This is what Islam is...

Kais_1

Star
Not at all -

I have often pictured the materialist as somebody who stays at home and only looks at the world on their TV screen. The spiritual person leaves the house to find out.

Not all journeys are wise, safe or put you in front of better things. If Shamens are accessing a spiritual dimension, the information they receive (based on reports back after) is almost certainly demonic, intended to poison the soul of the shamen and anyone who gives credence to his or her revelations.
whats your opinion on people who take AYAHUSCA? and DMT?

they say they see snakes and clowns...

i have seen clowns and snakes without taking any of the above drugs...

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
whats your opinion on people who take AYAHUSCA? and DMT?

they say they see snakes and clowns...

i have seen clowns and snakes without taking any of the above drugs...
It's like leaving your home without locking the door. Sometimes nothing happens, perhaps a friend might pop in an leave a cake and a note, sometimes a few teenagers might pop in and steal something and just occasionally a squatter might move in and change the lock to shut you out!

Last edited:

Serveto

Star
I think its bunk.

The idea that someone could control God by saying His name-- think about it-- God, Himself, would necessarily had to have created the existence of that phenomena. Seems awfully counterproductive.
I think it's bunk too, because I try to keep my superstitions in check, but, as Sir James Fraser, whose classical anthropological work is dated but in many ways still valid, points out, taboos around the presumably sacred names of the gods have been part of humankind's experience for quite awhile. Not only that, he points out that it was especially so where? In ancient Egypt, the exact place that the Bible records the, well, sort of competition between Moses and Pharaoh's court magicians during which the former's ate the latter's snakes (I think the story goes). For what it is worth, the author of Acts says that "Moses was learned in all the wisdom of the Egyptians," and that wisdom might, just might, have included more than how to build a proper pyramid.
Actually, and though I doubt it matters much, I have reconsidered. I think it can be bunk, sometimes, but I also recognize that the invocation of so called sacred names, of gods, angels, etc., lies at the heart of Ritual and Ceremonial magic, much of which is based upon a complex system of "correspondences," often correlated to Hebrew letters. There must be something to it, because it has attracted some very brilliant minds, both now and in times past, but just what, exactly, that "something" is, I don't know because I only know about the occult, and have never been a practitioner of it, in any form. Furthermore, it looks as though, within Freemasonry, there are various signs, sigils, passwords, etc., which are closely guarded but dispensed to its members, graduating through the various degrees, during their initiations, and those are probably also related to the phenomenon.

I don't think that "God," the true God, can be either controlled or commandeered for such purposes, that's for sure, and I think that is what you are saying, and with that I do still agree.

elsbet

Superstar
Actually, and though I doubt it matters much, I have reconsidered. I think it can be bunk, sometimes, but I also recognize that the invocation of so called sacred names, of gods, angels, etc., lies at the heart of Ritual and Ceremonial magic, much of which is based upon a complex system of "correspondences," often correlated to Hebrew letters. There must be something to it, because it has attracted some very brilliant minds, both now and in times past, but just what, exactly, that "something" is, I don't know because I only know about the occult, and have never been a practitioner of it, in any form. Furthermore, it looks as though, within Freemasonry, there are various signs, sigils, passwords, etc., which are closely guarded but dispensed to its members, graduating through the various degrees, during their initiations, and those are probably also related to the phenomenon.

I don't think that "God," the true God, can be either controlled or commandeered for such purposes, that's for sure, and I think that is what you are saying, and with that I do still agree.
That is what I'm saying.

I do, however, agree with you-- the *old gods* are a different story, of course... I believe their sigils, etc testify to that. There is some very interesting information regarding their territories, some still marked with their likenesses, symbols or sigils, at the boundary lines-- London, for instance. It has markers on its boundaries to show that it belongs to the red dragon.

PSALM 82, read in that light, makes more sense, imho. If you are interested, Ali Siadatan has some very good lectures (or interviews... whatever, he does most of the talking) on the subject. I skip the introductions and go straight to Ali-- I don't have the patience. He is a Christian and a PhD, if I recall-- if that does not bother you, you may enjoy.

He begins somewhere soon after the six minute mark.

Im not sure how 'aliens' apply here-- I dont remember. The rest of the title is ... and the 72 gods of the Nations

Z. T. Jacob

Established
TokiEl, the God of Christianity, Judaism and Islam is the same God, just with differing names between the the three faiths. Do you ever wonder why they are called Abrahamic religions? Because all three trace their roots to Abraham, the first Patriarch of Judaism, who went from Ur to Israel to start the Jewish faith, which holds what as its central text, The Tanakh, a.k.a. The Old Tesatament. Islam was founded later, but it was built upon Judaism and Christianity, and supports many of Jesus' teachings; another interesting fact is that Mary, mother of Jesus, is the most mentioned person in the Qur'an. So before you go attacking someone else's faith, realise that your own faith (if you are a Christian) has been part of the foundation of Islam.

