This is Paris

Vulpesrex

Rookie
>this post contains spoilers<

The new Paris Hilton autobiographical documentary piece dropped on You Tube today. Here's a link for all your curious cats and kittens:

Related info:

Due to the types of abuse described, I can't help but wonder if these places are MK programming sites.

~JC~

Veteran
>this post contains spoilers<

The new Paris Hilton autobiographical documentary piece dropped on You Tube today. Here's a link for all your curious cats and kittens:

Related info:

Due to the types of abuse described, I can't help but wonder if these places are MK programming sites.
I started watching it. I have to say, I feel for her.. :( (haters gonna hate). She's got everything and she's got nothing. She's been playing this role all her life, shoved into it by her family. It's good to see the real side of her, which seems geniuine to me.

I just question; WHY are they revealing this to us? Why are they letting us in, allowing us to see this dark side of her life, which has been so curated to be the best life ever. She's got all the money anyone could ever need, so this doc doesn't even seem like a necessary angle, in those terms.

Love is the only thing that makes a sht of difference in this world. Money is a placeholder, you can't escape the inherent need for someone to love and love you unconditionally.

Last edited:

~JC~

Veteran
This is the school Paris went to and suffered abuse. Look at the disclaimer :mad::

"We are aware of a new documentary referencing Provo Canyon School (PCS).
Please note that PCS was sold by its previous ownership in August 2000. We therefore cannot comment on the operations or patient experience prior to that time. We are committed to providing high-quality care to youth with special, and often complex, emotional, behavioral and psychiatric needs."

~JC~

Veteran
Oh wow.
So, they loopholed themselves outta that one!
Yup.
"Special needs", indeed.
Nobody else has observed this, about her?
Yep, also, I think the mom is full of sht and Paris is probably covering for her mom's knowledge of what when on there. I believe they sent Paris there to program her and knew EXACTLY what the deal was. I feel like a super rich family with connections like that would know.

Helioform

Star
@~JC~ I don't think anyone truly loves her.
She was the families sacrificial lamb. They didn't use Nikki because she's not as attractive, for one, and secondly, she's actually intelligent. Discerning minds are harder to manipulate. The way Paris acts is almost child-like.
Actually mind control victims tend to have high IQs and photographic memory due to brain stem scarring. I don't think Paris is MK though, although she may be a beta kitten with an appearance like that.

sailormoon

Established
Yep, also, I think the mom is full of sht and Paris is probably covering for her mom's knowledge of what when on there. I believe they sent Paris there to program her and knew EXACTLY what the deal was. I feel like a super rich family with connections like that would know.
100% they all knew. When I watched it their body languages were SO telling. Nikki kept covering her face and had her legs crossed like she was keeping hush about the truth. The mom was pretty fake emotional about the situation. How could two parents let strangers rip their child out of their bed at night and haul her off for a year and not see how traumatizing that would be for a child? She was probably hypersexual anyways because of some prior sexual trauma in her earlier years. Now she can’t trust anyone and sees herself as a sex money making machine but it’s wearing on her emotionally. I feel like there’s so much more to this story it’s just covered up by random DJing scenes.

Vulpesrex

Rookie
I also can’t stand how robotic Nikki is and I also picked up on Paris’s voice changing when talking about certain things, hinting to me that she’s either lying or omitting parts of the truth.
I did not know Nikki was married to a Rothschild until watching This is Paris. I think that connection definitely has a lot more behind it than what we've seen on the surface. Going to dig into that a little more and if I find anything interesting post it in this thread.

Attachments

sailormoon

Established
Honestly this is so telling. The good reviews are like verbatim the same as if they’re totally faked anyways. Sad

Found this petition to shut this shithole down here https://www.change.org/p/provo-canyon-school-shut-down-the-abusive-provo-canyon-school?utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=custom_url&recruited_by_id=61ac6e60-0031-11eb-836a-8745913011ed

Kimchi

Rookie
This womans videos are pretty good, shes also done analysis videos on Amber Heard and Johnny Depp, Myka Stauffer and others.

