Those who will not LIVE by The Law will DIE by The Law

In today's world sometimes you have to be selfish in order to survive. After all the word selfish just kind of means you love yourself and if you can't love yourself how can you love any one else? People might say I am selfish because I don't donate to charity but since I have seen that most charities are scams I would reply why should I cheat myself by giving to them? I have also noticed that people who throw the word selfish around are trying to shift the blame to others when they themselves are guilty of it. I would much rather be selfish then getting played for a sucker. Also I remember people calling other people selfish for not getting vaccinated. People call conservatives selfish for not wanting to waste money.

Last edited:

Lyfe

Star
In today's world sometimes you have to be selfish in order to survive. After all the word selfish just kind of means you love yourself and if you can't love yourself how can you love any one else? People might say I am selfish because I don't donate to charity but since I have seen that most charities are scams I would reply why should I cheat myself by giving to them? I have also noticed that people who throw the word selfish around are trying to shift the blame to others when they themselves are guilty of it. I would much rather be selfish then getting played for a sucker.
We are all guilty of being selfish when we measure our life against the perfect life of Christ. He is the standard of perfection. The holy spirit will bring awareness of this truth, but not shame, guilt, or condemnation. This awareness may even cause us to mourn because we see who we truly are in light of Christ.

It also helps when we know God always takes care of his sheep. We don't have to be afraid of going broke from giving and living selflessly, because as long as we put the kingdom first all the things we need will always be in supply. I even believe that, because God loves us even when we are selfish and wreckless he will still take care of us. The way of Christ is not selfishness.

Matthew 5:17-20
5:17 Think NOT that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am NOT come to destroy, but to fulfill [fully preach The Law (The Torah) and fulfill the prophecies about the first coming of the Messiah].
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till ALL be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in The Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in The Kingdom of heaven.
5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED [the righteousness] of the lawyers/scribes and politicians/pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into The Kingdom of heaven.

John 7:16-17
7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but His that sent me.
7:17 If any man will do His will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or [whether] I speak of myself.

There is only ONE Law: God's Law, which Christ delivered to us via Moses, for our benefit and protection. God is Love and so is His Law, which is why The Law will NEVER pass away.

If only people knew what Love really is, and had the Love of God and His Christ in them.

Exodus 20:6 And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love [and obey] Me, and KEEP My Commandments.

John 14:15 If ye love me, KEEP my COMMANDments.
How do you determine, when Jesus mentions the Law, whether He is referring to the Decalogue or all of the 613 mitzvot?

Or the 2 commandments from Matt 22:37 & 39?

37. Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
39. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

A Freeman

Superstar
1 John 3:22-24

22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.
23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

There is indeed a legalistic way of interpreting the commandments and then the actual and spiritual interpretation illuminated by the holy spirit. If you read the book of James in his faith and works sermon what was he actually talking about(in context)? Love and taking care of other members of God's family

if you read Jesus sermon in the later part of the gospel of John what commandments was he actually referring to(in context)? Love. He said that people would know we are his disciples by our love(patience, kindness, not doing wrong) to another.

If you read 1 John in context what commandments is he referring to? Again the focus is on loving your brother.

The legalistic interpretation of the commandments focuses on self. The true interpretation as Christ revealed is focusing on others and taking care of them and bearing their burdens. James said pure and undefiled religion was tending to orphans and widows in their distress. If our understanding of the law doesn't involve a real focus and importance and sacrificial time spent on others and tending to their well being we don't really understand The Law.
You cannot love one another without keeping The Law. Love is the fulfilling of The Law just as the fulfilling of The Law is Love (Rom. 13:10). The Law IS Love just as God IS Love.

And the breaking of The Law is sin, because sin is the breaking (transgression) of The Law (1 John 3:4).

When someone breaks The Law, they commit a crime against another. How could anyone truly be born again of God from above and continue committing crimes against his fellow human+Beings?

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:

1 John 3:4-10
3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also The Law: for sin is the transgression of The Law.
3:5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our (past) sins; and in him is no sin.
3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he (Christ) is righteous.
3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the Beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for His seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever DOETH NOT righteousness is NOT of God, neither he that loveth NOT his brother.

