Those who would join the military...

Lyfe

Star
Those who would join the military...

What do you tell individuals who would seek to join the military while knowing the truth behind those who ultimately direct it and steer planetary affairs? Its crazy to think just how many wars have existed within the past 100 years, and what did they even truly accomplish? WW1,WW2, Korean War, Vietnam War, Gulf War, Iraqi War... How is it that people are still so ignorant as to join the military when the military has basically just become nothing more than a mercenary force for the interests of corporations and the satanic pedo child sacrificing occult elite that seek to enslave mankind? My cousin reenlisted a while back and that was after he knew 9/11 was done by elements controlling our own government, not only that but I told him that Al Queda was essentially a cia creation as well as bin laden, yet he still reenlisted. How is it that there are so many living under the fairy tale that the heroic u.s military is still fighting the evil terrorists and nobody cares or questions this genocide? Even during WW2 the same individuals who died fighting nazi soliders were betrayed by their own government when thousands of nazis came over and helped create the CIA and were placed in aeronautics and space programs... I take allot of flak for this, but I am convinced most people who enlist in the military NOWADAYS are selfish mercenaries who only join for college benefits and 20k upfront in the army and are not actual heroes, but just misled teens who wanna shoot a rifle and play call of duty in real life without considering who they work for or the individuals they may end up killing.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
I think many people join the military for different reasons. They are employed and the military offers benefits and training....some people like that more than trying to pay for a degree. And maybe some people have a bent towards that kind of life and find satisfaction in believing that they are doing some good with their lives...people want to think their lives matter.

Lyfe

Star
I have much respect for veterans and anyone who joined for a noble cause out of the heart, but most people basically enlist as a mercenary for the career, bonus, and benefits or they simply want to play with instruments of death. Honestly its disheartening to see that even then so many of these people who enlisted could at any time be used in another fake major war and march to their slaughter, because a handful of satanists that love human sacrifice and doing evil and perverse things to little children control the direction of the world.

Lisa

Superstar
Everyone makes their own choice for their own reasons every day. You might not agree with the military but many people think that it’s an honorable thing to do...and those who enlist for less than noble reasons..probably find out the true score when confronted with the actual conditions of war and dying buddies and their own mortality

Lisa

Superstar
Hero soldier, 34, who 'saved countless lives' by running over would-be mass shooter with his pickup truck as he fired on drivers crossing Kansas bridge
The active-duty soldier who has been hailed a hero for thwarting a possible mass shooting on a Kansas bridge by running over the suspect with his pickup truck broke his silence this afternoon, saying that his military training kicked in and that he was prepared to put himself in harm's way.

The valiant serviceman was identified on Thursday as Master Sgt David Royer, of Fort Leavenworth, a 15-year veteran of the US Army.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Hero soldier, 34, who 'saved countless lives' by running over would-be mass shooter with his pickup truck as he fired on drivers crossing Kansas bridge
The active-duty soldier who has been hailed a hero for thwarting a possible mass shooting on a Kansas bridge by running over the suspect with his pickup truck broke his silence this afternoon, saying that his military training kicked in and that he was prepared to put himself in harm's way.

The valiant serviceman was identified on Thursday as Master Sgt David Royer, of Fort Leavenworth, a 15-year veteran of the US Army.
What about the ones that kill babies in Iraq, or the ones that get prisoners to strip naked and lay on another for their amusement, or the Israeli soldiers who kill babies?

You have never once denied your support of killing babies by American and or Israeli soldiers.

Lisa

Superstar
You have never once denied your support of killing babies by American and or Israeli soldiers.
I just declined to answer you since you hear nothing I say..and continue with your idiotic responses.

Kung Fu

Superstar
I just declined to answer you since you hear nothing I say..and continue with your idiotic responses.
That's what I thought. If you don't denounce the killing of babies regardless by who it's done than you, by extension, support the killing of babies.

People take note. She has never denounced the killing of babies done by American and or Israeli soldiers.

Lisa

Superstar
That's what I thought. If you don't denounce the killing of babies regardless by who it's done than you, by extension, support the killing of babies.

