Those who will not LIVE by The Law will DIE by The Law

A Freeman

Superstar
Yes there have been moments throughout my day that I have sinned against God. According to your interpretation I am not born again. Is this the correct one?
Do you read 1 John 3:9 some other way please? It is very plainly and concisely stating what Paul says elsewhere too, e.g. in Ephesians 4:17-32.

Ephesians 4:17-32
4:17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,
4:18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the Life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:
4:19 Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.
4:20 But ye have NOT so learned [from] Christ;
4:21 If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the Truth is in Jesus:
4:22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
4:23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind (your Being/Soul);
4:24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and TRUE holiness.
4:25 Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.
4:26 Be ye angry, AND SIN NOT: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:
4:27 Neither give place to the devil.
4:28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with [his] hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.
4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
4:30 And grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
4:31 Let ALL bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

A Freeman

Superstar
From: https://gibraltar-messenger.net/jahtruth/a-world-full-of-kleptomaniacs/

The Debtor Analogy

An irresponsible man made poor and selfish decisions that buried him in debt. When his debts came due, and he found himself about to lose everything, his best friend, who he hadn't seen in years, stepped in and paid his debt in full (Matt. 6:12), at a great price (1 Cor. 6:20).

The debtor told his friend how grateful he was for his best friend's sacrifice, good advice and the example that had been set (John 14:6). All his best friend asked in return was that the debtor promise to learn from his mistakes, and change his thoughtless, selfish ways, because this was a one-time gift (Heb. 9:26).

Wouldn't this man need to strive with all of his might to continually do the right thing, and remain debt-free from that point forward, to keep his end of the agreement and prove his gratitude (James 4:17)? Otherwise, if he buries himself in debt again, his best friend’s sacrifice was in vain (Heb. 10:26-29), wasn’t it?

And whose fault would it be if the man broke his promise and carelessly enslaved himself in debt again? After the new debt comes due and the grace period to pay it expires, would his Creditor not require that new debt be paid in full too (Rom. 1:18-22)?

IF we are truly grateful to our Best Friend (Christ), for having paid the debt for our past sins (Rom. 3:25), wouldn’t we show our appreciation by changing our selfish and evil ways, and acting responsibly from that point forward, so it never happens again (1 Cor. 15:50-58)?

Someone who runs up their debt again, after being redeemed from debt-slavery and sin (John 8:25), is very obviously NOT grateful for the sacrifice Christ made on their behalf (Gal. 3:13), and thus has proven themselves to be dishonest and incorrigible.

The choice to be honest, teachable and grateful (or not) is ours to make.

A Freeman

Superstar
In the United States, there are millions upon millions of statutes, codes, rules, policies and legislation at the local, state and federal levels. These millions upon millions of man-made rules are housed in thousands upon thousands of books in law libraries.

No one could possibly read all of these made-up rules in 10 lifetimes, much less in a single lifetime. And yet nobody seems to have any problem with the courts attempting to administer all of these made-up rules, the vast majority of which they are completely ignorant of, while at the very same time the congress is busy making up more rules as fast as they can.

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the 'laws'."
--Tacitus

In stark contrast, God's Law can be read in its entirety in a few days at a leisurely pace. And unlike man-made rules, which attempt to circumvent freedom, justice and equity with loopholes and a mountain of fraudulent legislation designed to enrich and empower a few individuals, God's Perfect Law ALWAYS produces freedom, justice, and equity for ALL, thereby eliminating poverty (Deut. 15:4) and oppression (Deut. 24:14).

It's should be a pretty simple choice, IF one thinks about it logically.

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
your logic is flawed pl
In the United States, there are millions upon millions of statutes, codes, rules, policies and legislation at the local, state and federal levels. These millions upon millions of man-made rules are housed in thousands upon thousands of books in law libraries.

No one could possibly read all of these made-up rules in 10 lifetimes, much less in a single lifetime. And yet nobody seems to have any problem with the courts attempting to administer all of these made-up rules, the vast majority of which they are completely ignorant of, while at the very same time the congress is busy making up more rules as fast as they can.

