This Is What Humanity Has Amounted To.

Dalit

Star
I don't hear the f bomb. Is it there? But then kids pick up cussing from their parents and friends. I know I did. Still doesn't make it right to potentially or outright expose them to it in "kid's shows".

Edited: I just looked it up some more and what that "Yanny vs. Laurel" thing was about. It's another auditory "Is the dress this color or that color?" thing. I didn't hear the f bomb even when it was slowed down and I heard Laurel on the "Yanny vs. Laurel". People hear what they want to hear, I suppose.

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
I don't hear the f bomb. Is it there? But then kids pick up cussing from their parents and friends. I know I did. Still doesn't make it right to potentially or outright expose them to it in "kid's shows".

Edited: I just looked it up some more and what that "Yanny vs. Laurel" thing was about. It's another auditory "Is the dress this color or that color?" thing. I didn't hear the f bomb even when it was slowed down and I heard Laurel on the "Yanny vs. Laurel". People hear what they want to hear, I suppose.

I didn't hear anything.
Although I'm guilty of an F bomb or five around my kiddo during hockey games or annoying drivers