This is not a BTS discussion thread

Lisa

Superstar
It is a little unbelievable that there is that much to talk about in the bts thread...lol!

Aero

Superstar
I almost can't with this thread.

I don't see why any of this matters. Like why do you care so much about BTS threads? Or any thread on VC for that matter. Just saying Last time I checked nobody is keeping score on the VC boards.

Are you the VC version of a clout chaser? Or maybe you learned from the best...

~JC~

Veteran
@Stephania Block/Ignore every 1st poster of those threads and you'll never have to bear with those threads EVER.;)

This is what I've done and suddenly VC forums came out like they underwent a full on cleanse. 100% would recommend.
GTFO... you are a genius hahahaha :DTy

~JC~

Veteran
I love how many people are giving shit to this thread and I'm almost hoping this becomes the top thread, by some ironic twist of fate LOL :D

~JC~

Veteran
I almost can't with this thread.

I don't see why any of this matters. Like why do you care so much about BTS threads? Or any thread on VC for that matter. Just saying Last time I checked nobody is keeping score on the VC boards.

Are you the VC version of a clout chaser? Or maybe you learned from the best...
Because there are literally, visibly, WAY more BTS and Kpop fans than ANY OTHER topics on this entire entertainment board. It's kind of mind blowing actually and I really don't know what that means, but the few of us who don't give a rats ass about those topics, find the top tier monopoly annoying to look at. like the feeling you might get when you come back to VC after a week and he hasn't posted a new article yet <sad face>

I've poked around and the Kpop board is basically an anchor-point for a fan club with a side of symbolism talk. And Fan clubs attract fans.

Stephania

Star
This is part of what I am talking about. The MTV Awards thread that someone posted here is being ignored by BTS fans, and it's being talked about by BTS fans in their own thread instead, crushing the thread about MTV awards someone else posted, in the midst of their talking about BTS. Just sayin... why?!?

From BTS thread:

Screenshot_20190828-202945.png

Last edited:

Ghost

Rookie
This is part of what I am talking about. The MTV Awards thread that someone posted here is being ignored by BTS fans, and it's being talked about by BTS fans in their own thread instead, crushing the thread about MTV awards someone else posted, in the midst of their talking about BTS. Just sayin... why?!?

From BTS thread:

View attachment 25095
Because lil Nas just had a collab with Bts leader RM, DUH

Dont talk about stuff you donot know.

Johnny5

Veteran
@Stephania Block/Ignore every 1st poster of those threads and you'll never have to bear with those threads EVER.;)

This is what I've done and suddenly VC forums came out like they underwent a full on cleanse. 100% would recommend.

Thank you! You just made this a much more enjoyable place! It worked like a charm.
Thank you fine sir! You just made the fourm

Stephania

Star
Because lil Nas just had a collab with Bts leader RM, DUH

Dont talk about stuff you donot know.
Uh... The poster said that she was changing subject away from BTS and focusing on lil NAS at MTV Awards LoL

Stephania

Star
I am taking has's advice too. ;) Look, everyone has a right to post what they want here.. but the silencing of everyone else outside of BTS fans always on top has been too much for me. And seeing how entertainment threads on ppl like Judy Garland and Alice Cooper have had to be posted in other categories by veterans here to be seen so they don't get buried here is a tad maddening.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
I am taking has's advice too. ;) Look, everyone has a right to post what they want here.. but the silencing of everyone else outside of BTS fans always on top has been too much for me. And seeing how entertainment threads on ppl like Judy Garland and Alice Cooper have had to be posted in other categories by veterans here to be seen so they don't get buried here is a tad maddening.
The Alice Cooper thread was talking about Christianity which is why it’s in the religion section and idk about Judy Garland.

Edit: The article in the thread about Judy Garland was done this week so maybe that’s why the op put that in news and current events rather than here in entertainment?

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Because there are literally, visibly, WAY more BTS and Kpop fans than ANY OTHER topics on this entire entertainment board. It's kind of mind blowing actually and I really don't know what that means, but the few of us who don't give a rats ass about those topics, find the top tier monopoly annoying to look at. like the feeling you might get when you come back to VC after a week and he hasn't posted a new article yet <sad face>

I've poked around and the Kpop board is basically an anchor-point for a fan club with a side of symbolism talk. And Fan clubs attract fans.
That makes some sense. I would only counter by saying a lot of VC threads are just as jacked. That's why I try to look for the newest threads to comment on. I estimate 70% of the top threads have become impossible to follow. This is nothing new though.

I love a good rant, but ranting doesn't solve problems. Besides, it seems like there is no solution anyway. Spammy and derailed threads are a part of nature now. And the internet has always been a haven for niche marketing.

~JC~

Veteran
That makes some sense. I would only counter by saying a lot of VC threads are just as jacked. That's why I try to look for the newest threads to comment on. I estimate 70% of the top threads have become impossible to follow. This is nothing new though.

I love a good rant, but ranting doesn't solve problems. Besides, it seems like there is no solution anyway. Spammy and derailed threads are a part of nature now. And the internet has always been a haven for niche marketing.
Oh, there's a solution alright, and this particular rant (thread) did solve the problem. it's called "ignore" :D
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/this-is-not-a-bts-discussion-thread.6183/post-229978

Aero

Superstar
Oh, there's a solution alright, and this particular rant (thread) did solve the problem. it's called "ignore" :D
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/this-is-not-a-bts-discussion-thread.6183/post-229978
I don't like ignoring people. I feel like I might miss out on something. Plus it's not really a solution. A solution would be organizing some type of reform. But as I said, this is the internet. Or maybe it's humanity in general. Like we are only good at organizing in niche groups.

~JC~

Veteran
I don't like ignoring people. I feel like I might miss out on something. Plus it's not really a solution. A solution would be organizing some type of reform. But as I said, this is the internet. Or maybe it's humanity in general. Like we are only good at organizing in niche groups.
I mean, I wouldn't think that deeply into it. It solved more than my problem. I think we good now :)

B_JMNN

Established
I've been in and seen that thread. It needs to die....slowly.

Just like the Korean pop thread. But, if it's happening that bad that they are all noticining just now, i don't mind.

Let them have their threads. It's not like we can nitpick through the threads.

Stephania

Star
Just like the Korean pop thread. But, if it's happening that bad that they are all noticining just now, i don't mind.

Let them have their threads. It's not like we can nitpick through the threads.
I agree with you on those things. It was not my purpose to post this thread to stop their awareness or silence them. Just came more from a place of.. WTH happened to the entertainment section of this forum and why has it been overrun by BTS and KPop fans. Lol