--Tacitus

In stark contrast, God's Law can be read in its entirety in a few days at a leisurely pace. And unlike man-made rules, which attempt to circumvent freedom, justice and equity with loopholes and a mountain of fraudulent legislation designed to enrich and empower a few individuals, God's Perfect Law ALWAYS produces freedom, justice, and equity for ALL, thereby eliminating poverty (Deut. 15:4) and oppression (Deut. 24:14).

And it is said that if you walk out your dooor any given day in the USA they can charge a person with at least 3 felonies....so there is that

--Tacitus

Christianity: 2 laws.

The Torah: 613 laws.

@A Freeman : "The more corruption, the more numerous the 'laws', ergo, follow the Torah."

A Freeman

Superstar
your logic is flawed pl
Did you mean to say that the logic which has been shared is flawless please? It should be self-evident that if no one can read all of these millions of man made-up rules, legislation, policies, codes, precedents/case "law", etc. -- many of which contradict each other -- then there is no possible way for anyone to be able to keep them.

And it is said that if you walk out your dooor any given day in the USA they can charge a person with at least 3 felonies....so there is that
Exactly. Even though the ONLY Law there really is (God's Law) is to do NO harm to others.

Maldarker

Star
Did you mean to say that the logic which has been shared is flawless please? It should be self-evident that if no one can read all of these millions of man made-up rules, legislation, policies, codes, precedents/case "law", etc. -- many of which contradict each other -- then there is no possible way for anyone to be able to keep them.

Exactly. Even though the ONLY Law there really is (God's Law) is to do NO harm to others.
LOL sorry that was from another post idk y that was in the post...(Did you mean to say that the logic which has been shared is flawless please? It should be self-evident that if no one can read all of these millions of man made-up rules, legislation, policies, codes, precedents/case "law", etc. -- many of which contradict each other -- then there is no possible way for anyone to be able to keep them.) so ignore please but yes the other part right is terrible imo tptb can at anytime charge a citizen with a crime...(much better to be under GODs law then man similar to King david saying let me fall into the hands of GOD not man)

A Freeman

Superstar
LOL sorry that was from another post idk y that was in the post...(Did you mean to say that the logic which has been shared is flawless please? It should be self-evident that if no one can read all of these millions of man made-up rules, legislation, policies, codes, precedents/case "law", etc. -- many of which contradict each other -- then there is no possible way for anyone to be able to keep them.) so ignore please but yes the other part right is terrible imo tptb can at anytime charge a citizen with a crime...(much better to be under GODs law then man similar to King david saying let me fall into the hands of GOD not man)
What most don't seem to realize is the purpose behind inventing so many rules is to create a lawless society, where rules are literally made up every day, in every legislative body and in every courtroom, by people that collectively couldn't fill a thimble with their knowledge of True Justice.

A Freeman

Superstar
Paul on The Law:-

Acts 24:14 But this I confess unto thee, that after The Way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing ALL things which are written in The Law and in the Prophets:

Romans 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind (Being) I myself serve The Law of God; but with the flesh (human) the law of sin.

Romans 7:12-13
7:12 Wherefore The Law [is] holy, and the Commandment holy, and just, and good.
7:13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the Commandment might become exceeding sinful.

Romans 3:30-31
3:30 Seeing [it is] ONE God (Deut. 6:4; Mark 12:29), which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.
3:31 Do we then make void The Law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish The Law.

Romans 2:12-13
2:12 For as many as have sinned without Law shall also perish without Law: and as many as have sinned in The Law shall be judged by The Law;
2:13 (For not the hearers of The Law [are] just before God, but the DOERS of The Law (The Torah) shall be justified.

Anyone who attempts to argue that Paul did away with The Law, or that Paul even had the authority to do so, is NOT filled with the Holy Spirit, regardless of whatever delusion they may have been conned into believing. NONE of the rest of Paul's writings about The Law -- when properly read and understood -- in any way contradict the passages above.

