Those who would join the military...

justjess

Superstar
E1's dont even make that much money, its basically minumum wage. Its the 20k enlistment bonuses that appease the mercenary mindset.
Wage, free housing, medical, bonus, education money and training.. financial motivations doesn’t just mean Base wages.

Lisa

Superstar
E1's dont even make that much money, its basically minumum wage. Its the 20k enlistment bonuses that appease the mercenary mindset.
Is it mercenary to want to enlist so that you could get ahead and you are willing to serve in the army? That’s more money than most people have seen and it would take a while to save it up working, paying rent and a car payment...That is a big incentive for people...but I don’t know that it makes them mercenaries.

justjess

Superstar
Is it mercenary to want to enlist so that you could get ahead and you are willing to serve in the army? That’s more money than most people have seen and it would take a while to save it up working, paying rent and a car payment...That is a big incentive for people...but I don’t know that it makes them mercenaries.
Killing people for money is the definition of a mercenary dumbo

Lyfe

Star
Yeah I do believe it is mercenary, because think of how much smaller the military would be if it didn't pay for college and hand out all these enlistment bonuses? Most people dont even list with a sense of duty to country or could care less about defending the country.

You earn all these incentives, but but now follow the orders of nazi's. Google depleted uranium side effects and death toll.

Lyfe

Star
Wage, free housing, medical, bonus, education money and training.. financial motivations doesn’t just mean Base wages.
Im skeptical if they dont take that out of your base wage to pay for those things without them telling you tho

Lyfe

Star
I just feel there has to come a point and time where we have to stop applauding military enlistment in the context of today. I suppose I should have confessed to being a former marine corps reservist. I stopped attending my scheduled monthly drills after I came to learn the truth about 9/11 and the fake war on terror as well as how the cia created al queda and bin laden was a former cia agent and how vietnam war was again staged based off of golf of tonkin incident which was another false flag. I saw no point in being part of something based off of a massive massive lie where real people were dying because

I partied with these teenagers as I was 19 when I enlisted, my recruiter screwed me over and lied to me saying I could change my MOS after I swore in at meps and I was never able to so I was stuck with a job I didn't even want in the first place. The people who enlisted and who were in my unit and platoons didnt enlist or care about defending the country. They didnt join out of a sense of patriotism and neither did I. Majority of them were my age 18 or 19 who probably could have stayed at home if they were broke rather than enlist in the military. They were mostly kids with a chip on their shoulder who wanted to prove they could be somebody. Allot of them wanted to shoot a rifle and throw a hand grenade. The overwhelming consensus was teenagers wanting to prove a point or be gunmen on a 50 cal. That was the mindset.... Of course the marine corps doesnt give enlistment bonuses, that is the army and navy i think.

We need to stop applauding and bestowing honors that are superficial. Most of them join as a mercenary for the benefits and career opportunities and signing bonus. Not, because they want to defend the country. This mercenary mindset gives the people who control the military power to commit any sort of genocide or atrocity their wicked agenda conceives.

Lisa

Superstar
I just feel there has to come a point and time where we have to stop applauding military enlistment in the context of today. I suppose I should have confessed to being a former marine corps reservist. I stopped attending my scheduled monthly drills after I came to learn the truth about 9/11 and the fake war on terror as well as how the cia created al queda and bin laden was a former cia agent and how vietnam war was again staged based off of golf of tonkin incident which was another false flag. I saw no point in being part of something based off of a massive massive lie where real people were dying because

I partied with these teenagers as I was 19 when I enlisted, my recruiter screwed me over and lied to me saying I could change my MOS after I swore in at meps and I was never able to so I was stuck with a job I didn't even want in the first place. The people who enlisted and who were in my unit and platoons didnt enlist or care about defending the country. They didnt join out of a sense of patriotism and neither did I. Majority of them were my age 18 or 19 who probably could have stayed at home if they were broke rather than enlist in the military. They were mostly kids with a chip on their shoulder who wanted to prove they could be somebody. Allot of them wanted to shoot a rifle and throw a hand grenade. The overwhelming consensus was teenagers wanting to prove a point or be gunmen on a 50 cal. That was the mindset.... Of course the marine corps doesnt give enlistment bonuses, that is the army and navy i think.

We need to stop applauding and bestowing honors that are superficial. Most of them join as a mercenary for the benefits and career opportunities and signing bonus. Not, because they want to defend the country. This mercenary mindset gives the people who control the military power to commit any sort of genocide or atrocity their wicked agenda conceives.
The truth comes out...you should have mentioned this earlier.

Maes17

Superstar
They don’t. I have a lot of family/friends in the military.
As do I. The benefits are nice.However the VA hospital here in Albuquerque is horrible to go to. Not sure how it is anywhere but I never hear good things about the VA

justjess

Superstar
The VA is chronically underfunded by presidents who say they honor the military but couldn’t give a fuck less about the people risking their lives to be in the military.

Lisa

Superstar
I was thinking of this thread the other day and @Lyfe taking about how we have mercenaries in the armed forces and I was thinking that if people are gonna to possibly have to trade their lives by going where directed by the military...should we be angry if they are gonna get something out of it if they should live through their experience? Is getting a college education or a better rate on buying a house that bad a deal in exchange for your service or even your life?

justjess

Superstar
Is getting a college education or a better rate on buying a house that bad a deal in exchange for your service or even your life?
If you really have to ask that your more lost then I already presumed you to be.

material things =\= life. Please go read your Bible again.

What do you tell individuals who would seek to join the military while knowing the truth behind those who ultimately direct it and steer planetary affairs?
I knew an outright anarchist, who joined the military for to reasons.

1.) So he could have first-hand experience with basic training, to teach others, if shit hits the fan.

2.) Free college. He was low income and couldn't have gained an education any other way. Financial issues are a main reason a lot of people join.

Lisa

Superstar
If you really have to ask that your more lost then I already presumed you to be.

material things =\= life. Please go read your Bible again.
It doesn’t hurt to get those things too..especially since we all have to live on this earth on more than the Bible..physically but spiritually is another story.

He was low income and couldn't have gained an education any other way.
He couldn’t have worked for it...gotten loans...gotten a scholarship? Many people go to college on loans and pay them back when they are done.