Anyone arguing against keeping The Law/Commandments of God, or deceitfully claiming that doing so is "legalistic" clearly has NOT been born of God, clearly doesn't know God nor Christ (nor accept Them and the Covenants), and clearly does NOT love his brother according to Scripture.

Being "legalistic" is attempting to find a "legal" way out of keeping The Law, so one doesn't have to take personal responsibility for their own actions, just as attorneys/scribes do. Anyone declaring themselves to be "saved" while continuing to sin (committing crimes) against others, is arrogantly pretending they have found a "legal" loophole that gets them out of keeping The Law, because they allegedly know better than God what is right and what is wrong, or feel they can outsmart God (proving themselves to be fools).

It cannot be made any clearer or simpler than this. Anyone who continues to refuse to accept this truth will find themselves in The Fire on Judgment Day, exactly as we've been warned for thousands of years.

https://gibraltar-messenger.net/jahtruth/a-world-full-of-kleptomaniacs/

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The Anglican Prayer of Humble Access

We do not presume to come to this your table, O merciful Lord,
trusting in our own righteousness,

but in your abundant and great mercies.
We are not worthy so much as to gather up
the crumbs under your table;
but you are the same Lord
whose character is always to have mercy.
Grant us, therefore, gracious Lord,
so to eat the flesh of your dear Son Jesus Christ,
and to drink his blood,
that our sinful bodies may be made clean by his body,
and our souls washed through his most precious blood,
and that we may evermore dwell in him, and he in us.  Amen.

A Freeman

Superstar
How do you determine, when Jesus mentions the Law, whether He is referring to the Decalogue or all of the 613 mitzvot?[

Or the 2 commandments from Matt 22:37 & 39?

37. Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
39. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
As previously stated on numerous occasions, and as it says throughout Scripture, there is only ONE Law, which is found in the first five books of the Bible, namely: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.

The "decalogue", or what is commonly referred to as the "10 Commandments", are the basic principles of The Law (see Exod. 20:3-17; Deut. 5:7-21). The Law includes not only the Commandments, but also God's Perfect Statutes and Judgments (which form the perfect system of justice), the perfect agricultural policy (with no chemicals or genetically modified crops or animals), the perfect economic system (with no usury and cyclical debt relief that eliminates poverty - Deut. 15:4), and the perfect healthy diet.

The whole of The Law (Torah) is often referred to in Scripture as the Commandments, so that the two terms are interchangeable; i.e. The Law/Commandments of God.

There is no such things as "613 mitzvof", which is a concoction from the satanic Talmud, allegedly summing the "do's2 and the don'ts from The Torah (The Law). The writing of or adherence to the Talmud ("the traditions of the fathers/elders") is condemned as a capital crime in The Law (Deut. 4:2; 12:8; 12:32). If you would like to provide an actual list of these 613 rules allegedly are, to enlighten us on what claims the Talmud makes, please feel free to do so.

With regard to the 2 greatest Commandments found in Matt. 22:37-39 and Mark 12:29-31, if anyone truly follows these two great Commandments, they cannot possibly break any of the other Commandments found in The Law.

Matthew 22:36-40
22:36 Master, which [is] the Great Commandment in The Law?
22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
22:38 This is the First and Great Commandment.
22:39 And the second [is] like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
22:40 On these two Commandments hang all The Law and the Prophets.

Mark 12:29-31
12:29 And Jesus answered him, The First of all the Commandments [is], Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is ONE Lord:
12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength and serve Him ONLY: this [is] the first COMMANDment.
12:31 And the second [is] like, [namely] this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other COMMANDment GREATER THAN these.

It's understood that most "Christians" struggle with humility (joyfully submitting to God) and what the word ONE means, because Satan has duped them into believing the very obvious LIE that when God tells us ONE, He allegedly means something else.

There is ONE God: Father (our heavenly Father, aka God, the Father). There is no other.

And likewise, there is ONE Law that The ONE True God gave us, and it is found in the first five books of The Law.

