Those who will not LIVE by The Law will DIE by The Law

A Freeman

Superstar
Psalms

Psalm 1

1:1 Blessed [is] the man that walketh not in the counsel of the unGodly, nor standeth like the sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
1:2 But his delight [is] in The Law of the "I AM"; and in His Law doth he meditate day and night.
1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
1:4 The unGodly [are] not so: but [are] like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
1:5 Therefore the unGodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
1:6 For the "I AM" knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the unGodly shall perish.

Psalm 2
2:1 Why do the unenlightened rage, and the people imagine a futile thing?
2:2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the "I AM", and against His Anointed, (2 Esd. 13:34) [saying],
2:3 Let us break Their bonds asunder, and cast away Their cords from us.
2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall make fools of them.
2:5 Then shall He speak unto them in His wrath, and terrify them in His fury.
2:6 Yet have I set My King (to govern - Isa. 9:6-7) upon My Holy Hill of Gathering (Isa. 33:16; 2 Esd. 13:35).
2:7 I will declare the decree: the "I AM" hath said unto me, Thou [art] My Son; this day have I created for thee.
2:8 Ask of Me, and I shall give [thee] the unenlightened [for] thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth [for] thy possession.
2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel (Rev. 12:5).
2:10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
2:11 Serve the "I AM" with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
2:12 Kiss My Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish [from] The Way, when his wrath is kindled just a little (Luke 19:27). Blessed [are] all they that put their trust in him.

A Freeman

Superstar
snakes-medical-symbols-s.png

For those who may not understand God's warnings to us about the use of pharmaceutical drugs, aka "witchcraft" and "sorcery", which have poisoned both the minds and the bodies of those who lack Faith (trust in God), please see what God has to say about it in His Law:-

Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt NOT suffer a witch to live.

Deuteronomy 18:9-14
18:9 When thou art come into the land which the "I AM" thy God giveth thee, thou shalt NOT learn to do after the abominations of those nations.
18:10 There shall NOT be found among you [any one] that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, [or] that useth divination, [or] an observer of times, or an enchanter, OR A WITCH,
18:11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, OR A WIZARD, or a necromancer (medium).
18:12 For ALL that do these things [are] AN ABOMINATION unto the "I AM": and because of these abominations the "I AM" thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
18:13 Thou shalt be perfect with the "I AM" thy God (Matt. 5:48).
18:14 For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, the "I AM" thy God hath NOT suffered (permitted) thee so [to do].

A witch/sorcerer (or a wizard/sorcerer) is NOT some mythical character that rides around on a broomstick, to scare people on Halloween; a witch is anyone that makes up "magic" potions/poisons (witch's brew) to allegedly "cure" others of their sicknesses, which God sends as punishment to correct our errant behavior, and to redirect us back to Him. See Deut. 28:15-68, which plainly states that disease is a punishment for sinning/breaking God's Law, i.e. putting one's trust in doctors/physicians and their poisons instead of in God (2 Chron. 16:12-13).

God is our Healer, NOT the witch-doctors/drug-pushers and the corporate fictional chemical-pharmaceutical-medical industrial complex that make trillions off of the human suffering that they cause through the intentional poisoning of others for profit.

Exodus 15:26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the "I AM" thy God, and wilt do that which is right in His eyes, and wilt give ear to His Commandments, and keep all His Statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I [am] the "I AM" that healeth thee.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
The Blessings and the Curses of God's Law are the terms and conditions of the Covenant that all of us have made with God, whether we acknowledge that Covenant (a contract without the "con" that so frequently accompanies man-made contracts) or not.

The BLESSINGS (Deuteronomy 28:1-14) are the benefits God has promised to all those who observe and DO all of His Commandments.

The Curses of The Law (Deuteronomy 28:15-68) are the penalty clause, i.e. the self-inflicted punishments that we can expect to receive if we refuse to remember and return to His Law.

