This is where we are headed with the Muslim world!

Ex-Muslim Woman Warns: “Abdul El-Sayed Is Practicing Taqiya To Become Michigan Governor”

Sun, Aug 5, 2018 11:55 am

Details

Ex-Muslim Woman Warns: “Abdul El-Sayed Is Practicing Taqiya To Become Michigan Governor”

This is where we are headed!

lol "musllim world"
"shariah compliant"
he is a practicing muslim, so what? the only aspect of shariah that's applicable in western law pertain to civil matters. perfectly legal.

fyi Farrah Prudence never was a muslim, she's rich to talk about taqqiyah, total fake...and what is written about takkiyah is a total lie.

DesertRose

Superstar
This concept is not allowed by sunni Islam.
"Ahl as-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa‘ah (sunni)differ from them concerning it and it is something that takes them beyond the boundaries of the straight path of Allah." Quote from islamqa website https://islamqa.info/en/search?q=taqiyyah
Please note there is no taqiyya in sunni Islam.
Secondly, in Detroit you have many Arab Americans perhaps they want to run for office to better their state.
This man is born and bred in the US he is an Arab American whose parents were born in Egypt do you have a problem with Egyptians? I thought their leadership are your partners in the war OF Terrorism?
What is wrong with an Arab Americans running for office now? How far down the hate and fear path have you folks fallen.
Remember the greatest terrorism and demonization and atrocities are happening to Arabs in the Middle East due to America they should be more scared of you!
Do not fall for the demonization campaigns lest you harm innocent folks.

Last edited:
What is wrong with an Arab Americans running for office now? How far down the hate and fear path have you folks fallen.
The Lord has already warned of the mixing of Iron and brittle clay, They are not compatible and is unstable...Not pure (Dan. 2:36-45). There is nothing wrong with me. The born again believer is to contend for the faith...There is only one God. If we do not know the Spiritual work of the Holy Spirit, then we are like the rest of this world thinking it is righteous to let everyone who is self willed religious is worshiping the same God. Without Christ all are hell bound...These are the beginnings of the last days. The united states and many other countries allow freedom of religion...except the Muslim countries. What I would ask is, what is wrong with a Christian living in a Muslim country fearing for their life...And don't tell me it doesn't happen, I see it on the news too many times. God will take vengeance on all who reject His Mercy and Grace in Jesus Christ. It is coming!

DesertRose

Superstar
@Douglas Summers please travel it would help get rid of this fearful messianic worldview.
These unjust wars started by your country are the reason many Muslims and some Christians do not feel safe in war torn areas.
You should talk to people who have had an expat lifestyle like @Serveto.
PS there are many countries that are not war torn.

Last edited:
The Lord has already warned of the mixing of Iron and brittle clay, They are not compatible and is unstable...Not pure (Dan. 2:36-45). There is nothing wrong with me. The born again believer is to contend for the faith...There is only one God. If we do not know the Spiritual work of the Holy Spirit, then we are like the rest of this world thinking it is righteous to let everyone who is self willed religious is worshiping the same God. Without Christ all are hell bound...These are the beginnings of the last days. The united states and many other countries allow freedom of religion...except the Muslim countries. What I would ask is, what is wrong with a Christian living in a Muslim country fearing for their life...And don't tell me it doesn't happen, I see it on the news too many times. God will take vengeance on all who reject His Mercy and Grace in Jesus Christ. It is coming!
You are partially correct about Daniel 2.
However...

no, there was no warning in Daniel 2. The mixing of iron/clay is ultimately talking about the future beast/Rome. The iron is obviously the strong/rich nation's most likely the colonial white ones. Kind of like how in revelation 6 we begin with the white horse conquering...and this was fulfilled during the age of colonialism.
Now the nation's they conquered became effectively part of the commonwealth or having some form of trade and immigration deal in place.
But it goes further than that, we now also have the EU and effectively this is the what they're planning for the whole world.
The warning if anything is to get out of the beast system entirely because it will be destroyed. Not about mixing.
It's not saying
"White is right...mixing is wrong". It's saying "the entire system will be destroyed by Jesus

As for you being born again. A load of nonsense as always. The only ones who are born again put the flesh to the sword. If that had happened you wouldn't even be misinterpreting Daniel 2.
Just a typical faux Christian.