The ONLY Way one can be guided by the Holy Spirit -- which writes The Law in the hearts and minds of those who genuinely strive to serve God -- is through discipline and obedience.

There are no other paths that lead to and through Christ to God (John 10:1-18).

Learn The Way home or face The Fire (Rev. 10:7-10).

A Freeman

Superstar
God's COMMANDS:

Deuteronomy 4:1-10
4:1 Now therefore hearken, O Israel, unto the Statutes and unto the Judgments, which I teach you, for to DO [them], that ye may LIVE, and go in and possess the land which the "I AM" God of your fathers giveth you.
4:2 Ye shall not ADD unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the Commandments of the "I AM" your God which I COMMAND you.
4:3 Your eyes have seen what the "I AM" did because of Baalpeor: for all the men that followed Baalpeor, the "I AM" thy God hath destroyed them [idolaters] from among you.
4:4 But ye that did cleave unto the "I AM" your God [are] alive every one of you this day.
4:5 Behold, I have taught you Statutes and Judgments, even as the "I AM" my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land where ye go to possess it.
4:6 KEEP therefore and DO [them]; for this [is] your Wisdom and your Understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these Statutes, and say, Surely this great nation [is] a wise and understanding people.
4:7 For what nation [is there so] great, who [hath] God [so] near to them, as the "I AM" our God [is] in all [things that] we call upon Him [for]?
4:8 And what nation [is there so] great, that hath Statutes and Judgments [so] Righteous as all this Law, which I set before you this day?
4:9 Only take heed to thyself, and keep thy soul diligently, lest thou forget the things which thine eyes have seen, and lest they depart from thy heart all the days of thy life: but teach them thy sons, and thy sons' sons;
4:10 [Specially] the day that thou stoodest before the "I AM" thy God in Horeb, when the "I AM" said unto me, Gather Me the people together, and I will make them hear My Words, that they may learn to respect Me all the days that they shall live upon the earth, and [that] they may teach their children.

Deuteronomy 30:15-20
30:15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;
30:16 In that I command thee this day to love the "I AM" thy God, to walk in His Ways, and to keep His Commandments and His Statutes and His Judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the "I AM" thy God shall bless thee in the land where thou goest to possess it.
30:17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;
30:18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, [and that] ye shall not prolong [your] days upon the land, where thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.
30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, [that] I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
30:20 That thou mayest love the "I AM" thy God, [and] that thou mayest obey His voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto Him: for He [is] thy Life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the "I AM" sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob/Israel, to give them.

A Freeman

Superstar
Deuteronomy 11:27-29
11:26 Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse;
11:27 A blessing, if ye obey The Commandments of the "I AM" your God, which I command you this day:
11:28 And a curse, if ye will NOT obey The Commandments of the "I AM" your God, but turn aside out of The Way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known.

Deuteronomy 27:10-25
27:10 Thou shalt therefore obey the voice of the "I AM" thy God, and do His Commandments and His Statutes, which I command thee this day.
27:11 And Moses charged the people the same day, saying,
27:12 These shall stand upon mount Gerizim to bless the people, when ye are come over Jordan; Simeon, and Levi, and Judah, and Issachar, and Joseph, and Benjamin:
27:13 And these shall stand upon mount Ebal to curse; Reuben, Gad, and Asher, and Zebulun, Dan, and Naphtali.
27:14 And the Levites shall speak, and say unto all the men of Israel with a loud voice,
27:15 Cursed [be] the man that maketh [any] graven or molten image, an abomination unto the "I AM", the work of the hands of the craftsman, and putteth [it] in [a] secret [place]. And all the people shall answer and say, Amen (so be it).
27:16 Cursed [be] he that dishonoureth his father or his mother. And all the people shall say, Amen (so be it).
27:17 Cursed [be] he that removeth his neighbour's landmark. And all the people shall say, Amen.
27:18 Cursed [be] he that maketh the blind to wander out of The Way. And all the people shall say, Amen.
27:19 Cursed [be] he that perverteth the Judgment of the stranger, fatherless, and widow. And all the people shall say, Amen.
27:20 Cursed [be] he that lieth with his father's wife; because he uncovereth his father's skirt. And all the people shall say, Amen.
27:21 Cursed [be] he that lieth with any manner of beast. And all the people shall say, Amen.
27:22 Cursed [be] he that lieth with his sister, the daughter of his father, or the daughter of his mother. And all the people shall say, Amen.
27:23 Cursed [be] he that lieth with his mother in law. And all the people shall say, Amen.
27:24 Cursed [be] he that smiteth his neighbour secretly. And all the people shall say, Amen.
27:25 Cursed [be] he that taketh reward to slay an innocent person. And all the people shall say, Amen.
27:26 Cursed [be] he that confirmeth not [all] the words of this Law to DO them. And all the people shall say, Amen.

