This is Paris

Vulpesrex

Rookie
>this post contains spoilers<

The new Paris Hilton autobiographical documentary piece dropped on You Tube today. Here's a link for all your curious cats and kittens:

Related info:

Due to the types of abuse described, I can't help but wonder if these places are MK programming sites.

I think its safe for all to assume that she was MK'd, or the familial, sacrificial lamb. Whether people like her or not (clearly many don't) you almost can't help but feel sorry for her. I saw a a few segments of this, and its sad to see she's very emotionally stunted for an almost 40 year old. Still peddling her 'Paris thing' almost 20 years, later. One could think it was just an act, but I don't think so. If you notice her friends and family in the interview they talk to her in very controlled ways (handlers). It doesn't seem natural when watching objectively. I think her abuse runs way deeper than the interview/doc reveals. This is just a scratch of the surface. She seems to have the mind of a child. Maybe her damage is on par with Michael Jackson's?

Last edited:

~JC~

Veteran
>this post contains spoilers<

The new Paris Hilton autobiographical documentary piece dropped on You Tube today. Here's a link for all your curious cats and kittens:

Related info:

Due to the types of abuse described, I can't help but wonder if these places are MK programming sites.
I started watching it. I have to say, I feel for her.. :( (haters gonna hate). She's got everything and she's got nothing. She's been playing this role all her life, shoved into it by her family. It's good to see the real side of her, which seems geniuine to me.

I just question; WHY are they revealing this to us? Why are they letting us in, allowing us to see this dark side of her life, which has been so curated to be the best life ever. She's got all the money anyone could ever need, so this doc doesn't even seem like a necessary angle, in those terms.

Love is the only thing that makes a sht of difference in this world. Money is a placeholder, you can't escape the inherent need for someone to love and love you unconditionally.

Last edited:
@~JC~ I don't think anyone truly loves her.
She was the families sacrificial lamb. They didn't use Nikki because she's not as attractive, for one, and secondly, she's actually intelligent. Discerning minds are harder to manipulate. The way Paris acts is almost child-like. Its sad to see this is where her life took her. I suppose it just goes to show that money, success, and fame can be empty and lonely. If anything this reveals is that THIS is how many of the Hollyweirdos REALLY feel. Anything else we see is just an ACT.

~JC~

Veteran
This is the school Paris went to and suffered abuse. Look at the disclaimer :mad::

"We are aware of a new documentary referencing Provo Canyon School (PCS).
Please note that PCS was sold by its previous ownership in August 2000. We therefore cannot comment on the operations or patient experience prior to that time. We are committed to providing high-quality care to youth with special, and often complex, emotional, behavioral and psychiatric needs."

Oh wow.
So, they loopholed themselves outta that one!
Yup.
"Special needs", indeed.
Nobody else has observed this, about her?

Last edited:

~JC~

Veteran
Oh wow.
So, they loopholed themselves outta that one!
Yup.
"Special needs", indeed.
Nobody else has observed this, about her?
Yep, also, I think the mom is full of sht and Paris is probably covering for her mom's knowledge of what when on there. I believe they sent Paris there to program her and knew EXACTLY what the deal was. I feel like a super rich family with connections like that would know.

Helioform

Star
@~JC~ I don't think anyone truly loves her.
She was the families sacrificial lamb. They didn't use Nikki because she's not as attractive, for one, and secondly, she's actually intelligent. Discerning minds are harder to manipulate. The way Paris acts is almost child-like.
Actually mind control victims tend to have high IQs and photographic memory due to brain stem scarring. I don't think Paris is MK though, although she may be a beta kitten with an appearance like that.

@Helioform
No MK?
She seems to trigger, easily..
BetaKitten =definitely!

So why do you think they used Paris?
To further the kitten programming agenda?

sailormoon

Rookie
Yep, also, I think the mom is full of sht and Paris is probably covering for her mom's knowledge of what when on there. I believe they sent Paris there to program her and knew EXACTLY what the deal was. I feel like a super rich family with connections like that would know.
100% they all knew. When I watched it their body languages were SO telling. Nikki kept covering her face and had her legs crossed like she was keeping hush about the truth. The mom was pretty fake emotional about the situation. How could two parents let strangers rip their child out of their bed at night and haul her off for a year and not see how traumatizing that would be for a child? She was probably hypersexual anyways because of some prior sexual trauma in her earlier years. Now she can’t trust anyone and sees herself as a sex money making machine but it’s wearing on her emotionally. I feel like there’s so much more to this story it’s just covered up by random DJing scenes.

Vulpesrex

Rookie
I also can’t stand how robotic Nikki is and I also picked up on Paris’s voice changing when talking about certain things, hinting to me that she’s either lying or omitting parts of the truth.
I did not know Nikki was married to a Rothschild until watching This is Paris. I think that connection definitely has a lot more behind it than what we've seen on the surface. Going to dig into that a little more and if I find anything interesting post it in this thread.

Attachments

sailormoon

Rookie
Honestly this is so telling. The good reviews are like verbatim the same as if they’re totally faked anyways. Sad

Found this petition to shut this shithole down here https://www.change.org/p/provo-canyon-school-shut-down-the-abusive-provo-canyon-school?utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=custom_url&recruited_by_id=61ac6e60-0031-11eb-836a-8745913011ed

Kimchi

Rookie
This womans videos are pretty good, shes also done analysis videos on Amber Heard and Johnny Depp, Myka Stauffer and others.

Her mother is a monster.. she cares about reputation and not about her daughter ...