People take note. She has never denounced the killing of babies done by American and or Israeli soldiers.
Continuing your idiotic responses...

Lisa

Superstar

Luckily he did that instead of this...Or more people might have died.

I don't think soldiers can be blamed for signing up. Often they are quite young, don't have much money, and wish to pursue something meaningful that will give them status, brotherhood, a living, and a sense of belonging. Also, the military isn't all direct combat. Its also the navy and the coast guard, search and rescue, border control, etc. Those who can be blamed are those who initiate and pursue conflict in the first place, and who use soldiers as pawns in their bigger strategy. Nobody can tell ahead of time how a war will turn out, nobody has the full story; its only when its all ended that we can cast back a critical eye and say for sure what was morally wrong about something. There are definitely times when soldiers can be blamed though. Military personnel that carry out carpet bombing, drone strikes, etc. know exactly the consequences of their actions, and their methods often kills civilians also.

Lyfe

Star
I don't think soldiers can be blamed for signing up. Often they are quite young, don't have much money, and wish to pursue something meaningful that will give them status, brotherhood, a living, and a sense of belonging. Also, the military isn't all direct combat. Its also the navy and the coast guard, search and rescue, border control, etc. Those who can be blamed are those who initiate and pursue conflict in the first place, and who use soldiers as pawns in their bigger strategy. Nobody can tell ahead of time how a war will turn out, nobody has the full story; its only when its all ended that we can cast back a critical eye and say for sure what was morally wrong about something. There are definitely times when soldiers can be blamed though. Military personnel that carry out carpet bombing, drone strikes, etc. know exactly the consequences of their actions, and their methods often kills civilians also.
They are young when they enlist so of course they shouldn't have money. There are Military Occupational Services that are POGS or personal other than grunts, but lets not deceive ourselves the military is an organization that centers around and specializes in killing. If you dont hold a rifle yourself, you in someway shape or form assist someone with a rifle so that they are more combat efficient in what they do, which is take life.

Look I dont care if you are seeking status or trying to give yourself purpose in life. If you prioritize that and a signing bonus and career opportunity over not caring if whether or not the cause is just or morally right then you are a mercenary and it speaks volumes to what kind of conscience you have. Since when is status and being broke ever a reason to join the cause of killing even when you dont even personally believe in it yourself?

justjess

Superstar
They are young when they enlist so of course they shouldn't have money. There are Military Occupational Services that are POGS or personal other than grunts, but lets not deceive ourselves the military is an organization that centers around and specializes in killing. If you dont hold a rifle yourself, you in someway shape or form assist someone with a rifle so that they are more combat efficient in what they do, which is take life.

Look I dont care if you are seeking status or trying to give yourself purpose in life. If you prioritize that and a signing bonus and career opportunity over not caring if whether or not the cause is just or morally right then you are a mercenary and it speaks volumes to what kind of conscience you have. Since when is status and being broke ever a reason to join the cause of killing even when you dont even personally believe in it yourself?
Blame the system that makes poor children so desperate for a decent shot at life that they sign away their souls to the system in the hopes they just may get it and not die trying to do so.

Lisa

Superstar
Blame the system that makes poor children so desperate for a decent shot at life that they sign away their souls to the system in the hopes they just may get it and not die trying to do so.
Is it just poor kids that join the military then?

Lyfe

Star
That's presuming that most people who enlist see the military as their only option for survival, which I dont believe is the case. The propaganda that seeks to recruit young naive men and women is evil, because it capitalizes on their ignorance. What should be denounced is these big enlistment bonuses. It encourages mercenary enlistment.

Lyfe

Star
E1's dont even make that much money, its basically minumum wage. Its the 20k enlistment bonuses that appease the mercenary mindset.

justjess

Superstar
That's presuming that most people who enlist see the military as their only option for survival, which I dont believe is the case. The propaganda that seeks to recruit young naive men and women is evil, because it capitalizes on their ignorance. What should be denounced is these big enlistment bonuses. It encourages mercenary enlistment.
If you look at the statistics which track who signs up and why you would see that the majority of poor and the main reason is financial. The military worshipping propaganda doesn’t help, it creates another motivation. They work in tandem.