Anyone who believes or worships a 3=1 "trinity" (which is idolatry) is very obviously not even keeping the First and Greatest Commandment, which is why so many "Christians" are confused and desperately/arrogantly try to pretend it's not possible to keep The Law.

Lyfe

Star
One sin is a breach and breaking of the entire law. One sin led to the condemnation of the human race. Meditate on this and all it implies and perhaps you may come to realize by seeking to build back up the law you are acctually making everyone out to be guilty before God.

If somehow you managed to go every day this past week without commiting one sin then I am truly impressed. Even if you did though it still wouldn't be enough.

There is no such things as "613 mitzvof", which is a concoction from the satanic Talmud, allegedly summing the "do's2 and the don'ts from The Torah (The Law). The writing of or adherence to the Talmud ("the traditions of the fathers/elders") is condemned as a capital crime in The Law (Deut. 4:2; 12:8; 12:32). If you would like to provide an actual list of these 613 rules allegedly are, to enlighten us on what claims the Talmud makes, please feel free to do so.
According to Jewish tradition, the mitzvot are simply extracted from the Torah. You could destroy the Talmud and replace mitzvot with commandments and you'd still get 613. Your requested list:

According to the same tradition, it's impossible to observe even half of the commandments today, since many of them are sacrificial in nature and require the existence of the Temple of Jerusalem and/or the Kohanim. Many other non-sacrifical commandments require one to be in Eretz Yisrael, which no longer (and doesn't yet) exist.

There are about 271 commandments that one could practice today. 26 commandments less when not in modern day Israel. Therefore, if we are required to follow the whole of the law (the 613 commandments) for our salvation, we are inevitably doomed. On top of that, the fact that Christ's coming ended Israel and the Temple of Solomon, that would mean Christ left us without a chance for salvation IF His message was that we ought to follow the whole of the Law (which requires the existence of both) as you keep reiterating.

Therefore your standards for salvation are unattainable for everyone, including you; therefore adherence to the old law instead of trusting in Christ's atonement who freed you from said law, is accepting the penalty of death. You're peddling (spiritual) death.

That's why I've said it before and I will say it again: You Are The Pharisee.

With regard to the 2 greatest Commandments found in Matt. 22:37-39 and Mark 12:29-31, if anyone truly follows these two great Commandments, they cannot possibly break any of the other Commandments found in The Law.
So if one truly follows these 2 commandments, one cannot possibly eat the meat of an animal that was mortally wounded (which is basically all meat today)? Are you a vegetarian?

Would it subconciously prevent that one from eating meat and cream? If not, would he be condemded to death because he ate meat and cream?

There is ONE God: Father (our heavenly Father, aka God, the Father). There is no other.

And likewise, there is ONE Law that The ONE True God gave us, and it is found in the first five books of The Law.

Anyone who believes or worships a 3=1 "trinity" (which is idolatry) is very obviously not even keeping the First and Greatest Commandment, which is why so many "Christians" are confused and desperately/arrogantly try to pretend it's not possible to keep The Law.
The first 5 words of the Creed of Nicea 1 and Constantinople 1:

We believe in one God

Lyfe

Star
It's also not possible according to his own standards.
...sadly there is a veil blinding many.

2 Corinthians 3:12-18

English Standard Version

12 Since we have such a hope, we are very bold, 13 not like Moses, who would put a veil over his face so that the Israelites might not gaze at the outcome of what was being brought to an end. 14 But their minds were hardened. For to this day, when they read the old covenant, that same veil remains unlifted, because only through Christ is it taken away. 15 Yes, to this day whenever Moses is read a veil lies over their hearts. 16 But when one[a] turns to the Lord, the veil is removed. 17 Now the Lord[b] is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 18 And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord,[c] are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another.[d] For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit.

A Freeman

Superstar
One sin is a breach and breaking of the entire law.
So you believe God is an irrational and unmerciful tyrant, who doesn't provide any learning curve for His Children?

One sin led to the condemnation of the human race.
According to whom? Didn't God give all of us free-will to choose between good and evil (Deut. 30:15-20)?

Meditate on this and all it implies and perhaps you may come to realize by seeking to build back up the law you are acctually making everyone out to be guilty before God.
So you believe we should all be attempting to multiply our sins to show Father and Christ show our gratitude for everything They have done for us? You do understand that sin is evil, and that sin is breaking The Law, don't you?