Kais_1

Star
TokiEl, the God of Christianity, Judaism and Islam is the same God, just with differing names between the the three faiths. Do you ever wonder why they are called Abrahamic religions? Because all three trace their roots to Abraham, the first Patriarch of Judaism, who went from Ur to Israel to start the Jewish faith, which holds what as its central text, The Tanakh, a.k.a. The Old Tesatament. Islam was founded later, but it was built upon Judaism and Christianity, and supports many of Jesus' teachings; another interesting fact is that Mary, mother of Jesus, is the most mentioned person in the Qur'an. So before you go attacking someone else's faith, realise that your own faith (if you are a Christian) has been part of the foundation of Islam.
this confirms that all religions of the Abrahamic faith are ILLUMINATI based

elsbet

Superstar
What's that supposed to mean? I happen to be Hindu. I am not offended; I just want to know what you mean by that. Please elaborate.
It was sarcasm, and it wasn't directed at you.

I don't agree with you, but Kais is kind of taking it to a new level. :/ No offense intended, Zeet.

Z. T. Jacob

Established
this confirms that all religions of the Abrahamic faith are ILLUMINATI based
Kais, Abrahamic religions are not Illuminati-based. I don't know where you got that from. They are based on God, also known as Brahman, Allah, Yahweh, Buddha nature, Divine Energy. All true faiths have their basis in God, which is both ONE and ALL simultaneously. The Divine Energy is what is behind all creation. The main differences between the major religions is how God is worshipped. I do contest that the Illuminati have tried to influence and infiltrate most of the major world religions, but the aspects of those religions that have been shaped by the illuminati are not the true nature of those religions. We can all have our own faith and worship whoever or whatever we like, but don't go trying to defame the religions of millions if people with no real argument and not a shed of evidence to support your claim.

Z. T. Jacob

Established
It was sarcasm, and it wasn't directed at you.

I don't agree with you, but Kais is kind of taking it to a new level. :/ No offense intended, Zeet.
No prob, then. I agree that she has taken it a bit too far.

Kais_1

Star
Kais, Abrahamic religions are not Illuminati-based. I don't know where you got that from. They are based on God, also known as Brahman, Allah, Yahweh, Buddha nature, Divine Energy. All true faiths have their basis in God, which is both ONE and ALL simultaneously. The Divine Energy is what is behind all creation. The main differences between the major religions is how God is worshipped. I do contest that the Illuminati have tried to influence and infiltrate most of the major world religions, but the aspects of those religions that have been shaped by the illuminati are not the true nature of those religions. We can all have our own faith and worship whoever or whatever we like, but don't go trying to defame the religions of millions if people with no real argument and not a shed of evidence to support your claim.
i have been decoding islam for many years now...and i found that many of the islamic phrases and words sum to the illuminati numbers 69 21 and 42

illuminati is worked out as follows :

69 21 21 21 21 69

Allah : 42 + 8

something new i stumbled upon is the meaning of 42, and that is ANUBIS had a boat of the dead with 42 oarsmen..

maybe thats what the 42 mean

i even found symbols of the EYE OF HORUS and ISIS

Kais_1

Star
why would they sacrifice dogs for on LUPERCALIA - Valentines day?

anyone know?

maybe its to do with sacrificing your gods....

why would you sacrifice your god for?

Kais_1

Star
Sacrifice
At the Lupercal altar, a male goat (or goats) and a dog were sacrificed by one or another of the Luperci, under the supervision of the Flamen dialis, Jupiter's chief priest.[11] An offering was also made of salted mealcakes, prepared by the Vestal Virgins.[12] After the blood sacrifice, two Luperci approached the altar. Their foreheads were anointed with blood from the sacrificial knife, then wiped clean with wool soaked in milk, after which they were expected to smile and/or laugh.

The sacrificial feast followed, after which the Luperci cut thongs (known as februa) from the flayed skin of the victim,[2] and ran with these, naked or near-naked, along the old Palatine boundary, in an anticlockwise direction around the hill.[13] In Plutarch's description of the Lupercalia, written during the early Empire,

...many of the noble youths and of the magistrates run up and down through the city naked, for sport and laughter striking those they meet with shaggy thongs. And many women of rank also purposely get in their way, and like children at school present their hands to be struck, believing that the pregnant will thus be helped in delivery, and the barren to pregnancy.[14]
The Luperci completed their circuit of the Palatine, then returned to the Lupercal cave.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lupercalia

Kais_1

Star
maybe the goat sacrifice signifys BAPHOMET.....

and the dog.....sirius or ANUBIS

what do you think guys?

Kais_1

Star
maybe....the goat signifys age of airies

dog reversed is god....

god of airies is the ram or goat...which is most likely baphomet

Kais_1

Star
it is actually the EYE OF RA.....

and not the eye of horus

666 all the way

some people say its different numbers but 666 is the correct form

Kais_1

Star
anyone have any idea why the quran might be pointing towards EYE OF RA?