@Douglas Summers please travel it would help get rid of this fearful messianic worldview.
These unjust wars started by your country are the reason many Muslims and some Christians do not feel safe in war torn areas.
You should talk to people who have had an expat lifestyle like @Serveto.
PS there are many countries that are not war torn.
God will separate the sheep from the goats. There is only one way in, Christ is the gate keeper (John 10:1-18). The Muslim novel " The Quran," will never replace the "Truth," The Holy Scriptures.. You will be judged by your belief which has no grace, just as many religious (so called Christians) who pervert the Gospel of God in Jesus The Christ. If you knew truth you would understand what I was witnessing to. Your trust in a man is fruitless.

As for you being born again. A load of nonsense as always. The only ones who are born again put the flesh to the sword. If that had happened you wouldn't even be misinterpreting Daniel 2.
Just a typical faux Christian. God will be the judge of that. The Statue represents the Gentile world powers through the ages (The times of the Gentiles) (Luke 21:24) The two legs represent the split of the Roman empire into the West and the Eastern empires, Then into the ten toes, a mixture of from two empires in to ten weaker nations, before Christ brings in His Kingdom of God, destroying the rule of the times of the Gentiles. The times of the Gentiles began with the Capture of Juda (first part of the statue starts with Babylon) and ends with the scattering of the Roman empire (Ten Toes), of which the United States is part of the broken up empire. (Luke 21:20-24) Our government is set up on the Roman Senate political system, with even the Roman symbols on the walls of the Senate. Notice that Christ does not come after a gradual conversion of the world, but comes at once and destroys and ends the times of the Gentile (The stone cut out of the mountain.) That will be the fulfillment of the times of the Gentiles. (Dan. 2:36-45). Rome was never destroyed, but broken up and scattered abroad. You are awful quick to belittle someone when you yourself have not fully understood the prophecy.

Are you living in cloud cockoo land?
I said that the colonial era was the start of the latter part of the Rome prophecy ie the feet of iron/clay and thus my main point that the system you seem to be trying to protect against islam, is ROME anyway.
You claimed God warned us that iron/clay shouldn't mix and hence implying islam has no part in 'the west', of course this was totally false since there is no warning. It merely says it will be a divided kingdom ie clay/iron do not mix. So some parts will be strong and some weak. This can also be applied to the EU today but it is of course ongoing.
Finally I find it interesting that christianity became the Rome and vice versa hence the Beast is also christian. When you observe the Revelation 6 prophecies those are christian centric
the white horse representing conquest was fulfilled through colonialism and subsequently it led to the world wars in which all the colonial subjects became embroiled in their war, fulfilling the red horse prophecy.

The main point here is that
1) you're trying to protect/defend the 'iron' against the clay, when the iron is rome and it is the beast and it is the anti-christ system anyway!!
2) historically islam ended the legs of iron era when it defeated the byzantine empire...it is only after the crusades the colonial era began and they have been at war against islam from the offset.

so i know which side you're on, it certainly isn't Jesus. Jesus destroying the beast effectively means he will be against the nwo, which you so proudly belong to and don't want muslims being part of.

fyi read habakkuk 2 to see what God says about stolen land...
Sacha baron cohen's show sums up you yanks.

rainerann

Star
Personally, I do see Sharia as an insufficient form of law in that it creates a dependence on the law to tell you what to do and what not to do that hinders freedom of thought that would create growth. Therefore, it is not unusual to see that countries under Sharia tend to appear stunted in many ways. There are many aspects of Sharia that I am opposed to and I would never in a hundred years support using Sharia as a system of law over a large body of people who would have no choice over whether they wanted to submit to this. I have always had an interest in studying these subjects and I find that when law promotes justice, there is an elegance to it.

