This is not a BTS discussion thread

Stephania

Star
Since you have all taken over the top entertainment topic here even over Judy Garland and that had to be posted in a different catagory be to be seen.

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
I'm not part of the BTS or Kpop thread nor am I a fan but they have just as much right to be here and discuss what they want to as you do. It's not their fault their thread is the most popular so calling them "selfish pigs" is pretty uncalled for.

Stephania

Star
And none of you talk on other threads. You are like trolls. Show me where VC ever talked about your topic to destroy his entertainment boards to just bring you

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
In this edition of SPOTM: Samuel Jackson, Iggy Azalea, David Beckham, Travis Scott and irrefutable proof that the occult elite controls mass media.

Speaking of “makeup”, this is BTS, the K-Pop supergroup that is topping charts across the world. Do you notice something similar in all of these pics?Yup,they're all korean.
Source:https://vigilantcitizen.com/pics-of-the-month/symbolic-pic-of-the-month-01-19/

An article about their new group
https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/the-occult-meaning-of-crown-by-txt-the-new-k-pop-supergroup/
I think there are two equal and opposite errors when it comes to evil in the entertainment industry. The first is to ignore it and spoon down their output in an unaware and unquestioning way. The second is to obsess over it and make “exposing evil” the only thing you throw your energy in to.

The phrase “the banality of evil” suggests that evil is not that interesting!

P.s. I still think that @VigilantCitizen does a good job of highlighting evil in the entertainment industry. I don’t agree on some of the wider conspiratorial narratives, but we are all different, aren’t we?

Stephania

Star
I think there are two equal and opposite errors when it comes to evil in the entertainment industry. The first is to ignore it and spoon down their output in an unaware and unquestioning way. The second is to obsess over it and make “exposing evil” the only thing you throw your energy in to.

The phrase “the banality of evil” suggests that evil is not that interesting!

P.s. I still think that @VigilantCitizen does a good job of highlighting evil in the entertainment industry. I don’t agree on some of the wider conspiratorial narratives, but we are all different, aren’t we?
Thank you Red Sky. I agree. Yes, they are a product of the evil. But they are not the cause. I'm sorry BTS people, but honestly, the way that thread always crushes everything else in the entertainment industry here, one would think they are the cause. And they are not. They are a product.

glitterslugs

so are you saying you feel as though the bts thread is taking up too much space here and should have its own forum? i just want to make sure i understand your point of view. i’m sorry the threads you made didn’t receive the replies you were looking for. if it makes you feel better, i’d be more than happy to contribute to the discussion if i have anything of value to add or ask.

Stephania

Star
so are you saying you feel as though the bts thread is taking up too much space here and should have its own forum? i just want to make sure i understand your point of view.
It's not my forum to make such calls on that issue. But certainly, it does take up a lot of space and maybe should have its own forum as well.

i’m sorry the threads you made didn’t receive the replies you were looking for. if it makes you feel better, i’d be more than happy to contribute to the discussion if i have anything of value to add or ask.
It's not really a personal issue about my threads in particular.. it's just that on other VC forums people talked a lot about all sorts of things wrong in the entertainment industry, and this is a new phenomenon that I have never seen here before. Every time someone posts a new thread in entertainment, it immediately gets buried by BTS and KPop fans, who do not engage about anything else. I personally think it would be great if you all would engage in the other convos too, because as I said, they are a product of the problem, not the root cause of the problem. They are children, being used by the entertainment industry for nefarious reasons, unfortunately. I don't really put them in the same category as the sell outs who are older who made this agenda 'cool'. It's good that their fans recognize that they are satanic pawns.. but I think you all should not just focus on them but the whole problem and problematic situation and people in the industry.. which is what the entertainment part of this forum is about.