Deuteronomy 28
28:1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the "I AM" thy God, to observe [and] to do all His Commandments which I command thee this day, that the "I AM" thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:
28:2 And ALL THESE BLESSINGS shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the "I AM" thy God.
28:3 Blessed [shalt] thou [be] in the city, and blessed [shalt] thou [be] in the field.
28:4 Blessed [shall be] the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
28:5 Blessed [shall be] thy basket and thy store.
28:6 Blessed [shalt] thou [be] when thou comest in, and blessed [shalt] thou [be] when thou goest out.
28:7 The "I AM" shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.
28:8 The "I AM" shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and He shall bless thee in the land which the "I AM" thy God giveth thee.
28:9 The "I AM" shall establish thee an holy people unto Himself, as He hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the Commandments of the "I AM" thy God, and walk in His Ways.
28:10 And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the "I AM"; and they shall be afraid of thee.
28:11 And the "I AM" shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the "I AM" sware unto thy fathers to give thee.
28:12 The "I AM" shall open unto thee His good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.
28:13 And the "I AM" shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the Commandments of the "I AM" thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to DO [them]:
28:14 And thou shalt not go aside from any of the Words which I command thee this day, [to] the right hand, or [to] the left, to go after other gods to serve them.
28:15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the "I AM" thy God, to observe to do all His Commandments and His Statutes which I command thee this day; that ALL THESE CURSES [of the Law] shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:
28:16 Cursed [shalt] thou [be] in the city, and cursed [shalt] thou [be] in the field.
28:17 Cursed [shall be] thy basket and thy store.
28:18 Cursed [shall be] the fruit of thy body (Eno. 96:14), and the fruit of thy land, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
28:19 Cursed [shalt] thou [be] when thou comest in, and cursed [shalt] thou [be] when thou goest out.
28:20 The "I AM" shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken Me.
28:21 The "I AM" shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until He have consumed thee from off the land, where thou goest to possess it.
28:22 The "I AM" shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish.
28:23 And thy heaven that [is] over thy head shall be brass, and the earth that is under thee [shall be] [like] iron.
28:24 The "I AM" shall make the rain of thy land powder and dust: from heaven shall it come down upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
28:25 The "I AM" shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.
28:26 And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall scare [them] away.
28:27 The "I AM" will smite thee with the botch of Egypt, and with the hemorrhoids, and with the scab, and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be healed.
28:28 The "I AM" shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and with heart-attack:
28:29 And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save [thee].
28:30 Thou shalt marry a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou shalt build an house, and thou shalt not dwell therein: thou shalt plant a vineyard, and shalt not gather the grapes thereof.
28:31 Thine ox [shall be] slain before thine eyes, and thou shalt not eat thereof: thine ass [shall be] violently taken away from before thy face, and shall not be restored to thee: thy sheep [shall be] given unto thine enemies, and thou shalt have none to rescue [them].
28:32 Thy sons and thy daughters [shall be] given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail [with longing] for them all the day long: and [there shall be] no might in thine hand.
28:33 The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed always:
28:34 So that thou shalt be mad for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.
28:35 The "I AM" shall smite thee in the knees, and in the legs, with a sore botch that cannot be healed, from the sole of thy foot unto the top of thy head.
28:36 The "I AM" shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.
28:37 And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations where the "I AM" shall lead thee.
28:38 Thou shalt carry much seed out into the field, and shalt gather [but] little in; for the locust shall consume it.
28:39 Thou shalt plant vineyards, and dress [them], but shalt neither drink [of] the wine, nor gather [the grapes]; for the worms shall eat them.
28:40 Thou shalt have olive trees throughout all thy coasts, but thou shalt not anoint [thyself] with the oil; for thine olive shall cast [his fruit].
28:41 Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity.
28:42 All thy trees and fruit of thy land shall the locust consume.
28:43 The stranger that [is] within thy borders shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.
28:44 He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.
28:45 Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the "I AM" thy God, to keep His Commandments and His Statutes which He commanded thee:
28:46 And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever.
28:47 Because thou servedst not the "I AM" thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all [things];
28:48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the "I AM" shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in need of all [things]: and He shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until He have destroyed thee.
28:49 The "I AM" shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, [as swift] as the eagle (emblem of Babylon and their descendants the Romans) flieth; a nation whose tongue (babble-onian) thou shalt not understand;
28:50 A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor show favour to the young:
28:51 And he shall eat the fruit of thy cattle, and the fruit of thy land, until thou be destroyed: which [also] shall not leave thee [either] corn, wine, or oil, [or] the increase of thy kine, or flocks of thy sheep, until he have destroyed thee.
28:52 And he shall besiege thee in all thy gates, until thy high and fenced walls come down, wherein thou trustedst, throughout all thy land: and he shall besiege thee in all thy gates throughout all thy land, which the "I AM" thy God hath given thee.
28:53 And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the "I AM" thy God hath given thee, in the siege, and in the strictness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee:
28:54 [So that] the man [that is] tender among you, and very delicate, his eye shall be evil toward his brother, and toward the wife of his bosom, and toward the remnant of his children which he shall leave:
28:55 So that he will not give to any of them of the flesh of his children whom he shall eat: because he hath nothing left him in the siege, and in the strictness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee in all thy gates.
28:56 The tender and delicate woman among you, which would not adventure to set the sole of her foot upon the ground for delicateness and tenderness, her eye shall be evil toward the husband of her bosom, and toward her son, and toward her daughter,
28:57 And toward her young one that cometh out from between her feet, and toward her children which she shall bear: for she shall eat them for want of all [things] secretly in the siege and strictness, wherewith thine enemy shall distress thee in thy gates.
28:58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this Law that are written in this Book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE "I AM" THAT "I AM";
28:59 Then the "I AM" will make thy plagues extraordinary, and the plagues of thy seed, [even] great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance.
28:60 Moreover He will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee.
28:61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which [is] not written in the Book of this Law, them will the "I AM" bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
28:62 And ye shall be left few in number, whereas ye were as "the stars of heaven" for multitude; because thou wouldest not obey the voice of the "I AM" thy God.
28:63 And it shall come to pass, [that] as the "I AM" rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the "I AM" will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land where thou goest to possess it.
28:64 And the "I AM" shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, [even] wood and stone.
28:65 And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the "I AM" shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:
28:66 And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life:
28:67 In the morning thou shalt say, Would God it were evening! and at evening thou shalt say, Would God it were morning! for the fear of thine heart wherewith thou shalt fear, and for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.
28:68 And the "I AM" shall bring thee into slavery AGAIN with ships, by the way whereof I spoke unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again (if ye keep The Covenant): and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy [you].