I also believe that if a law does not promote justice and there is no reward of any kind for adhering to it, then it should be removed, and there is no process of removing insufficient laws from Sharia. Therefore, there is no possible way that I could ever accept that this was something that could ever be called divine or expect to follow this in the future. There is no possible way to expect this without drastic modifications, Sharia would ever be capable of being considered "divine", which the Islamic community does not seem willing to admit is needed because it would obviously seem critical of the notion that it is complete. The present-day demonstrates how incomplete it is on a regular basis. There are no consequences for r*pe or domestic abuse for one.

With that being said, I still don't really care that this Muslim guy is running for office. I think this shows the Protestant bias again very clearly when you can post something like this with a sense of doom associated with it, and a certain percentage will accept this at face value based on preconceived notions about what is good and bad. In addition to this, it demonstrates an ignorance of an extreme proportion as well considering the US actually has several options available for people who believe in using different legal systems. They have limitations, so I am not saying that they permit Sharia, but we have what is called a "Choice of law clause."

"As business transactions and contractual obligations may cross jurisdictional borders within a nation, as well as international borders, both physically and electronically, choice of law issues may arise in the event that it is necessary to interpret the terms of a contract or in the event of litigation over a contract dispute. As laws vary between jurisdictions, it is possible that contract terms could be interpreted differently between jurisdictions, or that portions of a contract that are enforceable in one jurisdiction would not be enforceable under the laws of another. The parties may therefore agree in advance to interpret the contract in accord with the laws of a jurisdiction that is identified within their contract.[4]

In some situations a court may find that there are public policy reasons to disregard a choice of law clause, and instead interpret a contract under the laws of the jurisdiction in which a lawsuit is filed. For example, a jurisdiction may find as a matter of public policy, it will apply its own consumer protection laws to a dispute between a consumer and a business even if the contract calls for the application of the laws of a different jurisdiction.[4][5]" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choice_of_law_clause

Technically, you could already use this to implement Sharia in some ways. You would basically have to write up a legal contract for some practice according to Sharia law and it would potentially be a binding agreement if two or more parties agreed to initiate this. I don't know if it has been done before, or what the application process of using this would look like, but it is already possible. In addition to this, it is created because there are many legal systems in place already and when we recognize this, we achieve a level of flexibility that creates the opportunity for justice. This demonstrates an elegance because it creates a sort of fluidity that can withstand any situation without resorting to hypocrisy or manipulation in order to create an illusion of justice.

We have also had Jewish courts for some time as well, and we have several Jewish politicians. I am guessing most everyone posting in this thread with shock and awe at Muslim politicians doesn't see this as a problem whatsoever. There is even an article about how the US has decided to uphold Halachic prenuptial agreements, which state that in the event of divorce, the woman cannot remarry. So the US is agreeing that this prenup can be enforced under US law as a sort of choice of law clause that will require a woman to be alone if she ever decides to initiate the process of divorce. Obviously, there are complaints about this, but this is still allowed because people have the right to choose whether they accept an agreement like this. In the United States, there is a reason to believe that these people are given a choice, so it is reasonable to accept the court's decision to uphold this prenuptial agreement as a legally binding agreement. https://www.jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/US-court-validates-halachic-prenuptial-agreement

I disagree with the prenuptial agreement, but I know this can't be imposed on me without my choice. However, I don't know whether someone out there believes that everyone should have to follow this, and I don't know whether this person is running for office this year either. They could be, but I don't see anyone complaining about this.

In reality, what we need to do is remove most of the authority of the federal government. Then, if a local community wants to vote for a Mulsim politician, who cares. This does not affect me and within my own community, we can choose a different leader with a different vision. We should not be trying to create a utopia at the federal level. That is basically what we have been trying to do. You will never get that many people to collectively agree on anything.

I think people need to understand the US legal system a little better especially when they make threads like this. If they understood the US legal system, they might have a little more appreciation for all that it provides to such a large group of people with so many different preferences. This might help them present arguments that showcase how the solutions to most of our problems already exist within our present system rather than flaming the fires of faux revolutionary divisions that seem to abound across the internet right now. Everyone should just calm down and read the constitution.

