This is not a BTS discussion thread

Stephania

Star
This thread is just growing with people bitchIng about the bts thread lol
Probably because it is always the number one topic.. and there are so many others. It can grind on ones nerves to come here and look at the boards and think hmm.. what's new? And BTS is always the top topic in entertainment lol

I mean.. when you look at the general forum board that shows you top topics in all categories.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I personally don't have a problem with those threads. I suspect the reason BTS and KPop are so popular and its members so isolated from the other threads is because the members are mainly young Asians; and for that reason may not relate to many of the other threads due to cultural differences and their age. It's a place where they can relate with others like themselves. I might be wrong.

Stephania

Star
I personally don't have a problem with those threads. I suspect the reason BTS and KPop are so popular and its members so isolated from the other threads is because the members are mainly young Asians; and for that reason may not relate to many of the other threads due to cultural differences and their age. It's a place where they can relate with others like themselves. I might be wrong.
I get that. But I think it would do them well to consider and engage with us on the source of those bands and agencies inspiration for such things.. not just them. And outside of Ono.. it's not Asian...