A Freeman

Superstar
The prohibition of pharmacy, and those who concoct it, sell it or administer it, in The Law:-

Exodus 20:1-6
20:1 And God spoke all these words, saying,
20:2 I [am] the "I AM" thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.
20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before Me.
20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee ANY graven image, or ANY likeness [of ANY thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the water under the earth [neither shalt thou possess them if others make them]:
20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the "I AM" thy God [am] a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth [generation] of them that hate [or disobey] Me;
20:6 And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love [and obey] Me, and KEEP My Commandments.

Bowing down to (witch) doctors, pharmacists, medical scientists, and those who administer pharmacy/toxins/poisons/"medicine" is worshiping those individuals and the medical-chemical-pharmaceutical industrial complex, rather than worshiping God, Who is our Healer (Exod. 15:26).

Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

A "witch" is someone who makes witch's brew, aka potions, medicines, pharmacy, etc., all of which are unnatural combinations that are toxic to the human body.

Some make-believe hag in a pointed hat supposedly flying around on a broomstick in a movie poses no real physical threat to others, and thus is very obviously NOT what a "witch" is according to God. Someone who makes, sells and/or administers poisons to others, promoting the LIE that these toxic potions somehow heal or cure people or "save lives", very obviously poses a real physical threat to others, hence the reason for that practice being a capital crime under The Law.

Deuteronomy 18:9-16
18:9 When thou art come into the land which the "I AM" thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.
18:10 There shall not be found among you [any one] that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, [or] that useth divination, [or] an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
18:11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer (medium).
18:12 For all that do these things [are] an abomination unto the "I AM": and because of these abominations the "I AM" thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
18:13 Thou shalt be perfect with the "I AM" thy God (Matt. 5:48).
18:14 For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, the "I AM" thy God hath not suffered (permitted) thee so [to do].
18:15 The "I AM" thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;
18:16 According to all that thou desiredst of the "I AM" thy God in Horeb in The Day of The Assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the "I AM" my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.

Pharmacy and medical procedures have been around for thousands of years, beginning in BABYLON, and becoming a lucrative business under the direct descendants of the Babylonians: the ROMANS.

God is our Healer, and He sends His Prophets to Heal us (spiritually and physically) from within, including His Last Prophet.

Malachi 4
4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise WITH HEALING IN HIS WINGS; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you EliJAH the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

This is The Way to healing and good health (spiritual and physical). Peace and true healing to you.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Nobody here is convinced that you live by the law, you only mention it
Would it be fair to say that both in Christian and Islamic morality, advertising something for orders of magnitude above its real value is a form of theft?

A Freeman

Superstar
Would it be fair to say that both in Christian and Islamic morality, advertising something for orders of magnitude above its real value is a form of theft?

No, it wouldn't be fair to compare Christ to any of Satan's organized religions, the latter of which (its leaders and its paying customers) have no idea what is fair, nor what constitutes theft. In fact, if any of the unwitting(?) customers of either "Christianity" or "Islam" knew those two organized religions were nothing more than fraudulent businesses, selling them the illusion of "salvation", they wouldn't continue allowing themselves to get ripped off by those thieves and robbers (John 10:8), would they?

