Islam is the worship of the ANNUNAKI

Islam is the worship of the one EYE

Islam is the worship of HORUS

Islam is the worship of the pineal gland

Islam is the worship of AS ABOVE SO DOWN BELOW

Last edited:

Alanantic

Star
God listens to your heart, no matter how your mind twists things around.

"Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones." -- Marcus Aurelius

mecca

Superstar
"Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones." -- Marcus Aurelius
That must be your favorite quote because you always post it everywhere.

You got me confused with someone else.. I have never been a muslim. Not sure who you got me confused with. No I can’t go back to Tatilina. It’s permabanned. My name isn’t Tanya.
your fake account where you claim to be an ex muslim...
if it isnt you, it's one of your buddies..eitherway it's the same shit.
you're the same one who claimed to be practicing Wicca then magically transitioned to christianity..
why? because it's your way of trying to deceive people into believing christianity is legit.
like "woah look she used to be a pagan then became christian"
all you've done is pissed on your own religion through this deceptive behaviour.

btw, you dont like scimitar, me neither, in fact i told him that creating fake accounts esp ones where he claims to be an athiest or something else, just to promote his channel...is an act of deception that mirrors the faux christians themselves...
so basically i cant respect a guy like that...anyone who is like you faux christians, is not worthy of anything in my eyes. you're people who have failed badly.

if i was banned on here, i wouldnt give a shit.life goes on. probably it would be doing me a favour.

I never faked being a Muslim, never had a reason to. I’ve always been me. So not sure what you’re on about. Can’t believe everything you hear down the grapevine.

Apparently you care cause here you are trying to be “involved” when no one asked you to be. My choices don’t revolve around you. I don’t answer to you. I can be where ever I want. Don’t like it? Too bad.
I dont care if I say my peace offend some of you idiots and get banned, I mean.
So the other fake account isn't you? Well it's certainly one of you faux shitty Christians
You are not real Christians...you are faux shit lying Christians who get off on deception.
Whether or not you're pretending to be an ex Muslim on another account or had lied about being pagan...it's all the same...it's the whole element of lying through fake accounts about yourself. Commonplace amongst Christians...and something I'll diss any Muslim for if I see them doing it.

Argue, argue, so hostile and full of hatred. Threatening to physically harm someone, typical Muslim behaviour that the world can do without and of course no one has a problem with that? Shouldn’t you be put in your place for your hatred towards christians who only gently respond kindly. The truth hurts. No one gives a shit about Islam. Even your leftist liberl allies don’t pay attention to your useless and boring threads. Lol they so dead that I get a laugh at watching DR trying to revive them and breathe life into them. Sorry, you ain’t Jesus and Islam is a religion of violence, death, and severe abuse against women. No one cares, truth hurts, suck it up buttercup xD

Lol stfu you lying sack of shit.
You're a mockery of Christianity
You make your religion look bad with the lies and deception
I'm an honest guy...I can't stand any of you

These types of lies....you are meant to be representing a religious truth...and you do it by lying and fake accounts?
What does it say in Jude 1 about you types?

And I didn't threaten to physically harm anyone in that post you silly bag of shit.

Bitch wants to lie about her beliefs , pretend to be a pagan or a Muslim via fake accounts to later plug faux Christianity.

You can do all of that In the most polite of ways it doesn't change the fact you are lying about religion ....
At least I'm honest.

phipps

Star
Is Allah the same god as Jehovah?

The God of Christianity and the Allah of Islam share some titles and characteristics in common, and many people believe that God and Allah are one and the same. Reasoning that God and Allah are the same, some have suggested that Christians should call Jehovah God by the name “Allah” to ease Christian/Muslim tensions. But are they one person? Is the God of the Bible the Allah of the Qu’ran?

Commonalities

Consider what Muslims say about the name Allah. “Allah is the personal name of the One true God,” says the Institute of Islamic Information and Education. Christians also believe the same thing about their God. In the Bible, Moses says, “The LORD our God is one LORD” (Deuteronomy 6:4). Recording God’s own words, Isaiah writes, Thus saith the LORD…I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me…” (Isaiah 45:1,5). Either these verses refer to the same deity or else these verses identify one exclusive divinity. Which is it?
Muslims believe that Allah is the creator, that he is eternal, the first and the last, and that he is merciful and compassionate. Christians believe the same things about the God of the Bible.
From these examples, we might conclude that God and Allah indeed could be the same deity. But there is more.

Jesus: God’s Son

The God of the Bible has a Son. The Old Testament refers numerous times to God’s Son, both literally and figuratively. Psalm 2:7 prophecies this: “I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.”
Proverbs 30:4 says, “who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son’s name, if thou canst tell?” Many other Old Testament Scriptures confirm that God has a Son. And of course, the New Testament is all about God’s Son, Jesus.