A Freeman

Superstar
Please read and study Deuteronomy 28, shared in the previous post, and THINK about all of the totally unnecessary grief, agony, pain (emotional and physical) and death that we are currently experiencing, all because of our refusal to keep and enforce God's Law ONLY.

Because of our disobedience/sin/lawlessness, we have sought refuge in man-made technology and materialism, which is destroying the Earth and its inhabitants.

We suffer from infidelity, which drives most marriages to end in divorce (over 50% of first-time marriages, with the numbers increasing for each subsequent marriage), and is destroying the natural family unit, the basic building block of a truly civilized society. All because we refuse to keep The Law, which classes adultery as a capital crime for this very reason..

We have not only tolerated but condoned homosexuality, which has led to every other form of sexual perversion, and to p***philia and to beastiality, all of which are capital crimes under The Law. And worse yet, we traffic men, women and children all over the world for slave labor and for sexual slaves, which are likewise capital crimes according to The Law that God gave us, as these things also destroy the natural family unit.

We have poisoned the air, the land, the soil, the trees, the crops, the animals, the rivers, the lakes, the streams and the oceans with every form of filth, toxic waste and radioactive garbage, as if the world is one big trashcan for us to use, future generations be damned. These too are capital crimes, and are destroying everything.

We have likewise poisoned each other with exposure to a host of chemicals, e.g. chemical fertilizers, fungicides, pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, etc., which we then try to "cure" with additional chemical poisons that we have relabeled as "medicines".We have allowed our minds to be poisoned with corporate fictional institutions, e.g. corporate fictional governments, corporate fictional organized religions, the corporate fictional chemical-medical-pharmaceutical industrial complex, the corporate fictional courts and legal system, and the corporate fictional military industrial complex, which dupes us into believing that war is our only option in virtually all circumstances, because war is big business.We have turned to the FALSE knowledge of humans, who are nothing more than glove-puppets for Satan when not under complete subjection to the spiritual-Being (Soul) incarnating them. And worse yet, most have bought into the LIE that "we are only human after all" used as a pathetic excuse for all of our selfishness and stupidity, when God has repeatedly told us that only those who become their true, SPIRITUAL selves, can truly worship God -- Who likewise is a Spiritual-Being -- so that we can be no stranger in the home of the rest of the spiritual-Beings (God's Children) in heaven.

A Freeman

Superstar
Our True, Spiritual Reality is very, very simple, and is summed up on the last page of the Old Covenant/Testament:-

Malachi 4
4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 REMEMBER YE AND RETURN TO THE LAW OF MOSES MY SERVANT, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you EliJAH the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

A Freeman

Superstar
Either we return to The Law that our Creator gave us, and learn to love one another, as our heavenly Father and His Christ/Mediator/High-Priest/Good Shepherd and Messenger/Angel do, or we will face The Fire on Judgment Day, when we will all be judged according to our works, exactly as Christ warned in the New Covenant/Testament:-

Matthew 5:17-20
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill [to fully preach The Law (The Torah) and fulfill the prophecies about the first coming of the Messiah].
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till ALL be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in The Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in The Kingdom of heaven.
5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED [the righteousness] of the lawyers (scribes) and politicians (pharisees), ye shall in no case enter into The Kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 16:27 For the Son of Man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his WORKS.

