This is what theyre doing to our kids

Vixy

Star
So this is a playground in my hometown.. Reminds you of anything? Oh yea; GAY PRIDE!

Hey, gotta get them while they're young, right? So they know all the symbols and love it.

Vixy

Star
Kids like bright colors. That's a cool swing set, too. Sometimes a butterfly is just a butterfly.
Right..cuz there is such a thing as coincidence with these people..They dont wanna influence children at ALL.

free2018

Star
So this is a playground in my hometown.. Reminds you of anything? Oh yea; GAY PRIDE!

Hey, gotta get them while they're young, right? So they know all the symbols and love it.
Well, Vixy, you know the rainbow is actually a covenant.

One could read into that ad; however, I would personally deem this is harmless.

Lucky Charms cereal has been around since the late ‘60's. I remember watching the commercials before going to school with the leprechaun hopping around hoping no one would get his cereal. As a kid growing up in the ‘70’s, we knew the association with leprechauns and pots of gold at the end of rainbows, so this isn’t really a stretch. If it is, Skittles and Pot of Gold chocolate could be put into the same category.

Vixy

Star
One could read into that ad; however, I would personally deem this is harmless.

Lucky Charms cereal has been around since the late ‘60's. I remember watching the commercials before going to school with the leprechaun hopping around hoping no one would get his cereal. As a kid growing up in the ‘70’s, we knew the association with leprechauns and pots of gold at the end of rainbows, so this isn’t really a stretch. If it is, Skittles and Pot of Gold chocolate could be put into the same category.
One might think so but note this: Lucky (superstition, forbidden in the bible) and charm (spell) plus a rainbow. Sorry. :(

One might think so but note this: Lucky (superstition, forbidden in the bible) and charm (spell) plus a rainbow. Sorry. :(
I’m not sure how the bible ties in with a marketing campaign for kid’s cereal, but if it helps your confirmation bias, by all means, go for it!

Vixy

Star
I’m not sure how the bible ties in with a marketing campaign for kid’s cereal, but if it helps your confirmation bias, by all means, go for it!
Oh, I meant that since theyre of Luciferian believes, it goes to show how they tread on anything sacred.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Somehow this made me remind of that t-shirt that says "there are more than two genres" or something and when you click to buy it the little display asks for you if it's the male or female model.

manama

Star
Explains all the bad decisions in my teens. I watched too much 'Barbie: magic of the rainbow' as a kid.

Somehow this made me remind of that t-shirt that says "there are more than two genres" or something and when you click to buy it the little display asks for you if it's the male or female model.
Gender is not the same as biological sex. People often use the words interchangeably... But when you're discussing gender theory, gender refers to the social constructs based on around sex.

Example: Women are genuinely more docile, while men are more aggressive is an assumption based on gender. There is a biological basis to this; men produce more testosterone, but it really isn't an objective fact. There are men who are very calm and relaxed and women who are pretty ruthless to get what they want.

Clothes are gendered. Skirts are only for women. Unless you're Scottish and call them kilts. But the connection to gender with skirts is just something we've decided. All it is a piece of cloth covering your lower body, exposing your legs.

When people say there are more than two genders but the shirt only comes in male and female-fitting... Well, wouldn't you scratch your head and wonder why we consider particular fits masculine or feminine in the first place?