This is Paris

sailormoon

Rookie
Her mother is a monster.. she cares about reputation and not about her daughter ...
I was thinking how when Paris told her about the abuse her mother didn’t even shed a tear or apologize or anything. But when they talked about the sex tape she tears up and says how she didn’t even want to be seen in public bc she was ashamed. Her mother is such a narcissist and honestly who knows about the father because they didn’t say a single word hardly at all about him as a person. We know he allowed this to happen. We know that there have been reports of abuse all through the 70s and 80s at provo and her parents had to have known that and sent her anyways because they had shame. Can’t stand Nikki. I do think this is a bit of a brand builder for Paris like the girl says, it makes her relatable and makes her human, but I do find her more like able truly because I can clearly see that it’s true her family chose her to put all their shame on and she hasn’t learned how to face that yet. I wish Paris Hilton could watch that girls video up there I bet she’d be like “holy sh*t”

Carolyn

Veteran
Her mother is a monster.. she cares about reputation and not about her daughter ...
Yeah at that part when her mother leans forward and covers her face she doesn't seem upset. It seems like she is fuming angry and ready to explode. I know because I do this exact same thing, its like a way of calming myself down so I dont just loose my shit. She is always so composed, not making excuses for the mother but her own mother I think brought them up that way. Not to air your dirty laundry in private kind of thing. Her other sister Kyle has said on many ocassions that their mother would say to them "you've got to fake it till you make it" I think the mother maybe used the daughters as cash cows, they were all exposed to "the hollywood" experience growing up. Probably seeing things kids shouldn't, being where kids shouldn't be but at the same time I think a lot of what would be considered "embarrasing" to the family would be kept private, swept under the rug and I think that is why her mother is the way she is and somebody has to end the cycle of abuse in that family but its way too late for her mother because the damage is done.

Not making excuses but when they had Paris kidnapped and taken away to the school maybe they didnt think of it as being traumatic more like giving her a scare to straighten her out. Ive known of parents who will do this with a rebellious child, maybe have the police talk to them or something along those lines because they feel they don't know what to do to stop their child being on a "downward spiral" But obviously kidnapping is a bit more than a chat with the police. I dont think the mother really is taking on board just how much this has traumatsed her daughter. Maybe she just doesn't get that? With most situations in life all you can do is try and imagine and empathise with someone but its not based on personal experience for the other person so they arent going to understand in a way thats really true to the actual trauma Paris has suffered in this case and her imagination can only really go so far as to her own personal experiences. Its like nobody could know what its really like to be blind or deaf except the blind or the deaf or in this situation the traumatised.

Kimchi

Rookie
I was thinking how when Paris told her about the abuse her mother didn’t even shed a tear or apologize or anything. But when they talked about the sex tape she tears up and says how she didn’t even want to be seen in public bc she was ashamed. Her mother is such a narcissist and honestly who knows about the father because they didn’t say a single word hardly at all about him as a person. We know he allowed this to happen. We know that there have been reports of abuse all through the 70s and 80s at provo and her parents had to have known that and sent her anyways because they had shame. Can’t stand Nikki. I do think this is a bit of a brand builder for Paris like the girl says, it makes her relatable and makes her human, but I do find her more like able truly because I can clearly see that it’s true her family chose her to put all their shame on and she hasn’t learned how to face that yet. I wish Paris Hilton could watch that girls video up there I bet she’d be like “holy sh*t”
Completely agree with youReally i was shocked to see her mother in tears for the sex tape but not for the abuses...

Vulpesrex

Rookie
Honestly this is so telling. The good reviews are like verbatim the same as if they’re totally faked anyways. Sad

Found this petition to shut this shithole down here https://www.change.org/p/provo-canyon-school-shut-down-the-abusive-provo-canyon-school?utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=custom_url&recruited_by_id=61ac6e60-0031-11eb-836a-8745913011ed
Nice find! Geez, the reviews make the place sound like a prison camp!

I have always thought Paris was born a boy .raised a girl and given a sex change .probably at school( clinic)..rumors are Hollyweird has been doing that for years....they have to pay the price some how..

Carolyn

Veteran
I have always thought Paris was born a boy .raised a girl and given a sex change .probably at school( clinic)..rumors are Hollyweird has been doing that for years....they have to pay the price some how..
bit of a reach, are you one of these people who think Pink and Michelle Obama are men?

Lol at Paris being a boy. I doubt it. In fact I've known varying tall women in my life, who, in fact, are women. Just because someone is tall and slender doesn't make them men. I'm sure my tall female friends (who have gone on to have pregnancies, and give birth to children, would be mortified if someone implied they were men).
So the opposite would imply that all short and "small" men are actually women....?? Ok. :rolleyes:
If I end up being "wrong" about this idgaf I just don't like the trans assumption on people based off some of their physical features.