As Paul -- who himself was keeping The Law (Rom. 7:25), and establishing it everywhere he went (Rom. 3:31) because The Law is holy, just and good (Rom. 7:12-16) -- said, only doers of The Law actually love one another (Mark 12:31), and shall be justified.

Romans 13:8-10
13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled The Law.
13:9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not murder, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness (lie), Thou shalt not covet; and if [there be] any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as [or more than] thyself.
13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love [is] the fulfilling of The Law.

Romans 2:13 (For not the hearers of The Law [are] just before God, but the DOERS of The Law (The Torah) shall be justified.

A Freeman

Superstar
Of course the Koran/Quran, which was sent as an invitation to all mankind to join true Israel in keeping The Covenants (Sura 2:185, 3:1-3, 4:79, 4:170, 10:2, 14:1, 14:44, 14:52, 17:89, 18:54, 21:109, 22:78, 29:43-44, 39:41, 68:51, 74:31-38), as Prince Michael/Christ promised (Matt. 22:1-14) CONFIRMS The Law and the Gospel accounts.

Sura 2:97-98
2:97. Say: "Whoever is an enemy to Gabriel - for he brings down the (revelation) to thy heart by God's Will, A CONFIRMATION OF WHAT WENT BEFORE, and guidance and glad tidings for those who believe,-
2:98. Whoever is an enemy to God and His angels and Apostles, to Gabriel and Michael (Daniel 12:1; Rev. 12:7),- Lo! God is an enemy to those who reject Faith."

Sura 3:1-3
3:1. A. L. M. (Almighty. Loving. Merciful.)
3:2. Allah (God). There is no God but He,- the Living, the Self-Existing (YHWH - "I AM"), Eternal.
3:3. It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Koran, CONFIRMING WHAT WENT BEFORE IT and He sent down The Law (of Moses) and The Gospel (of Jesus) BEFORE THIS, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down The Criterion (of Judgment between right and wrong).

Sura 4:47. O ye People of The Book! Believe in what We have (now) revealed, CONFIRMING WHAT WAS (ALREADY) WITH YOU, before We change the face and fame of some (of you) beyond all recognition, and turn them hindwards, or curse them as We cursed the Sabbath-breakers, for the decision of God MUST be carried out.

Sura 5:51. To thee We sent the Scripture in truth, CONFIRMING THE SCRIPTURE THAT CAME BEFORE IT, AND GUARDING IT IN SAFETY (Sura 32:23): so judge between them by what "I AM" hath revealed, and follow not their vain desires (Sura 9:107-111), diverging from the Truth that hath come to thee. To each among you have We prescribed The Law and The Open Way (Matt. 7:13-14). If "I AM" had so willed, He would have made you a single people, but (His Plan is) to test you in what He hath given you: so strive as in a race in all virtues. The goal of you all is to "I AM"; it is He that will show you the truth of the matters about which ye dispute;

Sura 6:92-94
6:92. And this (Koran) is a Book which We have sent down, bringing blessings, AND CONFIRMING (THE REVELATIONS) WHICH CAME BEFORE IT: that thou mayest warn the Mother of Cities (Jerusalem - Isaiah 1:1, 21; Matt. 23:37, Gal. 4:26) and all around her (just like almost all of the previous Prophets were also told to do). Those who believe in the Hereafter (also) believe this (Book), and they are constant in guarding their prayers.
6:93. Who can be more wicked than one who inventeth a lie against "I AM", or saith, "I have received inspiration," when he hath received none, or (again) who saith, "I can reveal the like of what "I AM" hath revealed"? If thou couldst but see how the wicked (do fare) in the flood of confusion at death! - The angels stretch forth their hands, (saying),"Yield up your souls/Beings: this day shall ye receive your reward,- a penalty of shame, for that ye used to tell lies against "I AM", and scornfully to reject of His Signs!
6:94. And behold! Ye come to us bare and alone as We created you for the first time: ye have left behind you all (the favours) which We bestowed on you: We see not with you your intercessors whom ye thought to be partners in your affairs: so now all relations between you have been cut off, and your (pet) fancies have left you in the lurch!"