If somehow you managed to go every day this past week without commiting one sin then I am truly impressed. Even if you did though it still wouldn't be enough.
So you feel you are in a position to judge others, and even to judge God's Law to be evil (if you thought His Law was holy, just and good you should want to help reinstate it)? What is so difficult about keeping The Law?

It sounds as if you're actually looking for ways to disobey God instead of striving to do good, as He has Commanded us to do for our own benefit.

Ezekiel 18:20-32
18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall DIE. The son shall NOT bear the inequity of the father, neither shall the father bear the inequity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
18:21 But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all My Statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall SURELY live, he shall NOT die.
18:22 All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.
18:23 Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord "I AM": [and] not that he should return from his ways, and live?
18:24 But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth inequity, [and] doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked [man] doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.
18:25 Yet YE say, The Way of the Lord is not equal. Hear now, O "House of Israel"; Is not My Way equal? are not YOUR ways unequal?
18:26 When a righteous [man] turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth inequity, and dieth in them; for his inequity that he hath done shall he die.
18:27 Again, when the wicked [man] turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, AND DOETH THAT WHICH IS LAWFUL AND RIGHT, he shall save his soul alive.
18:28 Because he considereth, and turneth away from all his transgressions that he hath committed, he shall SURELY live, he shall NOT die.
18:29 Yet saith the "House of Israel", The Way of the Lord is not equal. O "House of Israel", are not My Ways equal? are not YOUR ways unequal?
18:30 Therefore I will judge you, O "House of Israel", EVERY ONE according to his ways, saith the Lord "I AM". Repent, and turn [yourselves] from all your transgressions; so inequity shall not be your ruin.
18:31 Cast away from you ALL your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit (Jer. 31:31-34; Heb. 8:7-12): for why will ye die, O "House of Israel"?
18:32 For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord "I AM": wherefore turn [yourselves], and live ye.

According to Scripture, anyone who isn't keeping The Law has very obviously NOT been born again from above, and is choosing of their own free-will to count Christ's sacrifice and The Covenant as an unholy thing.

A Freeman

Superstar
From: https://gibraltar-messenger.net/jahtruth/a-world-full-of-kleptomaniacs/

The oft-repeated LIE that only Jesus could keep The Law

This is what Christ actually said on this subject:

Matthew 19:26 But Jesus beheld [them], and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but WITH God ALL things are possible.

John 14:15 If ye love me, KEEP my COMMANDments.

Do you want to be WITH God and Christ, and get to know Them (John 17:3) by keeping The Commandments (The Law) and DOING God’s Will, thereby proving your love for our heavenly Father, His Christ and your fellow human+Beings? Or do you want to continue working AGAINST Father and His Christ, which will guarantee you NEVER get to know Them, and instead spend eternity with Satan in The Fire?

Matthew 12:30 He that is not WITH me is AGAINST me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

A Freeman

Superstar
From: https://gibraltar-messenger.net/jahtruth/a-world-full-of-kleptomaniacs/

The “everybody has sinned, so why try to quit” excuse

James 2:9-11
2:9 But if ye HAVE respect to persons (e.g. all human “leaders”, aka priests, politicians, etc. – Isa. 3:12), ye commit sin, and are CONVICTED by the (Royal) Law as transgressors (see: Deut. 1:17, Deut. 16:19 and Deut. 4:10; Deut. 5:29)
2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole Law, and yet offend in ONE [point], he is guilty of ALL (so don’t wilfully break The Law now that you know better – James 4:17, Heb. 10:26).
2:11 For He that said, Do NOT commit adultery, said also, Do not murder. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou murder, thou art become a transgressor of The Law (Deut. 27:26).

On Judgment Day, anyone who isn’t striving to keep ALL of The Law that Father gave us is going to be judged as a transgressor of The Law, i.e. as an unrepentant CRIMINAL, which is why everyone should read, study and apply The Law to everyone and everything at all times, beginning with our “self” (Lev. 19:18; John 13:34).