God also revealed His Son figuratively through the lives of His people as recorded in the Old Testament. For instance, Abraham and Isaac enacted the Son’s sacrifice when Abraham laid Isaac on the altar. Jesus declared that this incident was a revelation of Himself, the Son of God, when He told the Jews, “Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad” (John 8:56).

The Bible makes it clear that salvation comes through God’s Son, Jesus Christ. Jesus prayed,“And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent” (John 17:3).

However, the Qu’ran says, “God forbid that He Himself should beget a son!…Those who say: ‘The Lord of Mercy has begotten a son,’ preach a monstrous falsehood.”

Allah cannot be the Christian’s God, because the God of the Bible definitely has a Son.

The Bible is inflexible on this point: “Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father” (1 John 2:23). To call God “Allah,” then, would be to deny the Son and the Father, too.

Jesus plainly says, “No man cometh unto the Father, but by me” (John 14:6). It is by the death of God’s Son that we are saved. There would be no salvation without Him.

Paul declares, “And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh” (1 Timothy 3:16). The whole plan of salvation hinges on this very point: God came in the person of His Son Jesus Christ to redeem humanity for Himself. Allah did no such thing. For Christians to call God Allah negates the very plan of salvation.

Different Entities

A comparison of the Qu’ran and the Bible gives irrefutable evidence that the God of the Bible and Allah are two very different entities. God declared in Isaiah 42:8, I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another…”

God commanded reverence for His holy name. The third commandment which protects the holiness of God’s name comes with a warning: “Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain” (Exodus 20:7). To think that we can call the God of the Bible“Allah” would not only be a mistake, it would be blasphemous because the names God” and Allah” refer to two different entities.

It’s true that some Christians, when working for the salvation of Muslims, use the name Allah in reference to the God of the Bible when they first connect with Muslims so they can talk about the Deity. When it has been established that the God of the Bible is different from Allah, however, to continue referring to the God of the Bible as “Allah” would only be confusing, since the God of the Bible is a very different character from Allah. God, the Father of Adam, Abraham, Jesus and of all Christians is not Allah of the Qu’ran.

https://amazingdiscoveries.org/blog/allah-god-jehovah/

Serveto

Star
Is Allah the same god as Jehovah?
The answer to that question seems to depend upon the religion of the person asked. For instance, (Orthodox Jewish) Maimonides, an authority on Orthodox Judaism, and certainly no lover of Islam, provided this answer, which, though it was written long ago, is still considered largely definitive ...

"The Nazarenes [Christians] are idolaters. The first day of the week is their festival. Hence it is forbidden in Palestine to have commercial intercourse with them on the fifth and sixth day; and obviously on the first day itself, this is everywhere forbidden. A similar rule applies to all their feasts.

The Ishmaelites [Muslims] are not considered pagan in any sense. No trace of paganism is left in their speech and in their hearts. They confess the Unity of God in its strict and unconditional meaning. People say that their houses of worship are pagan and contain pagan symbols which were revered by their ancestors. Even if they still bow to them, their hearts are directed toward God. They may be deluded and in error in various matters, but concerning monotheism they are not at all mistaken."
"The Teachings of Maimonides"

(pp. 318-319)

With the ^ above statement in mind, and even with inter-Christian denominational and doctrinal controversies, I sometimes have to wonder if Jehovah is the same god, or God, as Jehovah.

Last edited:

bfisher10011

Rookie
Islam is the worship of the ANNUNAKI

Islam is the worship of the one EYE

Islam is the worship of HORUS

Islam is the worship of the pineal gland

Islam is the worship of AS ABOVE SO DOWN BELOW
Islam is also the worship of the same god that Christians worship since both of their phony gods are built from the same fundamentals.

Karlysymon

Superstar

The answer to that question seems to depend upon the religion of the person asked. For instance, (Orthodox Jewish) Maimonides, an authority on Orthodox Judaism, and certainly no lover of Islam, provided this answer, which, though it was written long ago, is still considered largely definitive ...

"The Nazarenes [Christians] are idolaters. The first day of the week is their festival. Hence it is forbidden in Palestine to have commercial intercourse with them on the fifth and sixth day; and obviously on the first day itself, this is everywhere forbidden. A similar rule applies to all their feasts.

The Ishmaelites [Muslims] are not considered pagan in any sense. No trace of paganism is left in their speech and in their hearts. They confess the Unity of God in its strict and unconditional meaning. People say that their houses of worship are pagan and contain pagan symbols which were revered by their ancestors. Even if they still bow to them, their hearts are directed toward God. They may be deluded and in error in various matters, but concerning monotheism they are not at all mistaken."
"The Teachings of Maimonides"

(pp. 318-319)

With the ^ above statement in mind, and even with inter-Christian denominational and doctrinal controversies, I sometimes have to wonder if Jehovah is the same god, or God, as Jehovah.
Iam curious (if you have a link) as to what Maimonides thought of or how he read the ancient prophecies regarding the "ruler that would arise out of Jacob", notably Micah 5:2. With his accusation of polytheism in Christianity, what ruler, "whose origins are from of old", was he and his forefathers expecting and when?