The advert was placed to get the right people's attention (Matt. 11:27), to spur them to question how one watch could possibly be worth that amount. And, for the spiritually awakened souls who took the time to genuinely research that question, they would instead find "the pearl of great price" (Matt. 13:45-46) while there is still time to do so.

Of course the spiritually blind only know to attack that which they don't understand, calling good evil and evil good, etc., as usual (Isa. 5:20-21), because they are sick, both spiritually and physically, and thus are in desperate need of the healing promised to those who fear God's Name and the Judgement that we will all face soon (Mal 4).

Did you have anything to actually contribute on topic?

JoChris

Superstar
No, it wouldn't be fair to compare Christ to any of Satan's organized religions, the latter of which (its leaders and its paying customers) have no idea what is fair, nor what constitutes theft. In fact, if any of the unwitting(?) customers of either "Christianity" or "Islam" knew those two organized religions were nothing more than fraudulent businesses, selling them the illusion of "salvation", they wouldn't continue allowing themselves to get ripped off by those thieves and robbers (John 10:8), would they?

The advert was placed to get the right people's attention (Matt. 11:27), to spur them to question how one watch could possibly be worth that amount. And, for the spiritually awakened souls who took the time to genuinely research that question, they would instead find "the pearl of great price" (Matt. 13:45-46) while there is still time to do so.

Of course the spiritually blind only know to attack that which they don't understand, calling good evil and evil good, etc., as usual (Isa. 5:20-21), because they are sick, both spiritually and physically, and thus are in desperate need of the healing promised to those who fear God's Name and the Judgement that we will all face soon (Mal 4).

I just checked prices for that model:
A second hand rolex watch not even worth 200 THOUSAND Australian is worth 10 billion pounds if A.J.Hill has worn it (not J.A.Hill)
Is AJH trying to BUY the Royal crown now King Charles III didn't hand it over like JAHTRUTH demanded last year?

How is that not robbery?!!! 10 billion pounds?!!!
So we are spiritually blind if we can see AJH is trying to con a billionaire who might somehow fall for JAHtruth propaganda?

THOU SHALT NOT STEAL applies to all forms of theft, trickery and scam artistry designed to rip people off.

If you believe Anthony John Hill isn't breaking that commandment you may as well have dementia. You have literally lost your marbles.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

So is the overpriced watch a kind of spiritual metaphor or a perhaps an ironic piece of performance art to mock the simony of organised religion?

One thing I have learned over the years is that the human heart has an amazing ability to buy into the stories it embraces.

In the most important sense it really doesn’t matter to me - God will judge the thoughts and intentions of all our hearts, even self appointed “Christs”.

A Freeman

Superstar
A few of the many references in The Law to The Way:-

Exodus 23:20-23
23:20 Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in The Way (ch. 18:20; Deut. 11:28; 31:29; John 14:6), and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.
23:21 Beware of him, and obey his voice (Mark 9:7; John 10:1-18), provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for My name [is] in him.
23:22 But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.
23:23 For Mine Angel shall go before thee, and bring thee in unto the Amorites, and the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites: and I will cut them off.

Deuteronomy 9:12-16
9:12 And the "I AM" said unto me, Arise, get thee down quickly from hence; for thy people which thou hast brought forth out of Egypt have corrupted [themselves]; they are quickly turned aside out of The Way which I commanded them; they have made them a molten image.
9:13 Furthermore the "I AM" spoke unto me, saying, I have seen this people, and, behold, it [is] a stiffnecked people:
9:14 Let Me alone, that I may destroy them, and blot out their name from under heaven: and I will make of thee a nation mightier and greater than they.
9:15 So I turned and came down from the mount, and the mount burned with fire: and the Two Tablets of The Covenant [were] in my two hands.
9:16 And I looked, and, behold, ye had sinned against the "I AM" your God, [and] had made you a molten calf: ye had turned aside quickly out of The Way which the "I AM" had commanded you.