There’s a big difference however between someone sinning out of ignorance (not knowing they are committing a crime) and someone wilfully sinning/breaking The Law. In a world full of deception and evil, it’s possible someone could be tricked into breaking The Law, e.g. failing to see the fine print on a label and thus consuming something unclean by mistake, or perhaps leaving an open pit uncovered that could cause an injury, not realizing that too is against The Law (Exod. 21:33-34). Hence the need to LEARN from God how to be good, which is the reason we were sent here (Gen. 1:26; Rev. 12:7-9).

Sura 16:119. But verily thy Lord, – to those who do wrong in ignorance, but who thereafter repent and make amends, – thy Lord, after all this, is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Even Christ, while incarnated inside the human body of Jesus, was on a learning curve, to master and overcome the human through discipline and fasting (Matt. 4:1-11). There’s no other way that He (Christ) could bring the body (Jesus, the human son of Mary) under subjection and make it do God’s Will, instead of its own selfish will (John 5:30).

Hebrews 5:5-10
5:5 So also Christ glorified not himself (John 7:16-19) to be made The High Priest; but He that said unto him, Thou art My Son, to day have I incarnated thee.
5:6 As He saith also in another [place], Thou [art] a Priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.
5:7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto Him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;
5:8 Though he were a Son, YET LEARNED HE OBEDIENCE by the things which he suffered;
5:9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that OBEY him (Exod. 23:20-23; Mark 9:7; John 14:6, John 14:15)
5:10 Called by God an High Priest after the order of Melchizedek.

Matthew 19:16-17
19:16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have Eternal Life?
19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou ME good? [there is] NONE good but One, [that is], God: but if thou wilt enter into Life, keep the Commandments.

We are supposed to be striving for perfection (Matt. 5:48), which means there is a learning curve for each of us that is well-known to our gracious and merciful Father (God), Who will be there with us every step of The Way IF we choose to place our trust in His Perfect Way instead of our own selfish ways (Isa. 55:7-9).

Walk WITH God, as Enoch did (Gen. 5:24; Heb. 11:5).

Anyone who is genuinely striving for perfection will correct their errors as soon as they learn about them, and thus be in a continual state of spiritual growth and improvement (Ps. 1; 19:7-9). It is that healthy attitude, of earnest and honest love for God and His Wisdom and Reasoning, certain that He knows better about everything, that draws one closer to Him and His Law, and builds FAITH (James 2:22).

Father’s Love and Understanding is beyond human comprehension, and He has promised that every effort we make to become more like Him WILL be rewarded (Deut. 28:1-14; James 4:8). Believe Him.

A Freeman

Superstar
According to Jewish tradition, the mitzvot are simply extracted from the Torah. You could destroy the Talmud and replace mitzvot with commandments and you'd still get 613.
No, you wouldn't. All of the ordinances, e.g. substitute animal sacrifice, were done away with at the cross, when the priesthood was formally reduced from many to one High-Priest for all time (symbolized by the temple veil to the "Holy of Holies" being rent in two - see: Eph. 2:15; Col 2:14).

Thank-you. As above please.

According to the same tradition, it's impossible to observe even half of the commandments today, since many of them are sacrificial in nature and require the existence of the Temple of Jerusalem and/or the Kohanim.
As above please. Substitute animal sacrifice was replaced with "self" sacrifice at the cross (Matt. 10:38, Mark 8:34, Luke 9:23, Luke 14:26-27, Gal. 2:20, Sura 6:162, Sura 92:18-21).

Many other non-sacrifical commandments require one to be in Eretz Yisrael, which no longer (and doesn't yet) exist.
Absolutely none of God's Commandments, Statutes, Judgments, nor His Perfect agricultural policy, His Perfect economic policy, nor His Perfect Healthy Diet in His Perfect Law of Liberty have any such requirement. In fact, everyone on Earth has a Covenant Promise with God to keep His Law, whether they realize it or not (Deut. 29:9-15). And we've had 6000 years to learn to keep it.

