with plastic surgery, makeup and stylist help they can easily look androgynous.
I'm not sure how much I want to believe of what this lady says, but she made some interesting points. Video set to start where she starts to talk about TG agenda.
Your right Amazing Grace she had some interesting points/theories
Thanks for sharing it

elsbet

Superstar
@redqueen

Here's the one with Cher and Chaz fka Chastity...

Chastity comes out somewhere in minute 3:00.

I love it, tbh... she was a beautiful child, and Cher is obviously crazy about her.

See what you think, though. :)

redqueen

Superstar
Thanks Elsbet for sharing that

She definitely was a beautiful happy child
Cher does seem to love her
Is she the first born do ya know
I wanna try finding younger pics of her
before she transitioned,as she was transitioning
Just wanna look a big deeper into this one now

I remember when Cher n her mother were chatting in a interview
If ya haven't seen it I will try to find a link