Last edited:

Serveto

Star
Here is a general suggestion, not addressed to anybody in particular, and please know that I have not read all of the prior posts in the thread. Find an Encyclopedia beginning with "A." Read of Islamic contributions to, say, Mathematics by giving us Westerners not only Algebra, an Arabic word, but also what are called Arabic numerals, or more accurately Hindu-Arabic, which numerals, fortunately, contain the mysterious number, or non-number, "0," which, as I recall, was unknown and unused by us Romans.

To see how convenient that contribution was, try to not only add, but, better still, divide by using Roman numerals, and then do the same process using Hindu-Arabic numerals, that is to say, the numbers most of us use on a daily basis. As well, computing is done based on the integers, 1 and 0. Thank you Hindu-Arabic numerals.

Move on, rather back, to Alchemy, another Arabic word, which, through a progression and refinement, became modern Chemistry, and then look up the daily stock prices of DowDuPont, Union Carbide and Air Liquide, but don't consider investing because they are creeps (humor).

Find Architecture, and read of the meeting of Christianity and Islam in, say, the building of magnificent Gothic cathedrals, some of which, despite the two World Wars of the past century which ravaged and destroyed, still grace European cities by their stately presence to this day.

And then there is Aristotle, one of the classical Greek philosophers, whose writings could have been lost to the West were it not for the fact that Arab and Muslim philosophers had translated their works into Arabic and Persian, which were then re-translated into Latin, giving rise to the Italian Renaissance, and ultimately contributing to the scientific, industrial and technological revolutions which have so affected all of us.

This is a necessarily high-level overview, a sort of rapid turning of pages and skimming of the Encyclopedia, and all points are infinitely arguable in details, but I hope I make a not too controversial point. "No man is an island," and, as I see it, neither is any given Civilization.

Last edited:
I have no problem when people criticise any religion but there is also a degree of heirarchy where, someone may have zero credibility..
and in this case...what has been established very perfectly in time ive been on this forum is just how poorly christians understand and adhere to the Word of God in their own scripture. How they pick and choose parts without grasping the overall meaning and how they've been exposed in their judgement against islam from every angle has been clear to see.
Trust me there is not an angle you can come from i haven't already thought of or covered or answered on this forum already.

On top of all that most here diss catholicism whilst they are still half catholic. I have probably read more christian material than christians here. One of the most important men in the later establishment of the Nicene Creed was St Augustine...and perhaps you should read his book on the trinity where he says the trinitarian doctrine comes from the catholic church!!

Here is an excerpt from Revelation 12
from any muslim reading who doesn't know, this chapter talks about how satan will target the bloodline/descendants of one particular woman. Some say the woman is Sarah and her offspring, some have said mary and her offspring refers to 'churches'
eitherway it ends in this manner

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+12&version=NIV
17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.

Now, as a muslim ive stuck my neck out very often to defend Paul's teachings.
Paul essentially taught against the mosaic law in a context of having 'grace' from the law of Moses through the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.
However obviously christians have failed to consider the bigger picture of these teachings

-the context of Paul's teachings were relevant because the religion was being passed from jew to gentile. The laws relevant to the jewish nation are obviously not relevant to the gentiles.
So in that time, the Gentiles who adopted christianity were given the same status as the pre-moses Israelites who had lived by faith and not by laws.
Makes perfect sense in this light.
Except, show me a single christian who's ever even considered the point that IF the Israelites from Abraham to Moses were without the law and living by faith, God saw fit to give them a law, was this a backward step or a forward step?
Why was the law of Moses given? answer, because those israelites who'd lived in egypt for 400 years were bloody pagan's for God sake. How many even knew who God was? think.......
On top of that Paul also argued that the purpose of God's law through Moses was not to 'conceal sin but to reveal the depths of sin so God's GRACE could be revealed'
get it? God wanted people to experience the pain of failing God's law and thus experiencing a depth of darkness previously unknown.