There are about 271 commandments that one could practice today. 26 commandments less when not in modern day Israel. Therefore, if we are required to follow the whole of the law (the 613 commandments) for our salvation, we are inevitably doomed. On top of that, the fact that Christ's coming ended Israel and the Temple of Solomon, that would mean Christ left us without a chance for salvation IF His message was that we ought to follow the whole of the Law (which requires the existence of both) as you keep reiterating.
Christ was sent for the 10-tribed "House of Israel" (represented by the Olive Tree in Scripture); which are the people Israel, NOT the land of Israel. The remnant of the 2-tribed "House of Judah" (represented by the Fig-Tree) that was still in the land of Israel 2000 years ago were the ones being punished for joining the Idumaean Edomites, and rejecting Him, by being kicked out of Palestine.

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the "lost sheep" of the "House of Israel" (the Ten "Lost" Tribes of Israel).

Christ, to His Disciples (sending them out to the 10-tribed "House of Israel"):-

Matthew 10:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the "House of Israel".

The cursing of the Jews for NOT keeping The Law and thus learning from it (allowing it to be their schoolmaster), which led to their rejection of Christ and the murder of Jesus:-

Matthew 27:24
27:24 When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but [that] rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed [his] hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye [to it].
27:25 Then answered all the people, and said, His blood [be] on us (the Jews), and on our children (descendants).

Matthew 21:19 And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away.

Therefore your standards for salvation are unattainable for everyone, including you; therefore adherence to the old law instead of trusting in Christ's atonement who freed you from said law, is accepting the penalty of death. You're peddling (spiritual) death.
You have it exactly backwards, as usual. It is the wages of SIN (breaking The Law) that are (spiritual) DEATH, as it warns us throughout Scripture. The ONLY Way to avoid sin is by keeping The Law, because sin is the transgression (breaking) of The Law.

Every transgression is a form of theft, which means the entire Law can be reduced to a single principle: DO NOT STEAL FROM OTHERS.

That's why I've said it before and I will say it again: You Are The Pharisee.
Again, exactly backwards, as usual. The Pharisees DID NOT KEEP THE LAW; they instead kept their own "traditions", known as the Talmud, just as they still do today. The Pharisees advocated everyone should keep their traditions INSTEAD of keeping The Law.

So if one truly follows these 2 commandments, one cannot possibly eat the meat of an animal that was mortally wounded (which is basically all meat today)? Are you a vegetarian?
Where does it say anywhere in The Law that no one can feed their body the meat of an animal that has been "mortally wounded" please? Do you imagine people used to eat animals while they were still alive?

Would it subconciously prevent that one from eating meat and cream? If not, would he be condemded to death because he ate meat and cream?
Genesis 6:5.

The first 5 words of the Creed of Nicea 1 and Constantinople 1:

We believe in one God
Followed by the second self-contradictory statement, with half-truths and outright lies, and which redefines the number "one" in the first line:-
And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, begotten of the Father [the only-begotten; that is, of the essence of the Father, God of God,] Light of Light, very God of very God, begotten, not made, consubstantial with the Father;

The word "begotten" means "brought into existence", the same as "born". So no one can be "begotten" but not made, because being brought into existence requires one to be created.

And CONsubstantial is an obvious CON, pretending that 3 is supposedly 1 or that 1 is somehow 3.

Last edited:

Lyfe

Star
So you believe God is an irrational and unmerciful tyrant, who doesn't provide any learning curve for His Children?

According to whom? Didn't God give all of us free-will to choose between good and evil (Deut. 30:15-20)?

So you believe we should all be attempting to multiply our sins to show Father and Christ show our gratitude for everything They have done for us? You do understand that sin is evil, and that sin is breaking The Law, don't you?

So you feel you are in a position to judge others, and even to judge God's Law to be evil (if you thought His Law was holy, just and good you should want to help reinstate it)? What is so difficult about keeping The Law?

It sounds as if you're actually looking for ways to disobey God instead of striving to do good, as He has Commanded us to do for our own benefit.