Deuteronomy 11:26-28
11:26 Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse;
11:27 A blessing, if ye obey The Commandments of the "I AM" your God, which I command you this day:
11:28 And a curse, if ye will NOT obey The Commandments of the "I AM" your God, but turn aside out of The Way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known.

Deuteronomy 13:4-5
13:4 Ye shall walk after the "I AM" your God, and fear Him, and keep His Commandments, and obey His voice, and ye shall serve Him, and cleave unto Him.
13:5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn [you] away from the "I AM" your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of The Way which the "I AM" thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.

Deuteronomy 27:18. 26
27:18 Cursed [be] he that maketh the blind to wander out of The Way. And all the people shall say, Amen.
27:26 Cursed [be] he that confirmeth not [all] the words of this Law to do them. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Deuteronomy 31:26-30
31:26 Take this Book of The Law, and put it in the side of The Ark of The Covenant of the "I AM" your God, that it may be there for a witness against thee.
31:27 For I know thy rebellion, and thy stiff neck: behold, while I am yet alive with you this day, ye have been rebellious against the "I AM"; and how much more after my death?
31:28 Gather unto me all the elders of your tribes, and your officers, that I may speak these words in their ears, and call heaven and earth to record against them.
31:29 For I know that after my death ye will utterly corrupt [yourselves], and turn aside from The Way which I have commanded you; and evil will befall you in the latter days; because ye will do evil in the sight of the "I AM", to provoke Him to anger through the work of your hands.
31:30 And Moses spoke in the ears of all the congregation of Israel the Words of this "Song" (Covenant), until they were ended.

And from the True Gospel of Christ Jesus:-

Matthew 7:13-14
7:13 Enter ye in at the "Strait" gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
7:14 Because Strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] The Way, which leadeth unto Life, and few there be that find it.

John 14:1-6
14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, [there] ye may be also.
14:4 And where I go ye know, and The Way ye know.
14:5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not where thou goest; and how can we know The Way?
14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am The Way, the Truth, and the Life: NOT one man cometh unto the Father, EXCEPT by me.

John 1:23 He said, I [am] the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight The Way of the Lord, as said the Prophet Isaiah.

Matthew 21:32 For John came unto you in The Way of Righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the taxmen and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen [it], repented not afterward, that ye might believe him.

A Freeman

Superstar
As can be seen from the references above, anyone preaching another "gospel" other than a full return to The Law that God gave us (Mal. 4), is very obviously perverting the True Gospel of Christ-Jesus, exactly as Paul warned about (Gal. 1:6).

Matthew 5:16-20
5:16 Let your Light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill [to fully preach The Law (The Torah) and fulfill the prophecies about the first coming of the Messiah].
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till all be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in The Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in The Kingdom of heaven.
5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED [the righteousness] of the scribes (lawyers) and pharisees (politicians), ye shall in no case enter into The Kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 22:36-40
22:36 Master, which [is] the Great Commandment in The Law?
22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
22:38 This is the First and Great Commandment.
22:39 And the second [is] like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
22:40 On these two Commandments hang all The Law and the Prophets.

Matthew 23:23 Woe unto you, lawyers and politicians, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier [matters] of The Law, Judgment, Mercy, and Faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

John 7:15-19
7:15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man "Letters", having never been taught?
7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but His that sent me.
7:17 If any man will do His will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or [whether] I speak of myself.
7:18 He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh His glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.
7:19 Did not Moses give you The Law, and [yet] none of you keepeth The Law? Why go ye about to kill me?

Christ keeps and teaches The Law. And so did/do His Disciples. And so did Paul.

The Gospel Truth directly from Christ is this: all any of us need to do to receive forgiveness for our sins is to REPENT, i.e. to stop sinning/breaking The Law (see 1 John 3:4-10). There is no other way (Matt. 7:13-14).