A Freeman

Superstar
Sura 6:154-157
6:154. Moreover, We gave Moses The Book (The Torah), COMPLETING (Our favour) to those who would do right, and explaining ALL things IN DETAIL,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY, that they might believe in the meeting with their Lord.
6:155. And this (Torah) is a Book which We have revealed as a BLESSING: so follow it and be righteous, that YE may receive mercy (Sura 32:23):
6:156. Lest YE should say: "The Book (The Torah) was sent down to two Peoples before us, and for our part, we remained unacquainted with all that they learned by careful study:"
6:157. Or lest YE should say: "If The Book (The Torah) had only been sent down to US, we should have FOLLOWED its guidance BETTER than they (Sura 32:23)." Now then hath come unto YOU a clear (Sign) from your Lord,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY: then who could do MORE WRONG than one who rejecteth "I AM"'s Signs (and The Torah - Bible), and turneth away therefrom? In good time shall We requite those who turn away from Our Signs, with a dreadful penalty, for their turning away.

Sura 10:37-38
10:37. This Koran is not such as can be produced by other than "I AM"; on the contrary IT IS A CONFIRMATION OF (REVELATIONS) THAT WENT BEFORE IT, and a fuller explanation of The Book (Bible - on some issues) - wherein there is no doubt - from The Lord of The Worlds.
10:38. Or do they say, "He forged it"? Say: "Bring then A SURA like unto it, and call (to your aid) anyone you can besides "I AM", if it be ye speak the truth!"

Sura 12:111. There is, in their stories, instruction for men endued with understanding. It is not a tale invented, BUT A CONFIRMATION OF WHAT WENT BEFORE IT,- a detailed exposition of all things, and a Guide and a Mercy to any such as believe.

Sura 22:52. Never did We send an Apostle or a Prophet before thee, but, when he framed a desire, Satan threw some (vanity) into his desire: but "I AM" will cancel anything (vain) that Satan throws in, and "I AM" WILL CONFIRM (AND ESTABLISH) HIS SIGNS (Sura 32:23): for "I AM" is full of Knowledge and Wisdom:

Sura 35:31. That which We have revealed to thee about The Book (Bible) is the Truth,- CONFIRMING WHAT WAS (REVEALED) BEFORE: for "I AM" is assuredly - with respect to His Servants - well acquainted and Fully Observant.

Sura 46:12. And before this, was the Book of Moses (The Torah - The Law) as a guide and a mercy: and THIS BOOK CONFIRMS (IT - THE TORAH) IN THE ARABIAN TONGUE; to warn the unjust, and as Good News to those who do right.

Sura 61:6-7
61:6. And REMEMBER, JESUS, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Apostle of "I AM" (sent) to you, CONFIRMING The Law (which came) before me (the Torah), and giving Glad Tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be the Comforter (John 16:7-15)." But when he came to them with Clear Signs (John 14:15-18), they said, "this is evident sorcery (Sura 32:23)!"
61:7. Who doth greater wrong than one who invents falsehood against "I AM" (Sura 6:154-157), even as he is being invited to do His Will? And "I AM" guides not those who do wrong (Satan does).

A Freeman

Superstar
Lucifer/Satan/Iblis created ALL of the corporate fictional organized religions (church, etc.) and ALL of the corporate fictional governments (state) with their millions of made-up rules, via the egos of men, in direct opposition to God and His Law.

ALL man-made religious doctrines, traditions and superstitions -- all of which are against God's Law* -- MUST go, which PREVENT God's Law and His Will being done here on Earth, and thus DELAY the freedom, justice, peace, prosperity, safety and security that are ONLY possible by keeping God's Law.

ALL man-made legislation, rules, policies, codes, and their traditions, etc. -- all of which are against God's Law* -- MUST go, which PREVENT God's Law and His Will being done here on Earth, and thus DELAY the freedom, justice, peace, prosperity, safety and security that are ONLY possible by keeping God's Law.

*ALL man-made rules are unlawful, according to God

Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not ADD unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the Commandments of the "I AM" your God which I COMMAND you.

Deuteronomy 12:8 Ye shall not do after all [the things] that we do here this day, every man whatsoever [is] right in his own eyes.

Deuteronomy 12:32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

As long as we are divided against one another we can NEVER be at one with God and His Christ, nor can we ever truly get to know them.

John 17:3 And THIS is Life Eternal, that they might KNOW Thee the ONLY True God, and Christ the Saviour, whom Thou hast sent.

A Freeman

Superstar
John 14:20-24
14:20 At that day ye shall know that I [am] in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
14:21 He that hath my COMMANDments, and KEEPETH them, HE it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
14:22 Jude saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him,
If a man love me, he will obey my words: and my Father will love him, and We will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
14:24 He that loveth me not obeyeth not my sayings: and the Truth which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.