-Paul also argued that the jews at the time of Jesus were deeply sinful. The physical symbol of circumcision, which symbolises the struggle against the flesh, had failed since people were inherently sinful. Therefore, he argued that the 'circumcision is DEAD!!!'
Essentially this means God's symbol given to Abraham all the way to Jesus (who was also circumcised) was a dead symbol due to it's literal failure.

ok, great.....and the new symbol was the crucifixion which didn't merely symbolise the struggle against the flesh, but it's DEATH.
as per

John 3
14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, 15 that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.”
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

(No muslim, should ever be opposed to this, if they understand it). The cross was a symbol of the death of the flesh/carnal nature. Brilliant, so this means the new christians were given a powerful new symbol that was far greater than the circumcision. Through this symbol they could truely experience the death of their carnal nature and thus truely experience being 'born again'
Again, no muslim should ever be against this.

So here's my response
just as the Israelites lived under faith and God's grace with the symbol of the circumcision initially, the symbol died and people lost their belief.
So who the hell ever claimed the cross was an eternally protected symbol? I don't find it anywhere in the new testament that christianity itself was a protected religion just because it came from Jesus. Instead Jesus made it very cleary that what had been given was very very little. He told his disciples they could not bear to hear the full truth. Paul's teachings were relevant for that type of context and hence Christians were a lot like pre-Moses Israelites.

it goes without saying, absolutely 1000% the christians have the poorest beliefs of all today. They scarcely understand a thing. Christianity became roman and essentially the christians are pagan and do not evenhold the balance between God's Trancendence and Immanence, nor do they realise where one begins and the other ends.
the cross became a symbol of roman conquest and imperialism (hence the crusades), long story short, the cross is dead!!
Christianity is dead!!
and this has been true for at least 1600 years.
I have never met a christian who was dead to the flesh and hence 'born again;
we have the OP claiming to be born again.

let me explain something, if the flesh dies, a person's mind and heart are capable of reflecting the pure light of God through the intellect and hence whatever they say is wisdom.
the fact the OP comes out with some of the dumbest statements inc where it deals with prophecy (which i answered him on) it's pretty clear the dude is not born again.
So it's natural just like John of Patmos tried to worship an angel, the christians fell into polythiesm. Proving Jesus true, they were not capable of knowing the full truth and it is clear from the christians on this board, most will never understand the whole truth of God's Trancendence and Immanence.

So just as God chose to send Moses AS, God chose to send Mohammad SAW and in the context, a gentile.
This was also done to perfectly fulfill the promise God gave to Hagar about Ismael, but it certainly fulfilled John 16...because islam is from the holy spirit, the Quran says so.

So in a sense now, the gentiles through islam are a lot like the jews pre-Jesus..
and it all stands to reason that we await the second coming of Jesus!!

and for anyone offended or dismissive thinking islam is merely a works based religion..
if only you knew just how deep islam really goes, if you study it.
it's such a large religion with a vast body of work that we muslims can't even summarise the extent of things islam connects with in comparison to christianity.
the concept of the death of the carnal nature IS the same as martydom in islam!!
'dying for the sake of Allah'
it doesn'tmerely mean dying to establish some justice on earth, but dying by giving up all your attachments to live life only to accomplish Allah's.
islam is a balance of both works and faith..it combines elements of judaism and christianity.

- 17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.
The offspring believe in Jesus which means they're Christian right? yet they keep God's commandments which means WORKS which means they are not christian!!
They can't be jews because jews don't believe in Jesus.
They can't be messianic jews because they are not 'targetted'

they can only be muslims who descend from Sarah...whether they are ethnic jews or israelites/lost tribes...they are muslim today.
It's kind of funny when you look at palestinians, they are 'arab' in terms of their identity yet they share blood with jews, in fact they descend from jews and it stands to reason they're the ones being massacred regularly.

As for the value of God's law, as i said, God gave the law of Moses, a christian who argues against shariah is like an israelite arguing against Moses when the law was revealed!!

Here is a general suggestion, not addressed to anybody in particular, and please know that I have not read all of the prior posts in the thread. Find an Encyclopedia beginning with "A." Read of Islamic contributions to, say, Mathematics by giving us Westerners not only Algebra, an Arabic word, but also what are called Arabic numerals, or more accurately Hindu-Arabic, which numerals, fortunately, contain the mysterious number, or non-number, "0," which, as I recall, was unknown and unused by us Romans.

