This Is Why The Multiverse Must Exist

Sunshine

Established
Not sure if this post belongs here.But since it is about parallel universes,I guess it's fine.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/parallel-universe-portal-mirror-world-science-stranger-things-oak-ridge-a8987681.html
"Scientists in Oak Ridge National Laboratory in eastern Tennessee have completed building equipment they are to test this summer which may allow us the first glimpse of a parallel universe which could be identical in many ways to our own, with mirror particles, mirror planets and possibly even mirror life."
Awwe, how cute. The scientists have some new magnetic toys they are playing with. The (not so) funny thing is, there are so many ancient writings from cultures all over the world that say you don't need the fancy toys to go back and forth through the neighboring dimensions. Just because we label it "magick" and scoff, doesn't mean they weren't doing it. Whaddya think all the endless permutations of ritual were ultimately about? Even nowadays, the damned satanists do their small (and mega-) rituals to bring entities through from a specific realm, which is apparently right next door to ours. Mirror image? I hope not.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
“He has said that the universe didn’t start in a huge explosion as most people now believe, but instead it is an infinitely old, constantly inflating entity in which time can run both forward and backward.”

I suspect that those who wish to invoke the Multiverse in part wish to avoid the otherwise inescapable alternative of a creation ex-nihilo.

I think the truth is more likely to be that of multiple dimensional planes, which can access our own, but from our standpoint occupy what has traditionally been called the “spirit realm”. Stranger Things perhaps catches a glimpse of one of these dimensions in the “Upside Down”...

2462DAC2-9B7F-4C9F-AB63-41EF24D7A208.jpeg

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I think the word “theory” is a tricky one when it comes to the untestable, unrepeatable and immeasurable. I think cosmology is a better word and at present I find this one more persuasive.

Nah I call BS on this one.

Imagine people that look like you and talk like you living in a different universe, attending a different college or having a different job. The thought itself is mindblowing.

I don't believe God would create multiple universes? Think about it. Why would a Creator create multiple universes? One chaotic universe is more than enough imo.
I'm not any sort of creator on a cosmic scale... But I am an author. Or at least I'm an aspiring one... And I create multiple universes. If the concept of the multiverse exists in the human imagination, why couldn't it exist in the Divine's?

Tidal

Star
..I don't believe God would create multiple universes? Think about it. Why would a Creator create multiple universes? One chaotic universe is more than enough imo.
Yes, there's no hint in the Bible of any other universes, as God has got his hands full keeping the bozos in this one on the straight and narrow..:)
"Praise to the Lord, to him who rides the ancient skies above, whose power is in the skies." (Psalm 68:33-34)

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
There is a theory that another universe filled up, the membrane ripped or was torn, and this universe is what rushed out to fill this void. That was the Big Bang....