Ezekiel 18:20-32
18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall DIE. The son shall NOT bear the inequity of the father, neither shall the father bear the inequity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
18:21 But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all My Statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall SURELY live, he shall NOT die.
18:22 All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.
18:23 Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord "I AM": [and] not that he should return from his ways, and live?
18:24 But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth inequity, [and] doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked [man] doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.
18:25 Yet YE say, The Way of the Lord is not equal. Hear now, O "House of Israel"; Is not My Way equal? are not YOUR ways unequal?
18:26 When a righteous [man] turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth inequity, and dieth in them; for his inequity that he hath done shall he die.
18:27 Again, when the wicked [man] turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, AND DOETH THAT WHICH IS LAWFUL AND RIGHT, he shall save his soul alive.
18:28 Because he considereth, and turneth away from all his transgressions that he hath committed, he shall SURELY live, he shall NOT die.
18:29 Yet saith the "House of Israel", The Way of the Lord is not equal. O "House of Israel", are not My Ways equal? are not YOUR ways unequal?
18:30 Therefore I will judge you, O "House of Israel", EVERY ONE according to his ways, saith the Lord "I AM". Repent, and turn [yourselves] from all your transgressions; so inequity shall not be your ruin.
18:31 Cast away from you ALL your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit (Jer. 31:31-34; Heb. 8:7-12): for why will ye die, O "House of Israel"?
18:32 For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord "I AM": wherefore turn [yourselves], and live ye.

According to Scripture, anyone who isn't keeping The Law has very obviously NOT been born again from above, and is choosing of their own free-will to count Christ's sacrifice and The Covenant as an unholy thing.
You say here that anyone who doesn't keep The Law is not born again. So that would mean that if I sinned once today then I am not born again?

In regard to your statement about the Learning curve, The Law is unchanging, no? Your not suggesting we lax the requirements of the law are you?

Could someone please post a comprehensive list of sins as there seems to be so many it is hard to keep track of them. I'm assuming there are many besides the 10 Commandments and while I am sure I haven't broken any of those I'm beginning to wonder how many infractions I have committed in the past week.

Lyfe

Star
Could someone please post a comprehensive list of sins as there seems to be so many it is hard to keep track of them. I'm assuming there are many besides the 10 Commandments and while I am sure I haven't broken any of those I'm beginning to wonder how many infractions I have committed in the past week.
The only sin a lost soul should really be concerned with is whether or not they have received Christ( through God's free gift of eternal life) or rejected him.

A Freeman

Superstar
You say here that anyone who doesn't keep The Law is not born again.
It isn't me saying it; it's simply the Scripture of Truth being cited.

1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for His seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

So that would mean that if I sinned once today then I am not born again?
Did you sin today? If so, why?

In regard to your statement about the Learning curve, The Law is unchanging, no?
The Law is unchanging, but part of Father's Mercy is providing each of us the time and opportunity to learn and to repent/turn from our evil/sinful ways. Even Christ while He was here in the body of Jesus was on a learning curve (Heb. 5:5-10).

Your not suggesting we lax the requirements of the law are you?
Do any of us have the authority to supersede or change (add or take away from) God's Law? Did you not read Ezekiel 18:20-32 and reflect upon it and how merciful and just/equal Father's Ways are and how totally unjust and unequal our ways (e.g. the legal system and organized religion) are?

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Thank-you. Unlike legal libraries which are filled with books of man-made rules, legislation, statutes, codes, policies, etc., that no one could possibly read in 10 lifetimes much less in one, The Law is contained within the first five books of the Bible, and can be read in a few days at a leisurely pace.

The Law

For a brief overview of the basic concept, please see the following excerpt from the article at: https://gibraltar-messenger.net/jahtruth/a-world-full-of-kleptomaniacs/

THEFT IS A CRIME

The basic, fundamental principle of The Law is simple: DO NOT STEAL FROM OTHERS.

When someone elevates any individual or any thing in their imagination (Gen. 6:5) to be equal to or above God, they steal from God the Love and Gratitude that God deserves as our Loving Father/Creator, to Whom we owe everything.

When someone commits adultery, they steal another’s spouse.

When someone commits murder, they steal another’s life.

When someone injures another, they steal another’s health, livelihood and future earnings.