To see how convenient that contribution was, try to not only add, but, better still, divide by using Roman numerals, and then do the same process using Hindu-Arabic numerals, that is to say, the numbers most of us use on a daily basis. As well, computing is done based on the integers, 1 and 0. Thank you Hindu-Arabic numerals.

Move on, rather back, to Alchemy, another Arabic word, which, through a progression and refinement, became modern Chemistry, and then look up the daily stock prices of DowDuPont, Union Carbide and Air Liquide, but don't consider investing because they are creeps (humor).

Find Architecture, and read of the meeting of Christianity and Islam in, say, the building of magnificent Gothic cathedrals, some of which, despite the two World Wars of the past century which ravaged and destroyed, still grace European cities by their stately presence to this day.

And then there is Aristotle, one of the classical Greek philosophers, whose writings could have been lost to the West were it not for the fact that Arab and Muslim philosophers had translated their works into Arabic and Persian, which were then re-translated into Latin, giving rise to the Italian Renaissance, and ultimately contributing to the scientific, industrial and technological revolutions which have so affected all of us.

This is a necessarily high-level overview, a sort of rapid turning of pages and skimming of the Encyclopedia, and all points are infinitely arguable in details, but I hope I make a not too controversial point. "No man is an island," and, as I see it, neither is any given Civilization.

The argument that 'to see how bad shariah is look at them muslims today'
is weak considering this is a post-colonial context.

As i said, before colonialism the richest continent was africa and Bengal was 'paradise on earth' and famous for possessing vast wealth and the biggest textile industry in the world.
unlike colonialism, muslims didn't just export the wealth of conquered territories and keep them ie makie arabia rich and the rest poor, instead they ruled lands and governed them the right way.

The main problem is, muslims didnt evolve in warfare. After the crusades, europeans became embroiled in their own wars to such an extent that they developed the most powerful navies in the world and thus, conquered.
The politics between britain, spain, france, portugal, germany etc from the 15th century onwards was just, constant...it was basically an environment which produced the machiavellian philosophy.

He told his disciples they could not bear to hear the full truth.
You know not what you talk about, Christ said He would send the Holy Spirit to tell us what He could not tell us NOW, that was not revealed at that time. "He will take of mine and give it unto you" (John 16: 12-15). You can not be a believer in Islam and understand The Holy Scripture, for you can not have two masters. There is by only one name whereby a man might be saved (Jesus The Christ) Repent or Perish! His judgement is coming. Really!

You know not what you talk about, Christ said He would send the Holy Spirit to tell us what He could not tell us NOW, that was not revealed at that time. "He will take of mine and give it unto you" (John 16: 12-15). You can not be a believer in Islam and understand The Holy Scripture, for you can not have two masters. There is by only one name whereby a man might be saved (Jesus The Christ) Repent or Perish! His judgement is coming. Really!
Jesus said many things. He also said the kingdom of God would be given to a people more worthy who would produce the fruit.
The vineyard as per Isaiah 5 is the literal temple mount and Jerusalem....
In other words the people who have had a lasting possession of the temple mount are the ones chosen by God.
Muslims......
As it even says in revelation 11 the outer court was given to gentiles and for 1260 days. literally fulfilled by Muslims until they lost it to Israel.

As for 2 masters...
In Islam we believe in all the prophets not just one or two.
In the context Jesus was referring the spirit Vs flesh...so you can't even get that right.

Last edited:
As for 2 masters...
In Islam we believe in all the prophets not just one or two.
In the context Jesus was referring the spirit Vs flesh...so you can't even get that right.
I will wait upon the Lord, Islam has nothing to do with the body of Christ except it is the enemy of the Cross of Christ...you must be born again. I give you the Truth, You give me the doctrines of men and Sarcasms. If you wanted to know the Truth....only God can draw you to Christ (John 6:43-45) (Luke 24:13-32) Repent or perish AS, for there is no other way> Apart from Christ, every thing else is refuse. You must be born again.
In Christ, In whom is our wisdom and our righteousness,
Douglas Summers

Delusional faux Christians don't even worship God.
How the hell can you be "in the body of Christ" whilst claiming he is God? (Remember her said he is the true vine and God is the gardener...and his followers were the branches)
Does that make you God also?
Delusional is an understatement.