Her mother is a monster.. she cares about reputation and not about her daughter ...

sailormoon

Established
Her mother is a monster.. she cares about reputation and not about her daughter ...
I was thinking how when Paris told her about the abuse her mother didn’t even shed a tear or apologize or anything. But when they talked about the sex tape she tears up and says how she didn’t even want to be seen in public bc she was ashamed. Her mother is such a narcissist and honestly who knows about the father because they didn’t say a single word hardly at all about him as a person. We know he allowed this to happen. We know that there have been reports of abuse all through the 70s and 80s at provo and her parents had to have known that and sent her anyways because they had shame. Can’t stand Nikki. I do think this is a bit of a brand builder for Paris like the girl says, it makes her relatable and makes her human, but I do find her more like able truly because I can clearly see that it’s true her family chose her to put all their shame on and she hasn’t learned how to face that yet. I wish Paris Hilton could watch that girls video up there I bet she’d be like “holy sh*t”

Carolyn

Star
Yeah at that part when her mother leans forward and covers her face she doesn't seem upset. It seems like she is fuming angry and ready to explode. I know because I do this exact same thing, its like a way of calming myself down so I dont just loose my shit. She is always so composed, not making excuses for the mother but her own mother I think brought them up that way. Not to air your dirty laundry in private kind of thing. Her other sister Kyle has said on many ocassions that their mother would say to them "you've got to fake it till you make it" I think the mother maybe used the daughters as cash cows, they were all exposed to "the hollywood" experience growing up. Probably seeing things kids shouldn't, being where kids shouldn't be but at the same time I think a lot of what would be considered "embarrasing" to the family would be kept private, swept under the rug and I think that is why her mother is the way she is and somebody has to end the cycle of abuse in that family but its way too late for her mother because the damage is done.

Not making excuses but when they had Paris kidnapped and taken away to the school maybe they didnt think of it as being traumatic more like giving her a scare to straighten her out. Ive known of parents who will do this with a rebellious child, maybe have the police talk to them or something along those lines because they feel they don't know what to do to stop their child being on a "downward spiral" But obviously kidnapping is a bit more than a chat with the police. I dont think the mother really is taking on board just how much this has traumatsed her daughter. Maybe she just doesn't get that? With most situations in life all you can do is try and imagine and empathise with someone but its not based on personal experience for the other person so they arent going to understand in a way thats really true to the actual trauma Paris has suffered in this case and her imagination can only really go so far as to her own personal experiences. Its like nobody could know what its really like to be blind or deaf except the blind or the deaf or in this situation the traumatised.

Kimchi

Rookie
I was thinking how when Paris told her about the abuse her mother didn’t even shed a tear or apologize or anything. But when they talked about the sex tape she tears up and says how she didn’t even want to be seen in public bc she was ashamed. Her mother is such a narcissist and honestly who knows about the father because they didn’t say a single word hardly at all about him as a person. We know he allowed this to happen. We know that there have been reports of abuse all through the 70s and 80s at provo and her parents had to have known that and sent her anyways because they had shame. Can’t stand Nikki. I do think this is a bit of a brand builder for Paris like the girl says, it makes her relatable and makes her human, but I do find her more like able truly because I can clearly see that it’s true her family chose her to put all their shame on and she hasn’t learned how to face that yet. I wish Paris Hilton could watch that girls video up there I bet she’d be like “holy sh*t”
Completely agree with youReally i was shocked to see her mother in tears for the sex tape but not for the abuses...

Vulpesrex

Rookie
Honestly this is so telling. The good reviews are like verbatim the same as if they’re totally faked anyways. Sad

Found this petition to shut this shithole down here https://www.change.org/p/provo-canyon-school-shut-down-the-abusive-provo-canyon-school?utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=custom_url&recruited_by_id=61ac6e60-0031-11eb-836a-8745913011ed
Nice find! Geez, the reviews make the place sound like a prison camp!

I have always thought Paris was born a boy .raised a girl and given a sex change .probably at school( clinic)..rumors are Hollyweird has been doing that for years....they have to pay the price some how..

Carolyn

Star
I have always thought Paris was born a boy .raised a girl and given a sex change .probably at school( clinic)..rumors are Hollyweird has been doing that for years....they have to pay the price some how..
bit of a reach, are you one of these people who think Pink and Michelle Obama are men?