When someone takes the physical possessions of another, through fraud, coercion or by any other means, they are stealing another’s property. It matters not how clever they may think they are, or whether they have tried to “legalize” their theft with made-up rules. Theft is unlawful under ALL circumstances, just as making up our own rules is unlawful (i.e. criminal). The ONLY reason why people make up their own rules is to try to circumvent God’s Law/Commandments so they can steal from others.

When someone is wasteful, they are stealing resources that could otherwise be put to good use, as God intended. Just think about all of the beautiful trees that are cut down each year, just so evil people can decorate them and show them off to family and friends for a couple of weeks, before throwing them away by the millions. And then there’s all of the unnecessary packaging, designed and manufactured to immediately be turned into trash, among countless other wasteful habits that squander food, water, fuel and other valuable resources.

When someone pollutes the environment, they are stealing its pristine, natural beauty and usefulness from the animals and from future generations. And yes, anyone who isn’t keeping the perfect, healthy diet is aiding Satan/Abaddon/Apollyon in the destruction of the planetary waste management system and the environment it protects and maintains. The same goes for all the synthetic chemical and pharmaceutical poisons (chemical fertilizers, fungicides, herbicides, insecticides, pesticides, etc., and all of the pharmaceutical drugs flushed through humans and down the toilets), which make their way into the soil and water table.

Please see Revelation 11:18, and think very carefully about what we are doing to this beautiful world that we were given temporary custody of and have disgracefully and disgustingly turned into a rubbish bin under our watch.

Every sin is a transgression of The Law, that not only steals from another, but is a crime against one’s own soul, stealing away the eternal Life that could otherwise be obtained through simple discipline and obedience to God, to show our FAITH.

Every LIE that has ever been told has been to deceive with the intention of stealing. It matters not whether that lie was told to or about another to defraud them, or whether we were deceiving ourselves to the detriment of our own souls; telling lies robs us of the truth.

How then can anyone honestly and rationally argue against the keeping of The Law? How could anyone believe God gave us a Law that we allegedly cannot keep, when He is PERFECT, JUST, FAIR AND GOOD and knows EVERYTHING, including our capabilities (1 Cor. 10:13) and every thought we’ve ever had (Ps. 139:1-3)?

Anyone who believes we can’t keep The Law must foolishly believe God is an idiot. Don’t be deceived; God is NOT mocked: for whatever we sow (good or evil), THAT is what we will also reap (Gal. 6:7).

GOD IS PERFECT, HOLY, JUST AND GOOD (Matt. 5:48; Matt. 19:17) AND SO IS HIS LAW (Rom. 7:12).

We were NOT created to be unrepentant kleptomaniacs, incapable of rehabilitation (Gen. 1:26), as “Christianitywrongly teaches. We were created in Christ (Heb. 1:1-4) TO DO GOOD WORKS, exactly as Christ teaches by Thought (John 16:7; John 14:18), by Word (John 1:1-2), and by His Example (Exod. 18:20; Exod. 23:20-23; Deut. 11:28; Deut. 31:29; John 14:6, Sura 43:57-61).

This is how utterly preposterous all arguments against The Law really are, because THEFT IN ALL FORMS IS A CRIME AND ALWAYS WILL BE.

Now you know, or should know, why anyone who breaks even the least of the Commandments, and teaches others to do so, is considered to be the lowest of the low in God’s Eyes (Matt. 5:19). How much lower could one be than a remorseless, habitual liar (devil) and thief that obstinately refuses to stop being a criminal?

Lyfe

Star
It isn't me saying it; it's simply the Scripture of Truth being cited.

1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for His seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Did you sin today? If so, why?

The Law is unchanging, but part of Father's Mercy is providing each of us the time and opportunity to learn and to repent/turn from our evil/sinful ways. Even Christ while He was here in the body of Jesus was on a learning curve (Heb. 5:5-10).

Do any of us have the authority to supersede or change (add or take away from) God's Law? Did you not read Ezekiel 18:20-32 and reflect upon it and how merciful and just/equal Father's Ways are and how totally unjust and unequal our ways (e.g. the legal system and organized religion) are?
Yes there have been moments throughout my day that I have sinned against God. According to your interpretation I am not born again. Is this the correct one?