TokiEl

Superstar
The god or idol of Islam is in the Bible.

An important deity with over one billion devotees is of course found in the Book.

Isaiah 14 12“How you are fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!
How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!
For you have said in your heart:
I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north
;
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.’
Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,
To the lowest depths of the Pit."

Lucifer in the original Hebrew is Heylel which in Arabic is Hilal which means Crescent.

And he will also sit on the mount of the congregation on the farthest sides of the north. And that is the Temple Mount.

So God is talking to the deity who has a temple on the Temple Mount. A deity represented by the crescent and five i will or pillar statements.

And the destiny of this deity is fixed.

Now i don't know if all his followers will follow him to the pit... that is up to Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

Serveto

Star
The god or idol of Islam is in the Bible.

An important deity with over one billion devotees is of course found in the Book.

Isaiah 14 12“How you are fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!
How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!
For you have said in your heart:
I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north;
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.’
Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,
To the lowest depths of the Pit."

Lucifer in the original Hebrew is Heylel which in Arabic is Hilal which means Crescent.

And he will also sit on the mount of the congregation on the farthest sides of the north. And that is the Temple Mount.

So God is talking to the deity who has a temple on the Temple Mount. A deity represented by the crescent and five i will or pillar statements.

And the destiny of this deity is fixed.

Now i don't know if all his followers will follow him to the pit... that is up to Jesus Christ.
Serious question here, if you have given it any thought and care to respond. What, exactly, from a Christian -more specifically, your- standpoint, and as it relates in this case more to Christianity than Islam, is wrong with, or bad about, Lucifer, apart from his hubris? I did read the above Isaiah quotation, which you go on to interpret as being applicable to Islam, but, as I read, or further read, maybe even misread and that not deliberately, in the New Testament, according to St. Peter, 2nd epistle 1:19, Christians are waiting for Lucifer, translated in the KJV as the "day star," to arise in their hearts. Back to Prophet Isaiah, has Lucifer "fallen from Heaven" only to arise, at some point, in the hearts of Christians? To make the point clear, bold emphases in the following quotations are mine.

"STRONGS NT 5459: φωσφόρος

φωσφόρος, φωσφορον (φῶς and φέρω), light-bringing, giving light(Aristophanes, Euripides, Plato, Plutarch, others); as a substantive, ὁφωσφόρος (Latin Lucifer), the planet Venus, the morning-star, day-star"

Here is the verse, in full, as it appears first in the KJV, English obviously, and then in the Vulgate, in Latin:

"We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:"

"et habemus firmiorem propheticum sermonem cui bene facitis adtendentes quasi lucernae lucenti in caliginoso loco donec dies inlucescat et lucifer oriatur in cordibus vestris"

Last edited:
Serious question here, if you have given it any thought and care to respond. What, exactly, from a Christian -more specifically, your- standpoint, and as it relates in this case more to Christianity than Islam, is wrong with, or bad about, Lucifer, apart from his hubris? I did read the above Isaiah quotation, which you go on to interpret as being applicable to Islam, but, as I read, or further read, maybe even misread and that not deliberately, in the New Testament, according to St. Peter, 2nd epistle 1:19, Christians are waiting for Lucifer, translated in the KJV as the "day star," to arise in their hearts. Back to Prophet Isaiah, has Lucifer "fallen from Heaven" only to arise, at some point, in the hearts of Christians? To make the point clear, bold emphases in the following quotations are mine.

φωσφόρος, φωσφορον (φῶς and φέρω), light-bringing, giving light(Aristophanes, Euripides, Plato, Plutarch, others); as a substantive, ὁφωσφόρος (Latin Lucifer), the planet Venus, the morning-star, day-star"

Here is the verse, in full, as it appears first in the KJV, English obviously, and then in the Latin Vulgate, in Latin:

"We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:"

"et habemus firmiorem propheticum sermonem cui bene facitis adtendentes quasi lucernae lucenti in caliginoso loco donec dies inlucescat et lucifer oriatur in cordibus vestris"
I think I may have posted this on this site before

https://jdstone.org/cr/files/luciferaproblemforchristianity.html

Lucifer as an entity is I believe a faulty concept based on translation issues and misunderstanding of the text in Isaiah. Conflating it with the Jewish myth of Satan who was viewed as an Agent of God doing a duty to tempt man has been unfortunate. ( this is also not taking into account Satan being a generic noun at one time, and that most Jews take Satan as allegorical) .